Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• Rudra said:
    Whats uncle black cultivation ?
    His cultivation would be revealed when QW prepares for his battle against the Qin clan.
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • edited July 2017
    Sprite said:
    Does the MC ever reveal that he is actually Di Tian
    Apart from Qinger, her father & the Buddhist temple (they are the owners or original designers of the nirvana technique), he has revealed to Helan Quinygue cos her love for Di Tian was just too too much for him to bear & another reason was that he used her clan against the Trigriam lord so he had to compensate her by revealing unveiling his Di Tian mask although after ascending to become the overlord Boundary master, he made her clan the ruler of the Trigriam palace but u could still see that the girl isn't satisfied - after seeing beautiful girls as QW's wives, she may want to be his concubine.
    But I love the fact that she has kept it secret even from her clan.

Hmmm, Di Tian appeared before the 1st Battle Clan he choose so it may be possible he didn't show his face to he 1st 36 members but only showed his face to the Lord Clan when he cane to pick the 1st 36 Battle members
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

• edited July 2017
    From all I have read thus far, his real enemy isn't even the Qin clan but the Immortal demon god clan....it seems they are the chief rulers of the 33 heavens.

The Qin clan, Desolate territory, the Purple god clan, Heavenly god clan & the Demon god clan are all babies struggling under the overlord which is the mortal demon god clan.

I believe that after conquering the 33 heavens inclusive of the ancient territory (i.e the Qins, the heavenly god clan, the demon god, purple, etc) he would then rally them against the real enemies-----the Immortal demon god clan

• edited July 2017
    Who is Youhuang and cultivation?
    Name the girl love him?
    What happens to lin xianer?
    Whats with his friends(fan le and others) cultivation?
    What happens to them?

• mercer said:
    Who is Youhuang and cultivation? she's a potential harem member , she s a boundary master 
    Name the girl love him? his 3 wives , probably bai qing, younhuang may be
    What happens to lin xianer? she''s in the azure profound immortal territory 
    Whats with his friends(fan le and others) cultivation? most of them became irrelevant at best immortal emperors, bai qing only one to tag along so far
    What happens to them? they should be in heavenly emperor city in the azure profound immortal territory 

• edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017

• Is Youhuang his martial sister?
    What is the name of his new friends/brothers/potencial harem members and cultivation?
    What is the name of his cousin,uncle and cultivation?
    What is the name of his new enemies and cultivation?
  • edited July 2017
    mercer said:
    Is Youhuang his martial sister?
    What is the name of his new friends/brothers/potencial harem members and cultivation?
    What is the name of his cousin,uncle and cultivation?
    What is the name of his new enemies and cultivation?

No, Youhang is not really MC's martial sister. Though they both receive some guidance(cultivation technique) from some old senior.
    She is North Deep Immortal Dynasty princess.

Besides Qing'er and Qingcheng there is Ye Qianyu who he meets in Ancient Immortal Territory.
    There was also a woman who MC had sexual relationship with but died.
    Recently, there seems to be signs that Youhang might become his 4th wife.

Your other questions are rather hard to answer. I assume you are ~ 1300chaps since you don't know who Youhang is. That's around ~500 chaps behind from latest. I doubt many people can recall with clarity what MC's and his family members cultivation levels or names of his enemies and their cultivation level...
  • don't forget the one who cure him with her body too. Though she refused to follow MC...
  • edited July 2017
    thanks
    Does it ever mention how powerful his parents or grandfather/grandmother were?
    who they were?
    what happened to hua tai xu?
    What about the astral being?

• mercer said:
    thanks
    Does it ever mention how powerful his parents or grandfather/grandmother were?
    who they were?
    what happened to hua tai xu?

nope his parents are missing as of yet, he only met his cousin and his uncle from mother's side
    The clan of his mother is the luoshi clan from the desolate territory , his clan is Qin clan from the heaven territory if i remember the name correctly, and both clans are actually enemies
    hua taixu should be in the ancient immortal territory as well , last time we saw him he was transcendant saint
  • lorwa said:
    don't forget the one who cure him with her body too. Though she refused to follow MC...

