Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Amun said:
    45 days aren't that much time for possible plots (saving Ling'er, finding Master, eliminating Justice Sects, successfully fusing Devil Orb,...)

So, just from looking at the time constraints, we will perhaps see Yun Che visit ACC multiple times to complete his business over there.

Well, you need to remember that Yun Che has the Primordial Ark and is at the peak of strength in the planet, so there won't be any long time skips for Yun Che's travels and stuff. Just because it will be a short period in the story's inner time, it doesn't mean it'll be rushed, it just means we won't have any long time skips. Mars could very well use 200 chapters to narrate the next 45 days in the ACC arc, it'd be impossible to be rushed.
  • edited July 2017
    He can't really have any "breaks" then though. First of all, he has to find Ling'er. If his old master comes into play, he will have to find that guy too (perhaps he can use his past life's information to narrow down the area). Then, is he strong enough to battle the Justice sects? We don't yet know if they are stronger than the SGs (I somehow believe they are stronger), but from the looks of it, Yun Che is perhaps on the level of past Ye Mufeng so it is unclear how smooth-sailing an all-out battle with the leading forces of ACC would be. Last but not least, we have no information on how long it would take for Yun Che to successfully fuse with the Devil Bead. That can easily take up quite a few days so all the other plots would have to be done in even less than 45 days time.
    You mentioned the Ark: He can't use "excessively", or he won't be able to return. Now, Mars has given himself some leeway with that so we will have to wait and see.

I am looking quite forward to the ACC ark so I hope it will be executed well by Mars. He will very likely be the strongest on ACC, so at least we wouldn't get all the "training sessions" as in previous arc (especially IDR arc).

• edited July 2017
    Even without the Primordial Ark, Yun Che still has the Extreme Mirage Lightning. He should be able to go from a extremity of Azure Cloud to another in nothing but a few dozen days, and it even seems like most of the plot will take place around the Supwake Country.

As for the Medical Saint, he must be someone famous in the Azure Cloud Continent, getting information about him should be very easy since he probably doesn't act deliberately discreet.
  • Turns out that Jasmine didn't give Yun Che the Heavenly Slaughter Star God blood, but actually gave him the Heavenly Wolf (Star God Sirius) blood instead; which is the star god he's probably most compatible with.
    zapzer said:
    theres no darkness seed.... theres only 5 elemental seeds (fire, water, wind, earth, lightning) 
    Can't tell you how sick I am of hearing about this nonexistent seed that was never mentioned in the story.
    Heavenly Wolf Sirius blood, isn't there a new inheritor for that? When YC engagement got interrupted the new inheritor was Jasmine's brother girlfriend? Or am i remembering it wrong
  • why do you think an all out war with those forces will even happen? he is going there for Ling'er. once he sees what happened, maybe the devil bead activates then and/or maybe he just slaughters everyone on the grandwake clan mountain. then he will search/find Su Ling'er. somehow in all of this, the devil bead will activate (either before he goes off Cloud's End Cliff or afterwards).

lol i can assure with 100% accuracy that the amount of time all the events in ACC and Cloud's End Cliff will take, will lead right up to the exact second when just before XW is going to breakthrough the barrier/slaughter everyone in imperial demon city, so YC can arrive just in time to save the day.
  • edited July 2017
    @zapzer

I think that Yun Che's statement in the prologue of ATG “I hate… hate myself for being so useless. That I didn’t finish all of you dog shit Justice Sects off in these seven years!” is a foreshadowing that Yun Che will completely eradicate them this time around.
  • Amun said:
    @zapzer

I think that Yun Che's statement in the prologue of ATG “I hate… hate myself for being so useless. That I didn’t finish all of you dog shit Justice Sects off in these seven years!” is a foreshadowing that Yun Che will completely eradicate them this time around.
    i mean they would have to do something in this timeline for Yun Che to have any reason to slaughter them. lol it would be pretty dumb if he slaughtered people in this time line for crimes that didn't happen in this timeline
  • kingz123 said:
    Heavenly Wolf Sirius blood, isn't there a new inheritor for that? When YC engagement got interrupted the new inheritor was Jasmine's brother girlfriend? Or am i remembering it wrong

