Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• tombec94 said:
    xaryte said:
    zyar12 said:
    The 3 Hegemons should be ruler class Eternal Emperors. But are their only 3 ruler class EEs or more in seclusion?
    Ya, there's more than just 3. There's also like 6 Supreme Sovereigns, who were once Ruler class EEs themselves.
    There's the normal Eternal emperors then the sovereign eternal emperors then the rulers who bind a domain to themselves then supreme sovereigns.
    This is the list of all EE power level:
    1.ordinary EE, they are those who trained a common dao, they can actually train to the ruler level but it is very difficult (obviously in this class there are also EE who could fight rulers because of special techniques and the city lords from dao alliance who are basically peak level ordinary EE).
    2. Rulers(hegemons in translation), they are those who trained in at least a strongest way (at least an ultimate dao path inside a dao), they can breakthrough supreme sovereign.
    3. Rulers who binded an alternate universe, they are the strongest EE class from Ji Ning universe because they can draw power from their binded universe (note that these rulers also posses multiple sith weapons because most of them are survivors from the first war with the sith).
    4.I actually don't know how to explain this, some EE (or daolords?) have acquired a technique from sith clan which makes them stronger than ordinary EE  (for daolords just as strong as EE) but they are forever stuck in that level (also this technique changes their apparence, i don't remember how).
    5. Supreme ruler/supreme emperors, i don't remember the exact name, they are sith supreme sovereigns who crossed space from their sith primordial chaos universe. They can't use their true power in Ning's universe but are a lot stronger than rulers because of the techniques and weapons from sith civilization.

You missed ultimate class eternal emperors, ji nin is the only one in his universe, but its still a classification of the strongest type E.E. they can break into ruler class supreme sovereigns, which ruler class E.Es cannot
  • can someone tell me in which book he breaks through to daolord?
  • can someone tell me in which book he breaks through to daolord?

Volume 29
  • edited June 2017
    tombec94 said:
    xaryte said:
    zyar12 said:
    The 3 Hegemons should be ruler class Eternal Emperors. But are their only 3 ruler class EEs or more in seclusion?
    Ya, there's more than just 3. There's also like 6 Supreme Sovereigns, who were once Ruler class EEs themselves.
    There's the normal Eternal emperors then the sovereign eternal emperors then the rulers who bind a domain to themselves then supreme sovereigns.
    This is the list of all EE power level:
    1.ordinary EE, they are those who trained a common dao, they can actually train to the ruler level but it is very difficult (obviously in this class there are also EE who could fight rulers because of special techniques and the city lords from dao alliance who are basically peak level ordinary EE).
    2. Rulers(hegemons in translation), they are those who trained in at least a strongest way (at least an ultimate dao path inside a dao), they can breakthrough supreme sovereign.
    3. Rulers who binded an alternate universe, they are the strongest EE class from Ji Ning universe because they can draw power from their binded universe (note that these rulers also posses multiple sith weapons because most of them are survivors from the first war with the sith).
    4.I actually don't know how to explain this, some EE (or daolords?) have acquired a technique from sith clan which makes them stronger than ordinary EE  (for daolords just as strong as EE) but they are forever stuck in that level (also this technique changes their apparence, i don't remember how).
    5. Supreme ruler/supreme emperors, i don't remember the exact name, they are sith supreme sovereigns who crossed space from their sith primordial chaos universe. They can't use their true power in Ning's universe but are a lot stronger than rulers because of the techniques and weapons from sith civilization.

3. They are just pocket universe created by Supremes to give the EE some reward. Even normal EE could get them if they are lucky enough. It also only give them great powers within their universes, outside of it they are revert to their original power level. Not to mention top tier Rulers and Sith Golden Armor could just crush them if the masters weak enough.

