Martial World

1434446484974

Comments

  • how long until 3rd waifu shows up?

    She first appears around 1200 if I don't remember wrongly.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • how long until 3rd waifu shows up?
    IIRC we see her for the first time around chapter 1200-1300 but they don't get together until 1600 ish.
  • We already know that in chapter 1069 LM leaves Ancient Phoenix Clan, but will there be any confrontation between him and Xiao Jiuyang? Or any other kind of "powerhouse" from Ancient Phoenix Clan getting into his way? Or will the author just forget the Ancient Phoenix Clan, mentioning just a little in the tournament and that's all?
  • Does LinMing join the Huo family? Any info on that topic?
  • I have read up to ch1800 but so far no confrontation between jiuyang and linming.lin ming pretty much has the same status as a heavenly venerate after the tournament anyways and is valued heavily by divine dream.The patraich of the clan gives him half of the ancient phoenix blood essence in the clan which shows how much they value him as well.
  • Can someone explain what is asura heavenly dao??

  • valkyr1e said:
    I have read up to ch1800 but so far no confrontation between jiuyang and linming.lin ming pretty much has the same status as a heavenly venerate after the tournament anyways and is valued heavily by divine dream.The patraich of the clan gives him half of the ancient phoenix blood essence in the clan which shows how much they value him as well.
    so after the tournament the clan value him highly even tho Lin Ming takes some1 else as his master?

  • He does not have anyone as his master,unless you count the person who gives him the grandmist space.He pretty much doesnt go back to his clan.Divine dream would take him as a disciple but he's male,but she still allows him to train in her skill(an idea of how much she values him)
  • asura heavenly dao is basically the 'law' in asura road that lin ming goes somewhere in 1500 to 1600,its where he and xiao moxian develop their feelings .Asura heavenly book is hinted to be created by someone which is peak true god or surmonted true god so its really op
  • Im sure even if he did have a master,ancient phoenix clan wouldnt be able to do anything anyways.highest cultivation in the clan was half step world king iirc and lin ming can go to any heavenly venerate palace and be a successor.after half step world king is world king then great world king then half step hv and hv so the power difference is really vast.
  • valkyr1e said:
    asura heavenly dao is basically the 'law' in asura road that lin ming goes somewhere in 1500 to 1600,its where he and xiao moxian develop their feelings .Asura heavenly book is hinted to be created by someone which is peak true god or surmonted true god so its really op
    so does LM learns about or meet the person who created asura heavenly dao or was it like, for convinence of the plot it was created by someone and that person is never talked about again?
  • Stark said:
    valkyr1e said:
    asura heavenly dao is basically the 'law' in asura road that lin ming goes somewhere in 1500 to 1600,its where he and xiao moxian develop their feelings .Asura heavenly book is hinted to be created by someone which is peak true god or surmonted true god so its really op
    so does LM learns about or meet the person who created asura heavenly dao or was it like, for convinence of the plot it was created by someone and that person is never talked about again?
    Yes, lin ming will meet asura on the later parts of the novel.
  • so is he a true god from abysal demon clan or some OP existence ?
  • valkyr1e said:
    Im sure even if he did have a master,ancient phoenix clan wouldnt be able to do anything anyways.highest cultivation in the clan was half step world king iirc and lin ming can go to any heavenly venerate palace and be a successor.after half step world king is world king then great world king then half step hv and hv so the power difference is really vast.
    I was reading on lnmtl and Lin Ming called Huo Lieshi master 
  • Stark said:
    so is he a true god from abysal demon clan or some OP existence ?
    He's independent, and his cultivation is above true god.
  • Huo lieshi doesnt actually teach him anything though
  • McNuggets said:
    Stark said:
    so is he a true god from abysal demon clan or some OP existence ?
    He's independent, and his cultivation is above true god.
    I am sorry but can you spoil a few more things such as
    1) which clan is he from Saint,Human or demon?
    2) As far as i have read Asura dao LM strongest card so does that mean Asura is more OP than him or LM makes his own OP dao later on ?
    3) Is he from this universe or from some other universe ?
    4) And when is he introduced and meet LM?

    Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for the trouble.
  • Stark said:
    McNuggets said:
    Stark said:
    so is he a true god from abysal demon clan or some OP existence ?
    He's independent, and his cultivation is above true god.
    I am sorry but can you spoil a few more things such as
    1) which clan is he from Saint,Human or demon?
    2) As far as i have read Asura dao LM strongest card so does that mean Asura is more OP than him or LM makes his own OP dao later on ?
    3) Is he from this universe or from some other universe ?
    4) And when is he introduced and meet LM?

    Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for the trouble.
    1. human
    2. lin ming will make his own OP divine ability by combining asura's dao and immortal sovereign's dao.
    3.same universe
    4. last book. don't ask the exact chapter because i don't remember.
  • McNuggets said:
    Stark said:
    McNuggets said:
    Stark said:
    so is he a true god from abysal demon clan or some OP existence ?
    He's independent, and his cultivation is above true god.
    I am sorry but can you spoil a few more things such as
    1) which clan is he from Saint,Human or demon?
    2) As far as i have read Asura dao LM strongest card so does that mean Asura is more OP than him or LM makes his own OP dao later on ?
    3) Is he from this universe or from some other universe ?
    4) And when is he introduced and meet LM?

    Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for the trouble.
    1. human
    2. lin ming will make his own OP divine ability by combining asura's dao and immortal sovereign's dao.
    3.same universe
    4. last book. don't ask the exact chapter because i don't remember.
    thanks a lot

  • Just out of curiosity but will we get to see this Battle King from the Ancient Phoenix Clan from 40 000 years ago? Because he is getting mentioned a lot, but his name or from which family he is from or if he is even alive is still unknown, as if the author is creating some sort of suspense about it. U guys who have read it further, do we get to know him? Or at least know his real name? 
  • I there, I'm reading this novel but I'm just on chapter 1030 because "novel online free.com only as those chapters. Someone now we're I can find the complete translation please. Thanks 
  • Well, guess this last chapter explained everything I have asked hahahahaha :P 
  • APC deserve what they got for kissing so much ass and giving him everything, even their 10,000 year talented princess.
  • Yeah but the guy was the son of the World King from the Crimson Light World, the World the APC has their headquarters located, in the face of such a powerful guy they can only accept and do nothing. Just like the holy lands in Lower Realms when they were up against the Divine Kingdoms.
  • does the APC feel like they wasted all their resources on Lin Ming when ppl think he dies later? Like during his Phoenix reincarnation arc. Won't they attack his two wives who are training there?
  • Suran said:
    does the APC feel like they wasted all their resources on Lin Ming when ppl think he dies later? Like during his Phoenix reincarnation arc. Won't they attack his two wives who are training there?
    But when he reincarnates doesn't he go back to APC or at least they become aware of hes comeback somehow? Because he dies at the Divine Lord realm, but after the reincarnation arc he goes all the way to Divine Lord, and than World King, Empyrean, True god and etc, no?
  • wow he leaves in the next 30 chapters? jeez, he hasn't even been in the phoenix clan for lol LOL does he at least help fairy feng before he leaves?
  • edited July 2017
    JackJames said:
    Yeah but the guy was the son of the World King from the Crimson Light World, the World the APC has their headquarters located, in the face of such a powerful guy they can only accept and do nothing. Just like the holy lands in Lower Realms when they were up against the Divine Kingdoms.
    There's a difference in being hospitable and ingratiating, and what the APC did. They gave the Battle King most of the important resources they had of value, all to curry favour.
    Shouldn't giving them their best princess be enough? Instead they gave him phoenix essence and many other gifts to get in his sights, to the point that when he left their clan, it dealt a huge blow to them.
    wow he leaves in the next 30 chapters? jeez, he hasn't even been in the phoenix clan for lol LOL does he at least help fairy feng before he leaves?
    I'm glad he will be going to a better clan.
  • Lin ming never has a clan pretty sure.
  • How does LM pay back fairy feng and APC for all the favours ?
Sign In or Register to comment.