Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• @Evil Jesus
    I think that Wentian gave Qu Fengyi 30 seconds to deal with Zi Ji and if it isn't dealt like he wants then he will just do it himself.
    „Qu Fengyi, read in your sincerity is enough, was this venerable arranges this Heavenly Venerable Great Conference personally, this venerable then kindly gives you to process the time of family work, but, only then 30 rests, after 30 rests, if has not processed appropriately, that this venerable may get rid for you.”

• @Evil Jesus
    I think that Wentian gave Qu Fengyi 30 seconds to deal with Zi Ji and if it isn't dealt like he wants then he will just do it himself.

Oh. That's sad, then. I wanted to see Qu Fengyi dying under Yun Che's hands.
  • @Evil Jesus

Oh. That's sad, then. I wanted to see Qu Fengyi dying under Yun Che's hands.
    I wanted her to suffer like Ye Meixe too, but her housband is such a bro that I'd pity him because he really loves her. She will be probably crippled and Zi Ji will take care of her and become the new Sovereign of the Sea.
  • Shiro_Shinigami said:
    I wanted her to suffer like Ye Meixe too, but her housband is such a bro that I'd pity him because he really loves her. She will be probably crippled and Zi Ji will take care of her and become the new Sovereign of the Sea.

Why is he "such a bro"? He'd kill Yun Che at the first opportunity he had if he could. He was just lucky that he hasn't had the opportunity to show his true face to Yun Che so far.
  • Shiro_Shinigami said:

Why is he "such a bro"? He'd kill Yun Che at the first opportunity he had if he could. He was just lucky that he hasn't had the opportunity to show his true face to Yun Che so far.
    Exactly! Zi Ji is a businessman and he will always think about his profit and business so he had always talked to Yun Che in a friendly manner but he had already showed his true colors when he notified Qu Fengyi about his location when he was seriously injured by Yu Luo. Right now, he is being brave and saying all dignity stuff, but in truth he fears that Wentian will make them live a life where they would believe dying is better ...and his business will be taken by Wentian ...!
    Hopefully we will get to see Yun Che enter the scene in the next chapter or in 904th one.
  • edited August 2017
    Shiro_Shinigami said:

He covered him when he knew that he is from IDR. He helped him several times, for example in convincing his wife to let him go to Devil Nest and providing the info he didn't need to. True, he had his own business in many of these things, but he was never malicious or he had never wronged Yun Che. In fact, out of all people in all 4 Sacred Grounds he is probably the only one who actually truely respects Yun Che and seems to really don't want him to die because "he is the threat", but of course he doesn't have final word regarding this. 

What's more he has really high moral standards - unlike anyone else in Sacred Grounds. He was the only person who tried to protect Fengyi from Jasmine despite knowing how risky it is. And in last chapter he refused to bow to Wentian and even scold his wife for doing shitty thing like always. He is extremely powerful persona but at the same he isn't arrogant and he isn't thirsty for power like for example his pathetic wife... No matter how I look at him he seems to be a "good guy".

Maybe calling him "a bro" is a little bit exaggerating but so far he was the fairiest person we've met in PSC other than Yun Che's friends. Even Master Blue is kinda a d***, but not Zi Ji.

kiladierl said:
    Shiro_Shinigami said:

Exactly! Zi Ji is a businessman and he will always think about his profit and business so he had always talked to Yun Che in a friendly manner but he had already showed his true colors when he notified Qu Fengyi about his location when he was seriously injured by Yu Luo. Right now, he is being brave and saying all dignity stuff, but in truth he fears that Wentian will make them live a life where they would believe dying is better ...and his business will be taken by Wentian ...!
    Hopefully we will get to see Yun Che enter the scene in the next chapter or in 904th one.
    He had no choice and no reason to cover for him. From his information Yun Che was dead and he knew how important Mirror of Samsara was for 4 SGs. In his position I would do the same simply because even though he was respectful to Yun Che, he knows that losing MoS to any other SG is extremely dangarous for his own sect.
  • Zi Ji is not a bad person, he simply has his own goals, which previously did not agree with our MC's goals, having said that I would love if his wife dies and he gets crippled, this is a novel about YC after all. No redemption for the 4SG's !! Cmon Mar's give us what we want!
  • Suryansh said:
    Zi Ji is not a bad person, he simply has his own goals, which previously did not agree with our MC's goals, having said that I would love if his wife dies and he gets crippled, this is a novel about YC after all. No redemption for the 4SG's !! Cmon Mar's give us what we want!
    Idk if we'll get that. Mars seems to be diverting from the ruthless YC like in the beginning.
  • edited August 2017
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    He covered him when he knew that he is from IDR. He helped him several times, for example in convincing his wife to let him go to Devil Nest and providing the info he didn't need to. True, he had his own business in many of these things, but he was never malicious or he had never wronged Yun Che. In fact, out of all people in all 4 Sacred Grounds he is probably the only one who actually truely respects Yun Che and seems to really don't want him to die because "he is the threat", but of course he doesn't have final word regarding this.

