Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited July 2017
    I agree, @Ophis

Apparantly, Yun Che has other thoughts though:
    „Good, I knew. Starting from tomorrow, daytime I in Yun Family, in the evening return to Demon Emperor Palace to accompany my Caiyi(coloured clothes) wife.”
    Alas, it looks like Uncle Yun Che just wants to enjoy the final moments of his life....
  • Ophis said:

That is only if Yun Che were to be loaf and not cultivate as well. A rigorous training of Yun Che spending all his Profound Energy every day and afterwards absorb the energies from the Divine Crystal and Sea of Death should be able to bring him up to Tyrant 10 in 3 months. The majority of those decades said by Jasmine should be required from crossing the whole Sovereign Profound Realm, I don't think that going from Tyrant Profound 6 to 10 would be that difficult with hard effort from Yun Che.

Moreover, Yun Che should just request for the Golden Crow or LDE to beat him half to death until he spends all his profound energy, and afterwards cultivate with the Divine Crystals inside the Sea of Death. That plan sounds much more realistic than sitting waiting for a miracle to happen before Wentian arrives. 
    i agree, now that he is healed and Jasmine's memories/gift and the birth is out of the way, Yun Che should start to train as hard as he can for the final fight. while he could go the try to promote his profound strength as fast as possible route, i think Yun Che focusing completely on his ice flame could also be a viable option, since that is extremely taxing and rigorous as well. maybe that triggers a buddha promotion. 
  • edited July 2017
    He could just eat Divine Crystals, like what he did to the Flame Dragon's blood/meat back in Heavenly Sword Villa.
  • edited July 2017
    Poor Caiyi. I bet she feels like Mu Yurou and Yun Qinghong prefer Yue'er and Xue'er over her.
  • The ice flame plot armor could be a possibility. However, I think XW knew about that power, so it's going to be hard to hit it. Maybe Hong'er + ice flame instead of Hong'er + crow flame?
  • How would XW know about the ice flame? No one knows what it is. And it's a good option to fight XW. If he uses it as a sneak attack, then there's a possibility to cause real damage. Now that his power has increased in both body and soul, it should take a shorter time to create.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited July 2017
    How would XW know about the ice flame? No one knows what it is. And it's a good option to fight XW. If he uses it as a sneak attack, then there's a possibility to cause real damage. Now that his power has increased in both body and soul, it should take a shorter time to create.
    XW got all the info from Xiao Yun when he was drugged. He know about the fake master and ice flame power.
  • Anyway, if Su clan treasure turns out to be the primordial seal, then Mars better give a good explanation of how it suddenly fall into the hand of Su clan. It's possible that it was buried there by Evil God or something.
  • lorwa said:
    How would XW know about the ice flame? No one knows what it is. And it's a good option to fight XW. If he uses it as a sneak attack, then there's a possibility to cause real damage. Now that his power has increased in both body and soul, it should take a shorter time to create.
    XW got all the info from Xiao Yun when he was drugged. He know about the fake master and ice flame power.
    he knew about fake master and that Yun Che has a one time us special flame. He has no way of knowing how terrifying the flame actually is. And this is the newer and better flame Yun Che can use after Udumbara episode
  • @Lord Turmoil XW speed will be very fast, so YC will have to take a blow to get ice flame onto XW body.

• @lorwa 

Which is why I said a sneak attack would be good.
  • Wentian wouldn't even dodge the Ice-Flame, he would just do the usual: Act all high and mighty and tank the attack with his bare hands.

Although the current Yun Che is clearly not a match for Wentian, his Ice-Flame could probably turn Wentian into cinders in instants. Now that Yun Che has half-divine power level, his Ice-Flame must be really ridiculous in power.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited July 2017
    Ophis said:
    Wentian wouldn't even dodge the Ice-Flame, he would just do the usual: Act all high and mighty and tank the attack with his bare hands.

