Legend of the Great Saint (大圣传)

2»

Comments

• If you mean snu snu ... it happened :)
  • SirDanik said:
    Haze said:
    I'm around 350 with the raws.

Does he really marry Han Qiongzhi? Because i can't say i am really liking this development. Forcing the romance in so early, I like her but she ain't no Gu Yanying

Yea he marries her later on. I'm around ch.600 and it doesn't look he is getting Gu Yanying for a while
    Well hopefully he actually does get her.
    I've read that there will only be three women who's gonna stay with him to the end, but for various reasons, none of them (as of 1.5k chapters) have consummated their relationship with MC yet. Is this true? I mean, if there are a lot of love interests in a story, but only three gets to stay with him, it's obvious what's gonna happen, right? I'm kinda turned off from this story because of this.

By obvious you mean ntr or death?
  • I took that it meant death. Like, dying of old age or getting killed by enemies.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • I took that it meant death. Like, dying of old age or getting killed by enemies.
    Yes, that would be horrible. Really hope the novel doesn't take this route.
    If someone can confirm later, that would be great. : )
  • Yeah, that's the only reason why this isn't on my readlist. This book has a lot of good reviews. Some people don't mind, but myself, I think I'll wait until this story's concluded to even think about starting.

Anyhow, in case anyone's interested and those who can read Chinese or can use google translate really well:

真正的女主有三个:小安,李青山的道侣,亲人般的存在;顾雁影,李青山一见钟情的对象,可惜襄王有梦神女无心,或者说其实顾雁影也对李青山动心了,只不过她追求的的大自由,所以太上忘情,潇洒自在;钱容止,基本就是李青山的反面,恶毒偏执扭曲,但又不是反派,和李青山命数交织。

只有这三个会伴随李青山战到九天之上。不过这三个李青山都没有上过,一个是不能上,一个是不让上,一个是不想上。。

其他的女的基本都是上完以后拔吊无情,毕竟李青山要走的路太艰难和漫长,那些女子不可能陪伴他左右。

...原本设计的一些鲜活的女性角色也没有好好用对地方,全用到后宫里去了。用后宫不是不可以,但看着6星大神文突然变3星后宫文还是很失望的。后期作者似乎有心回转,又生硬的切断全部后宫,搞得铺设的女性角色也淡出失效,不知所谓...

Can anyone who's caught up with the raws confirm or deny these two comments?
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Are Halfmoon and Little An harem members?
  • I'm assuming Little An will be sooner or later, but I hope to god Halfmoon isn't.
  • What happen to little an at the end Mc seem alone.
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • For the romance in this novel: At the begining mc is not for harem even if he already "have" many woman and he try to be just to is fience but after some time at mariage the girl give up on marrying him and go in close cultivation, after that mc snu snu some of is love interest but don't tack them with him. and for little an I don't know but she is't in the last chapter and I don't read the 300 last chapter. And for the big sis at the begining she cut her felling and the law that she cultivat is the hell law so she is like qian rongzhi she's creepy crazy.
  • talion333 said:
    For the romance in this novel: At the begining mc is not for harem even if he already "have" many woman and he try to be just to is fience but after some time at mariage the girl give up on marrying him and go in close cultivation, after that mc snu snu some of is love interest but don't tack them with him. and for little an I don't know but she is't in the last chapter and I don't read the 300 last chapter. And for the big sis at the begining she cut her felling and the law that she cultivat is the hell law so she is like qian rongzhi she's creepy crazy.
    Wow, that's so disappointing...
  • edited July 2017
    Rewrite said:
    talion333 said:
    For the romance in this novel: At the begining mc is not for harem even if he already "have" many woman and he try to be just to is fience but after some time at mariage the girl give up on marrying him and go in close cultivation, after that mc snu snu some of is love interest but don't tack them with him. and for little an I don't know but she is't in the last chapter and I don't read the 300 last chapter. And for the big sis at the begining she cut her felling and the law that she cultivat is the hell law so she is like qian rongzhi she's creepy crazy.
    Wow, that's so disappointing...
    Well that more logic to let them in his small world, plus the girls are't heart broken they have the logic fit to the environement and the mc go to see them befor he go to his final journey (part of them, the novel stop here). I think that the only novel where I'm not disapoited by the mc even if I fell bad for the girl espsialy halfmoon she's just to cute and her last meeting was close to break my heart, the mc still have more that 20 children who are realy op and that change from other novel. For me, even if the novel is incomplet LOTGS is in my top 3 best chines novels
  • The novel is still ongoing, so lets hope the romance improves.
    And how do you know the 20 or so kids are OP, what do they do?
  • Honestly, I don't really care about romance in any of my novels.  But, does anyone know what realm the green bull is at?  And who is the main antagonist of the story?
  • TomTom
    edited July 2017
    chibidere said:
    Honestly, I don't really care about romance in any of my novels.  But, does anyone know what realm the green bull is at?  And who is the main antagonist of the story?
    I don't think he's met the green bull yet (though i haven't read the last few arcs).
  • edited July 2017
    currently at ch 1184... . . so the mc becomes stronger by facing stronger like other novels mc..currently he is at third level tribulation and one of the strongest but not the strongest cultivator..so his adopted son (pheonix) gets kidnapped by feather clan boss to use his blood as medicine for life longevity pill..MC & his 1st love gu yanying make plan to steal a feather of some powerhouse outside their world which may have his inheritance so they go in the feather clan where they fight their boss..the boss in his last stage grabs the phoenix and eat it while gu yanying grabs the treasure which sends both MC and her to void and they eventually land on a new small world..due to world restrictions they cant use their power except for MC faith power (novel school inheritance)..mc starts cultivating ape power and he needs people faith so he starts writing novel of sword dao to accumulate this faith and is currently fighting other person of that world where the powerhouse haven't crossed heavenly tribulation..little an with tree king are currently waiting for him in his world. . ............................................... . . as far as harem are concerned MC sleeps with many women..he currently has 3 child one adopted ,one from luo si(spider demon) who gave birth to half spider half tiger beast, and one with nightangle race which is not born yet.the cat (halfmoon) is send to dragon province. ....................................... ......... as far as revenges are concerned later it is found out that little an was killed by ghost sect so she kills everyone from that sect and has good reltn with her mother and father..sword sect is fully destroyed as it is later revealed that it was controlled by denon in the back so when demon portal was opened sword sect was fully destroyed .as the fight occoured Buddhism sect the sect was destroyed..black ink dragon was destroyed by the MC.. ....................................... the Mc has asura field which is a treasure and will have a major role in the story i believe..i guess that's it till now
  • I just wanna know how many elements he will choose to cultivate before he gets into foundation realm. anyone know?
  • Thanks @Mr. OP

• How many Cultivation Realms are there?
  • edited August 2017
    As far as Cultivation is concerned this novel is slow as f*ck. I am around chapter 800 and the MC is still a Golden Core cultivator.  Meng Hao was already at Dao Seeking in chapter 800s.
    vaelince said:
    How many Cultivation Realms are there?
    There are 9 cultivation realms and the MC apparently is at Nascent Soul/Monster King Stage (the fourth realm) in the latest RAWs (+1500).

In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.

• Hope you guys can help shed some light for me about these questions

1. What are all the members of his harem if you plz name all of them plz do?

2. Can he switch between human and demon form at will?

3. Will he be able to receive little an that ghost and will she join his harem?

4. Would it be possible for mc and his harem to become able to live forever never having to die and be able to live for eternity?