War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens

Does anyone have any spoilers for this amazing series

Comments

• I asked experience and it told me that: his father isnt dead; when he moves to Li's main clan he'd see %name% interesting in Ke er and they will fight. And he'll kill his cousin, ofc.
  • anyone know if the harem in this novel is huge? If it is i will not waste my time reading
  • Narcox said:
    anyone know if the harem in this novel is huge? If it is i will not waste my time reading
    2500+ chapters
  • axeh said:
    Narcox said:
    anyone know if the harem in this novel is huge? If it is i will not waste my time reading
    2500+ chapters
    What this has to do with my question?
  • Narcox said:
    I've only read this novel up to ch 120. MC already have two girls on his harem. Looks on the number of raws it maybe possible the harem is big.
  • Narcox said:
    I've only read this novel up to ch 120. MC already have two girls on his harem. Looks on the number of raws it maybe possible the harem is big.
    I really hope that Harem does not have more than 4 members
    I'll wait for a more conclusive response, thank you anyway
  • Who are the 2 girls? Ke er and ?
  • Have about 4 or 5 at this point i guess..
  • Is Ke Er ever got separated from MC?
    I hope they got in their journey together 
    I don't know but seen the others novel probably they will come with some crap in the future like forced marriage or something alike
  • hey can anyone send me the link for the machine translated, or at least a link to the chapters that NU provides. Im all caught up and want to go further, but i cant find any other translations. 
  • AnimeFanJ said:
    hey can anyone send me the link for the machine translated, or at least a link to the chapters that NU provides. Im all caught up and want to go further, but i cant find any other translations. 
    If you want the raws go to novelupdates in the other names section copy the Chinese name and paste to google and the first few links will be pirated raws... as for translation if they are not on NU than you are caught up.
  • Why do I feel like Ke'er is going to betray him? Their romance is so random lmao. He saves her then just starts calling her "my Ke'er" out of nowhere... 
  • Suran said:
    Why do I feel like Ke'er is going to betray him? Their romance is so random lmao. He saves her then just starts calling her "my Ke'er" out of nowhere... 
    i can only see Ke'er betraying him if this novel have some kind of mind control otherwise is pretty much impossible her betraying him
  • there is Ke'Er and Li Fei. 

Li Shishi had a shot but screwed up in the most recent released chapter 83'but does she come back or not? i assume she does but as for her joining the harem im not rly interested
    Latest arc, they were separated. I think she's some kind of reincarnation of an noble immortal who suicide due to her father forcing her to marry another guy. She was taken back to there by the family and was kinda home arrest--- to marry the same guy again. Her uncle was supportive of her, so he helps out the MC. Right now MC is powering up to save her, which going to take like 1000 years i guess. 
  • lorwa said:
    Is Ke Er ever got separated from MC?
    Latest arc, they were separated. I think she's some kind of reincarnation of an noble immortal who suicide due to her father forcing her to marry another guy. She was taken back to there by the family and was kinda home arrest--- to marry the same guy again. Her uncle was supportive of her, so he helps out the MC. Right now MC is powering up to save her, which going to take like 1000 years i guess. 
    How did her fam find her?
  • lorwa said:
    Is Ke Er ever got separated from MC?
    Dumbest plot i've read in a long time, what the fuck do they think will happen this time around? Even if they get married, she will still kill herself.
  • @mitre27 i am pretty sure they would have taken measures against that to prevent her from suiciding. and also the faint hope that she could be rescued by the mc would keep her going.
    and they could pretty much be keeping the mc hostage without even holding him in their hands. it could be some cliche plot like "If you dont follow us then we will kill MC" and "If you commit suicide then we will kill mc and ruin his chances of reincarnation" 
  • Does he find his dad?
  • What happened to the yu clan
  • Can we get a description of the harem members besides the original two? Also, has he found his father yet?
  • Idk why he keeps calling his dad a deadbeat dad... Like dude your dad only went missing bc he wanted you to be healthy/strong 
  • edited July 2017
    in what chapter the family of Ke Er take her?
  • Hey guys who have read like 1000-2000 chaps. Does the third Prince of crimson Sky Kingdom die? I knkw the fifth Prince dies but does the scumbag third Prince also die?
  • Is there a harem or only kai er ad fei er and if there is what are the harem members?
  • Soo...How many realm are there realy?The one we know shouldnt be it ?I think at least cause will he rly take 3000+ch for that lel
  • edited August 2017
    Is there a harem or only kai er ad fei er and if there is what are the harem members?
    He got 6 ladies (me thinks):

Ker Er
    Li Fei
    Xiao Lan
    Princess Bi Yao
    Han Xue Nai
    Fengtian Wu

Mercy said:
    Soo...How many realm are there realy?The one we know shouldnt be it ?I think at least cause will he rly take 3000+ch for that lel

If I am not mistaken: a total of 13 different realms (if you mean the stuff like origin core, nascent etc.)
  • Is there a harem or only kai er ad fei er and if there is what are the harem members?
    He got 6 ladies (me thinks):

Ker Er
    Li Fei
    Xiao Lan
    Princess Baguio
    Han Xue Nai
    Fengtian Wu

Mercy said:
    Soo...How many realm are there realy?The one we know shouldnt be it ?I think at least cause will he rly take 3000+ch for that lel

If I am not mistaken: a total of 13 different realms (if you mean the stuff like origin core, nascent etc.)
    who is princess baguio