Although the current Yun Che is clearly not a match for Wentian, his Ice-Flame could probably turn Wentian into cinders in instants. Now that Yun Che has half-divine power level, his Ice-Flame must be really ridiculous in power.
    This is actually really good idea, but I feel that he would lose an arm at best - even though XW is total duchebag he isn't idiotic enough to let himself be killed by this. 

But this is another way to deal with this cockroach right now. Maybe YC is weaker than him now but give him another 1-2 small realms boost and he won't be so much overhelmed. And there are plenty of ways in YC dissposal to deal with XW now - flame, Yuanba + wives, trap set-up with help of the Golden Crow, "souls battle" (he can try to lure him to posses his power to be crashed by the Dragon Soul like it was proposed before)...  The point is that if YC'd have to pay big price for dealing than it is possible for him to win. Maybe the battle would look like similarly to the fight with that bodyguard guy just before he met Xue'er - he would be on the brink of the death, completely exhausted, maybe vulnerable to another attack from Devil's Orb, but victorious. 

I simply can't imagine that the gap between them is so wide that YC risking it all with his friends can deal with it right now after reaching few more small realms.
  • Will we ever know how many realms are inbetween sov10 and divine dao? It seems there's leader of SG who are like x2~3 of sov10, and there's LDE, and there's XW during few chap ago, then there'll be like XW after "perfect" (which isn't divine dao).
  • lorwa said:
    Will we ever know how many realms are inbetween sov10 and divine dao? It seems there's leader of SG who are like x2~3 of sov10, and there's LDE, and there's XW during few chap ago, then there'll be like XW after "perfect" (which isn't divine dao).
    We know that one of the highest Divine Realm (for better distinction let's call them "Heavenly Realms") is "King's Realm" and Jasmine's father is in that realm. What we also know is that Divine Realm is probably only a first among several "Heavenly Realms". Golden Crow is in Divine Realm but Jasmine without body could obiterate him with ease but it would be still "noticed". And we are talking about Jasmine that has 1/1000 of her normal power. But "that woman" who is responsible for her brother's death is by stronger than her. And her brother was even stronger than "that woman". We also know that "beasts" Jasmine met during Profound Ark arc are far stronger than most of Heavenly Realms practitioners and we also know that Divine Realm we know is suppose to be "highest realm for normal people" according to Asgard's Founder's apprentice which suggest that she is in higher realm than Divine Realm.

So it's something like that: Jasmine's Father>Jasmine's Brother>"That Woman">Jasmine>Asgard's Founder>Divine Crow. It's hard to put Yu Luo and Beasts in this but my guess is that Yu Luo is weaker than Jasmine with body, but stronger than Beasts and Asgard's Founder. By current logic late stage practitioneer can easily defeat early stage practitioneer in the same Great Realm, but it's hard to kill them without any problems. If this logic works in higher realms (and it should) we can safely say that there are more than 4 "Heavenly Realms" - Divine Realm, Asgard founder's Realm, Jasmine's Realm and King Realm. For argument sake I would say that there are 9 Heavenly Realms just llike there are 9 "Mortal Realms" just for symetry in the story, but there are absolutely no proofs for that. Divine Realm can be considered as "Elementary Realm for Heavenly Realms". Oh, and there were mentioned that "Saint Realm" is directly above Divine Realm, but it can be also interpreted as "one of the Realm above Divine Realm" so that's only "most likely the case" (can someone clarify that?).

So there you go. That's all what we know for now. There are of course realms above "Heavenly Realms" but they suppose to be unavaible for people in current era. You can call them "Godly Realms" and those are realms that Primordial Gods and Devils were.
  • edited July 2017
    Ophis said:
    Wentian wouldn't even dodge the Ice-Flame, he would just do the usual: Act all high and mighty and tank the attack with his bare hands.
    The Devil Soul will perhaps warn him though. It is a true Devil after all, so who knows if it can notice something abnormaly about it.

I simply can't imagine that the gap between them is so wide that YC risking it all with his friends can deal with it right now after reaching few more small realms.

