Soaring of Galaxia Spoilers!!!! (气冲星河)

:)   Hello World!  :)

Opening up the spoiler discussion for Soaring of Galaxia

Synopsis:

In China’s modern martial arts society, Wu Xinghe was history’s youngest grandmaster of martial arts. He was invincible. Because of a strange incident, he was reincarnated as Qin Wushuang, a poor aristocratic boy in an entirely different world with its own set of rules. With his strong will and passion, he began his journey to pursue the highest peak of martial arts! 
The main character’s beliefs are: 
Never comply with the aristocrats or the rich people, regardless of any situation. To only depend on your own strength because, eventually, you will have the power to be invincible. 
Rise! Soar through the Galaxia!

NU Page: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/soaring-of-galaxia/  

Current Translations: https://www.webnovel.com/book/6838665602002405    

:o    Questions:

Is this story worthwhile?

Is it OTP or Harem? How was the romance in this story?

And When will the heroine appear in the story?

What are the cultivation level in this story?

Does the MC's ability evolve?

What will happen to his family? father and sister?

Comments

• I'm up to the latest translated chapters and this novel is a drag. Author already mastered the art of repeating the same shit over and over and its only 30 chapters. 
  • Up for this!!! please spoil us
  • Is anyone reading ahead?

Spoilers request:
    1. Does he join the Wu Zen Holy Palace?
    2. What happens between him and the Feudal Family?
    3. What happens with his sister?
    4. Any romance?

Thanks in advance
  • bonifide said:
    I'm up to the latest translated chapters and this novel is a drag. Author already mastered the art of repeating the same shit over and over and its only 30 chapters. 
    I was expecting this since the it's the author of SOTR
  • RIIIcardo said:
    bonifide said:
    I'm up to the latest translated chapters and this novel is a drag. Author already mastered the art of repeating the same shit over and over and its only 30 chapters. 
    I was expecting this since the it's the author of SOTR
    Didn't know that yeah I'll probably drop this. I dropped SOTR pretty damn early. 
  • According to spoilers i found, there is no harem and the wife's name is Murong Xu. She is the daughter of some big-shot.
  • Anarthux said:
    According to spoilers i found, there is no harem and the wife's name is Murong Xu. She is the daughter of some big-shot.
    Where did you find spoiler?
  • baike.baidu.com - type in the raw Chinese name of the novel then translate the page. If you're lucky, you might find the spoilers you're looking for and character pictures. Not all novels are there though.
  • Anyone have any spoilers
  • Does anyone have spoilers are there realms above the upper sky realm?