I didn't mention her because I thought @mercer should have already known about her?
    MC met her before meeting Youhang... or maybe I was mistaken.
  • edited July 2017
    thanks
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
    mercer said:
    Who are they: (太古神王秦政) (太古神王秦荡天) (太古神王君梦尘) (太古神王南凰邀月) (太古神王洛神泪) (太古神王南凰云曦) (太古神王白无涯)
                            (太古神王紫晴轩)
    Qin Zheng:- MC's father's enemy

Qin Dangtian:- son of said enemy

Jun Mengchen:- MC's Junior martial brother from Heavenly Symbol realm

Nanhuang Yaoyue:- Southern Phoenix Empress from Immortal Territory

Luoshen Lei:- She is MC's cousin, from Mother's side

Nanhuang Yunxi:- Southern Phoenix saintess. Has a thing for MC.

Bai Wuya:- MC's Senior martial brother from Heavenly Symbol realm. He was the one who introduced MC to Heavenly Symbol Realm. He was present during Dongshen Emperor's trial for selecting disciple in MC home granule world.

Zi Qíngxuan:- MC's Junior martial sister from Heavenly Symbol realm
  • What about the astral being?
    Who is: 南凰笙歌

• mercer said:
    The astral being is some OP item which Wentian's Father received from his parents. It has collection of some OP techniques. It also has some other function regarding rebirth/undying or something. From what we know it helped Wentian and his father resurrect from death.

mercer said:
    Who is: 南凰笙歌
    Nanhuang Shengge:- Another Southern Phoenix Saintess. Also has a thing for MC...
  • These present chaptaz are splendidly done....it's just a pity Diantiang doesn't know that he will forever ruin his luck/chance for not recognizing his no 1 biggest enemy ever.
    2 to 3 chaptaz everyday....I say a big welldone to the author unlike ATG

• Someone like Dantiang would never want others to overtake him so therefore among the boundary masters that would enter the legend place, Dantiang has a Nirvana second who unfortunately will be killed by QW which would lead to the starting of their much anticipated battle of death.

Or it is possible Dantiang has given the Qin boundary masters, something to represent him in that legend place

• edited July 2017
    How powerful is datiang and the Qin clan?
    who is :太古神王曲霓裳

• mercer said:
    How powerful is datiang and the Qin clan?

he s a strong heavenly god, the qin clan are strong and they have several heavenly gods, I doubt they have a god king though
  • thanks
    What happend to purgatory and little rascal?
  • mercer said:
    thanks
    What happend to purgatory and little rascal?
    U just have to find time & do like me (reading lnmtl)....waiting for human translation would take almost 2yrs to get to chapta 1836 that we are in now.

Purgatory-Vermilion bird (now known as Inferno) is presently with QW but can't remember if she is @ the same level with him. The last time I remembered her being @ Transident stage.

As for Lil rascal (stage Boundary master, same stage with QW), he is from a heavenly swallowing God beast monster/clan that swallows other beast.
    Like Inferno that can change form into a girl/woman, rascal can change to a boy/man.

When they saw QW's death, Inferno & Rascal in anger did some guerilla hunting but were always hunted & were nearly killed if not for a beast monster guardian who helped & protected them till he died.

• @Sageof6partz ;
    I may be wrong...but I thought it was mentioned that little rascal cannot take a human form because he is heaven devouring beast lineage?
  • Arawn said:
    @Sageof6partz ;
    I may be wrong...but I thought it was mentioned that little rascal cannot take a human form because he is heaven devouring beast lineage?
    he could transform , he s in human form right now
  • Arawn said:
    @Sageof6partz ;

• Arawn said:
    @Sageof6partz ;

In fact if I remember correctly, Rascal while in human form can feed on any beast without any problem

• Spoiler on Youhuang ?
    What happen after boundary master made Youhuang his concubine?(is it ntred?)
  • Spoiler on Youhuang ?
    What happen after boundary master made Youhuang his concubine?(is it ntred?)
    QW will kill him