Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• Anybody know whats going to happen with Longjian? 
  • what is the stand of ancient elves? like underworld sides with chu feng while other 2 is against him? so which side in ancient elves on?

• Anybody know whats going to happen with Longjian? 
    if u mean his sickness, he gets cured by Chu Feng
  • Sam004 said:
    what is the stand of ancient elves? like underworld sides with chu feng while other 2 is against him? so which side in ancient elves on?

As far as I know, Chu Feng is their friend.
  • Sam004 said:
    what is the stand of ancient elves? like underworld sides with chu feng while other 2 is against him? so which side in ancient elves on?

Most of them are friendly including the Elf King, but there is always that one arrogant 'young master' and his family that stands in the MC's way. 
  • Lazergen said:
    Sam004 said:

Most of them are friendly including the Elf King, but there is always that one arrogant 'young master' and his family that stands in the MC's way. 
    Thanks 
  • Chu Feng just went back to the HLOM in the latest raw.
  • Suran said:
    Chu Feng just went back to the HLOM in the latest raw.
    Why ?
  • RIIIcardo said:
    Suran said:
    Chu Feng just went back to the HLOM in the latest raw.
    Why ?
    Because the chu clan acknowledged him so he's gonna go see his dad (who isn't actually there).
  • It seems like Chu Feng  mothers isn't from the any star regions instead a powerful family in the from one of the 9 galaxies. That might be where his grandfather is.

Also is seems like their are at least 5+ realms above venerable. 
  • Well now we know how powerful Chu Feng's mom's clan is.
  • Is that other women that was with the Darkhall master the evil asura spirit that chu feng released?
  • Yo-mama said:
    Is that other women that was with the Darkhall master the evil asura spirit that chu feng released?
    Yes, and congratulations, you are smarter than chu feng
  • Guigs said:
    Yo-mama said:
    Is that other women that was with the Darkhall master the evil asura spirit that chu feng released?
    Yes, and congratulations, you are smarter than chu feng
    Actually CF never saw his 2nd Asura Spirit in the flesh, he couldn't see beyond the seal and when she was first released she was a essentially a giant vortex of darkness. So you can easily forgive him for not realising who she actually is. 
  • Man that world devastor immortal gets on my nerves.
  • So i have to ask something for the peaople ahead, after readin a little i understand that he's harem is voted to stay the current 3 members, it seems quite dumb to me especially with the latest chapters happenings is that still the case in 3080/90 + ? Tell me now so can drop this while i am not too annoyed :)

• no more harem members apart from those 3 so yeah you can drop the novel
  • edited August 2017
    xpu3onpa3 said:
    So i have to ask something for the peaople ahead, after readin a little i understand that he's harem is voted to stay the current 3 members, it seems quite dumb to me especially with the latest chapters happenings is that still the case in 3080/90 + ? Tell me now so can drop this while i am not too annoyed :)

gonna be 4 with eggy but probably this only gonna happen in the end of novel
  • Can I get some spoilers about the 10 immortals and dragon mark world spiritualist in general.

So the 10 immortal are
    10. White Brow Immortal - Rank 2 ME, killed by Chu Feng
    9. World Spiritist Immortal - Rank 2 ME, Assembly Master of the WSA, does he survive the HLOM arc ?
    8. Avaricious Immortal  - Rank 3 ME, Killed by Chu Feng
    7. Compass Immortal - Rank 4 ME, Does he survive the arc ?
    6. Snow Haired Immortal - Rank 4 ME, Does she show up again ?
    5. Immeasurable Immortal - Rank 6 ME, What happens with him, does he join the Dark Hall, does he die ?
    4. Yin Yang Immortal - Rank 6 ME, Killed by Chu Feng
    3. Weapon Refinement Immortal - I heard he was a rank 7 ME, is this true ? What happens with him ?
    2. World Devastator immortal - I'm guessing he's a rank 8 ME ? Please tell me Chu Feng kills him ?
    1.??????  So who's number 1, whats their cultivation, what relevance does the person have ?

As for other Dragon Mark WS, the only other 2 besides Chu Feng and the 10 immortals shown so far are Zhang Ming(rank 5 ME) and Duan Jidao (Originally rank 7 ME), do any others pop as well ? Do any of Chu Feng's friends become a Dragon Mark WS ? Does Chu Feng help anyone become one ?
  • iirc #1 is the guy Chu Feng met in chapter 381, he got some treasure which allowed him to become the #1 dragon mark world spiritist in HLOM.
  • He is a rank nine ME, and have a place able to defend agaisnt a rank 1 HA.
    If am not wrong, there are 2 immortals from the Darl Hall that will die, but i don't remember their names(the one that humiliate CF and a mole).
    The Snow Haired Immortal  will appear, and ask CF to be her master.
  • Can I get some spoilers about the 10 immortals and dragon mark world spiritualist in general.

