CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• animeda said:

So the girl in the library who has taken an interest and started talking to him in school was the Princess? How come the douche who liked her didn't recognize her? Unless she was wearing a disguise or something.

well it's not like these guys have photographs... but I think it was more of "words of  mouth" effect... everyone who met her said, she was most beautiful girl in the country... in his arrogance he wanted to marry the most beautiful girl.
    That's where my confusion stems from because the douche already met the princess once before that's why he decided that he wanted to marry her and that she's his. So how come he didn't recognize her when he saw her with JC in the library that one time? That's why I'm thinking wether she was wearing a disguise or something.
    I think what animeda was implying is that he never met the princess, he heard from others she was the no 1 beauty and since he thinks he is top dog then she should be his. Typical arrogant antagonist in these type stories.
  • JC is practically the strongest person(him and the holy ghost king) in both worlds right now. And the terrifying part is that his chaos development is not even halfway(he's on 8th right now). I think he will go to another world since he has the ability to travel through space at the moment. 

Does anybody know why the purple sword is preventing him from advancing? b/c technically he's still a saint ruler. 

• I think what animeda was implying is that he never met the princess, he heard from others she was the no 1 beauty and since he thinks he is top dog then she should be his. Typical arrogant antagonist in these type stories.

yeah, besides the headmaster no one knew about her status...
  • edited September 2015

animeda said:

So the girl in the library who has taken an interest and started talking to him in school was the Princess? How come the douche who liked her didn't recognize her? Unless she was wearing a disguise or something.

well it's not like these guys have photographs... but I think it was more of "words of  mouth" effect... everyone who met her said, she was most beautiful girl in the country... in his arrogance he wanted to marry the most beautiful girl.
    That's where my confusion stems from because the douche already met the princess once before that's why he decided that he wanted to marry her and that she's his. So how come he didn't recognize her when he saw her with JC in the library that one time? That's why I'm thinking wether she was wearing a disguise or something.
    I think what animeda was implying is that he never met the princess, he heard from others she was the no 1 beauty and since he thinks he is top dog then she should be his. Typical arrogant antagonist in these type stories.
    I could've sworn it was mentioned before that he caught a glimpse of her in the palace once and decided that she's going to be his. That was right after he found out that the MC and her got engaged.

"The youth’s face changed when he heard him. He knew that Cheng Ming
    Xiang had fond feelings for the princess. Ever since Cheng Ming Xiang
    had first seen her at the imperial palace, he had essentially placed her
    beauty on the same level as a goddess and developed a deep crush on
    her. Since then, he had been unable to get over those feelings."
  • jack020 said:

JC is practically the strongest person(him and the holy ghost king) in both worlds right now. And the terrifying part is that his chaos development is not even halfway(he's on 8th right now). I think he will go to another world since he has the ability to travel through space at the moment. 

Does anybody know why the purple sword is preventing him from advancing? b/c technically he's still a saint ruler. 
    Because the mysteries of heaven and earth( the dao of the world of saints) will conflict with his sword dao realm stuff which he learns from the two spirits, also would anyone be kind enough to translate the realms beyond saint king? heres the text, has been tiring my mind trying to mtl this part..

“嗯,这些是主人当年告诉我的,主人当年说天元大陆上的圣王,圣皇,圣帝是圣境界,圣境界上面就是源境界了,不过源境界也有三个小境界,分别为纳源,归原,本源,每一个小境界又有三个层次。
  • What chapter do JC and the princess meet again?
  • edited September 2015
    tuanyuan said:

jack020 said:

JC is practically the strongest person(him and the holy ghost king) in both worlds right now. And the terrifying part is that his chaos development is not even halfway(he's on 8th right now). I think he will go to another world since he has the ability to travel through space at the moment. 

Because the mysteries of heaven and earth( the dao of the world of saints) will conflict with his sword dao realm stuff which he learns from the two spirits, also would anyone be kind enough to translate the realms beyond saint king? heres the text, has been tiring my mind trying to mtl this part..

“嗯,这些是主人当年告诉我的,主人当年说天元大陆上的圣王,圣皇,圣帝是圣境界,圣境界上面就是源境界了,不过源境界也有三个小境界,分别为纳源,归原,本源,每一个小境界又有三个层次。
    But he has already repaired his saint weapon fused it with his radiant force. so i understand  the conflict thing. My guess is towards the end of the novel, JC will fuse all the forces into 1(fused his saint and radiant force, and almost fused his ying and yang sword spirits). 

as far the question you asked, i think there 3 major realms beyond saint emperor.

