Latest chapter discussion

1500501503505506830

Comments

  • edited July 2017
    anyone know what age did Xuanyuan Wentian and Yun Qinghong  achieve monarch?
  • edited July 2017
    Yun Qinghong became a Monarch when he was 36 years old (Chapter 504). As for that XW, heh, even a lowly dog knows how to bark: He needed a full 173 years to reach the same level as Yun Qinghong (Chapter 836).

  • I follow AGM & it is not only beautifully done, author releases 2-3 chaptaz daily....1 chapta every 12 hrs.
    From the look of things, if Mars doesn't get tired of this novel like Snail did to TDGs, then I see him finishing the novel 2026 like Odachi sensei would to Onepiece
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

    2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • Don't compare Mars to Mad Snail, please. I have no respect for Mad Snail, but Mars I do (mainly for the fact that he actually finishes his novels).
  • Rewrite said:
    Don't compare Mars to Mad Snail, please. I have no respect for Mad Snail, but Mars I do (mainly for the fact that he actually finishes his novels).
    Agreed I have lost all respect for that hack. Mad Snail is a classic cut and run guy so fuck him. 
  • Does anyone know what kind of flames,ice,lightning, etc the Evil God used to attack? Was he like Yun Che who uses other people's skills or did he have his own powerful flame,ice,lightning, etc? 
  • Suran said:
    Does anyone know what kind of flames,ice,lightning, etc the Evil God used to attack? Was he like Yun Che who uses other people's skills or did he have his own powerful flame,ice,lightning, etc? 

    We've seen no info about that so far, but I guess he had and used his own elemental Profound Arts.
  • Suran said:
    Does anyone know what kind of flames,ice,lightning, etc the Evil God used to attack? Was he like Yun Che who uses other people's skills or did he have his own powerful flame,ice,lightning, etc? 
    Well lets not forget that the Evil God himself was a God. I doubt he would have had to ask other Gods for their special kind of element. Itd be like if the Azure Dragon went and asked the Golden Crow for her blood and flames.

    He prob had his own special flames, ice, etc. Like Evil Gods Flame or Evil Gods Lightning.

    Well its useless discussing it cause the Evil God is a mystery and we hardly know nothing about him.

    Been wondering this for a while tho. Is the Evil God like the Golden Crow and Azure Dragon? Or is he a human who reached a ridiculous stage of power that he can be called a God?

    I was wondering cause there was a war between God race and Demon race right? Also isnt Jasmine and that poison girl called Gods (Star God or something) so their ancestors? But i dont think Jasmine/Poison girl is considered the same race of Gods with Golden Crow/Phoenix/Dragon.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Just the blue flame is enough to leave in the dust every kind of flame we've seen till now, there is no need for the Evil God to borrow something from others. 
    Been wondering this for a while tho. Is the Evil God like the Golden Crow and Azure Dragon? Or is he a human who reached a ridiculous stage of power that he can be called a God?

    I was wondering cause there was a war between God race and Demon race right? Also isnt Jasmine and that poison girl called Gods (Star God or something) so their ancestors? But i dont think Jasmine/Poison girl is considered the same race of Gods with Golden Crow/Phoenix/Dragon.
    They are different, Evil God was probably half-devil and half-god, while Phoenix, Azure Dragon etc. are all divine beasts, they belong to the camp of the gods but they are beasts and not humanoid.

    Jasmine and Yu Luo are just humans that happened to stumble upon True Gods' inheritances, they are the same as Yun Che, just much stronger.
  • edited July 2017
    Please don't confuse the Demon Race (Profound Beasts who reached a certain state) with the Devil Race (Ancient beings who with the True Gods in the Primordial Era).

    I guess there were True Gods with humanoid forms and others with beast forms (same goes to Devils) or maybe both True Gods and Devils were like the demons, who could alter from a humanoid form to a beast (original) form.
  • edited July 2017
    GodBrandy said:
    Just the blue flame is enough to leave in the dust every kind of flame we've seen till now, there is no need for the Evil God to borrow something from others. 
    Been wondering this for a while tho. Is the Evil God like the Golden Crow and Azure Dragon? Or is he a human who reached a ridiculous stage of power that he can be called a God?