So the 10 immortal are
    10. White Brow Immortal - Rank 2 ME, killed by Chu Feng
    9. World Spiritist Immortal - Rank 2 ME, Assembly Master of the WSA, does he survive the HLOM arc ?
    8. Avaricious Immortal  - Rank 3 ME, Killed by Chu Feng
    7. Compass Immortal - Rank 4 ME, Does he survive the arc ?
    6. Snow Haired Immortal - Rank 4 ME, Does she show up again ?
    5. Immeasurable Immortal - Rank 6 ME, What happens with him, does he join the Dark Hall, does he die ?
    4. Yin Yang Immortal - Rank 6 ME, Killed by Chu Feng
    3. Weapon Refinement Immortal - I heard he was a rank 7 ME, is this true ? What happens with him ?
    2. World Devastator immortal - I'm guessing he's a rank 8 ME ? Please tell me Chu Feng kills him ?
    1.??????  So who's number 1, whats their cultivation, what relevance does the person have ?

As for other Dragon Mark WS, the only other 2 besides Chu Feng and the 10 immortals shown so far are Zhang Ming(rank 5 ME) and Duan Jidao (Originally rank 7 ME), do any others pop as well ? Do any of Chu Feng's friends become a Dragon Mark WS ? Does Chu Feng help anyone become one ?
    Avaricious was killed by Xiao W/e his name is. The dad of that one elf dude....
  • Suran said:
    Avaricious was killed by Xiao W/e his name is. The dad of that one elf dude....
    Yeah I know, but his death was still because of Chu Feng.

Sort of like the Weapon Refinement Immortal's disciple, although Chu Feng didn't personally kill him, he still basically caused his death.
  • Guigs said:
    He is a rank nine ME, and have a place able to defend agaisnt a rank 1 HA.
    If am not wrong, there are 2 immortals from the Darl Hall that will die, but i don't remember their names(the one that humiliate CF and a mole).
    The Snow Haired Immortal  will appear, and ask CF to be her master.
    the first time they met, she want to made chufeng her disciple, now she want to be  chufeng disciple?

what the hell -_-
  • So nothing new on the recent raws about Xue Ji and the Su sisters ?
  • edited August 2017
    Hi a few quik questions:
    1. How is the current cultivation rank from Chu feng and the Su Sisters? Im about chapter 1500 and i must say its pretty stupid because both Su Sisters are stronger than the MC during this time (its make no sense: MC is a genius? Su Mei gains OP powers in half the time...). I really lost motivation to read more chapters because of this, so im curiouse if thats still the case around 2000 chapter and 3000 chapter. 
    2. Second question: i have read some spoilers and im right, thinking both Su Sisters disappear for around 1000 chapters  (around chapter 2000-3000)? Knowing life when they show up they will be 5 rank about the MC again... Because reasons -_- 
  • Szini50 said:
    Hi a few quik questions:
    1. How is the current cultivation rank from Chu feng and the Su Sisters? Im about chapter 1500 and i must say its pretty stupid because both Su Sisters are stronger than the MC during this time (its make no sense: MC is a genius? Su Mei gains OP powers in half the time...). I really lost motivation to read more chapters because of this, so im curiouse if thats still the case around 2000 chapter and 3000 chapter. 
    2. Second question: i have read some spoilers and im right, thinking both Su Sisters disappear for around 1000 chapters  (around chapter 2000-3000)? Knowing life when they show up they will be 5 rank about the MC again... Because reasons -_- 
    As of the current translation, Chu Feng is a rank 2 Martial Emperor, and the Su Sisters are still Half Martial Emperors. I don't know about further on in the series.
  • Szini50 said:
    Hi a few quik questions:
    In the raws Chu Feng is a rank 6 celestial Immortal.
    And Celestial immortal is 3 realms higher than Martial emperor btw
    Nothing has been mentioned about the su sister so far
  • I need a longer break before reading more chapters. I must say, something diffrent like romance elements etc. In MGA Would be fine, for such a long novel its the same actions over and over again. Its to repetitive and i got bored because of it. If i think that im around chapter 1500 and thats not even half of it, and it always the same scheme... Thanks for the answers. 
  • edited August 2017
    Szini50 said:
    I need a longer break before reading more chapters. I must say, something diffrent like romance elements etc. In MGA Would be fine, for such a long novel its the same actions over and over again. Its to repetitive and i got bored because of it. If i think that im around chapter 1500 and thats not even half of it, and it always the same scheme... Thanks for the answers. 
    Chapter 2148 is when he leaves the HOLM, so if you can wait that long and then binge threw the entire HOLM arc, it probably wouldn't be to bad. That's probably were ill stop reading the novel until it's completed and fully translated, because the repetitiveness is basically maxed out.

Let me guess, the Immeasurable Immortal is a member of the Dark Hall ?