Dragonboo said:

What chapter do JC and the princess meet again?

I think its after he saves the country from destruction with Qin's help. 
  • edited September 2015
    jack020 said:

But he has already repaired his saint weapon fused it with his radiant force. so i understand  the conflict thing. My guess is towards the end of the novel, JC will fuse all the forces into 1(fused his saint and radiant force, and almost fused his ying and yang sword spirits). 

as far the question you asked, i think there 3 major realms beyond saint emperor.

I believe you misunderstood, he doesn't repair his broken saint weapon because he doesn't have to.. he depends on the power of chaos + soldier/king/imperial artifact sword until he gets his violet/blue doubletail sword or however it is called, what I also meant with the "sword dao realm" stuff is skills that are infinitely better than Saint tier skills which has 5 realms, the first realm compared to a saint emperor power is like cutting a piece of tofu.

Also there are 3 realms after saint emperor realm, precisely why I asked if someone could translate that chinese text since it contains the names of them..

• edited September 2015
    tuanyuan said:

jack020 said:

"En, this is what the master told me during those days. The master said that in the Tian Yuan Continent, Saint Ruler, Saint King, and Saint Emperor were a part of the Saint Realm. Above the Saint Realm was the Origin Realm, but within the Origin Realm was 3 smaller realms. The Accepting Origin, Returning Origin, and Root Origin are then also split into 3 layers.

I guess I'll think of a better name for these when the time comes. 

• "En, this is what the master told me during those days. The master said that in the Tian Yuan Continent, Saint Ruler, Saint King, and Saint Emperor were a part of the Saint Realm. Above the Saint Realm was the Origin Realm, but within the Origin Realm was 3 smaller realms. The Accepting Origin, Returning Origin, and Root Origin are then also split into 3 layers.

I guess I'll think of a better name for these when the time comes. 
    Thanks a bunch for translating this, also keep up the good work :).
  • Guys what chapter does he fully awaken the two servants in his dantian?
  • what chapter does he sword break
  • Can someone help me in translating this chienese word...making my own dictionary for the novel...They are power level

仙界实力划分:人仙(圣者—天空圣师),地仙(圣王,圣皇,圣帝) 天仙,金仙,大罗金仙,玄仙,九天玄仙,仙君,仙帝,仙尊

神境界(人神,天神,主神,神王)

始境界(无极始,混元始,太始) 

• I am not that good with translation but I can do almost literal character translation.

world of immortals are divided into : Immortal (holy saint 1 sky saint division), Earth Immortal (saint king, saint emperor, Emperor sage - sheng-di), sky immortal, golden immortal - jin = gold, big golden emperor, black immortal, 9 sky black immortal, immortal lord, immortal emperor, immortal ancestor.

神境界 God boundary/realm (人神god spirit, 天神 sky god, 主神 lord god, 神王 god emperor - I loled at this 40k reference)

odd characters 始境界 - Shǐ jìngjiè - begining Realm (无极始 Wújí shǐ is everlasting state, World state, highest state)

whoa... that was hard and that was the best I could translate...
  • I will like to ask on those that are up to date with this series if by present chapter....Have he reach the saint emperor and sub-past it or he is still behind...thanks
  • not starting yet

tell me please .. is there a romance ? will he get a several lovers ? like in ATG  
  • So does he ever go back home to his clan? What were the scenarios involved? Those other clans pressuring them to hand over MC? Does MC wipe them out? And does he ever meet the princess and do they get married? Details on all this please
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • ITO said:

More:

Oh a quick note about the mercenary competition, there
    is an age cut off limit, no one over 40 is allowed to participate, and some try
    to sneak in anyways and are killed during the portal transport.

So Ming East and Jian Chen are sent via this magic portal to
    a far away land where they have to live for a year as they collect tokens from
    other competitors, with the idea being the ones to finish with the most tokens
    wins or something like that.  I think
    just living through this challenge with and keeping your own token is
    considered a pass too.

Jain Chen and Ming East discuss why Ming is there because he
    explicitly said he was not qualified to compete, and he says a mysterious force
    called to him and made him do it.

They kill some people who think they are week…(a re-occurring
    theme).

Then the “force” that is calling Ming East draws them to a mountain covered in
    poison mist, Ming East gives Jain Chen some pills (which he does not need) and they
    start walking up the mounting only for t the poison to get stronger and Ming
    East wants to go back.  Jain Chen gives
    him a drop of is blood (remember gold stripped snake blood, makes Jain Chen immune
    to most poisons) and they continue to the top where they find a temple, with a
    Uber-OP badass who is 5,000 years old. The machine translations are tough, but
    I think he is at the top of the cultivation ladder, or damn close.

