Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• I know, I wanted to read it if it was already translated :/
  • edited June 2017
    Hopefully he doesn't ditch the other girls like youhuang and xinyu. They paid a lot for him so he should at least take them as concubines.
  • Sorry dude I only read the mtl and don't follow htl, hopefully mc stops being a pussy and takes them girls as u have said they did pay alot for him and stuff
  • I don't see xin yu with him , not only she's too weak to find a way to reintegrate her again , she refused to see QW saying she's not good enough and all of that shit
    Youhuang is the most powerfull of the girls and she'll be around for a while imo 
    it's good that we're starting to get some hints about his mother's family in recent chapters at least the story doesn't feel slow compared to other novels
  • "too weak" is such a lame and bs excuse for the author to not pair MC up with any girl.
    The MC in any novel can take any girl and make her almost as strong as he is through sheer plot and treasures.
  • he already did it with qingcheng and by too weak i meant the chance of her appearing again is next to none and as i said she refused to see him
    not every girl the Mc meets need to be in the harem that's when it becomes lame and forced 
  • I know you didn't mean that, I just meant that I get annoyed when the characters themselves (basically the author) states that a potential heroine is too weak.
    Don't make the harem too big, sure, but make it sensible. My whole gripe with ISSTH centers on this issue, where MH should have gotten with a girl, but didn't up doing so, which was illogical imo.
  • Rewrite said:
    I know you didn't mean that, I just meant that I get annoyed when the characters themselves (basically the author) states that a potential heroine is too weak.
    Don't make the harem too big, sure, but make it sensible. My whole gripe with ISSTH centers on this issue, where MH should have gotten with a girl, but didn't up doing so, which was illogical imo.
    I mean it kind of makes sense in that if the wife/significant other/child is too weak they can become a hostage/weak point/leverage to be used against the MC.  But yeah it is really lame for the author just to arbitarily decide that the girl has no room for future growth because he is tired of writing about her
  • Its highly possible that the author will make him marry them all like in his previous work
  • Not really... Lan Jian or w/e her name was didn't become part of Lin Feng's harem, instead she was just a maid. And then there was another girl that decided that she couldn't wait for LF so she decided to marry someone else. Point being, I have not idea what this author will do in terms of romance.
  • What happen in the arc where the Human Emperor vs Qi manor+violet thunder sect? How did it end?
    Does he give his treasure that melded with his body to QW?

• What happened to lou han
  • Delano said:
    What happened to lou han

I think someone said on the last page that Luo Huan (his elder martial sister) and his sister (non blood related) are with his family atm
  • edited June 2017
    Which family? And what happened to elder rain
  • Delano said:
    his actual family, the ones that rescued him in the last arc and took main waifu away to get her healed.
  • How does the conflict between wentian and the plum mountain sovereign escalate and end up? Does he manage to get back the human emperor's treasure from her disciple in the immortal martial realm?
  • Well, his mother is pretty OP though.
  • Delano said:
    well QW is the lord of the 33rd immortal heaven, the profound azure immortal territory, so all his relatives including his father from the mortal world, his sister , luo huan ...Etc live in the capital which is called the heavenly emperor city
    I don't remember who elder rain is tbh 
    iamtawsif said:
    How does the conflict between wentian and the plum mountain sovereign escalate and end up? Does he manage to get back the human emperor's treasure from her disciple in the immortal martial realm?
    I don't remember exactly but it was resolved as far as I can remember QW became too strong for them quickly and he didn't wanna bother with them really 
  • Is qianyu, meng qianyu?
  • Does wentian get a massive power up soon because it's getting annoying seeing his cultivation always being weaker than others by a few levels causing him to constantly be mocked
  • At what chapter does the MC marry quing'er
  • I meant that probably the author will make him marry the ones that had a decent period of interaction and compatibility with him like he did in his previous novel 
  • -AAA- said:
    At what chapter does the MC marry quing'er
    around late 1600s early 1700s
  • Heya new here not sure if this alreadt answered or not soo just wondering if Gongyang Hong get his love back or not. If did which chapter. thanks
  • -AAA- said:
    At what chapter does the MC marry quing'er
    around late 1600s early 1700s
    and at Which chapter do they become a couple???
  • Does the mysterious sect he enter and the mysterious master he acknowledge do ever get revealed to others? And why are they so secretive?
  • Does the mysterious sect he enter and the mysterious master he acknowledge do ever get revealed to others? And why are they so secretive?
    yep it was revealed they wanted to seize control of the azure profound immortal territory
    azure profound immortal territory was much stronger in the past and even had heavenly god experts may be even god kings so it's a special territory
  • lorwa said:
    Hopefully he doesn't ditch the other girls like youhuang and xinyu. They paid a lot for him so he should at least take them as concubines.
    He hasn't ditched Youhuang & I'm sure his next marriage would be double----Ye quianyu & Youhuang.

As for Xin Yu, she has ruled herself out cos she feels she is not worth cleaning QW's shoes even before she sacrificed her powers to save QW
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • DeKnight said:
    Heya new here not sure if this alreadt answered or not soo just wondering if Gongyang Hong get his love back or not. If did which chapter. thanks
    There was no talk about about Gongyang & the lover again except that he was always seen with his lover's cousin/neice...but no talk about relationship between Gongyang & his lover's nice though
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

• Delano said:
    And what happened to elder rain
    Elder Rain is just a side character....although she once saved QW in the Emperor academy, u can't compare her r/ship with QW to Mustang or Luo han