4. Only EE could use those special Sith artifacts to turn themselves into living armor( something like that) forever trapping themselves in that form. The power of those armor are set so no going back from there. There are actually 2 type( or 3?) The weakest is Black one which give you power of a quite powerful Ruler, the Golden one is the best one can find give its host the power of top tier Rulers( one showed to destroy a pocket universe with its master) but not the strongest as we saw a discipline of Claw Supreme way stronger than a Golden Host and took an entire battle group of Sith Armors head on before going down ( he maybe at the very top of Ruler level, only need an "opportunity" to become a Supreme)

There is also Primordial cultivators who are a level stronger than the common cultivators of the same level. The drawback for them is that it is way harder for them to advance. A Sith Primordial Supreme is only slightly weaker than a JN's universe Supreme despite being in an entirely different universe weaken them significantly while normal Sith Supremes was just esay meats

• What volumes do we first hear about, and first meet supreme sovereigns??? 
  • Prady said:
    What volumes do we first hear about, and first meet supreme sovereigns??? 
    Volume 34 chapter 2
  • edited June 2017
    Hi guys. I just wanna ask a few simple questions:
    1) What happened to Mother Nuwa?
    2) Is Ji Ning still fated to meet Mother Nuwa?

• Hi guys. I just wanna ask a few simple questions:

1) iirc while leaving she got lost entering one of the spatial vortexes surrounding 3 realms, she was transported to another territory outside the endless territories;
    2) Volume 39 is completely dedicated to her. Ji Ning menages to track her down and rescues her from a bad situation, he wants to bring her back to 3 realms.
  • tombec94 said:
    Hi guys. I just wanna ask a few simple questions:

1) iirc while leaving she got lost entering one of the spatial vortexes surrounding 3 realms, she was transported to another territory outside the endless territories;
    2) Volume 39 is completely dedicated to her. Ji Ning menages to track her down and rescues her from a bad situation, he wants to bring her back to 3 realms.
    Thanks for the clear up!
  • Does Ji Ning ever meet the leader of the Church of Annihilation? And does Pillsaint become a disciple of the Paragon of Pills ? 
  • Kross said:
    Does Ji Ning ever meet the leader of the Church of Annihilation? And does Pillsaint become a disciple of the Paragon of Pills ? 
    No, he goes straight back after he gets his weapons. And kind of. The paragon isn't impressed with how long he took to learn the first 3 chapters (5 million years using time acceleration), but out of respect for Ning she teaches him up to the 6th chapter (missing the last one) as an unofficial disciple
  • edited June 2017
    1. Who gives a shit if she doesn't take him as disciple he will surpass her tremendously and be able to kill her with a thought?

2. will ji Ning and his friends and family and wife be able to become immortal and live for eternity and never die?

3. Will ji Ning become the strongest person ever?
  • edited June 2017
    legion396 said:
    1. Who gives a shit if she doesn't take him as disciple he will surpass her tremendously and be able to kill her with a thought?

2. will ji Ning and his friends and family and wife be able to become immortal and live for eternity and never die?

1.Nope.
    2. Only Ji Ning and some of his friends.
    3.Nope. He becomes the UC of his primordial chaos universe but that doesn't make him the strongest ever.
  • legion396 said:

She takes on pillsaint as a honorary disciple. Ji ning gets taught all 7 chapters because that was his request in exchange for the paragon borrowing the armor
  • legion396 said:

1. I don't believe he can, very few people end up becoming ruler-class E.E level (even though there are a few within each domain boundary i.e. endless territories, church of annihilation universe, nuwa's current residing universe etc)
    2. Many become Daolords, but not E.E by EOS (you can assume that they did though since Ning would help them)
    3. He becomes the strongest ever in his own desolate universe, but it's not certain that he's reached the peak (his universe is the weakest of the 9 or 10 chaos universes, they would've gotten destroyed by Sith if it weren't for Ning)
  • edited July 2017
    Prady said:
    legion396 said:

1. I don't believe he can, very few people end up becoming ruler-class E.E level (even though there are a few within each domain boundary i.e. endless territories, church of annihilation universe, nuwa's current residing universe etc)
    2. Many become Daolords, but not E.E by EOS (you can assume that they did though since Ning would help them)
    3. He becomes the strongest ever in his own desolate universe, but it's not certain that he's reached the peak (his universe is the weakest of the 9 or 10 chaos universes, they would've gotten destroyed by Sith if it weren't for Ning)
    1) I'm suddenly curious... I thought Nuwa is still in Ning's Universe, only in a different Territory? I tried to read the MT but as soon as I saw the first paragraph, I suddenly got a headache and stopped --afraid that my brain would explode for not being able to keep up with the contrast from Ren's translation so maybe I'd just wait for Ren progress then.

2) I got confused at one point because it was said that every immortal (from Celestial Immortal to Daolord), they can only live up to 108,000 Chaos Cycles of life. If so, when one fails the Daomerge and fails to become an E.E., would that mean that they will still continue to live and only die until they reached the 108,000 CC limit?

3) I've read the comments up to page 30... (skipped some) saw the many reference about Sith and had the general gist that they're all dead since the last Universe War but then there was a phrase here saying they're still alive somewhere. Was it that there was once a [Prime Universe] that exploded then became the many different [Universes] (ex: Ning's Universe and the Archaeus Universe) and that the Sith Race is just one of the many powerful races that discovered other universe just how Brightshore Hegemon discovered Archaeus Universe...? or was it that there was no Prime Universe and that the Sith was a powerful race that first discovered alternate universes and had an ambition to unify/ conquer all these Universe, leading to the war with its aftermath being the Archaeus' Domain's Inner Region giant statues?

4) Also, if you can, can you explain about the so called "Sith Artifacts" and their abilities or importance?
  • edited July 2017
    1. When does it count for one to live for eternity living forever ji Ning obviously can can his wife the white marsh hound and the snake that ji Ning takes in as sister and his daughter sorry for asking just confused since at begging of story we thought celestial immortal they can live forever then do you half to reach Eternal Emperor?

2. how powerful is this paragon lady compared to ji Ning when he becomes master of chaotic universe and is there ways to still become stronger at that point if so would be cool for a sequel
  • Prady said:
    legion396 said:

1) I'm suddenly curious... I thought Nuwa is still in Ning's Universe, only in a different Territory? I tried to read the MT but as soon as I saw the first paragraph, I suddenly got a headache and stopped --afraid that my brain would explode for not being able to keep up with the contrast from Ren's translation so maybe I'd just wait for Ren progress then.

2) I got confused at one point because it was said that every immortal (from Celestial Immortal to Daolord), they can only live up to 108,000 Chaos Cycles of life. If so, when one fails the Daomerge and fails to become an E.E., would that mean that they will still continue to live and only die until they reached the 108,000 CC limit?

3) I've read the comments up to page 30... (skipped some) saw the many reference about Sith and had the general gist that they're all dead since the last Universe War but then there was a phrase here saying they're still alive somewhere. Was it that there was once a [Prime Universe] that exploded then became the many different [Universes] (ex: Ning's Universe and the Archaeus Universe) and that the Sith Race is just one of the many powerful races that discovered other universe just how Brightshore Hegemon discovered Archaeus Universe...? or was it that there was no Prime Universe and that the Sith was a powerful race that first discovered alternate universes and had an ambition to unify/ conquer all these Universe, leading to the war with its aftermath being the Archaeus' Domain's Inner Region giant statues?

4) Also, if you can, can you explain about the so called "Sith Artifacts" and their abilities or importance?
    1) Nuwa is still in the same universe, but in another Domain Boundary. Domain Boundaries are areas within the Primordial Chaos Universe. For example, the Endless Territories are known as the Flame Dragon Domain Boundary.

2) If I recall correctly, failing the Daomerge affects your truesoul in some way so that it begins to disintegrate slowly, and can't be restored (until Ning finds a way).