Mr. OP turns out to be an old family friend of Ming East who
    has been searching for the descendants of the Ming family for 5,000 years, in
    order to honor a promise to his friend.  
    He takes in Ming for “special training”, where his is going to rebuild
    him and make him stronger.

Jian Chen excuses himself and goes to a nearby protected
    valley (surrounded by poison mist) and cultivates in the flowers for 10-months before
    heading off to collect tokens.

---

When Jian Chen comes back through poison mist the other
    mercs see him and try to take away whatever treasure he is using to survive the
    mist, because they think he is week.  You
    know what happens next, and it happens a few more times too.

---

Then he almost gets shot by a guy with magic cannon, and the
    catches the guy with the cannon.  He
    makes him show how to build the cannon from the parts he stole from the king’s
    soldiers.  Back when the robbed them of
    the canon and 1000s of L5 cores, the cannon was in parts an needed assembly, so
    no he is learning how.

The someone sees him shooting the cannon and fires a missile
    like arrow at him and he is off to learn them a lesson too.  Only it’s the yellow dress girl (and her
    friend who sort of fades in and out of the story) who is still pissed off at
    him over bumping into her ass in the river when they were both butt naked.

They talk, spar, trade barbs and apologies but then are approached
    by powerful group of Mercs who are being lead by a young spoiled punk who wants
    the bow from the yellow skirted girl. 

It turns out the bow is a family treasure that turns they
    arrows into something like missiles, and can make a mediocre cultivator into a
    badass archer.  Well the spoiled kid XXXX
    wants it. I think they are from the Stone House Clan, and they entered the Merc
    contest just to steal this bow.

Yellow skirt tell Jian Chen, that if the river thing really was an accident
    then he should apologize by helping her with the Stone House brat, to which he
    agrees (he would have helped her anyway) and starts killing body guards left
    and right.

Jian Chen tries to stab spoiled kid XXXX throat but he is protected
    by a force field and it pushes his sword away. Then spoiled kid XXXX takes out
    a small Iron Buddha that grows into a giant statue and starts stomping the crap
    out of Jian Chen, so he grabs the girl and runs away fast.

---

Yellow Skirt (and friend) and Jian Chen then run into Jian
    Chen’s rich friend (the one whose father asked him to protect) and he saves him
    at the last minute from dying and then they all go hide a cave, where they meet
    two other mercs who tell them about a treasure mountain protected by L5 beasts
    nearby that contains a secret combat skill. 
    So they all high tail it over the treasure mountain.

----

When they get to the treasure mountain there is a huge merc
    camp just outside where all the top players are gathering to organize an assault
    on the mountain with the 5 top mercs.

When Jian Chen starts to set up his tent some “middle aged
    man” starts yelling at him about having to have permission to set up a tent,
    then makes the biggest mistake of his life by trying to teach the young punk a
    lesson by kicking him.  Jian Chen cuts
    off his leg so fast nobody even saw the sword.

I will come back and put the chapter numbers and add more
    later.

Or just continue where this left off
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • stella said:

tell me please .. is there a romance ? will he get a several lovers ? like in ATG  
    Both the princess and the yellow dress girl like him... and he is engaged to be married with princess and likes yellow girl too... romance is tame and not much here...

So does he ever go back home to his clan? What were the scenarios involved? Those other clans pressuring them to hand over MC? Does MC wipe them out? And does he ever meet the princess and do they get married? Details on all this please

yeah he does... by the time he gets home, he become far too powerful... his saint weapon broke and that evolved his body and energy into chaotic energies... those energies nourishing makes him almost unkillable under the same realm.
    So when they try to pressure the clans by sending one of their heavenly saint (These guys can fly - similar to Saints in Coiling Dragon), he kills it and then ends up killing 2-3 more experts from the family, crippling family influence, fleeing from the country...

Emperor confirms the engagement and he realizes the princess is the girl he once talked in his school library... They do not marry immediately, infact he tells her, he wants to achieve highest level in skill and she agrees... so they wait... and then there many other arcs before and after this.
  • animeda said:

stella said:

Both the princess and the yellow dress girl like him... and he is engaged to be married with princess and likes yellow girl too... romance is tame and not much here...

