Wuxiaworld novels hosted in another website

So, i saw wuxiaworld novels hosted in a site called novelplanet [removed]. I don't know how to alert the admin(s) of wuxiaworld regarding this issue, so I'm just gonna post it here. If the said website has your permission to host those novels, then there should be no problem i guess. But if not, i think you guys should contact novelplanet. Oh, there are also other novels (tled by other tlers) from other websites hosted in there.

Comments

• edited July 2017
    @Etreious remove those links, a lot of the translation thieves are already known so no need to give them views as this only gives them the unneeded popularity as those translations are not theirs. plus not much can be done about it, from what is known WW is planning to DMCA such websites but when its unknown. 

if you ever find these, dont publicize them just message @Yn5an3 or @"Guan Zhong"
  • We have already sent DMCAs to many aggregators in the past, and will keep doing so xD

Thanks for reporting this
  • I saw ww translations being hosted on that shitty site webnovel.com
  • Mkill said:
    I saw ww translations being hosted on that shitty site webnovel.com
    That's qidian who own the novels. They're claiming they can post the wuxia world translations there as it's part of the licensing agreement for dual hosting
  • Ryu Sheng said:
    Mkill said:
    That's qidian who own the novels. They're claiming they can post the wuxia world translations there as it's part of the licensing agreement for dual hosting
    So.... that's a confirmed underhanded move?
    Or did RWX actually agree?
  • TanakaC said:
    Ryu Sheng said:
    Mkill said:
    So.... that's a confirmed underhanded move?
    Or did RWX actually agree?
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/qidian-dual-hosting-wuxiaworld-novels.43003/
    and here is the response from Ren (owner of WW)
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/you-tired-of-this-qi-shit-yet.43007/

but like the above comment stated thieves, that are jealous of wuxiaworlds success!!! before attacking wuxiaworld what they should have done is fine those machine translators that are tl'ing about 7 novels before trying to steal views!!!
  • edited August 2017
    I've been with Wuxiaworld since the beginning of CD.

But I've switched to reading WW contents off other sites as of last week.  I read with my mobile phone 90% of the time and its simply unbearable (I read about disabling Java, but that's not something I'm inclined to do) due to the lag, and the battery issues. After putting up with this issue for months, I'm tapping out until its fixed.