What's more he has really high moral standards - unlike anyone else in Sacred Grounds. He was the only person who tried to protect Fengyi from Jasmine despite knowing how risky it is. And in last chapter he refused to bow to Wentian and even scold his wife for doing shitty thing like always. He is extremely powerful persona but at the same he isn't arrogant and he isn't thirsty for power like for example his pathetic wife... No matter how I look at him he seems to be a "good guy".

Maybe calling him "a bro" is a little bit exaggerating but so far he was the fairiest person we've met in PSC other than Yun Che's friends. Even Master Blue is kinda a d***, but not Zi Ji.

He had no choice and no reason to cover for him. From his information Yun Che was dead and he knew how important Mirror of Samsara was for 4 SGs. In his position I would do the same simply because even though he was respectful to Yun Che, he knows that losing MoS to any other SG is extremely dangarous for his own sect.

When Zi Ji discovered Yun Che was somehow related to IDR, Duotian had already appeared, so why would he "expose" Yun Che? If he had exposed Yun Che, he'd just show Yun Che that he isn't reliable and has ill intentions towards him. All that thing about not exposing him was for his own sake, so I can't see any meaning in mentioning that.

As for the Moon Slaughter Devil Nest, that was because Yun Che was a extremely important business partner + someone with a huge background. Moreover, Yun Che said that the one who needed the Udumbara Flower was "Duotian", so Zi Ji would obviously convince Qu Fengyi to allow Yun Che enter the Devil Nest, trying to curry favor with the almighty Duotian.

Are you really sure Zi Ji didn't have the intention of harming Yun Che because he was a threat? Let me refresh your memory:

Chapter 717 – Insane Retaliation

“Having absolute strength, unlimited potential and a backing that is overbearing. His personality is even cruel and resolute…” Zi Ji let out a long sigh as he uttered, “This kind of person, unless we are certain that we can kill him, we must not offend him.

"And if we have absolute confidence in killing him… we must not waste one moment in killing him! The sooner he dies, the better. We cannot have any bit of sympathy towards him!

Look at how "bro" and friendly Zi Ji is. Truly a great man. I'd rather see him dying and having his business taken by Yun Che or someone else.
  • edited August 2017
    Suryansh said:
    Zi Ji is not a bad person, he simply has his own goals, which previously did not agree with our MC's goals, having said that I would love if his wife dies and he gets crippled, this is a novel about YC after all. No redemption for the 4SG's !! Cmon Mar's give us what we want!

This kind of way of thinking makes no sense. If you think like that, then you can just say everyone had their own goals; Wentian tried to kill Yun Che's parents because he had his own goals. The 4SG invaded IDR because they had their own goals. Duke Ming screwed the whole Yun Family because he had his own goals. Hengkong destroyed BPS, killed over 50 million innocents and assassinated Cang Wanhe because he had his own goal, which was even a "kind" goal: protect his daughter, Xue'er.

So "there's no reason to hate them or want to see them dead". 

Whether they had their own goals or reasonable/excusable motivations doesn't matter. What matter is: Do they have ill intentions towards Yun Che? Did they (/try to) harm Yun Che or people close to him? Yes? Then they are Yun Che's enemies and must die.
  • Whether they had their own goals or reasonable/excusable motivations doesn't matter. What matter is: Do they have ill intentions towards Yun Che? Did they (/try to) harm Yun Che or people close to him? Yes? Then they are Yun Che's enemies and must die.
    Exactly my words since the very beginning of ATG. Keeping my expectations very low regarding the SGs though. That way, I won't explode if Mars spares MHSR/SMDH in the end. I will be extremely disappointed though.
  • edited August 2017
    Suryansh said:

This kind of way of thinking makes no sense. If you think like that, then you can just say everyone had their own goals; Wentian tried to kill Yun Che's parents because he had his own goals. The 4SG invaded IDR because they had their own goals. Duke Ming screwed the whole Yun Family because he had his own goals. Hengkong destroyed BPS, killed over 50 million innocents and assassinated Cang Wanhe because he had his own goal, which was even a "kind" goal: protect his daughter, Xue'er.

So "there's no reason to hate them or want to see them dead". 