    I was wondering cause there was a war between God race and Demon race right? Also isnt Jasmine and that poison girl called Gods (Star God or something) so their ancestors? But i dont think Jasmine/Poison girl is considered the same race of Gods with Golden Crow/Phoenix/Dragon.
    They are different, Evil God was probably half-devil and half-god, while Phoenix, Azure Dragon etc. are all divine beasts, they belong to the camp of the gods but they are beasts and not humanoid.

    Jasmine and Yu Luo are just humans that happened to stumble upon True Gods' inheritances, they are the same as Yun Che, just much stronger.
    Ok but the blue flame was Phoenix flames + ice Phoenix arts combined 
  • Suran said:
    Does anyone know what kind of flames,ice,lightning, etc the Evil God used to attack? Was he like Yun Che who uses other people's skills or did he have his own powerful flame,ice,lightning, etc? 
    Most likely he uses his inborn all-elemental strength instead single-element arts from sacred beasts(Phoenix, Golden Crow, etc) like YC
    Primordial energy is main reason of powerfulness of ancient races.
    Evil God born directly from primordial energy.
    Non-created planets and stars born from primordial energy too and Golden Crow with her top-tier flames born from core of one of the stars("Sun"?)
    So, indirectly.

    YC does not have a body from primordial energy that can produce all-elemental strength and only way for him to become new Evil God is collect all the seeds plus sacred beasts arts+blood(+souls?) and merge all of it manually.

    #110

    “The Evil God does not align with any of the elements, for he is actually the nemesis of all the elements.“

  • should be new chap tmr. Mars doesn't do chap on weekend it seems.
  • edited July 2017
    I hope it doesn't get to that stage soon where ATG becomes erased out of my memory.....glancing (not reading) from chaptaz 820-850 is likely a sign of that.
    God sparing my life, 2 years may be enough for me to have aplenty novels in my desk hehehehe
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

    2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • Anyone knows what this sign means “…” I always see this on atg

  • It's usually untranslated onomatopoeia by mtl, since it can't pick that up as any dictionary word.

    For example: "Ah!" "Eh?" "En!". which can confer the meaning of surprise,  question, agreement, etc.
  • edited July 2017
    lorwa said:
    should be new chap tmr. Mars doesn't do chap on weekend it seems.
    Mars just released three chapters last weekend....Not sure where this (false) notion of "Mars doesn't release chapters on the weekend." comes from...
  • lorwa said:

    It's usually untranslated onomatopoeia by mtl, since it can't pick that up as any dictionary word.

    For example: "Ah!" "Eh?" "En!". which can confer the meaning of surprise,  question, agreement, etc.

    In most cases of ATG it's not that. Those "..." are literally in the raw as well, and by what I understand they serve to show when a character has no words to say or decides to remain quiet.

    "...” The Golden Crow spirit did not have the spoken language, after for a very long time silence, it heaved a deep sigh: "You go.” 
    “…”金乌魂灵没有了言语,久久的沉默后,它长叹一声:“你去吧。”

    "...” Yun Qinghong has to shut up, the state of mind was actually heavy. 
    “…”云轻鸿只好闭嘴,心绪却是沉重了许多。

    Those are examples from chapter 865.

    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Does anyone know why the HTLs are halted?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Does anyone know why the HTLs are halted?
    Alyschu is on a trip to China or so I've heard.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited July 2017
    @Ophis ;
    There's that too, but there's also as much of the case where mtl doesn't pick some word up. Usually when i check "..." in raw, I do see a word here and there.
    „...” Feng Xue'er asked lives ignorant, does not know how to reply. 
    “啊…”凤雪児被问的懵住,根本不知道怎么回答。

    „...?” Golden Crow spirit „strange tales and absurd arguments” make Feng Xue'er ignorant there, feels helpless. 
    “啊…?”金乌魂灵一番“奇谈怪论”让凤雪児懵在那里,不知所措。
    Taken from chapter 852
  • edited July 2017
    Anyone knows what this sign means “…” I always see this on atg
    lorwa said:
    @Ophis ;
    There's that too, but there's also as much of the case where mtl doesn't pick some word up. Usually when i check "..." in raw, I do see a word here and there.
    „...” Feng Xue'er asked lives ignorant, does not know how to reply. 
    “啊…”凤雪児被问的懵住,根本不知道怎么回答。

