The Human Emperor Spoilers

Spoilers on anything and everything are welcome

Comments

• I have caught up to the latest chapters. The novel has lots of strategy and large wars, so its pretty awesome. The MC was basically the greatest commander in the previous life, so his intelligence isn't simply stated.

Martial cultivation isn't ignored either as the MC has pretty cool techniques and gets even cooler ones as the story progresses. In the raws, basically the first large scale war is taking place and the readers get a feel for just how OP MC is as a strategist.
  • does this have romance??
  • Not until now, though some girls have shown interest in him.
  • let me ask this then, is ye yinping the future waifu or will it be someone else? if she is the waifu, will she be a cool character or will she be one of those annoying ones?

also how would the matter of consort taizhen and yang zhao (her cousin future prime minister) proceed?
  • let me ask this then, is ye yinping the future waifu or will it be someone else? if she is the waifu, will she be a cool character or will she be one of those annoying ones?

also how would the matter of consort taizhen and yang zhao (her cousin future prime minister) proceed?
    Ye Yinping isn't the future waifu. She stays annoying until she realises Wang Chong is stronger than her, then she becomes a little easier to be around. She joins Wang Chong's group later on but isn't that relevant after that.

The entire matter about the consort is simple: Emperor Taizong (who rules the Tang dynasty) supports Consort Taizhen. Thus, those who support her flourish, those who oppose perish.
    In Wang Chong's previous life, King Song and Wang Clan opposed Consort Taizhen and were ruined. While Wang Chong cannot convince King Song in the beginning, he smooths over their differences later, turning everyone into allies.
  • edited June 2017
    Ye Yinping isn't the future waifu. She stays annoying until she realises Wang Chong is stronger than her, then she becomes a little easier to be around. She joins Wang Chong's group later on but isn't that relevant after that.

The entire matter about the consort is simple: Emperor Taizong (who rules the Tang dynasty) supports Consort Taizhen. Thus, those who support her flourish, those who oppose perish.
    In Wang Chong's previous life, King Song and Wang Clan opposed Consort Taizhen and were ruined. While Wang Chong cannot convince King Song in the beginning, he smooths over their differences later, turning everyone into allies.
    Thanks about the info, does she still try to make her cousin the prime minister/chancellor? Or did that no longer apply? Or did yang zhao start working with or for the mc?

Edit: another question I have been wondering about is his 2nd brother, how does he solve this matter?

thanks
  • She succeeds in making her cousin the PM. The cousin become sworn brothers with MC.

MC hasn't solved matters with 2nd brother yet.
  • She succeeds in making her cousin the PM. The cousin become sworn brothers with MC.

MC hasn't solved matters with 2nd brother yet.
    Thanks 
  • edited June 2017
    Why does the emperor want to fuck Consort Taizhen so much?
    just because of beauty?
  • Suran said:
    just because of beauty?
    It actually happened in reality. This novel is a historical fantasy based on the Tang Dynasty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Guifei
  • Why does the emperor want to fuck Consort Taizhen so much?

• I answered this earlier for Suran...

praphethat222 said:
    Suran said:
    just because of beauty?
    It actually happened in reality. This novel is a historical fantasy based on the Tang Dynasty.

• I answered this earlier for Suran...

praphethat222 said:
    Suran said:
    just because of beauty?

Have you read ahead in the story because even though it's inspired by history it's obviously a fantasy novel. Even the MC said it's another world. Besides, from what we've read so far it's pretty different. I think the author is trying to make it somewhat more mysterious so the Emperor doesn't come out as an old man who simply wants a beautiful young wife. 
           What I am trying to say is that I would like to know if the mystery surrounding Taizhen is ever revealed to us in the novel. 
  • I am upto #560 and have take a break from reading until #600 is released. There is certainly some mystery regarding why emperor favors her, but none of it has been revealed until now. Her brother becomes a prime minister, and due to being favored, she can influence the Emperor's opinion regarding many subjects. 
  • Is it true that Wang Chong gets arrested? What happened?
  • edited June 2017
    Suran said:
    Is it true that Wang Chong gets arrested? What happened?
    Yes it's true. I read the MTL version so I might have missed some details but basically it's the result of what he brought up during his grandfather's birthday; if they go forward with the plan of having regional commanders then eventually an autonomous military district will arise. It pretty much means the army will pretty much consist of only Hu commanders and generals as they only promote their own people. This gets brought up all the way to the emperor and the emperor meets with Wang Chong and orders him to write a letter detailing his thoughts on the matter. This letter gets presented to the public and all the top Hu army commanders and general are outraged and demand Wang Chong to be executed. So he gets thrown in prison while everyone is awaiting the emperor's judgement on the matter. He gains the support of all the Han army soldiers and official and they all advocate for his release. Meanwhile in prison he learns hes actually not in the real prison he thought he was when he meets some expert (no idea who he is right now). Eventually the emperor comes to decision of letting him go and but the regional commander plan is still being implemented however with the clause that there has to be atleast 50% of Han people being promoted.