Nop. Who's gonna inherit the Sirius' Legacy is Princess Caizhi, who is probably the daughter of Jasmine's brother.

zapzer said:
    i mean they would have to do something in this timeline for Yun Che to have any reason to slaughter them. lol it would be pretty dumb if he slaughtered people in this time line for crimes that didn't happen in this timeline

I also think so. Looks like one of the Justice sects is interested in the Grandwake Clan's treasure, so maybe the other Justice Sects will end up getting curious about the treasure and start chasing Ling'er, then Yun Che would have a reason to slaughter them. There's also the possibility of the Justice Sects acting against Yun Che's master for whatever reason.

• edited July 2017
    zapzer said:
    Well, given their obvious greed, it will be really, really easy for Mars to setup a scenario where Yun Che will clash with them again. In fact, I believe they are already involved in the "sacred object" case of the Grandwake clan.
  • Amun said:
    zapzer said:
    Well, given their obvious greed, it will be really, really easy for Mars to setup a scenario where Yun Che will clash with them again. In fact, I believe they are already involved in the "sacred object" case of the Grandwake clan.
    maybe. i feel like this arc will focus more on Su Ling'er, the devil bead, and Cloud's End Cliff, than the SG level forces. 
  • edited July 2017
    zapzer said:
    maybe. i feel like this arc will focus more on Su Ling'er, the devil bead, and Cloud's End Cliff, than the SG level forces. 
    Given the past hatred and them daring to harm/kill adorable Ling'er there is no doubt that Yun Che will make them pay dearly. It might not be in those 45 days, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.
  • NOW, i think the hope of meeting yuechan at ACC just disappear. If Mars is going to make it a 30 day trip, then it's likely that yuechan will never be found on blue star planet.
  • lorwa said:
    NOW, i think the hope of meeting yuechan at ACC just disappear. If Mars is going to make it a 30 day trip, then it's likely that yuechan will never be found on blue star planet.
    until Yun Che revisits Phoenix Village in Blue Wind and we see that Yuechan and his daughter are not there, im just going to assume that that is where they are. having Yuechan say in that dream sequence "why haven't you found us yet" just suggest to me that they are in some place that Yun Che would actually know to look or be able to find. if they were in RoTG like Qingyue is, they would probably say that they are also in a distant place. if both of them still aren't in PSC, i don't really get the plot/point of Ling Jie's current storyline.

