Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• what's the difference between the omega sword dao and the higher level one he comprehends mid daomerge?
  • what's the difference between the omega sword dao and the higher level one he comprehends mid daomerge?
    The one he comprehends during his Daomerge is just the Eternal level of the Omega Sword Dao.
  • The eternal level of an Omega Dao is basically like having understood the whole source of that dao in the Primordial Chaos Universe's core; the supreme sovereign level of an Omega Dao goes beyond the level of the source in the Primordial Chaos universe's core, that's why the first ultimate supreme sovereign born in a Primordial Chaos Universe can become the universe controller.
  • Who is the master of the Azureflower estate? What level was he/she? What is the treasure inside the estate? 
  • edited July 2017
    Jamal said:
    Who is the master of the Azureflower estate? What level was he/she? What is the treasure inside the estate? 
    The master of the estate is Supreme Sovereign Qi, he is a pretty important character even though he is already dead (basically 3 realms exists because of him). The estate has a bunch of tresures for daomerge and understanding the daos, it also has techniques (from both cultivators and Sith clan). When i say techniques i mean every technique supreme sovereign Qi knew.

• Jamal said:
    Who is the master of the Azureflower estate? What level was he/she? What is the treasure inside the estate? 
    Basically, to add to the previous comment, the reason why those in 3 realms are wayyyy more talented than every other chaosworld is because that supreme sovereign died there. Like Nuwa and Houyi were insane, and Nuwa created humans, who had an even better understanding of dao than any other cultivator species in the endless territories (Note that I said cultivator species, it doesn't include special lifeforms)
  • Godgems form the divine bodies of godfiend refiners; Worldhearts are chaosworlds' cores.
    Basically the original Pangu Chaosworld, Seemless chaosworld and other chaosworlds in that region of space have worldhearts that come from the godgems of Supreme Sovereign Qi, he suicided to give birth to multiple chaosworlds. 
  • Spoilers about dao alliance immortal palace pls. like who the ruler(s) of the place is/are and are they hegemon level? And other cool info about their secrets
  • tombec94 said:
    Godgems form the divine bodies of godfiend refiners; Worldhearts are chaosworlds' cores.
    Basically the original Pangu Chaosworld, Seemless chaosworld and other chaosworlds in that region of space have worldhearts that come from the godgems of Supreme Sovereign Qi, he suicided to give birth to multiple chaosworlds. 
    If I recall correctly, he didn't suicide to give birth to multiple chaosworlds.

Qi died attempting to become the Universe Controller, and allowing his godgems to form chaosworlds was one of the many preparations he undertook before his attempt, as he knew his chances were low (I think another Supreme Sovereign had already died in the attempt before him)
  • Spoilers about dao alliance immortal palace pls. like who the ruler(s) of the place is/are and are they hegemon level? And other cool info about their secrets
    I think there are two palace lords, and they are just below the Hegemon level. They also have several hidden experts also at that level.

Dao alliance technically has no Hegemon level Emperors, but their strongest expert is an Emperor whose Primaltwin is at the Hegemon level because he fused one of the Sith black robe lifeforms.
  • So roughly, how many eternal emperors, supreme sovereign has each multiverse? Thank for reply.
  • zyar12 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Godgems form the divine bodies of godfiend refiners; Worldhearts are chaosworlds' cores.
    If I recall correctly, he didn't suicide to give birth to multiple chaosworlds.

