Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Second demon sword assembly? Time to take the war to their homeland.
  • Gahh! I need more chapters.

XW would probably see Yun Che, run off to destroy IDR, the Primordial Arc will probably run out of fuel, and Yun Che will be stranded.
    Or XW would use Yuanba as a hostage.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Gahh! I need more chapters.

XW would probably see Yun Che, run off to destroy IDR, the Primordial Arc will probably run out of fuel, and Yun Che will be stranded.
    Don't forget Yun Che has Xuanyuan Wendao as hostage....
    Finally something expected happened .... Way before when Yun Che was injured by Lu Yuo, many were saying that Yun Che will wreck havoc in Wentian's ascension ceremony... LoL  :D finally that's happening... but still there will be a lot's of twists and turns.. though I don't think there's a need for Mars to let Wentian run to IDR and stretch this dogfight more..
    Time for MASSACRE   <3 KILL KILL KILL those all piece of shits....Everyone is in the assembly .. Perfect time to kill XW + 3 SG Masters...+ MHSW + SMDH completely..
  • I always read the new comments b4 reading the chapter lol
  • kiladierl said:
    Gahh! I need more chapters.

Don't forget Yun Che has Xuanyuan Wendao as hostage....
    Finally something expected happened .... Way before when Yun Che was injured by Lu Yuo, many were saying that Yun Che will wreck havoc in Wentian's ascension ceremony... LoL  :D finally that's happening... but still there will be a lot's of twists and turns.. though I don't think there's a need for Mars to let Wentian run to IDR and stretch this dogfight more..
    Time for MASSACRE   <3 KILL KILL KILL those all piece of shits....Everyone is in the assembly .. Perfect time to kill XW + 3 SG Masters...+ MHSW + SMDH completely..
    I don't think that trashtian will care about his son at this point. And I don't want this to be stretched too long.
  • I'm glad to see XW has other priorities than IDR, would've been boring to see him achieving half-divine and having a negligible impact on the PSC's status quo.  That phoenix elder said that the other SG's tried resisting XW but took some serious damage, so I'm hoping we get some idea of how badly mangled they all are and it won't be just a throw-away line.
  • I thought there was a new chapter but it's only 985
  • edited August 2017
    Suran said:
    I thought there was a new chapter but it's only 985
    check lnmtl for 899
  • @Suran
    Indeed there was the chapter 985 but it was picked by the AutoScript of lnmtl so ignore it... and see the chapter below that i.e. 899!
    I hope we get 900th chapter today itself.
  • Mars is doing seriously great this week. I don't remember one with this good release rate since I started reading ATG and I have been reading for years...

Correct me if I am wrong, but YC has little to no chance of losing, right? I mean darkness seed made him immune to all darkness attacks while for offence he merely has to touch that cockroach in order to poison him to death. Or am I wrong?
  • yun che need to check devil lair (he can absorb dark qi inside lair)
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • edited August 2017
    Sparteh said:
    Mars is doing seriously great this week. I don't remember one with this good release rate since I started reading ATG and I have been reading for years...

Correct me if I am wrong, but YC has little to no chance of losing, right? I mean darkness seed made him immune to all darkness attacks while for offence he merely has to touch that cockroach in order to poison him to death. Or am I wrong?
    Correct! Yun Che has no chance of losing .. and this time it's going to be a fun as there might be face slapping and all .... ! The only problem for Yun Che will be Yuanba... if Wentian has captured him then it's gonna be a trouble for Yun Che.

Yun Che vs Xuanyuan Wentian:
    1. Wentian's darkness won't affect Yun Che at all
    2. Yun Che has Hong'er to destroy Wentian
    3. If Yun Che's Profound strength is still a bit weaker than Wentian's then he can open Rumbling Heaven/Hades and beat the crap out of Wentian

So the outcome is fixed but it depends on how Mars delivers it...! It would be awesome if Yun Che does some face slapping just like when he did to Duke Huai.

@messithiago
    I hope so too... and it's possible that Yun Che will go to the nest ...either after reading the MSDS's son's memories or on his own accord out of curiosity though he won't find anything (i.e. Evil Wheel) but it would be good if he absorbs all of the Dark energy and levels up to 5th level of the GWotB somehow. And again levels up to 6th level by fighting the Devil Beasts in the Garden as their Profound strength is higher than Yun Che so he should get seriously injured and train hard in the Garden.
  • kiladierl said:
    @messithiago
    I hope so too... and it's possible that Yun Che will go to the nest ...either after reading the MSDS's son's memories or on his own accord out of curiosity though he won't find anything (i.e. Evil Wheel) but it would be good if he absorbs all of the Dark energy and levels up to 5th level of the GWotB somehow. And again levels up to 6th level by fighting the Devil Beasts in the Garden as their Profound strength is higher than Yun Che so he should get seriously injured and train hard in the Garden.
    yeah,level up to GWOB 5 (last time, yun che on sky profound realm reach GWOB 4). now he should reach GWOB on sovereign profound realm
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • Most likely Yun Che would reach 6th level of GWotB before going to the RotG and he will reach the 7th level or above in the "Ancient Inferno Burial Ground of Gods" in the Fire God Realm.... 
  • edited August 2017
    I'm going to cry if Yun Che forgives the three sacred ground leaders. Once is already enough. Plus they did not even appreciate his kindness towards them. They srs need to get crippled, killed or slave sealed. 