The gap between them is quite a large one though, and it is bound to get even larger if all Yun Che will get is an upgrade of "a few small realms". After all the energy Wentian used on cracking the formation, he still handily beat the combined power of all three of them. It was said that Yun Che attacked Wentian with all his might, but even then did he fail to weaken him. Thus, let's say he reaches Peak Tyrant: That most likely won't be enough to kill Wentian. Plus, Yun Che won't reach Peak Tyrant immediately. Baring any special surprises, him reaching peak Tyrant in less than 3 months will already prove to be quite a challenge. He might be able to do it, but that would the most he could get out of those < 3 months. And with Wentian having fully awakened the Devil Blood, you can count on the difference in strength between him and Yun Che to be at least as big as it was previously.

You mentioned Yuanba. Looking at Yuanba's fight against Feng Feiyan as a reference, Yuanba would basically be one-chance-one-hit. He was immediately knocked out after using the powers of the War God so Wentian would only have to escape this one blow of him and Yuanba would very likely be out of the game. Besides, the Devil Soul will probably warn him immediately and give Wentian enough time to handle that one blow by Yuanba.

• edited July 2017
    Amun said:

The Devil Soul will perhaps warn him though. It is a true Devil after all, so who knows if it can notice something abnormaly about it.

The gap between them is quite a large one though, and it is bound to get even larger if all Yun Che will get is an upgrade of "a few small realms". After all the energy Wentian used on cracking the formation, he still handily beat the combined power of all three of them. It was said that Yun Che attacked Wentian with all his might, but even then did he fail to weaken him. Thus, let's say he reaches Peak Tyrant: That most likely won't be enough to kill Wentian. Plus, Yun Che won't reach Peak Tyrant immediately. Baring any special surprises, him reaching peak Tyrant in less than 3 months will already prove to be quite a challenge. He might be able to do it, but that would the most he could get out of those < 3 months. And with Wentian having fully awakened the Devil Blood, you can count on the difference in strength between him and Yun Che to be at least as big as it was previously.

You mentioned Yuanba. Looking at Yuanba's fight against Feng Feiyan as a reference, Yuanba would basically be one-chance-one-hit. He was immediately knocked out after using the powers of the War God so Wentian would only have to escape this one blow of him and Yuanba would very likely be out of the game. Besides, the Devil Soul will probably warn him immediately and give Wentian enough time to handle that one blow by Yuanba.

That's all very true. And that's why I want to see this fight right now because it will be the very first life and death battle where YC is in fully disadvantage position. If MC enter Sovereign realm his power will be practically on par with Divine Realm Level 1. It will be probably weaker overall since it looks like entering Divine Realm gives some sort of revalation regarding the energies in the world and such but it still be very much comparable in some areas, such as physical abilites and profound aura density. He will simply lack that "knowledge" regarding the laws of the world in the worst case scenario but even this is questionable. And we are talking about Early Levels. At this point however Yun Che should be on par with XW or even stronge and even though his fight with him would be tough it won't be no way near to what we can get now. Basically, it will be another "certain win" situation and it will be 1vs1 duel. Where giving MC even the peak of Tyrant Realm would make him at best something between 60-90% into Divine Realm in strength. And it is possible to give him such power-up in these 3 months because after ACC arc he will be in Sovereign Realm for sure and entire drama with XW is going to end in very boring way.