Whether they had their own goals or reasonable/excusable motivations doesn't matter. What matter is: Do they have ill intentions towards Yun Che? Did they (/try to) harm Yun Che or people close to him? Yes? Then they are Yun Che's enemies and must die.
    I am completely agreeing with you there, YC's enemies must die! What I meant was that it wrong to classify him as a "Bad Person", though I forgot about Chapter 717. Regardless, this is a novel about YC, and I want his enemies to die horribly regardless of circumstance.

What I meant was that he simply acting in what he thinks is the best way for his sect, which is against what we want; as a result he should die!

He is not an Honorable/nice/good person; that does not make him a " bad person", It makes him bad in our view since he refused to support YC and knowing what we know supporting YC was the right/moral decision he should have taken; he simply choose to act in way he thought was most beneficial to his sect. I still want him to die though, horribly i might add. To put it simply I meant he was not a character like Ximing, or the original Xiao Clan/Sect villain.
  • He should just slave seal everyone or the PSC will be in chaos 24/7 with every power tryna dominate it. 

Kinda sucks that DPS will end up becoming the overlord though,,.,,,
  • YC still doesn't act... next chapter he should makes appearance at the end of the chapter...
  • WTF? What happened to Golden Crow's statement of Wentian not being able to step into the Divine Profound Realm? Maybe Wentian is at the very edge of stepping onto it that he can feel the existence of another world barely?

Anyway, I really hope Yun Che will act in the next chapter. All those scrubs shit talking is boring.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited August 2017
    Ophis said:
    WTF? What happened to Golden Crow's statement of Wentian not being able to step into the Divine Profound Realm?

Who Knows? Golden Crow is just as clueless as Jasmine. It seems like they seldom get things right.

The previous 3 chapters content could have been done in 1.5 chapters, is Mars taking lessons from Cocooned Cow?
    I just hope XW dies and does not escape into 'another world he can sense'.  
  • edited August 2017
    Oh no..... :'(

Don't tell me that Yun Che will go and save them all from that poison...
    ---
    At least make AMS/SOP announce that they are scum before Yun Che heals them (best would be if the leaders/Grand Elders cripple themselves). I don't want to see it, but they will be healed by Yun Che...
  • edited August 2017
    how many chapters are going to take for Yun che to take action??....and I feel this chapter seems to be short and I don't want YC just be a spectator like in last conference
  • YC looks to that East....

What is in tha East? Yuanba or who????

And as for XW being @ Divine 1, don't forget the Crow did not factor XW eating 100kg of Divine Phoenix (more like Blue Wind) Divine Crystals
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • @Sageof6partz
    It could means Dongfang Xiu (His surname means East)
  • Anyway, I think Mars is having this talking going on is because he wants XW to say he senses another world after ascending divine dao. Maybe crow is wrong on this one, because devil might have other secret. Anyway, now that we know that RotG realm can be sensed after ascending divine realm, YC don't really need any guide like Bingyun to go to RotG.
  • lorwa said:
    Anyway, I think Mars is having this talking going on is because he wants XW to say he senses another world after ascending divine dao. Maybe crow is wrong on this one, because devil might have other secret. Anyway, now that we know that RotG realm can be sensed after ascending divine realm, YC don't really need any guide like Bingyun to go to RotG.
    Is h talking about ROTG or opening a small world like Fake Doutian?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Imagine if XW escapes to the RoTG and becomes a coachroach 
  • edited August 2017
    @Sageof6partz

Pretty sure it is Yuanba.
    ---
    Suran said:
    Imagine if XW escapes to the RoTG and becomes a coachroach 
    No way! Mars can't be that insane. Wentian has to be finished during the next chapters.
  • If XW escapes to RotG,  he'll be slaughtered by any XYZ sect.
  • Amun said:
    @Sageof6partz

Pretty sure it is Yuanba.
    ---
    Suran said:
    Imagine if XW escapes to the RoTG and becomes a coachroach 
    No way! Mars can't be that insane. Wentian has to be finished during the next chapters.
    XW can be killed but a small demon soul may have way to escape with FJ's body.
  • Let me guess, YC will manage to win XW again because of FJ leftover soul.
  • Just eliminate both of them...
  • Maybe XW right now can sense existence of other worlds but can't really feel them? I know that it sounds kinda weird but Wentian suppose to reach almost Divine level, it wouldn't be suprising for him to have abilities almost from Divine realm? Like for example currently he is aware of other worlds somehow, but officially in Divine Realm he would be able to differentiate them and even sense them individually. 

I kinda hope that Xuanba is still too weak to help Yun Che and it will be 1vs1 duel and not 2vs1 or even 3vs1 if Xue'er joins the party...
  • New chapter out 
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino