Latest chapter discussion

1492493495497498830

Comments

  • edited July 2017
    Something I'm picturing out is an even fight between Yun Che and SMDH (at least at first instance), and after receiving calls for help, AMS and SOP decide to help SMDH to kill Yun Che. Like, if the fight between Yun Che and SMDH is evenly matched, they should think that with the addition of their powerhouses, they would be able to kill Yun Che, and seeing that Yun Che was already strong enough to match SMDH in the short time he's been away, they'd feel threatened by him and decide to get rid of him right away. That would be a nice scenario, since Yun Che would get another reason to exterminate SOP and AMS.
    That's exactly what I've been thinking. The scene of the three "scum" fighting against LDE showed that the three of them stick together rather closely. Add in the fact that Yun Che is a threat to AMS/SOP as well and - as long as he looks beatable - I definitely expect AMS/SOP to join the fight and attack Yun che.
    ---
    So, who makes sure that these ideas a) get submitted to Mars and b) will actually be used by him?

    #ContactAlyschu
    #MakeATGGreatAgain
  • Well, he did say if u have suggestion then post it on his weixin. Not sure how'd you do that though.
  • yeah i get that you guys all want bloodshed but you all are really stretching on trying to find reasons on why SOP or AMS would ever get completely wiped. both SMDH and MHSR are probably going to get completely wiped but there really isn't enough reason that anyone other than the 2 heads of AMS and SOP would get punished. 
  • edited July 2017
    If they decide to help out SMDH then clearly they are an enemy to Yun Che and have to be treated as such. If they not only try to help SMDH but also actively try to kill him, then for what reason in the world should Yun Che still act benevolent towards them? He (more precisely: Jasmine) already showed great forgiveness after the meeting and gave them another chance. If they fail to use it, there is no reason for Yun Che to hold back any longer.

    To put it directly: If an organization has made up its mind - after given repeated oppertunities to mend the conflict - to still kill you, why should you still act benevolent towards them? You cannot be any more stupid in that case then...

    ---
    If you still aren't convinced: Just look at BHC and Yun Che. For multiple times, BHC plotted against Yun Che and threatened not only him but also his family. Yun Che gave them time and time again opportunities to mend the conflict, yet instead of being grateful, they continued their actions and became more and more vicious in their acts. Just picture what would have happened if Yun Che would have spared BHC. He would probably have lost a few family members for ever at least. The only way for Yun Che to get rid of that constant source of danger is thorough elimination, as the opposite party clearly isn't interested in a peaceful conclusion of the conflict.
  • edited July 2017
    Amun said:
    If they decide to help out SMDH then clearly they are an enemy to Yun Che and have to be treated as such. If they not only try to help SMDH but also actively try to kill him, the for what reason in the world should Yun Che act benevolent towards them? He (more precisely: Jasmine) already showed great forgiveness after the meeting and gave them another chance. If they fail to use it, there is no reason for Yun Che to hold back any longer.

    To put it directly: If an organization has made up its mind - after given repeated oppertunities to mend the conflict - to still kill you, why should you still act benevolent towards them? You cannot be any more stupid in that case then...

    ---
    If you still aren't convinced: Just look at BHC and Yun Che. For multiple times, BHC plotted against Yun Che and threatened not only him but also his family. Yun Che gave them time and time again opportunities to mend the conflict, yet instead of being grateful, they continued in their actions and became more and more vicious in their acts. Just picture what would have happened if Yun Che would have spared BHC. He would probably have lost a few family members for ever at least. The only way for Yun Che to get rid of that constant source of danger is thorough elimination, as the opposite party clearly isn't interested in a peaceful conclusion of the conflict.
    your whole argument is based around either/both AMS or SOP helping SMDH out, which has almost a 0% chance of happening lol, when Yun Che goes to visit SMDH . the 3 heads couldn't resist LDE, why would they (meaning either SOP or AMS) go to SMDH's aid when they see Yun Che and Feng Xue'er and LDE at SMDH.....
  • edited July 2017
    Because
    • a) they feel like they can resist LDE with the full power of their SGs
    • b) Yun Che probably won't be much stronger than LDE
    • c) Yun Che is a threat to them and they would absolutely kill him if they feel assured they can (as a reminder, that was officially stated by Zi Ji)
    • d) Yun Che still has the Mirror of Samsara -- an obvious goal for the leaders as demonstrated multiple times by now
    • e) The relationship seems to be quite good between at least the leaders of SMDH, SOP and AMS - so if one begs for help the others surely will come (premise being the situation looks managable to them which it would)

