Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

12325272829

Comments

  • redleaf97 said:
    rexdaevid said:
    What's the deal with Ying Huanhuan being a reincarnator? Will she change her personality and how will it affect the rest of the story?
    i dont remember what chapter but, she got more mature and LD was conflicted between her and ice lord. but overall pretty much the same she always supported LD and all
    Wait, why conflicted? B/c of the situation with the demons and her needing to get stronger or b/c the ice lord fell for him too?
  • Dovin said:
    Sorry for asking if this has been answered before, I don't want to read through too many spoilers. Can anyone tell me roughly what chapter the Great Sect Competition finishes, will it be as long as the Hundred Empire War (250 chapters roughly calculated), or is it a little more sensible? 
    it's at best 100 chapters cause i remember i stopped reading raws around 912 and he'd been in a different region for a long time at that point
  • edited May 2017
    JohnDoe said:
    redleaf97 said:
    rexdaevid said:
    What's the deal with Ying Huanhuan being a reincarnator? Will she change her personality and how will it affect the rest of the story?
    i dont remember what chapter but, she got more mature and LD was conflicted between her and ice lord. but overall pretty much the same she always supported LD and all
    Wait, why conflicted? B/c of the situation with the demons and her needing to get stronger or b/c the ice lord fell for him too?
    LD love huanhuan but then here comes another girl(ice lord) technically she is another girl just on the same body with huan huan. so should he love the new girl(ice lord) or stay faithful with his pure love intention for huan huan? thats why sometimes in the novel LD keep asking huan huan is he huan huan or is she ice lord. he then contemplated as to who she is..... in the eos(end of series) huan huan explained that she is always huan huan not Ice Lord this clear the wavering of LD heart. 

    Edit: because of this people keep saying Qinzhu is the side-chicks the main is huanhuan
  • Guys, can someone tell all ancestoral symbols?
  • Guys, can someone tell all ancestoral symbols?
    Flame
    Spatial
    Lighting 
    Chaos
    Life and death
    Devouring 

    2 more I forgot 
  • I found this from spoilers posted in another site:

    1. Devouring (Lin Dong)
    2. Space (Lin Dong)
    3. Thunder (Lin Dong)
    4. Darkness (Qin Tan)
    5. Life and Death (Whale race girl)
    6. Chaos (Little Flame)
    7. Flame (Flame Shrine head)
    8. Ice (Ice Lord i.e. Ying Huan Huan)
  • which one did he get in the ocean area? i recall he went there for the flame one but it was already with the flame shrine head at that time
  • which one did he get in the ocean area? i recall he went there for the flame one but it was already with the flame shrine head at that time
    He went there to get an artifact Flame tile(MT) and thunder symbol
  • Will mc his wives  sister and the qin chick who followed him until the end become immortal?

    will the chick who follows him until end do you think they will end up together?
  • Will mc his wives  sister and the qin chick who followed him until the end become immortal?

    will the chick who follows him until end do you think they will end up together?
    till the end of the book he didnt actually get married to someone..... technically he has no wives just lover?
  • Hi Guys... I am just new here but been reading this Story from the beginning till the current seems the MC has a lot of things in his sleeves.
    Would he be able to obtain all 8 Ancestral Symbol? What is next after the Devouring Ancestral Symbol? Just wondering if you can spoil me a bit.. :smile: 
  • Marten said:
    Hi Guys... I am just new here but been reading this Story from the beginning till the current seems the MC has a lot of things in his sleeves.
    Would he be able to obtain all 8 Ancestral Symbol? What is next after the Devouring Ancestral Symbol? Just wondering if you can spoil me a bit.. :smile: 
    he got something better than 8 Ancestral Symbol, thats all i have to say
  • He probably gets all of them or something like the original ancestral symbol allowing him to destroy that black entity.
  • Will Lin dong and his harem achieve immortality like living for eternity?
  • edited June 2017
    legion396 said:
    Will Lin dong and his harem achieve immortality like living for eternity?
    naah the author only focused on the fighting plot. what i am trying to say is the author literally didnt say anything about immortality. if you are talking about lifespan considering the are some people that still live since the ancient war? that was sooo long ago.... does that count as long lived lifespan to you? 
  • Even though he didn't really talk about if considering Lin dongs abilities wouldn't it be possible for him the end to be able to reach immortality and living for eternity with harem?

    does that seem possible I kinda thought it would as they say in china there a mountain beyond every mountain so if there was a sequel it could happen?
  • legion396 said:
    Even though he didn't really talk about if considering Lin dongs abilities wouldn't it be possible for him the end to be able to reach immortality and living for eternity with harem?

    does that seem possible I kinda thought it would as they say in china there a mountain beyond every mountain so if there was a sequel it could happen?
    there is sequel, but different MC The Great Ruler it was mentioned even the sovereign realm will face death of old age( something like this not sure what the real sentence)
  • This story will really drag for a very very longtime.... He only got 1 Ancestral Symbol he still need 1 more to help out the tablet.. what was it given the tablet told him in 3 years times calamity will strike since the tablet can no longer stop the Black Entity called "KING".. Should it be almost 2 years and 6 months left now before calamity strikes....
  • Marten said:
    Hi Guys... I am just new here but been reading this Story from the beginning till the current seems the MC has a lot of things in his sleeves.
    Would he be able to obtain all 8 Ancestral Symbol? What is next after the Devouring Ancestral Symbol? Just wondering if you can spoil me a bit.. :smile: 

    The next ancestral symbol that he will obtain is Thunder and then Space.
  • Lynndong said:
    Marten said:
    Hi Guys... I am just new here but been reading this Story from the beginning till the current seems the MC has a lot of things in his sleeves.
    Would he be able to obtain all 8 Ancestral Symbol? What is next after the Devouring Ancestral Symbol? Just wondering if you can spoil me a bit.. :smile: 

    The next ancestral symbol that he will obtain is Thunder and then Space.
    Thank's much... I am getting more and more interested on this... It seems this new chapter released just now 793 he got a new powerful Martial Arts that can rival the Black Fog "General" and "King" however he still need to level up more to grasp the full power.... At the peek of 9th Nirvana stage what will be the level of his Mental Power at that time? He is already an 8th Nirvana but his mental seems to be left behind at 6th....
  • redleaf97 said:
    legion396 said:
    Even though he didn't really talk about if considering Lin dongs abilities wouldn't it be possible for him the end to be able to reach immortality and living for eternity with harem?

    does that seem possible I kinda thought it would as they say in china there a mountain beyond every mountain so if there was a sequel it could happen?
    there is sequel, but different MC The Great Ruler it was mentioned even the sovereign realm will face death of old age( something like this not sure what the real sentence)
    Maybe there is a rank after sovereign?

     It would be dumb if no immortality like in IETS novels you always see it happening?

    what happens with that old dude who said he senses devouring power from Lin dong the elder in cotton hemp clothes he from the heavenly supreme palace?

  • edited June 2017
    legion396 said:
    redleaf97 said:
    legion396 said:
    Even though he didn't really talk about if considering Lin dongs abilities wouldn't it be possible for him the end to be able to reach immortality and living for eternity with harem?

    does that seem possible I kinda thought it would as they say in china there a mountain beyond every mountain so if there was a sequel it could happen?
    there is sequel, but different MC The Great Ruler it was mentioned even the sovereign realm will face death of old age( something like this not sure what the real sentence)
    Maybe there is a rank after sovereign?

     It would be dumb if no immortality like in IETS novels you always see it happening?

    what happens with that old dude who said he senses devouring power from Lin dong the elder in cotton hemp clothes he from the heavenly supreme palace?

    he literally forgotten. no stories were mention about him

    p.s he is just minor character dont mind him
  • edited July 2017
    Marten said:
    Thank's much... I am getting more and more interested on this... It seems this new chapter released just now 793 he got a new powerful Martial Arts that can rival the Black Fog "General" and "King" however he still need to level up more to grasp the full power.... At the peek of 9th Nirvana stage what will be the level of his Mental Power at that time? He is already an 8th Nirvana but his mental seems to be left behind at 6th....

