Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• Let me see if i understood correctly how the universe is in MGA:
    Lower realms (one is the world were CF has grown up) - Middle realms (the one go after the HLOM arc) - Upper realms (where the CHC is ) and last the star region where not even the chu clan could meddle
    CF mother is basically from a star region influence (but not from the same star region directly above the CHC upper realm) and it's clan is stronger than CHC?

• So will Jiang Wushang obtain the inheritance? Can someone do a summary please?
  • Li vs Chu will be interesting. Chu Feng will destroy the junior generation and his father the older generation? I just hope he van become a venerable very fast and dictate the rules in his clan and cleans it from the filth too.
  • I don't think that will heve a bloodline better, but only the same bloodline, but more powerfull(like CCC and the clans of midle realm).
    Because of CF father have that bloodline yet.
  • edited July 2017
    Chu feng's father would solo the Li clan by himself 
    I'm not sure that he'll be involved right away tbh if ever 
  • edited July 2017
    Chu feng's father would solo the Li clan by himself 
    I'm not sure that he'll be involved right away tbh if ever 
    CXY went looking for his father so he maybe not show up
  • Chu Feng is CI6 now!

Chu Clan is so annoying. They're letting Chu Zhuyian guy take all of Chu Feng's credit. 
  • the face slaping will be even harder, CZ wiith his CI1 would ve been battered by those Li clan juniors 
    this reminds me of that guy in the HLOM and yue changkong from AGM 
  • edited July 2017
    I can hear the sound of some good some good face slapping already.

I can see Chu Feng becoming a venerable in less than 200 chapters and i wonder just how strong is the clan head ? Must be stronger than rank 3 venerable otherwise i will be dissapointement since we have a 200 year old venerable rank 2 in Li Clan.

And how will the star Saint react to Chu Feng his power and status
  • What types of resources does Chu Feng start using after the HOLM arc?
  • Who betrayed the Cyanwood Mountain? do we ever get to find out?
  • Supreme Elder 
  • edited July 2017
    The oficial leader of Cyanwood Sacred Assembly
  • Guigs said:
    Sacred assembly master? Why? I thought he was good? :(
  • Yo-mama said:
    Guigs said:
    It's that Yin Chengkong guy
  • Yo-mama said:
    Guigs said:
    Don't mistake the oficial leader with the old ancestor.
  • and why did he do it? for the imp armament?
  • whats the role of the 3 palaces in this arc... which ones are the good guys and which ones are the bad guys
  • roadman69 said:
    whats the role of the 3 palaces in this arc... which ones are the good guys and which ones are the bad guys
    The underworld palace is the palace that's on good terms with Chu Feng, they will help him later when the other 2 palaces attack Cyanwood Mountain. The role of the 3 palaces is to essentially allow Chu Feng to collect all 5 elemental secret skills (each palace has 1 secret skill). The human and heaven (or whatever they are called) are forced to give Chu Feng their secret skills while the underworld palace gifts Chu Feng their secret skill. 
  • Lazergen said:
    roadman69 said:
    whats the role of the 3 palaces in this arc... which ones are the good guys and which ones are the bad guys
    The underworld palace is the palace that's on good terms with Chu Feng, they will help him later when the other 2 palaces attack Cyanwood Mountain. The role of the 3 palaces is to essentially allow Chu Feng to collect all 5 elemental secret skills (each palace has 1 secret skill). The human and heaven (or whatever they are called) are forced to give Chu Feng their secret skills while the underworld palace gifts Chu Feng their secret skill. 
    thank you x... also when does he next meet the blind man whose the chu family clan servant??

• roadman69 said:
    Lazergen said:
    roadman69 said:
    thank you x... also when does he next meet the blind man whose the chu family clan servant??

After he defeat the final boss.
  • Can anyone spoil me/summarise what happens in dark hall arc? please?
  • The latest raw was refreshing. I hope he kills them all.
  • Suran said:
    The latest raw was refreshing. I hope he kills them all.
    what happened in the latest raw?
  • Narcox said:
    Suran said:
    Something that could determine whether cf is retarded or not in the upcoming chapters. Right now he still sort of deserve some benefit of doubt but if he doesn't kill people afterward then he is just stupid.
  • Not killing them know is wise with the upcoming war against the Li clan , CZ needs to die, CH not really , he is a scum but he never really wanted to kill CF, those supreme elders will likely die in the Li clan war of it ever happens anyways 
  • edited July 2017
    Not killing them know is wise with the upcoming war against the Li clan , CZ needs to die, CH not really , he is a scum but he never really wanted to kill CF, those supreme elders will likely die in the Li clan war of it ever happens anyways 
    Wise? Uhh, I guess you never heard of back stabbing before. The upcoming war is like How long away? By then cf could handle lcc single handed by himself. These guy try to kill him and if he were to forgive them then if he is not retarded what is he? They literally have no use, keeping them leave behind hidden danger. The only use is to interrogate them about the past then kill them. I have no idea what use do you think they will have in the war? Sneak attack cf? Team up with lcc? 
  • Assuming it's a no, but is there any summary posts around. Can't find any. Read up to about chapter 1700 but that was ages ago. I can't really remember anything After MC took that trip to the higher realm and met people from his parents clan etc. and the hid in a coffin then getting teleported away scene
  • edited July 2017
    Narcox said:
    Suran said:
    The Chu clan people tried to kill Chu Feng and frame him and some other guy called Chu Youyan (he's an elder with a rank 2 venerable cultivation) and blah blah stuff happened then Chu Youyan tried to get justice for Chu Feng but the people who tried to kill him (2 supreme elders) were like "blah blah you're lying how dare you slander us Chu Youyan we're going to kill you blah blah" but it turned out that Chu Youyan was actually the Clan Head in disguise and they all got scared and shit themselves.
  • edited July 2017
    Not killing them know is wise with the upcoming war against the Li clan , CZ needs to die, CH not really , he is a scum but he never really wanted to kill CF, those supreme elders will likely die in the Li clan war of it ever happens anyways 
    I don't think the war will happen. I'm pretty sure that the Li Clan can easily massacre the entire Chu clan... They'll probably get scared off by finding out that Chu Xuanyuan is strong

I kinda want the Chu clan to just give Chu Feng lots of resources or something so he can become a venerable already.