However, if they are going to fight now then Yuanba with fully awakend veins can cause some damage to XW and collapse, wives can do some damage too combining their powers but still they are going to be knocked out and Yun Che in final attack can deal the finishing blow after paying enormous price. This scenario is very much possible especially if after that battle MC would have to seek some sort of way in ACC to deal with his Devil's Orb that after the fight would be about to break his body and mind to give him the reason for the trip there. Hell, it is even possible that Orb can absorb Devil's Soul after XW death so Yun Che is going to have no other way than finding a way to suppres it and Crow would tell him to go to ACC. This scenario is much better in my opinion. And it also makes MC unable to stomp on everything in ACC because first he will need to find a way to "cure" himself and can make entire arc more dramatic.
  • edited July 2017
    New chapter is out. Going by the title, this chapter will answer some of our doubts about the course Yun Che will take. The title is "Decidedly".
  • edited July 2017
    lorwa said:
    Will we ever know how many realms are inbetween sov10 and divine dao? It seems there's leader of SG who are like x2~3 of sov10, and there's LDE, and there's XW during few chap ago, then there'll be like XW after "perfect" (which isn't divine dao).
    We know that one of the highest Divine Realm (for better distinction let's call them "Heavenly Realms") is "King's Realm" and Jasmine's father is in that realm. What we also know is that Divine Realm is probably only a first among several "Heavenly Realms". Golden Crow is in Divine Realm but Jasmine without body could obiterate him with ease but it would be still "noticed". And we are talking about Jasmine that has 1/1000 of her normal power. But "that woman" who is responsible for her brother's death is by stronger than her. And her brother was even stronger than "that woman". We also know that "beasts" Jasmine met during Profound Ark arc are far stronger than most of Heavenly Realms practitioners and we also know that Divine Realm we know is suppose to be "highest realm for normal people" according to Asgard's Founder's apprentice which suggest that she is in higher realm than Divine Realm.

So it's something like that: Jasmine's Father>Jasmine's Brother>"That Woman">Jasmine>Asgard's Founder>Divine Crow. It's hard to put Yu Luo and Beasts in this but my guess is that Yu Luo is weaker than Jasmine with body, but stronger than Beasts and Asgard's Founder. By current logic late stage practitioneer can easily defeat early stage practitioneer in the same Great Realm, but it's hard to kill them without any problems. If this logic works in higher realms (and it should) we can safely say that there are more than 4 "Heavenly Realms" - Divine Realm, Asgard founder's Realm, Jasmine's Realm and King Realm. For argument sake I would say that there are 9 Heavenly Realms just llike there are 9 "Mortal Realms" just for symetry in the story, but there are absolutely no proofs for that. Divine Realm can be considered as "Elementary Realm for Heavenly Realms". Oh, and there were mentioned that "Saint Realm" is directly above Divine Realm, but it can be also interpreted as "one of the Realm above Divine Realm" so that's only "most likely the case" (can someone clarify that?).

So there you go. That's all what we know for now. There are of course realms above "Heavenly Realms" but they suppose to be unavaible for people in current era. You can call them "Godly Realms" and those are realms that Primordial Gods and Devils were.

What the hell are you on about? What part of in-between Sovereign 10 and Divine Dao did you fail to understand? All those people you mentioned are way past of stepping into the Divine Dao and have absolutely nothing to do with the question asked.

@lorwa

The Leaders of SGs are not 2-3 times stronger than Sovereign Profound 10, they are simply Sovereign Profound 10 peak. It was already mentioned that the small stages of Tyrant Profound and Sovereign Profound are further divided into initial, middle and late stage. Although that still makes them 2-3 times stronger than those Sword Servants from MHSR, it's simply because their cultivation has a 2 small stages gap of the same level, not because the SG Masters went beyond Sovereign Profound 10.

I personally classify Half-Divine into four levels: 

Level 1 - Ye Mufeng, Devil Wentian when he first appeared, current Yun Che.
    Level 2 - LDE and current Xue'er
    Level 3 - Devil Wentian when he invaded IDR, Xue'er after 3 more months.
    Level 4 - Devil Wentian with 100% of his blood awakened.

After that it's probably actually entering the Divine Profound Realm.
  • Ophis said:

What the hell are you on about? What part of in-between Sovereign 10 and Divine Dao did you fail to understand? All those people you mentioned are way past of stepping into the Divine Dao and have absolutely nothing to do with the question asked.
    If you put it that way then yeah, you are right. I simply thought that he was talking about higher realms in general since there aren't really any any "realms" in between. It's more the case of this magical percantage we all see and love in this type of stories. But your explanation in that case is very good.
  • It seems the Golden Crow Divine Spirit will disappear soon.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited July 2017
    Going by the title, this chapter will answer some of our doubts about the course Yun Che will take.

Looks like I was wrong...