    „...?” Golden Crow spirit „strange tales and absurd arguments” make Feng Xue'er ignorant there, feels helpless. 
    “啊…?”金乌魂灵一番“奇谈怪论”让凤雪児懵在那里,不知所措。
    Taken from chapter 852
    Wait, I'm not English but doesn't all langauges have "..." as something to express unfinished sentence or unspoken words? I mean, I was taught about it in Elementary School and even Chinese are using it too so I've always thought it was "global". Also, "啊" sign looks too me like form of "Ah" or something like that in this sentence so translator probably skipped it for that reason.
  • i actually thought  it means speechless for example  Ugh…” As he quietly groaned with pain, Yun Che slowly stood up using the Dragon Fault as support. He lightly clenched his teeth, looked at Xia Qingyue who was right in front of his eyes, and said in a low voice: “You actually… did not get injured by the flames just now… That’s fine too. The flames just now, even I was unable to fully control them. If you had been engulfed by them, perhaps… they would have severely injured you… If… your clothing were burnt down… Heh, I don’t want my wife, to be seen by others…”   
    Xia Qingyue: “…” 
    so i just start using this sign when i am  talking  with my mates  haha
  • edited July 2017
    On LNMTL, the "..." can mean speechless reactions but it usually means short reactions/speeches such as "Ah!" or "I...", "Yes", "You (mean)...".
  • I've been holding back in reading ATG for a long because based in the comments the ntr vibes here is strong. So I got a question do you guys think the author will add ntr in the future because I want to read it but I'm worried he might add it in the future.
  • @polar30 I do not see that possibility. The guy who seemingly was going to NTR is now hijacked, and MC is going to kill him. This novel has humor and light-hearted touch to it, which makes it unlikely to have NTR or tragic plot.
  • polar30 said:
    I've been holding back in reading ATG for a long because based in the comments the ntr vibes here is strong. So I got a question do you guys think the author will add ntr in the future because I want to read it but I'm worried he might add it in the future.

    There was never a chance of that actually happening. People were simply over-reacting to one of the heroines being concerned over the life of her benefactor. Moreover, this is a novel written by Mars Gravity, so you can read free of worry of any NTR shit ever happening.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • lorwa said:
    @polar30 I do not see that possibility. The guy who seemingly was going to NTR is now hijacked, and MC is going to kill him. This novel has humor and light-hearted touch to it, which makes it unlikely to have NTR or tragic plot.
    really  hope so thanks!
  • edited July 2017
    Three questions:
    1. Is it possible for Yun Che's remenants of the Divine Beasts' Souls to awake in similar fashion as it was with Xue'er? It wasn't established anywhere that it isn't possible (at least I can't recall anything like that) and even though I highly doubts that Azure Dragon's soul would awake anytime soon but his Phoenix and Golden Crow souls are completely diffrent story especially after "Fusion Dance" with Xue'er...

    2. Over a year ago Qingyue was asked to never return to Frozen Asgard UNLESS she were in the Sovereign Profound Realm. For her it is very likely that she is in this realm for few months since she is probably in weird place that definetely helped her to improve. Were there any more hints that I could've missed about her being very close to "return" other than Yun Che's vision? And I know that it can't be said that we get any definite information regarding her cultivation in that chapter nor her whereabouts and potential return but I feel like her "power" would be required for MC BEFORE he leaves Blue Pole Star and also the sooner Qingyue will be back the better - she had the best development potential among all girls.

    3. We all know that Yun Che is going to visit Azure Cloud Continent in near future (relatively speaking). There aren't many things to say about what he can potentially encounter there other than Vermillion Bird's Legacy and 2 seeds combined with killing few idiots that are going to hurt Ling'er (also, this is going to be fun because when YC goes there he will be practically unrivaled God, can't wait to see he him stomping on entire continent!). But since I can't read RAWs I'd like to know if there are possible other legacies and artifacts on Blue Pole Star to get other than things mentioned before and Cursed Sword in hands of Mr "Small Dog Who Always Is The Loudest"?
  • 1. I guess it won't happen. Xue'er's process was very different from Yun Che's and she received a lot of things more than him to undergo that process.

    2. Yun Che's dream wasn't a hint that Qingyue was returning soon, it was pretty much the other way around. Even though that 'reach Sovereign' thing seemed like a foreshadow, I'm not so sure anymore because of the dream.

    If you've already reached Alyschu's last releases you can try reading through LNMTL. It's a translation Machine and its translation isn't perfect but it's easy to grasp most of the chapter's content.
Sign In or Register to comment.