So does he ever go back home to his clan? What were the scenarios involved? Those other clans pressuring them to hand over MC? Does MC wipe them out? And does he ever meet the princess and do they get married? Details on all this please

yeah he does... by the time he gets home, he become far too powerful... his saint weapon broke and that evolved his body and energy into chaotic energies... those energies nourishing makes him almost unkillable under the same realm.
    So when they try to pressure the clans by sending one of their heavenly saint (These guys can fly - similar to Saints in Coiling Dragon), he kills it and then ends up killing 2-3 more experts from the family, crippling family influence, fleeing from the country...

Emperor confirms the engagement and he realizes the princess is the girl he once talked in his school library... They do not marry immediately, infact he tells her, he wants to achieve highest level in skill and she agrees... so they wait... and then there many other arcs before and after this.
    Wait so he returns home. The other clans pressure the MC's clan to hand him over but he just kills their experts and cripples the enemy clans influence? If so why does he run away again if he is so freakin strong?
  • What do you guys use to read the raws? Tried bing translator but almost 3/4 of the translation is gibberish.

• tell me please .. is there a romance ? will he get a several lovers ? like in ATG  

Wait so he returns home. The other clans pressure the MC's clan to hand him over but he just kills their experts and cripples the enemy clans influence? If so why does he run away again if he is so freakin strong?
    the clans ran away not MC

yup by the time he returns home, he only had to worry about immortal level opponents... (like the one who trained his friend Meng in the above spoilers - so far everyone is weaker than this guy)
    when his country gets invaded by neighboring countries, he uses his influence as an Army general of one of the strongest country and crushed the invaders (he met the Qin prince during the merc tournament and becomes friends with him... though I don't remember if the prince was participating in the tourney or not - but he met him during that arc). Thanks to his actions and adventures his family and country pretty much becomes the top dog around that section of the world.

anyways with Meng's uncle and then finding out one of his maternal ancestors who is also an immortal level (they are far above heavenly saint level - I actually forgot what they are called...) so now his family also has a high level backing (that also means his country too).

His backing
    1. Meng's Uncle - Uber badass (over 5000 yr old - he tells both of them not to disturb unless its important or life/death)
    2. JC's maternal uncle - almost half step in the immortal level... he's happy to find his descendants and start living with their family
    3. JC himself - he defeated his maternal uncle easily in a fight before uncle used his family technique and make JC feel like he might be family.
    4. Meng himself - heavenly saint level (he spends Lot of time in Earthly saint level)
    5. A snake beast who can transform in human form... He and JC are equal level  (actually JC is weaker in terms of power but Snake beast can't hurt JC's body)
    6. Yellow dress girl's ancestor (about as strong as JC's uncle)
    7. 4 Generals from Qin state - They pretty much keep their army stationed in his country to help them... They are strong... Not as strong as immortals level but damn strong.
    That's a lot of force for small nation
  • Hello everyone , please does anyone here has the MTL from chapter 485 to 605? It would be so nice!
  • hey! good day, im not sure if i skipped a spoiler or something but i just want to know,

what chapter did MC go back to his family? is it near official translation or still far away? did he wipe out the whole clan of the one who posted wanted posters of him when he got back?
  • meoww said:

hey! good day, im not sure if i skipped a spoiler or something but i just want to know,

what chapter did MC go back to his family? is it near official translation or still far away? did he wipe out the whole clan of the one who posted wanted posters of him when he got back?

I want to know it too.
  • meoww said:

can't say about the chap... but it's quite far off. Right now he's fighting in the jungle saving his own ass... Soon he'll be strong enough to fight the head of the merc company at equal and then run off to another state and and then gets into more crap... some more chases, lot more killing and then finding Meng (who'll become his brother) and then he'll come back to this state and pretty much crush all the merc companies to start his own

then he'll go to attend the merc tournament, meeting new characters, killing few more and then participating in Merc tournament, meeting Yellow dress girl, and so on until he wins the merc tournament.

so there are few hundred chapters...
  • animeda said:

meoww said:

can't say about the chap... but it's quite far off. Right now he's fighting in the jungle saving his own ass... Soon he'll be strong enough to fight the head of the merc company at equal and then run off to another state and and then gets into more crap... some more chases, lot more killing and then finding Meng (who'll become his brother) and then he'll come back to this state and pretty much crush all the merc companies to start his own

then he'll go to attend the merc tournament, meeting new characters, killing few more and then participating in Merc tournament, meeting Yellow dress girl, and so on until he wins the merc tournament.

so there are few hundred chapters...
    So it's like rinse repeat every chapter and arc?
  • isnt every novel  lol there all good and interesting tho