    Just a few points why the probability of that scenario happening is definitely much higher than "0%"...
  • I started to feel like hijacking FJ's body somehow gives XW extra ability: cockroach passive.
  • I wonder if Lingxi going to pull another bullshit.... When Shittywentian about to be killed, she show up and "helping juechen bullshit" or "he is good guy bullshit" again... 
  • Amun said:
    Because
    • a) they feel like they can resist LDE with the full power of their SGs
    • b) Yun Che probably won't be much stronger than LDE
    • c) Yun Che is a threat to them and they would gladly kill him if they feel assured they can (as a reminder, that was officially stated by Zi Ji)
    • d) Yun Che still has the Mirror of Samsara -- an obvious goal for the leaders as demonstrated multiple times by now
    • e) The relationship seems to be quite good between at least the leaders of SMDH, SOP and AMS - so if one begs for help the others surely will come (premise being the situation looks managable to them which it would)

    Just a few points why the probability of that scenario to happen is definitely much higher than "0%"...
    none of those points really make sense though....
    a) Yun Che and Feng Xue'er will be there as well. its not like Yun Che is going to go to SMDH first. i think everyone can agree that after he deals with XW he will go to MHSR to resolve that issue first. all the SGs will be shitting themselves after they see Yun Che practically remove MHSR from existence by himself because he has at least half-divine strength atm which 1 SG isn't enough to resist. 
    b) he definitely will be stronger than LDE by the time he goes back to PSC if he isnt' already. at 6th tyrant, he should be able to open Rumbling Heaven for more than a breath of time without completely crippling himself. 
    c) with LDE there, theres no way they have that assurance. they also easily submitted to Jasmine's strength when they knew, resisting would result in their complete destruction
    d) once again, they stopped caring about that when Jasmine was around. none of them are going to suicide for something they have no chance of obtaining... they can't resist 3 half divines.
    e) this makes the least amount of sense of the points... the 4 SGs tolerate each others existence because none of the other SGs can easily crush the other ones without being severely damaged themselves, which would make the winning wounded side easy pickings for one of the 2 remaining SGs. lol none of the heads are friends with each other, they would gladly stand by and watch any of the other SGs get wiped out because that would increase their own strength.

    the only way SOP or AMS are going to be destroyed is if they completely court their own death, but theres no likely reason for them to do so.
  • edited July 2017
    Hong'er is the key for him to defeat sovereign devil then, she's the key to defeat XW devil now too. He just need to utilize her realm suppression thing (probably suppress opponent by 30%)
  • edited July 2017
    zapzer said:
    none of those points really make sense though....

    a) Yun Che and Feng Xue'er will be there as well. its not like Yun Che is going to go to SMDH first. i think everyone can agree that after he deals with XW he will go to MHSR to resolve that issue first. all the SGs will be shitting themselves after they see Yun Che practically remove MHSR from existence by himself because he has at least half-divine strength atm which 1 SG isn't enough to resist

    Where do you get that information from? That was never stated. In fact, Huangji Wuyu's statement can easily be understood as One Sg is enough to battle LDE.

    b) he definitely will be stronger than LDE by the time he goes back to PSC if he isnt' already. at 6th tyrant, he should be able to open Rumbling Heaven for more than a breath of time without completely crippling himself.
    Where do you get that infomation from? From what we know so far, he is definitely not stronger than LDE on average. Even if Rumbling Heaven makes him stronger, he won't be able to use it for an extended amount of time to kill all the SG masters with it. At most he can use it a few seconds and that will make him pay some price.

    c) with LDE there, theres no way they have that assurance. they also easily submitted to Jasmine's strength when they knew, resisting would result in their complete destruction
    What? Jasmine's strength is like 100000 times stronger than Caiyi's current strength. Yes, they submitted to Jasmine's power but by no means could LDE easily accomplish what Jasmine did. We don't even have to mention the destruction of MHSR's Northern Region...Besides, Huangji Wuyu by no means gave any indication that he would submit to LDE (neither did the two others).

    d) once again, they stopped caring about that when Jasmine was around. none of them are going to suicide for something they have no chance of obtaining... they can't resist 3 half divines.
    e) this makes the least amount of sense of the points... the 4 SGs tolerate each others existence because none of the other SGs can easily crush the other ones without being severely damaged themselves, which would make the winning wounded side easy pickings for one of the 2 remaining SGs. lol none of the heads are friends with each other, they would gladly stand by and watch any of the other SGs get wiped out because that would increase their own strength.
    Nowhere in the story have we seen such a statement. Again, Huangji seems to beg to differ.
    To e) Why then did Huangji Wuyu save Ye Meixie from being killed? Would have been the perfect opportunity to both escape and get a rival SG leader be killed. Surely no one would blame him for Ye Meixie's death once LDE demonstrates her strength. Yet, he actually saved him, so to say that there is no other relationship than simply "we can't eliminate each other so we might as well don't harm each other" sounds a bit too easy to me, wouldn't you agree?

    In general, you seem to overestimate Yun Che's (realistic) strength and underestimate the SGs strength. They already had 3 months to prepare for battle and they surely have a lot of hidden cards available. They have, after all, a 10000 years rich background and with enough preparation - and teamwork - I don't see why they shouldn't be confident in beating the combined power of Yun Che/Xue'er/LDE. Take MHSR for example, their Surpression Formation can easily turn the tide of the battle -- at least this is what they think. The other SGs surely will have similar formations/methods/resources as well. Why then shouldn't they be optimistic if they a) have such strong cards b) had enough time to prepare and c) are having a "home game"?

    ---
    Going to bed, replying later....
  • lorwa said:
    Hong'er is the key for him to defeat sovereign devil then, she's the key to defeat XW devil now too. He just need to utilize her realm suppression thing (probably suppress opponent by 30%)
    yeah i really really really reallly hope we get a resolution to XW/FJ within the next 5-10 chapters. its going to be super lame if Mars has them fight to draw and then XW escapes to power up again... and then we have to go through all of this again. i just want the XW/SG arc to end already so we can go to ACC.
  • Amun said:
    zapzer said:
    none of those points really make sense though....

    a) Yun Che and Feng Xue'er will be there as well. its not like Yun Che is going to go to SMDH first. i think everyone can agree that after he deals with XW he will go to MHSR to resolve that issue first. all the SGs will be shitting themselves after they see Yun Che practically remove MHSR from existence by himself because he has at least half-divine strength atm which 1 SG isn't enough to resist

    Where do you get that information from? That was never stated. In fact, Huangji Wuyu's statement can easily be understood as One Sg is enough to battle LDE.

    b) he definitely will be stronger than LDE by the time he goes back to PSC if he isnt' already. at 6th tyrant, he should be able to open Rumbling Heaven for more than a breath of time without completely crippling himself.
    Where do you get that infomation from? From what we know so far, he is definitely not stronger than LDE on average. Even if Rumbling Heaven makes him stronger, he won't be able to use it for an extended amount of time to kill all the SG masters with it. At most he can use it a few seconds and that will make him pay some price.

    c) with LDE there, theres no way they have that assurance. they also easily submitted to Jasmine's strength when they knew, resisting would result in their complete destruction
    What? Jasmine's strength is like 100000 times stronger than Caiyi's current strength. Yes, they submitted to Jasmine's power but by no means could LDE easily accomplish what Jasmine did. We don't even have to mention the destruction of MHSR's Northern Region...Besides, Huangji Wuyu by no means gave any indication that he would submit to LDE (neither did the two others).

    d) once again, they stopped caring about that when Jasmine was around. none of them are going to suicide for something they have no chance of obtaining... they can't resist 3 half divines.
    e) this makes the least amount of sense of the points... the 4 SGs tolerate each others existence because none of the other SGs can easily crush the other ones without being severely damaged themselves, which would make the winning wounded side easy pickings for one of the 2 remaining SGs. lol none of the heads are friends with each other, they would gladly stand by and watch any of the other SGs get wiped out because that would increase their own strength.
    Nowhere in the story have we seen such a statement. Again, Huangji seems to beg to differ.
    To e) Why then did Huangji Wuyu save Ye Meixie from being killed? Would have been the perfect opportunity to both escape and get a rival SG leader be killed. Surely no one would blame him for Ye Meixie's death once LDE demonstrates her strength. Yet, he actually saved him, so to say that there is no other relationship than simply "we can't eliminate each other so we might as well don't harm each other" sounds a bit too easy to me, wouldn't you agree?

    In general, you seem to overestimate Yun Che's (realistic) strength and underestimate the SGs strength. They already had 3 months to prepare for battle and they surely have a lot of hidden cards available. They have, after all, a 10000 years rich background and with enough preparation - and teamwork - I don't see why they shouldn't be confident in beating the combined power of Yun Che/Xue'er/LDE. Take MHSR for example, their Surpression Formation can easily turn the tide of the battle -- at least this is what they think. The other SGs surely will have similar formations/methods/resources as well. Why then shouldn't they be optimistic if they a) have such strong cards b) had enough time to prepare and c) are having a "home game"?