Amun said:
    zapzer said:
    Given the past hatred and them daring to harm/kill adorable Ling'er there is no doubt that Yun Che will make them pay dearly. It might not be in those 45 days, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.
    definitely think Seven Star God Residence is screwed, guess we will have to see about the rest. 
  • @zapzer ;
    It's more likely that YC won't revisit that place ever again, because YC/Jasmine never thought about phoenix spirit--- not even once. The beast that saved Yuechan is a snow beast, so it's unlikely that it will defer her to fire phoenix. Anyway, the biggest possibility would be Bingyun operating in the dark using her snowstorm and snow phoenix.
  • lorwa said:
    @zapzer ;
    It's more likely that YC won't revisit that place ever again, because YC/Jasmine never thought about phoenix spirit--- not even once. The beast that saved Yuechan is a snow beast, so it's unlikely that it will defer her to fire phoenix. Anyway, the biggest possibility would be Bingyun operating in the dark using her snowstorm and snow phoenix.
    yeah imma disagree about that. just because of Feng Xue'er, they are definitely going to revisit because Feng Xue'er wanted to see meet the spirit. 
  • zapzer said:
    lorwa said:
    @zapzer ;
    yeah imma disagree about that. just because of Feng Xue'er, they are definitely going to revisit because Feng Xue'er wanted to see meet the spirit. 
    If that's going to happen, then it'd have happen during the peaceful period after DPE crisis. That's the most logical time. Yet it didn't (for like 6 months), so Xue'er asking for revisit idea might've already been trashed by the author.
  • lorwa said:
    zapzer said:
    lorwa said:
    @zapzer ;
    If that's going to happen, then it'd have happen during the peaceful period after DPE crisis. That's the most logical time. Yet it didn't (for like 6 months), so Xue'er asking for revisit idea might've already been trashed by the author.
    while i do think they should have went then and I think it was kinda a stretch that they didn't, it would make sense why Mars didn't have them revisit the Phoenix Village at that time if that truly was the place that Chu Yuechan and his daughter were hiding. maybe a post wedding visit is going to happen after all of the ACC and XW/SG plots are resolved. 
  • edited July 2017
    Given the circumstances back then (her beloved Yun Che just returned back from the death in the eyes of Xue'er) and that she wanted to wholeheartly atone for her father + looking forward to meet both Yun Che's family and the Snow of FCA region (which was a promise between him and her) I don't think it was a stretch by Mars not to have visited the Phoenix back then. After all what happened, the Phoenix Spirit very likely was way back on her mind and she was just enjoiying sweet time with Yun Che whom she thought had died. Once in FCA, she saw how focused Yun Che was (buffing up FCA) and that there was little time to visit the  Phoenix. So, again, I don't think just because they didn't visit it back then means Mars has forgotten about the planned meeting. I'm sure it will come, as we haven't seen the last of the BW's Phoenix tribe.
  • edited July 2017
    @Amun ;;;
    I think that's not a convincing reason to not visit the phoenix. I mean, Xue'er has visited FCA and fulfilled YC's promise. Yet, he never lead her to visit the phoenix god and fulfilled her wish. Even after FCA was buffed, and FJ fight ended--- YC still didn't bring Xue'er there. It makes me think that Mars really have forgotten about the place. 

It's not like Mars never forget about stuff before. He did forget about Cang Yue until last minute (use LDE to fetch her in deus ex machina way, and he did that in the beginning of the chapter--- which kind of shows us that he really did forget it in the past chapters), while YC completely forget about Cang Yue but remember FCA and Xiao family. Cang Yue should be first of his priority, yet it's unlikely that she went unmentioned by YC for the whole escape-to-IDR plan.
  • What do you mean Yun Che forgot Cang Yue in their escape? He was barely able to use the Ark once to arrive in his grandfather's place before passing out again. The one who thought about going to FCA before Cang Yue was Xue'er because they needed a place with extreme ice or fire energy to help Yun Che recover consciousness.

It was not a matter of forgetting Cang Yue, but a matter of priorities. Honestly speaking, they could even take Yun Che to FCA first before coming back to fetch Cang Yue. I'm not going to deny that Mars probably forgot about the Phoenix village, but saying that Mars or Yun Che forgot about Cang Yue is truly a stretch when there was no need nor opportunity of explicitly mentioning her name in the previous chapter.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • In 45 days this things are possible:
    1. Yun che goes to ACC and finds the things about Su Ling'er escaping and all that stuff which makes him emotional due to which the devil orb gets a little bit active ... 
    2. Then he searches for Ling'er and then finally finds her in a tight situation where she is being chased by many people... etc
    3. Yun Che kills them and gets weak and the devil orb activates ...then he and Ling'er take shelter in a cave or something as Yun Che gets too weak due to the orb.
    4. As Su Ling'er touches him, she also gets harmed by the devil Qi
    5. In that same place where they take shelter is the legacy of the Vermilion Bird. She speaks to Yun Che and he asks her about saving Su Ling'er ... then Vermilion Bird gives the same explanation as the Dragon God like saving her with his Yang Seed. Due to which she gets powerful Vermilion Bloodline like Xue'er (Phoenix) and Caiyi (Golden Crow). Feng Xue'er for Phoenix, Huan Caiyi for Golden Crow and Su Ling'er for Vermilion Bird (Full on fire harem).
    6. After taking the inheritance of Vermilion Bird, she seals the Orb which will active for x months.
    7. This things takes exactly 45 days and then Yun Che takes Su Ling'er and goes back to IDR where Wentian fights with Xue'er and LDE and they both will be on the verge of dying and YC saves them.
    8. Yun Che kills Cockroach etc.
    9. After settling everything, Su Ling'er tells Yun Che to hurry up and save her father who is still in ACC. Then Yun Che takes the treasure from her and talks with Golden Crow and finds out that it is the World Needle. (I don't know if the treasure is with her or is just the key to the treasure???)
    10. YC travels back to ACC and then he gets the remaining things like Seeds, Evil God's Garden, Heavenly Manual etc....
    This is just what I think might happen.. !
  • Well, i feel it's going to be another 4 day skip before next release.
  • edited July 2017
    @kiladierl  Nah, that would be just be IDR plot repeated. 

