Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited August 2017
    kiladierl said:
    @Shiro_Shinigami
    Take this for example.. 
    If Yun Che cripples Wentian's Profound Veins then what do you think will happen? His age is more than 2000 years or like that... So after crippling his Profound Veins he should turn into ash as a mortal's body will turn into ash at the age of 2000. But he won't turn into ash and instead he will become an old man at the age of 60 or so.. 
    Though the current situation is different and therefore Wentian's (Fen Juechen's) body will remain as it is because he's only 22 or so.. 

PS: see the Duke Ming being crippled chapter... If it's mentioned then you will get it.. 
    It's obviously not instantaneous process but what I'm trying to say is that we simply don't know how aging process really works for normal people and cultivators on diffrent levels not to mention extreme cases like crippled people on diffrent cultivation levels... And I'm not sure if Duke Ming is good example because LDE speciffically said that he will be kept forcefully alive. He will be tortured and humiliated for years to come, but his look is unknown. Also, we must consider that in ATG's world even one person mental state can affect their apperance - Xiao Lie is good example here - and with Ming's state of mind combined with his physical state he can be like a living corpse by now and still have dozens of years to live.

However if Mars would like her to look exactly the same she would like exactly the same even her profound veins were completely removed and she herself was tortured in the place without any light for 6 years. But from what we know for now "crippling affects your lifespan and health by great degree" so I'm not sure if that theory is that good. 
  • Well, just look at Yun Qinghong and Mu Yurou's case. Yun Qinghong probably looked like a 20 years old man before being crippled, and after 20 years, he is just looking like a 40 years old man.
  • So, Devil Qi won't effect MC at all now. So, Can he ignore the attacks of XW ??  
  • Anyway, next volume should be RotG now.
  • Yeah, the next volume will be RotG but Yun Che will go to RotG after 100 or 150 more chapters 
  • new chapter out~ seems like Mars really stuck at home now...
  • edited August 2017
    GodBrandy said:
    The volume will not end, mark my words à_à

I will. Only to show you that you were wrong :#
    Chapter 901 is a new volume with title "Realm of the Gods". YC will spend sometime to try to ascend divine as well as getting to RotG. I don't think he can get there by just the ark, because the distance is a universe apart as oppose to just continent apart (IDR to ACC)
  • I just hope Yun Che will finish exploring the Death God's Graveyard and get the final 2 seeds as well the loli before departing to the Realm of the Gods. It would be truly shitty otherwise if Yun Che doesn't at least bother to go back to the abyss before thinking about any kind of journey throughout the Cosmos.

Another thing that bothers me is how Yun Che is going to decide on traveling. Will he have the common sense of packing his wives inside the Profound Ark and take them together to the Realm of the Gods, or will he do the extremely retarded thing that 99% of the CN MCs tend to do and leave all his wives behind?

PS: Let's just hope that Little Jie will really find Yuechan in his travels before Yun Che departs.  :*
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited August 2017
    So it appears not all sacred grounds will be flattened by Yun Che. AMS is resisting, so they will be safe, probably SOP will also. SMDH will surely side with Wentian.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • why do I feel this chapter seems bit short!!....hopefully there is second chapter today....I can't wait any more.....btw where is Yuanba??
  • It's been long time since i read ATG. Can anyone tell me what are MC powers in current chapter like his power levels
  • kalyan89 said:
    It's been long time since i read ATG. Can anyone tell me what are MC powers in current chapter like his power levels
    Yun Che:
    Current Strength : 1st level of Sovereign Profound Realm (Can fight against Half Step Divine Realm or above - not clearly mentioned yet)
    Sky Poison Pearl - Left hand (Purification and Storage) + Right Hand (Toxin)
    Evil God's Seeds - Fire + Water + Lightning + Dark
  • kalyan89 said:
    It's been long time since i read ATG. Can anyone tell me what are MC powers in current chapter like his power levels
    he is at sovereign 1 right now probably able to contend with initial divine stage 
  • Well now, I'm here only to rage on Evil Jesus and Mars.
  • It's time for the toxic power. I personally don't think XW can resist against SPP poison, otherwise it wouldn't be called heavenly defying treasure.
  • edited August 2017
    @GodBrandy
    What is the translation of the new Volume Title? 
  • From today's release... We can say that, Mars is writing the chapter before going to office as well as after coming from the office. 
  • edited August 2017
    @kiladierl
    we can't say that, because he works on civil service job, which is pretty strictly timed. It begins at 8 in the morning. His release time as for Chinese timezone is like 11 or 12. There's no way he'd do that while doing his job.
  • Okay, but he couldn’t be on a sick leave (due to cold that is) for more than week.. Could he? 
  • kiladierl said:
    @GodBrandy
    What is the translation of the new Volume Title? 
    world of the gods
  • By the way, at the end of the chapter 901... it seemed like Huangji Wuyu is going to kill all of his AMS disciples..... To avoid them from becoming Wentian's slaves.. 
  • edited August 2017
    @kiladierl
    It's the same hanzi used for "Realm of the Gods" (众神之界). The literal meaning would be "Multitude of Gods' world". So yes, YC is going there within 100 chapters.
  • @lorwa
    Thanks !
    So finally we're getting into the real thing .. REALM OF THE GODS .... 
    In which Realm will Yun Che land first is the big question ... Snow Song Realm ?
  • Yeah, TL is "Realm of the various Gods", HTL has it as Realm of the Gods or something like that.
  • edited August 2017
    We need two more seeds, Vermillion Bird and Devil Garden one more time to leave BPS "cleared". Also, power up to Divine Realm would be nice. Now I'm starting to believe that Black Jade can somehow help Yun Che to increase his cultivation.

If Mars would be quick about it then it is possible to find Seeds in next 50-70 chapters (maybe even more if he is planning longer arc) and spend another half of the arc in RotG.

One thing is certain though - Wentian is going to die, the new arc title kinda confirms it.
  • Can anyone tell me what happens from chapter 883 onwards
    like who's that girl he sees in the cloud end cliff abyss?
    hows ling'er how does he find her
    and what benefits does he get from cloud end cliff abyss? 
    Thank ylu
  • edited August 2017
    GodBrandy said:

GodBrandy said:
    Well now, I'm here only to rage on Evil Jesus and Mars.

hehehe
    Keep it up!
    ----------------

As predicted, ATG is really going to be rushed. That's sad.

Hm, thinking of it again, I'm not really sure..
  • GodBrandy said:

GodBrandy said:
    Well now, I'm here only to rage on Evil Jesus and Mars.

hehehe
    Keep it up!
    ----------------

As predicted, ATG is really going to be rushed. That's sad.

Hm, thinking of it again, I'm not really sure..
    I don't think it's rushed. Even though we expect ACC arc to be longer, but that's because people were all into theory of vermilion bird, earth and wind seeds. If there's no vermilion bird in ACC, then ACC is pretty much complete (except for revisit to get silver Hong'er). On the other hand, 2-3 chapters per day make it seems fast.

I think there'll be some mini arc before going to RotG, because YC will have to get to divine realm and gain understanding of space warp before he can use space power to travel to RotG. It could be YC trying to revisit Cloud's End Cliff, which causes him to stumble upon new inheritance.
  • Nah, it's just that there won't be as many things as I wanted before going to RotG... 100 chapter should be enough to arrive at RotG without that much rushing.

lorwa said:
    I think there'll be some mini arc before going to RotG, because YC will have to get to divine realm and gain understanding of space warp before he can use space power to travel to RotG. It could be YC trying to revisit Cloud's End Cliff, which causes him to stumble upon new inheritance.

I think he's going to RotG through Bingyun.