Summary of the REST CD ( Major spoilers Alert XD )

Comments

• linley the only person that can accidentaly kill a sovereign lmao!

there needs to be a 5th edict or 8th law called space xD. 
    black hole owns all
    the entire CD universe doesn't even have space lol. honestly not sure how they have sun and moon in this fucked up universe

black hole owns all
    the entire CD universe doesn't even have space lol. honestly not sure how they have sun and moon in this fucked up universe
    i've thought about that too. i mean, how does this shit actually work? there are no 'worlds' only 'planes' and they as far as i can tell are flat and technically endless. so how do suns and moons rotate around them? is it just a ball of fiery light that rises out of one point of chaos then falls into another then endlessly repeats or what? all i know is it makes my head hurt trying to figure it out so i quickly drop it. only IET can say how it works but i think even he never really thought it out and just ignored that part.
  • You can't include logic in everything here lol
  • After reading, New CD Chapter Release! Book 20, Chapter 10.
    It seems you can destroy everthing even sovereign artifact if you store it in space ring and then shatter it!
  • Glen said:

After reading, New CD Chapter Release! Book 20, Chapter 10.
    It seems you can destroy everthing even sovereign artifact if you store it in space ring and then shatter it!

actually it ends up in chaotic space i think
  • Glen said:

Like a toilet? :)

And 1 more question: What lvl are people born in High Planes? They instantly all are Saints?
  • Glen said:

Glen said:

Like a toilet? :)

And 1 more question: What lvl are people born in High Planes? They instantly all are Saints?
    There just like any other person, they just progress to saints faster because the elemental essence is much denser
  • hey guys. when does Linley become highgod for his fire divine clone. Which chapter since he probably becomes high god this volume.

Also, does he get stronger when that happened since he is soul mutant?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

hey guys. when does Linley become highgod for his fire divine clone. Which chapter since he probably becomes high god this volume.

As i understand it, his output damage will increase once he will use fire element with others! In Planar War his output damage decreased once he used fire element becouse his fire in God level!
    As for himself (his body/soul) Will not become stronger, because it already mutated!
    Because: there was said that 3-way mutation didn't gives "Will" (such as Paragons have), but Linley Have it because he is 4-way mutation even though his fire is only God level.
    It is the same when you made a breakthrough but didn't developed new attack! The same with Linley, his soul mutated 4-ways, but he still didn't used/mastered all 4 element together!
    He even didn't once used his new  attack with 2 Laws (earth+water), he only use his earth element + "Will"!
    Against Magnus, Linley Soul already was 4-way mutated so his soul attack already was comapred to Magnus.
    But if Linley figths with Paragon of Eath/Wind (any who specialize primary in material attack), i don't think he will be able to defeat him without revealing his true powers!
  • Glen said:

aashish said:

hey guys. when does Linley become highgod for his fire divine clone. Which chapter since he probably becomes high god this volume.

As i understand it, his output damage will increase once he will use fire element with others! In Planar War his output damage decreased once he used fire element becouse his fire in God level!
    As for himself (his body/soul) Will not become stronger, because it already mutated!
    Because: there was said that 3-way mutation didn't gives "Will" (such as Paragons have), but Linley Have it because he is 4-way mutation even though his fire is only God level.
    It is the same when you made a breakthrough but didn't developed new attack! The same with Linley, his soul mutated 4-ways, but he still didn't used/mastered all 4 element together!
    He even didn't once used his new  attack with 2 Laws (earth+water), he only use his earth element + "Will"!
    Against Magnus, Linley Soul already was 4-way mutated so his soul attack already was comapred to Magnus.
    But if Linley figths with Paragon of Eath/Wind (any who specialize primary in material attack), i don't think he will be able to defeat him without revealing his true powers!
    his body gets a boost actually 
  • abcabc
    edited October 2015
    his will is stronger than a paragon...from my understanding he can fight 2 paragon at the same time using different clones ... he is hesitating because they will know that he is not a paragon but a soul mutate because they thought that linley is earth paragon
  • edited October 2015
    abc said:

his will is stronger than a paragon...from my understanding he can fight 2 paragon at the same time using different clones ... he is hesitating because they will know that he is not a paragon but a soul mutate because they thought that linley is earth paragon

For his Earth clone maybe, 4 profounds + "Extra Will" vs Paragon (6 profounds) + "Will".
    But for other clones?! Do you really think that his (1+1 and 1+1) profunds in Wind with his "Extra Will"  can match Paragon (6 profounds) + "Will" ???
    As for other clones, there wasn't any profound fusions!

His Soul attacks can only be strong thanks to mutation + "Exta Will". But for Material attack i don't think he can match Paragon who specialize in Material attack primary, WITHOUT REVEALING HISS POWER in different LAWS fusion.
    THere was said it about fight with Magnus!

He can defeat 2 Paragons, but not with clone dividing!
  • Glen said:

abc said:

For his Earth clone maybe, 4 profounds + "Extra Will" vs Paragon (6 profounds) + "Will".
    But for other clones?! Do you really think that his (1+1 and 1+1) profunds in Wind with his "Extra Will"  can match Paragon (6 profounds) + "Will" ???
    As for other clones, there wasn't any profound fusions!

His Soul attacks can only be strong thanks to mutation + "Exta Will". But for Material attack i don't think he can match Paragon who specialize in Material attack primary, WITHOUT REVEALING HISS POWER in different LAWS fusion.
    THere was said it about fight with Magnus!