Well, at least there's already a reason for Yun Che to go to Azure Cloud Continent. He can go there in order to meet Ling'er and improve his mind state, just that I'm afraid it will only get worse...
  • This whole Devil Bead story is starting to get annoying....How many more erruptions will there be until this thing is finally dealt with?
  • It seems the Crow will finally sacrifice it's last/final will/power to YC.....it's final decision, so therefore no longer 8 yrs remaining but DEATH
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • Going by the title, this chapter will answer some of our doubts about the course Yun Che will take.

Looks like I was wrong...

Well, at least there's already a reason for Yun Che to go to Azure Cloud Continent. He can go there in order to meet Ling'er and improve his mind state, just that I'm afraid it will only get worse...

Not necessarily. The chapter's title is a part of a sequence, so we'll still probably see what course Yun Che will decide to take.

Judging by his resolution of deciding to kill Wentian in this chapter, right before the Devil Orb erupted, I'm betting on the chances of Yun Che deciding to forcefully fuse the Devil Origin Orb to gain more power. That or the Golden Crow deciding to give whatever leftover power she has to Yun Che.
  • I don't think the Golden Crow knows the localization of ACC or whether the Vermillion Bird is in there or not. It only knew about the Divine Phoenix in PSC because it was barely able to feel its essence. Since the Azure Cloud Continent is far farther from IDR than PSC, I'm not sure if the Vermillion Bird's essence would be sensed by the Golden Crow. Of course, there's the chance the Vermillion Bird's Soul Fragment left in Blue Pole Star is stronger than the Divine Phoenix's (since the Phoenix was weakened by its fight with the other Phoenix) and because of that its essence could be sensed by the Golden Crow, who knows.
  • I don't think the Golden Crow knows the localization of ACC or whether the Vermillion Bird is in there or not. It only knew about the Divine Phoenix in PSC because it was barely able to feel its essence. Since the Azure Cloud Continent is far farther from IDR than PSC, I'm not sure if the Vermillion Bird's essence would be sensed by the Golden Crow. Of course, there's the chance the Vermillion Bird's Soul Fragment left in Blue Pole Star is stronger than the Divine Phoenix's (since the Phoenix was weakened by its fight with the other Phoenix) and because of that its essence could be sensed by the Golden Crow, who knows.
    I've always thought that all Divine Spirits knew about each other because their real selves from Primordial Era were buddies with Evil God and that's why they left their legacies here. Since that's the case it was reasonable for me to think that's the reason for all Birds to be on diffrent continents is because they "love each other". Of course other than knowing about other legacies to be on the same Planet they don't know anything else about themself in current era, but that would basically make that entire "sensing" thing completely unnecessary.
  • Ophis said:
    Judging by his resolution of deciding to kill Wentian in this chapter, right before the Devil Orb erupted, I'm betting on the chances of Yun Che deciding to forcefully fuse the Devil Origin Orb to gain more power.
    Of all the possible power-ups I would like to see that the most. How awesome it would be if Yun Che can use the same power as Wentian. That guy would freak out as a result. Looking at how they are about to seal the Or though, I don't think that will happen.
  • Amun said:
    Ophis said:
    Judging by his resolution of deciding to kill Wentian in this chapter, right before the Devil Orb erupted, I'm betting on the chances of Yun Che deciding to forcefully fuse the Devil Origin Orb to gain more power.
    Of all the possible power-ups I would like to see that the most. How awesome it would be if Yun Che can use the same power as Wentian. That guy would freak out as a result. Looking at how they are about to seal the Or though, I don't think that will happen.
    Even if they seal the Orb it is going to be temporary at best. And considering how negative emotions fuel that power I believe that once Yun Che starts to properly use Devil's Powers he is going to be "Devil among of Devils". I mean, when it comes to rage, hatred, suffering and such XW is light-years apart from MC and if that cockroach can have that amount of power with his personality then I'd like to see Yun Che going full rage mode fueled by all of his emotions :naughty: 

• Lingxi really is great. Everytime she appears she cries.