lorwa said:
    Well, i feel it's going to be another 4 day skip before next release.
    Yes , 4 or 5 more painful days of waiting for next chapter.
  • Turns out that Jasmine didn't give Yun Che the Heavenly Slaughter Star God blood, but actually gave him the Heavenly Wolf (Star God Sirius) blood instead; which is the star god he's probably most compatible with.
    This is just MTL fucking up. That blood belongs to Jasmine.

• @GodBrandy ;
    it just means Star God blood right? However, we don't know yet which star god blood is it. I assume it's heavenly slaughter, since that's what Jasmine have.
  • Yun Che said it's Jasmine's blood essence and Jasmine did mention several times she would give Heavenly Star Slaughter Blood to Yun Che, so its safe to say that's what it is.
  • Whoever has a link to Chinese novel forums should post it cos that would make it easier understanding each chaptaz of various authors......until human translators get to that said/particular chapta
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • lorwa said:
    @GodBrandy ;
    it just means Star God blood right? However, we don't know yet which star god blood is it. I assume it's heavenly slaughter, since that's what Jasmine have.
    YC said that it was Jasmine's blood essence, so it's confirmed that it's the HSSG's blood.

Whoever has a link to Chinese novel forums should post it cos that would make it easier understanding each chaptaz of various authors......until human translators get to that said/particular chapta
    If you can't even read the raw chapter I'm sure you would totally understand chinese comments^^
  • Can someone explain why there is such response to Devil's Orb in case of Yun Che even though it was perfectly fused with his veins? I understand that the purest Yin energy that Devil's have is kinda dangerous for other beings such as humans and also is very incompatible with them, but we are talking about Yun Che here - the guy that has several Godly arts and legacies including the most important in this case: Evil God's Veins and Rage God's Body. Considering the fact that it's the part of his veins that supposed to be immune and posses complete control over this element and also has the body of the True God which is by far more resilient compared to normal bodies on top of gaining the power of Heaven and Earth that can easily heal even Devilificated Fen Juechen without any problems which suggest that it isn't problematic to use this power and body to suppress and heal the Devil the rebound of the Devil's Power should be almost non-extistent and definetely not stronger than normal like in MC's case (even if we consider his mental disposition). What's more even his soul is by far stronger and have more resistance than normal soul. I kinda can't understand why Yun Che's body and mind is so weak against it...
  • Can someone explain why there is such response to Devil's Orb in case of Yun Che even though it was perfectly fused with his veins? I understand that the purest Yin energy that Devil's have is kinda dangerous for other beings such as humans and also is very incompatible with them, but we are talking about Yun Che here - the guy that has several Godly arts and legacies including the most important in this case: Evil God's Veins and Rage God's Body. Considering the fact that it's the part of his veins that supposed to be immune and posses complete control over this element and also has the body of the True God which is by far more resilient compared to normal bodies on top of gaining the power of Heaven and Earth that can easily heal even Devilificated Fen Juechen without any problems which suggest that it isn't problematic to use this power and body to suppress and heal the Devil the rebound of the Devil's Power should be almost non-extistent and definetely not stronger than normal like in MC's case (even if we consider his mental disposition). What's more even his soul is by far stronger and have more resistance than normal soul. I kinda can't understand why Yun Che's body and mind is so weak against it...
    Maybe it's exactly because he has divine legacies. Devil and God are fighting each other inside his body.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!