He can defeat 2 Paragons, but not with clone dividing!
    the will ofeach clone is at the same lvl only his main body has stronger will than the rest
  • edited October 2015

From what i know about Linley:

With 3 highgod clones (fusing laws) he can kill paragons only by chaotic space.With 4 highgod clones (fusing laws) he can kill paragons because his body is like a sovereign artifact.
    Spoiler from someone: Just as Ley was near Clementine, his speed increased 3x shocking Clementine. This is beyond paragon, at least 2 levels higher!
    Too late - Clementine ate Ley's fist. Despite having artifact (sovereign?), Clementine was bloodied, his brain gets fuzzied...Ley's fist=sovereign's artifact.

Ley then transformed, telling Clementine that he has not yet used his full might. Now Ley has the ability to kill Clementine after transformation.
    Ley's power is 10x that of paragon. 

• ZiLi said:

With 3 highgod clones (fusing laws) he can kill paragons only by chaotic space.With 4 highgod clones (fusing laws) he can kill paragons because his body is like a sovereign artifact.
    Spoiler from someone: Just as Ley was near Clementine, his speed increased 3x shocking Clementine. This is beyond paragon, at least 2 levels higher!
    Too late - Clementine ate Ley's fist. Despite having artifact (sovereign?), Clementine was bloodied, his brain gets fuzzied...Ley's fist=sovereign's artifact.

Ley then transformed, telling Clementine that he has not yet used his full might. Now Ley has the ability to kill Clementine after transformation.

oh ya this is from near the end of book 20 when linley kicks the butt of radiant asshole's paragon emmesory like he's a random henchmen xD
  • How many books is CD again?
  • jopi2180 said:

How many books is CD again?

• ZiLi said:

1) Linley kicked Magnus in Chaotic space without Laws fusion! Only earth profounds + Will.
    2) How can someone lower than Sovereign break Sovereign artifact?! Even if Linley 10/100/1000 times stronger than Paragon, he still weaker than Sovereign!

• Glen said:

ZiLi said:

1) Linley kicked Magnus in Chaotic space without Laws fusion! Only earth profounds + Will.
    2) How can someone lower than Sovereign break Sovereign artifact?! Even if Linley 10/100/1000 times stronger than Paragon, he still weaker than Sovereign!

2.) power and will. you also need to remember that linley isn't fighting a sovereign, he's fighting a highgod. highgods don't have sovereign's will and power to protect the artifact.
  • edited October 2015
    Glen said:

ZiLi said:

1. what i meant to say is when he fused 3 types of divine power he was on par with paragons, could only kill them by sending them to chaotic space.

2. Sovereigns are far stronger than Paragons mostly because of their will, after linley reached highgod in his fire clone and fused 4 types of divine power his body "transformed" from 100x (3 fused types) to 1000x ( at the end of vol 20 after linley punched clementine, bloodied him (linley's normal form) and revealed his full power all the paragons present were "afraid of him" (not really scared, but there were 8 or nine paragons present at that time and they didn't even dare to gang on him to take the artifact after he dragonformed).

• Vexram said:

Blinley the only person that can accidentaly kill a sovereign lmao!

black hole owns all
    i've thought about that too. i mean, how does this shit actually work? there are no 'worlds' only 'planes' and they as far as i can tell are flat and technically endless. so how do suns and moons rotate around them? is it just a ball of fiery light that rises out of one point of chaos then falls into another then endlessly repeats or what? all i know is it makes my head hurt trying to figure it out so i quickly drop it. only IET can say how it works but i think even he never really thought it out and just ignored that part.

Those planes just seems to be like Dungeon and Dragons planes(though those seems to be a lot more complex).

I wouldn't be suprised if IET looked into DnD as a source for Western cosmology.

black hole owns all
    That's probably why space has a big effect in Stellar Transformation.
  • bonifide said:

linley the only person that can accidentaly kill a sovereign lmao!

black hole owns all
    That's probably why space has a big effect in Stellar Transformation.
    and he created teleportation there ..cause linley wants to teleport but beirut told him that even sovereigns cant teleport 
  • edited October 2015
    If i might ask what happens if a lower fire sovereign fuses with Chief
    Fire spark?! would his body eject the lower fire sovereign spark or he
    can't even fuse it?!!
  • Chosen said:

can't even fuse it?!!

u can't fuse with another spark since u already have one 
  • Chosen said:

can't even fuse it?!!

Really?! that's too bad
  • Chosen said:

can't even fuse it?!!

i thought it was said that you could fuse with a higher grade spark to become stronger since you can't actually level up sov sparks. (outside of asking overgods)
  • Vexram said:

Chosen said:

can't even fuse it?!!

i thought it was said that you could fuse with a higher grade spark to become stronger since you can't actually level up sov sparks. (outside of asking overgods)
    No, it isn't stated anywhere that this is possible
  • edited October 2015
    Vexram said:

Chosen said:

can't even fuse it?!!

the entire book 21 is an utter mess lots of shit wasn't even mentioned so honestly we can only rely on best guess since IET never cleared most of the possibilities regarding what can and can't be done by sovereign and how sparks really work
  • i still think it's possible to fuse with a higher grade sov spark. after all. unless you can upgrade your own spark on your own, thats the only reasonable possibility. otherwise, even though you might get lucky to get a low sov spark. you'd be forever a weakling among sovereigns.