    ---
    Going to bed, replying later....
    part 1) LDE's strength was around Ye Yufeng (chapter 839, Because of along with the murderous aura release of Caiyi(coloured clothes) young girltakes to his serious feeling at present... Unexpectedly as if not under past Ye Mufeng!), the 4 heads and 19 elders (probably the 10s and 9s) were needed to beat Ye Mufeng. only 1 SG would get completely slaughtered by a half divine. during the fight with LDE, the 3 Heads could slightly contend with LDE until she decided to get really serious and then they got there ass kicked and would have gotten slaughtered if LDE had decided to chase. his comment about resisting LDE was that the 4 SGs would need to unite to fully resist her (ch 841) just like Jasmine had previously said. lol his comment obviously wasn't that 1 SG would be sufficient....
    part 2) we see from the recent chapter that his strength is around level 10 monarch with only the first gate open. he's only used falling moon star strike which is evil soul's (1st gate) ability. his strength if he used Rumbling Heaven should be really really strong, well beyond an increase from level 10 to half divine. while not stated seems strongly implied. 
    3) it would need to take all 4 SGs to unite to just resist LDE. with Feng Xue'er and Yun Che, the SGs have no resistance. this isn't even accounting for the fact that after XW dies, MHSR isn't really an SG anymore.
    4) it took 4 SG heads and 19 elders to resist Ye Yufeng, and a similar strength would be needed to resist just LDE.... not really sure what you are reading tbh. you misread HW's statement to mean 1 SG would be enough to resist a half divine which is pretty absurd considering what Jasmine said as well as what happened with Ye Yufeng. 

    Yun Che has pre devil body XW strength with just the First Gate opened as seen in Chapter 860. due to how strong the other gates are, YC right now should be much stronger than a half divine if he opens Rumbling Heaven if not just Purgatory.
  • zapzer
    You're parting from the premise that Yun Che's only opened the first gate when we're not sure about that, he could have already opened the 3rd gate but Mars just decided to not state it (what also happened before). Also, I've never said that Xue'er and LDE would help Yun Che to fight against the 4SG. Yun Che could bring Xue'er to PSC to meet with her family, but I highly doubt he'd involve her in his grudges. Yun Che don't like to rely on people to solve his problems, so I'm guessing he'll fight alone.

    Yun Che will of course exterminate MHSR first, but why do you think the other 3SGs would be scared by that? MHSR hasn't anyone above Sovereign 8 besides Wentian, so defeating MHSR doesn't mean that one would be able to defeat any of the other 3SGs.

    If it was just Yun Che vs Ye Meixie, I guess it wouldn't be that hard for Yun Che to beat him, but there's the whole SMDH + the advantage of fighting in their household. We don't know what were the powers of the 4SGs 1000 years ago so we can't use the 4SGs vs Ye Mufeng as a base for everything. For example, we don't know how many level 10 Monarchs they had back then, and I'm guessing there were fewer than the amount they have today.

    Also, there's the chance that Yun Che will want to test AMS and SOP. What if he makes it seem as though he's having some difficulty fighting against SMDH alone just to "lure" AMS and SOP?
  • Current Yun Che is Tyranny 6... So, murdering Ye Meixie and others idiot is piece of cake...
  • Ruki said:
    Current Yun Che is Tyranny 6... So, murdering Ye Meixie and others idiot is piece of cake...

    lol why being Tyrant 6 means he can kill Ye Meixie?
  • edited July 2017
    I don't think YX will die here, the final battle will be at the PSC when he awakens 100% of his blood.

    Also I don't see how YC and the other 2SG's are not in conflict, they bloody tried killing LDE. If he " forgives " them now that will completely be of-character, and everything we know of YC's character will be a lie. It was already a stretch when he spared the women in the heavenly sword villa, he spared the girl who almost killed his lover and forced them to separate for all these years. That was already way out of character for YC and completely unbelievable. If he still spares them the only conclusion is 1) YC does not care for little fairy & LDE or 2) YC's character is not consistent at all and which is bad writing.