edit- I prefer they get crippled or slave sealed, that way they'll have to live in despair. 
  • edited August 2017
    I don't think there any possibility that he will get to GWTOB level 6 before ROTG, he's not even at level 5 yet, and these upgrades take allot of time. By the pace of the current chapters and based on Mar's current chapters we are going to see ROTG soon. My guess is by chapter 950, the ROTG arc will start. chapters 910-950 will probably be slice of life/wrapping loose ends in the continent ( Blue wind phoenix)( Marriage with Xue'er, Ling'er etc). The name of the new volume will clear out a bit more. The story pace of the novel seems to have quickened up recently.

Very unlikely he will get to GWOTB by ROTG. The way its been set up most likely YC will not carry on any revenge against the sacred grounds given that Mar's has made them ally against YX. Sun moon divine hall might suffer given YC has so many issues with them.

Given that everyone important in PSC is in the same place, we are probably going to see YC reveal the truth of the Scum grounds to the others this time, and hopefully we finally get to see Ximing Die.

• edited August 2017
    My dream scenario for next several chapters.
    1. Wentian is all cocky when he sees Yun Che.
    2. Wentian is getting a little less cocky when Yun Che is proved to be immune to his arts.
    3. Wentian is getting beaten to death:
    a) maybe Fen Juechan is on the brink of death after his soul being damaged over and over again to the oblivion so before he dies Yun Che can take him to Lingxi, but after that Fen Juechan is finally dead;
    b) Yuanba is almost dead so he needs to take care of him in IDR.
    4. Before going back to IDR Yun Che goes to the meeting place and is like "Guys, I took care of this "Sovereign", but I need to return to IDR for a week - can you take care of MHSR for me? After that I might consider leaving some of you alive! Anyway, cya next week!".

Also I really believe that Yuanba is super strong right now. Simply because he might think that Yun Che is dead and we all know how this can increase the rate of his veins awakening.

@Suryansh
    I think that next arc (901-1000) would be about dealing with SGs, Slice of Life, looking for seeds/legacies in ACC combined with learning new things and finally the mystery of the Devil Garden. There is still plenty to do before RotG especially since we still don't have any means to get there or reasons to go there right now (for now only Bingyun can provide it but Yun Che has not even met her yet).
  • kiladierl said:
     If Yun Che's Profound strength is still a bit weaker than Wentian's then he can open Rumbling Heaven/Hades and beat the crap out of Wentian
    I think YC can't survive after Hades until he breakthrough Divine realm and GWoB or 1% dragon bloodline.

• Icefield said:
    kiladierl said:
     If Yun Che's Profound strength is still a bit weaker than Wentian's then he can open Rumbling Heaven/Hades and beat the crap out of Wentian
    I think YC can't survive after Hades until he breakthrough Divine realm and GWoB or 1% dragon bloodline.

It is questionable if he can survive Rumbling Heaven too (even in 6th Stage Tyrant Golden Crow said that he can open it for brief moment, right now it's probably barely possible to do it with only exhaustion) but in reality as long he doesn't die instantly after opening Hades then he is good - he was able to survive ten days with big hole in his chest, with all veins and five organs destroyed and his heart not being there without any possibility to heal himself - he won't die from damage caused from opening. With his current strength after opening Hades he will end up half dead again for sure after few seconds, but he will have at least a chance to live as long he is able to close it and not stay in the same state as it was with MSDS. But I also think that he needs all factors you mentioned above to open it without trying to kill himself in the process. 
  • edited August 2017
    I think the Rumbling Heaven is currently a little heavier than Burning Heart was in his fight against Qingyue in the final of the Blue Wind Tournament; he should be able to open it for 5-10 seconds.

As for Hades, it should be somehow heavier than Rumbling Heaven was in his fight against the Devil Sovereign, i.e., he won't die right away, but he'll probably be unable to close Hades on his own after attacking Wentian and will end up dying 1 second later if there's no one at his side to close the gate for him.
  • edited August 2017
    Didn't really get the last few paragraphs. Apparently Roachtian is stronger than Yun Che anticipated? Unless I read it wrong, Yun Che was thinking of instantly retreating to IDR or something?

