Li Clan Patriarch

So what happened to the Li Clan Patriarch; I'm re-reading the series and for the life of me I cannot remember what happened to him after Meng Hao transcend hi gold core Heavenly Tribulation.

Comments

• probably died when meng hao's bag of holding was emptied when he did. dude was still in there the whole time iirc
  • probably died when meng hao's bag of holding was emptied when he did. dude was still in there the whole time iirc

Actually, I think he may have been in the Blood Immortal's Mask.

No clue what happened to that either though.
  • Last time I remember him being mentioned was in the western desert arc after mh caught the Ji clan guy.
  • according to that chapter other than the lamp everything else in his bag of holding turned to dust
  • edited June 2017
    If I'm remembering correctly, I dispersed after blocking some sort of special tribulation lightning and was never mentioned again. Prior to that, I'd make short appearances from time to time while Meng Hao was checking in on the Mastiff or the Ji Clan patriarch. I was actually holding out hope that I'd survived that - but I don't believe I was ever mentioned again after fulfilling my special purpose as a Soul of Lightning, which I guess means my soul dispersed. He didn't even toss me a rez after transcending and making it into the ancestor realm :(
  • If I'm remembering correctly, I dispersed after blocking some sort of special tribulation lightning and was never mentioned again. Prior to that, I'd make short appearances from time to time while Meng Hao was checking in on the Mastiff or the Ji Clan patriarch. I was actually holding out hope that I'd survived that - but I don't believe I was ever mentioned again after fulfilling my special purpose as a Soul of Lightning, which I guess means my soul dispersed. He didn't even toss me a rez after transcending and making it into the ancestor realm :(
    RIP You
  • Karma has not been severed... plot hole discovered... 
  • If I'm remembering correctly, I dispersed after blocking some sort of special tribulation lightning and was never mentioned again. Prior to that, I'd make short appearances from time to time while Meng Hao was checking in on the Mastiff or the Ji Clan patriarch. I was actually holding out hope that I'd survived that - but I don't believe I was ever mentioned again after fulfilling my special purpose as a Soul of Lightning, which I guess means my soul dispersed. He didn't even toss me a rez after transcending and making it into the ancestor realm :(
    he was mentioned when meng hao abducted that ji clan elder who attacked him in western desert