    Sparing DPS was ok as he lacked the power to deal with the consequences. But sparing the girl who almost murdered little fairy was shit writin, unless the author intentions to change YC's character to slowly become more forgiving, which would also be shit.
  • Why would it be a inconsistency? It was clear that Yun Che spared Yufeng only because of Ling Jie. He just places his friendships above his revenge. I can't understand why it is contradictory with his character.
  • I find it funny how many people bring up YCs profound handle, he never uses it in a fight and I'm pretty sure he won't anytime soon.
  • I find it funny how many people bring up YCs profound handle, he never uses it in a fight and I'm pretty sure he won't anytime soon.
    He does use it , he did it against Moon Devil Sovereign. It's just that Profound handle's consumption is too much which is why he uses it only when he's facing a very tough opponent.
    Also,
    It's kinda funny how the Devil soul is guiding XW like Jasmine did for Yun Che. If this was the novel Daoist Gu then XW would be MC and Yun Che would be a stepping stone.
  • Why would it be a inconsistency? It was clear that Yun Che spared Yufeng only because of Ling Jie. He just places his friendships above his revenge. I can't understand why it is contradictory with his character.
    Sooner or later, at least realistically, that placement of friendship above revenge will come and bite him in the butt.
  • Even though he didn't advance in Gwotb, his dragon bloodlone should have been advanced
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Rewrite said:
    Sooner or later, at least realistically, that placement of friendship above revenge will come and bite him in the butt. 

    Yeah, I think it sucks as well, but that is a risk he's seemingly willing to take.

    Even though he didn't advance in Gwotb, his dragon bloodlone should have been advanced

    I feel that's not the case. Let's wait and see. Probably in the next chapter we'll get some info about what changed in Yun Che's body.

  • zapzer
    You're parting from the premise that Yun Che's only opened the first gate when we're not sure about that, he could have already opened the 3rd gate but Mars just decided to not state it (what also happened before). Also, I've never said that Xue'er and LDE would help Yun Che to fight against the 4SG. Yun Che could bring Xue'er to PSC to meet with her family, but I highly doubt he'd involve her in his grudges. Yun Che don't like to rely on people to solve his problems, so I'm guessing he'll fight alone.

    Yun Che will of course exterminate MHSR first, but why do you think the other 3SGs would be scared by that? MHSR hasn't anyone above Sovereign 8 besides Wentian, so defeating MHSR doesn't mean that one would be able to defeat any of the other 3SGs.

    If it was just Yun Che vs Ye Meixie, I guess it wouldn't be that hard for Yun Che to beat him, but there's the whole SMDH + the advantage of fighting in their household. We don't know what were the powers of the 4SGs 1000 years ago so we can't use the 4SGs vs Ye Mufeng as a base for everything. For example, we don't know how many level 10 Monarchs they had back then, and I'm guessing there were fewer than the amount they have today.

    Also, there's the chance that Yun Che will want to test AMS and SOP. What if he makes it seem as though he's having some difficulty fighting against SMDH alone just to "lure" AMS and SOP?
    i think its likely that just the first gate and second gate were opened because Yun Che's fighting style has always been to open the later ones when he needs them not from the start. i don't really think the number of gates he has open right now is that relevant whether its 1 gate or 2 or 3, because the outcome of this fight will probably depend on Rumbling Heaven which theres just no way is open right now. it would seem super weird to have to use Rumbling Heaven to beat MSDS and not XW. 

    if he goes by himself, then thats because he is more than sure that he can deal with all of the SGs even if they unite. theres still stuff to do before he arrives in PSC like Jasmine's gift and memories that will power him up more. theres also the chance that right now Ice Flame is combat ready which will be a complete game changer once it is. 

    because if MHSR is being destroyed, they will be able to gauge YC's strength plus in order for MHSR to be destroyed that means XW was killed.

    the 4SGs might not be as strong 1000 years ago as they are now, but theres also only going to be 3 SGs right now to resist. 

    didn't consider that lol, that would be pretty funny and interesting. 
  • Why do I feel that YC won't be in ACC within 50 chapters range.
  • He probably won't leave until everything is settled in PSC/IDR. Depending on how large a conflict we will get that can take quite a lot of time. First possible extension of the SG arc: Will Boastian manage to escape back to PSC and further improve his strength?

    So, I wouldn't count on Yun Che visiting ACC during the next 50 chapters. He might not even visit it by the end of this volume.
  • I'm guessing this volume will have just 100 chapters and Yun Che will arrive in ACC around the end of the volume.
  • Just as I was hoping for a new chapter...*bling* a pop-up notification! New chapter out :)
  • edited July 2017
    861 is out.

    Amun said:
    Just as I was hoping for a new chapter...*bling* a pop-up notification! New chapter out :)

    You bitch <3
  • Wow, 862 is out as well!
Sign In or Register to comment.