    Lindong will reach 9th Nirvana in ch 839 when he was at monster region. The people over there are more powerful. However, they are lacking in mental energy lindong has advantage over them. In terms of cultivating his mental energy he was more focussed on how to make his body stronger.  His mental energy will not reduce in terms of power in fact it will surge and will become more powerful once he obtains the thunder ancestral symbol.
  • What chapter does he get the thunder ancestreal symbol and space one?
  • legion396 said:
    What chapter does he get the thunder ancestreal symbol and space one?
    thunder in ch 981, space in ch 1255
  • edited July 2017
    When it comes to experts at the Samsara stage reincarnating, when the person in question is one of the more insanely powerful ones in the later stages then there is a greater chance of the prior's personality overriding the present one's personality.  If the prior reincarnation was one of the weaker ones or too long has past since the reincarnation jig started without awakening then the personality/memories won't have much effect at all.  Of course there are cases of the present incarnation being dominant or the personalities fusing too I think.

    The Ice Lord's personality is as her title suggest cold as a 1000 year glacier (I think it's something like that).  The more Huanhuan taps into those powers the more the corrosion progresses.  For example, by the time they reunited her hair already turned Icy White/Blue and later her arm turned ice-like.  In the later stages of the novel the relation between Lin Dong and Huanhuan is shaky because of this and she never implicitly state which she is until the very end b/c of her duty/fate/the present crisis etc.  I haven't read the raws in a while so there might be slight inconsistencies.

  • edited July 2017
    Layte said:
    When it comes to experts at the Samsara stage reincarnating, when the person in question is one of the more insanely powerful ones in the later stages then there is a greater chance of the prior's personality overriding the present one's personality.  If the prior reincarnation was one of the weaker ones or too long has past since the reincarnation jig started without awakening then the personality/memories won't have much effect at all.  Of course there are cases of the present incarnation being dominant or the personalities fusing too I think.

    The Ice Lord's personality is as her title suggest cold as a 1000 year glacier (I think it's something like that).  The more Huanhuan taps into those powers the more the corrosion progresses.  For example, by the time they reunited her hair already turned Icy White/Blue and later her arm turned ice-like.  In the later stages of the novel the relation between Lin Dong and Huanhuan is shaky because of this and she never implicitly state which she is until the very end b/c of her duty/fate/the present crisis etc.  I haven't read the raws in a while so there might be slight inconsistencies.

    There still togther right hope they don't break up?

    1. Will ling qingzu the other chick fall in love with mc in the end?

    2. In the novel it said that the more nirvana pill you use when you become nirvana stage the stronger you are that one guy Chen mo used 500k if our mc used 300k how is he still stronger?

    3. What happens with my hongling when he gets the mysterious key he managed to kick her out when they meet again is he able to beat her do they become enemies or friends?

  • edited July 2017
    Will huan huan lose her lively personality and act complete coldly towards everybody or will the two personalities merge?
  • edited July 2017
    legion396 said:
    Will huan huan lose her lively personality and act complete coldly towards everybody or will the two personalities merge?
    The former, LD asked Huan huan countless times later if she is ice lord or Huan Huan and later confirmed that she is Huan Huan as always. its not really, two personalities merge its more like regaining her lost memories (but the author convey it as if 2 personalities merge which doesnt follow up how Huan Huan personality after the merge) and she said it herself she prefer she got called as Huan Huan not ice lord. why i said its more like regaining memories because she remember her real duty that was given by the ancestral symbol lord?
  • 1. So she will alway be like before. And after she got ice girls memories and still love mc?

    2. does the dao sect get destroyed and does mc save the desolate tablet thing where he learned the great desolate scripture?
Sign In or Register to comment.