CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• yep theirs immortality in the novel as there is an immortal world/plane other than the saint world that the MC is in atm (immortal plane might be a higher plane lvl than saint world)

their is also immortal cultivation stages that start after the Highest beginning realms (<<this is a cultivation realm after god lords and godkings)

currently the highest stage in cultivation that i have seen is 'Supreme lvl' and they are meant to be cultivators at the peak of the immortal realm

The MCs chaos body and spirits swords came from a powerhouse of the immortal realm(he was 1 realm below supreme lvl > pretty much a badass)

thats pretty much all the information that i have on the novel upto the recent raws
  • yep theirs immortality in the novel as there is an immortal world/plane other than the saint world that the MC is in atm (immortal plane might be a higher plane lvl than saint world)

their is also immortal cultivation stages that start after the Highest beginning realms (<<this is a cultivation realm after god lords and godkings)

currently the highest stage in cultivation that i have seen is 'Supreme lvl' and they are meant to be cultivators at the peak of the immortal realm

The MCs chaos body and spirits swords came from a powerhouse of the immortal realm(he was 1 realm below supreme lvl > pretty much a badass)

thats pretty much all the information that i have on the novel upto the recent raws
    What lvl is Jian Chen in the latest raws?
  • The MC is GodKing lvl as of the latest raws
  • The MC is GodKing lvl as of the latest raws
    he's still godking? wasn't he a godking like months ago?
  • Yea the authors putting out a shit amount of chapters recently So the story progress has been slow
  • Think he has peak godking battle prowess atm
  • What rank do you need to reach in cultivation to reach immortality?

will he still be able to use the radiant saint force up til current raws?

when will he complete the amulet swords and will the sword spirit always be with him?
  • edited June 2017

1 -  Not sure about immortality/eternal life but I am sure the higher your cultivation realm increases so does your longevity so only the peak experts of saint and immortal world are perhaps truly immortal (ie eternal life and all that jaz)

Saint world cultivation  and immortal worlds cultivation systems are different but are also similar:

for example immortal Emperor lvl(immortal world) = beginning boundary lvl (saint world)

2 - He is 9-Step Radiant Saint Master and hasent promoted because he doesn't have proper Cultivation Technique for it (as of latest raw chapter)

3 - the twin sword spirits are still with him

• edited June 2017
    (sorry about any confusing/conflicting parts in my earlier posts as the cultivation systems in this novel are a pain in the ass to to get your head around and to remember)

the cultivation lvls for saint world that are known are:

God>God Lord > God King >Beginning Boundary(3 sub lvls - low, middle,highest)

the cultivation lvls for Immortal world that are known are: (these ones are pure MTL so they have shite terms)

King immortal (God), unreliable immortal (God Lord), nine days of unreliable immortals (God King), immortal Mr. (lowest beginning boundary),  immortal emperor (middle beginning boundary), immortal to revere (highest beginning)

as i said earlier there was an immortal supreme lvl character who came up called 'Six reincarnation Immortal Senior'  who was OP so im sure their are more cultivation lvls after Immortal revere and highest Beginning that eventually lead to Immortal Supreme lvl.

• About the cultivation realms of saint world, this table might help:

https://jsfiddle.net/6945c2a3/

I'm not really sure about the supreme level and I don't remember the details of the cultivation realms of immortal world. And, as far as I remember, the Immortal World and the Saint World are rivals at the same level, therefore the immortal world is not a higher plane than saint world.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • Yea I got mixed up about the two worlds being the same lvl, nice chart by the way
  • What level is his chaos body in the latest raws I only read up to him planning to leave Tian Yuan continent. Does his harem expand too or still three? Also what are the levels of swordmanship again and which lvl is he in latest raws?
  • Guys, jian chen revived his parents ??
  • Guys, jian chen revived his parents ??
    Yes
  • edited June 2017
    Why did JC have to steal the radiant Saint masters treasure? Wouldn't his master have upgraded him to class 7 anyways? Also how does he deal w/ the 8 clans and the Zaar fam who keep trying to kill him?

edit- how do they react when they find out he's a radiant master and a saint ruler?
  • the treasure recognised him as master. 
  • how does the current arc to do with the holy kingdom end??
  • Suran said:
    Why did JC have to steal the radiant Saint masters treasure? Wouldn't his master have upgraded him to class 7 anyways? Also how does he deal w/ the 8 clans and the Zaar fam who keep trying to kill him?

edit- how do they react when they find out he's a radiant master and a saint ruler?
    Treasure recognized him as master so it became linked with him and therefore could not be separated. If it hadn't he wouldn't become class 7 because the people in city of god wanted to steal tiger so he couldn't stay there
  • roadman69 said:
    how does the current arc to do with the holy kingdom end??
    Basically the guardian clans of tianyuan continent find out winged tiger god is with him and so all saint ruler and saint king guys are ordered to bring it to them. They recognize him and find out he is jian chen famous youngest saint ruler. Guys from eight clans fight him. Then Zaar family ancestor Zaar Caiyun comes and tries to take the tiger only to be interrupted when saint item escapes and sends out 3 peak class 3 magic beasts. Saint item goes to mc and asks one of the three who is a golden dragon to send them away. After mc is found by Ming Dong uncle and sent to changyang clan to say goodbye so he can leave to sea region where he will be safe. He is actually not directly sent to sea region but to three sages island where heavenly enchantress lives so she can tell him about sea region.
  • So does anyone know if there are more harem members or is it still 3?
  • I wanted to ask what happens to the Radiant Union Grand Elder trying to control JC with his origin energy
  • zwendra said:
    So does anyone know if there are more harem members or is it still 3?
    still 3 as of the recent raws 
  • zwendra said:
    What level is his chaos body in the latest raws I only read up to him planning to leave Tian Yuan continent. Does his harem expand too or still three? Also what are the levels of swordmanship again and which lvl is he in latest raws?
    he is chaos 13th which means he s everlasting beginning realm and he is peak sword  spirit realm one pace from sword immortal and he still has only 3 girls in harem
  • Nice also does the author just forget about the martial soul power? The one he got because he cultivates both as a martial artist and as a radiant saint master. The way they talk about it makes it seem like it's extremely op
  • he hasn't found a cultivation method after reaching level 10 
  • he hasn't found a cultivation method after reaching level 10 
    Really too bad. Also what's up with that Hua Zhen tower spirit in the desperate sea. When it looked at him it started screaming about it being impossible and that the world would not let that live and so on.
  • He found a radiant saint master god king he should get the cultivation technique for it from him
  • edited June 2017
    I'm at the part where he just built up the blood cloud of the great calamity and it left hidden danger in his soul and chaos body so when does that get fixed?
    Also I think qin qin is really pitiful. Why does the author have to keep describing how she loves him yet doesn't let her enter the harem
  • What happened to Ming Dong? i'm up to approximately chapter 1600 and he hasn't appeared back, also what level is he at now? I'm current reading 3 novels simultaneously so a bit confused  :s thanks
  • zwendra said:
    I'm at the part where he just built up the blood cloud of the great calamity and it left hidden danger in his soul and chaos body so when does that get fixed?
    Also I think qin qin is really pitiful. Why does the author have to keep describing how she loves him yet doesn't let her enter the harem
    I think the danger in his soul is till there 

Meowchi said:
    What happened to Ming Dong? i'm up to approximately chapter 1600 and he hasn't appeared back, also what level is he at now? I'm current reading 3 novels simultaneously so a bit confused  :s thanks
    Ming Dong is in the saint realm and a disciple of a supreme 
    he's a god king