*Edit
    Nevermind, I think it says that Yun Che knows with Wentian's current strength, he was bound to come to IDR to regardless if Yun Che hadn't come to find him first.
  • Seeing people from Heavenly Sword Villa here, I have a feeling that we might soon get to know about Little Fairy and a berserk Yun Che :) 
  • Now, what about Yuanba? If Wentian's already defeated the 3 Saint Masters, there's no reason for him to have just left Yuanba by around, right? Maybe he kidnapped Yuanba and is planning to take over his body just like he did to Juechen. I think it wasn't said one could only use this technique once.
  • Let me guess here.

1) YC battle XW and barely wins with Hong'er power.
    2) 3SG tries to attack YC after the fight to take advantage of his injury
    3) Xue'er shows who's the real boss.
    4) YC recovered and started collecting debt.

PS: I hope Silver Hong'er is with him, because she could've been Jasmine-like OP since she could scare off those demon beast.
  • edited August 2017
    @lambac0re
    It looked to me like regular exposition after that paragraph where Yun Che said that it's really formidable aura. The rest is from 3rd person view describing Wentian from PSC only position. 
    -----------
    @lorwa
    Looks like the fight might be closer than we expected, but that's all. Yun Che aside for griping his hand tightly has like no reaction at all. That's suggest that he is in range of current Yun Che, probably slightly stronger - nothing that Rumbling Heaven, Dark Seed and Hong'er can cover for sure. If this isn't the end and glorious victory for Yun Che then like 90% of fanbase would be pissed :smile:

• @Evil Jesus
    I don't think he would, because his current body has devil blood while Yuanba doesn't. He needs devil blood, and he's already surpassed Yuanba, so why take a body of a person with less profound power? I think Yuanba is either already left AMS on his own (due to the first conference) or he's closed up or he's gone to RotG by some plot luck. 
  • lorwa said:
    I don't think he would, because his current body has devil blood while Yuanba doesn't. He needs devil blood, and he's already surpassed Yuanba, so why take a body of a person with less profound power? I think Yuanba is either already left AMS on his own (due to the first conference) or he's closed up or he's gone to RotG by some plot luck. 

Yeah, I also thought of the possibility of Yuanba having fled with his master, but that's not interesting.

Why would Wentian take over his body, you ask? Wentian's bottleneck should be peak half-step, like the Golden Crow said. The Devil must have told him about it already, so he must be planning to take over Yuanba's body, since he has the War God Divine Veins and has way more potential to surpass the Divine Realm than Juechen's body.

I think it doesn't matter whether Yuanba is a Devil or not. Maybe at least the Devil Bloodline merges with the target's body after the technique is cast; it is a technique from a Devil Profound Art, after all.
  • lorwa said:

Yeah, I also thought of the possibility of Yuanba having fled with his master, but that's not interesting.

Why would Wentian take over his body, you ask? Wentian's bottleneck should be peak half-step, like the Golden Crow said. The Devil must have told him about it already, so he must be planning to take over Yuanba's body, since he has the War God Divine Veins and has way more potential to surpass the Divine Realm than Juechen's body.

I think it doesn't matter whether Yuanba is a Devil or not. Maybe at least the Devil Bloodline merges with the target's body after the technique is cast; it is a technique from a Devil Profound Art, after all.
    There are few problems with this theory.

Firstly Juechan might still be there (and probably is) so trying to possess someone else would be risky at the least. Until Juechan is officially dead Devil Soul wouldn't advice it to Wentian.

Secondly Wentian is probably unaware of his own limitation so there would be no reason for changing the body, especially since it's "Devil God's Body". In his little mind he is probably sure that he reached Divine Realm and I think that it is also in good interest for Devil Soul in the Sword. I don't believe that Devil Soul just said it to him like you think because he would tell him this long before.

Thirdly Yuanba soul would be probably destroyed in the process. Even though his mentality is super strong I doubt it's on Juechan level. And if it wouldn't be destroyed and Juechan is still there... 3 souls in one body + MSDS' son's soul? Isn't it too much?

Last thing is the fact that there were no special reaction from Yun Che and he should feel Yuanba's aura among other things.

• edited August 2017
    Shiro_Shinigami

I didn't say he will do it now, I said he's planning to.

I also didn't say he would succeed in his attempt. Whether he will or not is irrelevant to me, I'm just saying he might be planning to do that.

Maybe the Devil's already told him, maybe not. Who knows what's going on within Little Devil's mind.