On an unrelated note, is it just me or is the emperor the most incompetent ruler of all time? I really suspect that the emperor is actively sabotaging his own country because from what I've read so far a lot of the problems that led to collapse of the country was caused by him. Like when he thew King Song (a loyal and upright prince) out of his court because he took his son's wife and the whole regional commanders thing. Don't know how he can have the name Sage Emperor when he seems so short sighted.

• The emperor is the most incompetent ruler of all time.

What is the story of the Eastern Islands female assassin?
    Why does she want to kill Wang Chung?
    What is going to happen with her?
    Underlings! Go! Kidnap him for me.

• The emperor is the most incompetent ruler of all time.

What is the story of the Eastern Islands female assassin?
    Why does she want to kill Wang Chung?
    What is going to happen with her?
    Chapter 135-136 (http://www.starvearchive.com/the-records-of-the-human-emperor/chapter-135/) explains about the female assassin. Wang Chong takes help of the Imperial soldiers to destroy the organization later on.
  • Is there still no romance?

• Suran said:
    Is it true that Wang Chong gets arrested? What happened?
    Yes it's true. I read the MTL version so I might have missed some details but basically it's the result of what he brought up during his grandfather's birthday; if they go forward with the plan of having regional commanders then eventually an autonomous military district will arise. It pretty much means the army will pretty much consist of only Hu commanders and generals as they only promote their own people. This gets brought up all the way to the emperor and the emperor meets with Wang Chong and orders him to write a letter detailing his thoughts on the matter. This letter gets presented to the public and all the top Hu army commanders and general are outraged and demand Wang Chong to be executed. So he gets thrown in prison while everyone is awaiting the emperor's judgement on the matter. He gains the support of all the Han army soldiers and official and they all advocate for his release. Meanwhile in prison he learns hes actually not in the real prison he thought he was when he meets some expert (no idea who he is right now). Eventually the emperor comes to decision of letting him go and but the regional commander plan is still being implemented however with the clause that there has to be atleast 50% of Han people being promoted.

On an unrelated note, is it just me or is the emperor the most incompetent ruler of all time? I really suspect that the emperor is actively sabotaging his own country because from what I've read so far a lot of the problems that led to collapse of the country was caused by him. Like when he thew King Song (a loyal and upright prince) out of his court because he took his son's wife and the whole regional commanders thing. Don't know how he can have the name Sage Emperor when he seems so short sighted.

This novel is called The Human Emperor. So do you think MC will overthrow the current emperor?
  • Chaught up to the latest chapter! Any questions?
     could you do summary of the latest chapters?
    @praphethat222
    @praphethat222

Man, where is the female assassin?I'm in the 400+ cap and the last time I saw her was in that Sosurin of Gorguryeo saga .... Wang Chong sent her some place after that? She just disappeared, there are no more mentions of her in the novel
  • What are the cultivation/martial levels in this novel?
    @praphethat222
    @praphethat222

Man, where is the female assassin?I'm in the 400+ cap and the last time I saw her was in that Sosurin of Gorguryeo saga .... Wang Chong sent her some place after that? She just disappeared, there are no more mentions of her in the novel
    She became somewhat irrelevant after Wang Chong broke through to True Martial Realm.
  • SirDanik said:
    What are the cultivation/martial levels in this novel?

Cultivation Realms
    Origin Energy Realm
    (Tier 1 to 9)
    -At Tier 4, one starts to produce Origin Energy
    -At Tier 6, Heaven’s Gate opens (Allows one to absorbs Origin Energy from the external environment.)
    -At Tier 7, Thousand Jin Descension

True Martial Realm

Profound Martial Realm

Emperor Martial Realm

Saint Martial Realm

God Martial Realm

Wang Chong reached Emperor Martial Realm in the latest chapter.
  • SirDanik said:
    What are the cultivation/martial levels in this novel?

Cultivation Realms
    Origin Energy Realm
    (Tier 1 to 9)
    -At Tier 4, one starts to produce Origin Energy
    -At Tier 6, Heaven’s Gate opens (Allows one to absorbs Origin Energy from the external environment.)
    -At Tier 7, Thousand Jin Descension

True Martial Realm

Profound Martial Realm

Emperor Martial Realm

Saint Martial Realm

God Martial Realm

Wang Chong reached Emperor Martial Realm in the latest chapter.
    What realms are The Saint Emperor, Old Demonic Man, and Su Zhengshan at?

i probably butchered their names lol
  • Wang Chong suspects that Saint Emperor reached the God Martial realm. Old Demonic Man and Su Zhengchen reached the Saint Martial Realm.
    @praphethat222
    @praphethat222

She became somewhat irrelevant after Wang Chong broke through to True Martial Realm.
    @praphethat222

Yeah, but it's not like she just disappeared because of that, right? Not even in the current chapters where you are still had no mention of her? Even if a little ... I just do not like the author forgetting the existence of the characters like that.
    @praphethat222
    @praphethat222

@praphethat222

Yeah, but it's not like she just disappeared because of that, right? Not even in the current chapters where you are still had no mention of her? Even if a little ... I just do not like the author forgetting the existence of the characters like that.
    I remember Wang Chong sending her off to the Eastern Islands to establish relations with the Queen. BTW her name is Miyasame Ayaka, a distinct Jap name here in the sea of Chinese, so it should be hard to forget.