Qi died attempting to become the Universe Controller, and allowing his godgems to form chaosworlds was one of the many preparations he undertook before his attempt, as he knew his chances were low (I think another Supreme Sovereign had already died in the attempt before him)
    I don't remember about him trying to become UC. Another SS, as you said definitely tried to become UC.
    RandomReader said:
    Spoilers about dao alliance immortal palace pls. like who the ruler(s) of the place is/are and are they hegemon level? And other cool info about their secrets
    Dao alliance doesn't have any hegemons in the endless territories (aka flame domain boundary), but Dao Alliance is also in other domain boundaries, actually the head of the 16 domain boundaries alliance (which endless territories is part of) is an hegemon who owns an alternate universe and is from dao alliance iirc
  • Infernal said:
    So roughly, how many eternal emperors, supreme sovereign has each multiverse? Thank for reply.
    Just keep in mind that ji ning's primordial chaos universe has 5-6 Supreme sovereigns(i don't remember the exact number), while the strongest primordial chaos universe has over 30 supreme sovereigns and 5 ultimate eternal emperors (basically the eternal emperor level for those who have understood an omega dao, ultimate eternal emperors are as strong as common supreme sovereigns)
  • When can Ji Ning hold his own against regular Eternal Emperors? 
    When he reaches 2nd step Daolord.
    Iirc he fights actual eternal emperors only after becoming 4th step. Anyways before that when he was 2nd (or 3rd?) Step he fought a bunch of EE level golems. When he becomes 4th step he destroys one of the holy cities of dao alliance killing a bunch of emperors and scaring away the others.
  • tombec94 said:
    When can Ji Ning hold his own against regular Eternal Emperors? 
    Iirc he fights actual eternal emperors only after becoming 4th step. Anyways before that when he was 2nd (or 3rd?) Step he fought a bunch of EE level golems. When he becomes 4th step he destroys one of the holy cities of dao alliance killing a bunch of emperors and scaring away the others.
    How come that happens? They offend/threatened him? 
  • edited July 2017
    Bramble said:
    tombec94 said:
    How come that happens? They offend/threatened him? 
    The city lord is a real piece of shit, he wants to steal a tresure from ji ning. He thought that he could easily kill 2 4th step daolords(ji ning and his friend), he didn't know Ning was still 3rd step at that point, some chapters later he breakthrough and destroys them. When he is 4th step only hegemons can threaten him but he can fight back against "weaker" hegemons ( like those from flame dragon boundary domain ).
    And by the way city lords from the holy cities are generally stronger than ordinary eternal emperors but aren't hegemons.
  • tombec94 said:
    The EE golems are when he is 3rd step.
  • tombec94 said:
    Dao alliance doesn't have any hegemons in the endless territories (aka flame domain boundary), but Dao Alliance is also in other domain boundaries, actually the head of the 16 domain boundaries alliance (which endless territories is part of) is an hegemon who owns an alternate universe and is from dao alliance iirc
    Does that mean Ning travels to a lot of different domain boundaries later on in the story?
  • Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:
    Does that mean Ning travels to a lot of different domain boundaries later on in the story?
    If I remember correctly from another poster, the "alternate universe" that JN and the other guys were sent to was actually just a different domain boundary inside their universe
    He also goes around to look for Nuwa
  • Bramble said:
    Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:
    If I remember correctly from another poster, the "alternate universe" that JN and the other guys were sent to was actually just a different domain boundary inside their universe
    Ning does travel around, but he doesn't really personally look for Nuwa. Ning just spreads the word that he is looking for her, and that anyone who helps him find her gets a favor from him.

The Archaeus universe is not a domain boundary, it's just an alternate universe.
  • Bramble said:
    Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:
    Does that mean there is a way to travel around domain boundaries when you're a daolord level or higher? Cuz I remember how the Brightshore hegemon said he was only able to allow world level cultivators to travel through boundaries and his mastery over space is pretty high up there
  • Bramble said:
    Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:

From what I can remember from other talks, the alternate universe is a type of estate treasure like the Immortal Estates and Estate Worlds. Just one that is upscaled considerably due to being made by a Supreme Sovereign to give to Hegemons(and maybe regular EE) that they like or have done something for them.

Side question, anyone know when Ning hits Heartforce 6?
  • Bramble said:
    Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:
    Does that mean there is a way to travel around domain boundaries when you're a daolord level or higher? Cuz I remember how the Brightshore hegemon said he was only able to allow world level cultivators to travel through boundaries and his mastery over space is pretty high up there
  • Bramble said:
    Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:

From what I can remember from other talks, the alternate universe is a type of estate treasure like the Immortal Estates and Estate Worlds. Just one that is upscaled considerably due to being made by a Supreme Sovereign to give to Hegemons(and maybe regular EE) that they like or have done something for them.

Side question, anyone know when Ning hits Heartforce 6?
  • edited July 2017
    He hits heartforce 6 next volume I believe, like the last few chapters of volume 30. He instantly becomes (more) op since it compliments his omega sword dao
  • Jamal said:
    Bramble said:
    Jamal said:
    tombec94 said:
    That was to an alternate universe, not another domain boundary. (And Brightshore Hegemon was kinda lying to them in order to make them think it was a life and death situation. He's actually good friends with the lord of the Church of annihilation).

Usually, travel between domain boundaries takes forever (like thousands or millions of chaos cycles), even for Hegemon level.
    There are a couple ways to travel faster. There are certain Sith treasures, like a domain boundary ship, that are super fast and can travel between in much less time. Owners of alternate universes can also use their universe to move between domain boundaries pretty fast, but it uses up a lot of their energy.
  • @zyar12 @Nervaqus987 @Jamal @Bramble ;
    I'll start by explaning the difference between an alternate universe and a domain boundary: 
    alternate universes are more or less the same size of a Domain Boundary, later in book 34 there is a chapter which describes the Domain Boundaries as huge seas within the Primordial Chaos Universe, alternate universes are described as reefs inside the Primordial Chaos Universe(not sure if i understood everything). In DE there are 9 Primordial Chaos Universes divided by void. The story takes place in one of these 9 Primordial Chaos Universes. Basically Domain Boundaries are in the same space-time continuum and are part of a Primordial Chaos Universe, Alternate Universes were created by Supreme Sovereigns (if you remember EE create Everworlds, SS create Alternate Universes), the unique thing about Alternate Universes is that they can be binded by EE, hegemons who binded an alternate universe are the strongest class of EE (the lord of the Church of Annihilation is an ordinary EE who binded the alternate universe, thus he became as strong as an hegemon). The alternate universes provide the EE with the power from their core, which contains the daos understood by the SS.

• Ning originally spread the news that he was looking for Nuwa in book 39, later in the book he goes to look for her after getting news on her whereabouts.