3) Sith are from another universe on the scale of Ning's universe, one that already has a Universe Controller. The Archaeus Universe is only a small one created by a Supreme Sovereign, and it's only the size of a Domain Boundary.

4) I don't remember that much, but Sith artifacts are just from the Sith universe, and they're generally better than the stuff from Ning's universe.
  • edited July 2017
    Guys here is the description of DE geopraphy/astronomy: so basically there is void(i don't remember the right name) in which there are 10 primordial chaos universes, each primordial chaos universe contains a ton of domain boundaries (for example flame domain boundary which is endless territories), the domain boundaries are divided in areas of influence by the major powers. The distance between domain boundaries is so big that it can't be crossed in a dao lord life span (108000 chaos cycles). Lastly there are chaosworlds or chaosrealms(in the case of three realms) which are the size of a galaxy in our reality. Alternate universes are more or less the size of a domain boundary but can't be reached by common means because they aren't in the same space-time continuum i think (note that even if most daolords can't cross to another domain boundary there are items which allow this travel for daolords and some powerful hegemons have portals which connect multiple domain boundaries, alternate universes are only reached by space-time channels). Alternate universes are made by Supreme Sovereigns (level after EE) and are this level counterpart of what everworlds were for eternal emperors(obviously creating an alternate universe requires much more insights). Cultivators can become UC of a primordial chaos universe, NuWa was in another domain boundary. Sith clan are from another Primordial Chaos Universe, the only one which has a UC(until Ji Ning becomes one obviously), daomerge failure results in the slow or fast dispersion of the true soul (if a daolord gains deeper indights during the process but fails i think he can live longer than 108000 chaos cycles but i'm not sure, anyways if a daolord of daomerge failure uses his power too much this hastens the truesoul dispersion, if the daolord doesn't use his power a lot he can still live for a time).
  • Universe control is not really a cultivation level as it's pretty much given that 1st ultimate supreme of chaos universe can automatically become one while others after him will almost never get there (in his own universe). 

So as far as strongest cultivation level in the novel is concerned, it should be ultimate supreme. And there have been many besides JN in the past so no he ain't the strongest ever
  • Prady said:
    legion396 said:

1. Nuwa is in the same universe as ning, but in a different domain boundary like I said. The place ning/greatjoy/solewind went to is not an "alternate universe" it's just another domain boundary (endless territories is just one of the many domain boundaries in the chaos universe, and nuwa is in one of the other domain boundaries), they're created by supreme sovereigns (like how everworlds are created by eternal emperors).

2. they COULD live 108k chaos cycles, that's the absolute max, if you start wasting your energy on battles, or if you're a weak daolord, you die much earlier.

3. sith is not from another domain boundary, its an entirely different universe altogether. basically physics is completely different in each universe, so lots of weird things can happen. 

4. Sith artifacts > universe treasures. That should basically explain to you what they are, and how strong they are.
  • Does paragon of pills get mentioned again or is she forgotten? If yes can you tell when,how,where (more info)  :) ?
  • edited July 2017
    they all get together again in.....volume 41? The disciple that ning taught his sword arts to becomes an eternal emperor too, they fight along each other
  • When does one officially become able to live for eternity is it when they become eternal emperor?
  • legion396 said:
    When does one officially become able to live for eternity is it when they become eternal emperor?
    yes
  • McNuggets said:
    legion396 said:
    When does one officially become able to live for eternity is it when they become eternal emperor?
    yes
    Thank you guessing with ji Ning his wife and his daughter will definitely achieve that
  • Hey guys, quick question:
    Is Ji Ning going to resurrect his master Sword Hegemon from Archaeus Universe, at the end of the last book?

• Hey guys, quick question:
    Is Ji Ning going to resurrect his master Sword Hegemon from Archaeus Universe, at the end of the last book?

yes
  • McNuggets said:
    Hey guys, quick question:

yes
    That's incorrect.

Ning doesn't personally revive him. Instead, he asks a Supreme Sovereign to revive him in Book 41.