Martial World

Comments

• Ophis said:
    If I remember it right, the tournament starts around 1100.
    So far away....Let me guess, the tournament goes on for dozens of chapters as well right ?

Just checked again. It starts in chapter 1173 and goes for an entire arc; around 160 or so chapters. The number of participants is way too ridiculous as well, over 10 quadrillion.  :|
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Eww

So does that mean that from chapter 951-1172, Lin Ming stays in the ancient phoenix clan where he only crosses 2 stages of life destruction ?
  • Eww

So does that mean that from chapter 951-1172, Lin Ming stays in the ancient phoenix clan where he only crosses 2 stages of life destruction ?
    Nope, he already left ancient phoenix clan to gain "experience" long ago and he's already life destruction 7 or 8 when joined the tournament, the clan don't even know where he is and they were surprised when his name showed up on the participants.
  • Does anyone now around which chapters LM has his breakthroughs after what is currently translated? Thanks to anyone who does.
  • What's the treatment of LM in the Phoenix Clan? It better be at least decent, or else it would be so silly if LM stayed. They're like a mid-tier clan to begin with and LM could obviously do better.
    Yes, I get the whole repayment thing, but I'm sure LM could get out of that.
  • Eww

Nope, he already left ancient phoenix clan to gain "experience" long ago and he's already life destruction 7 or 8 when joined the tournament, the clan don't even know where he is and they were surprised when his name showed up on the participants.
    So before going for some "experience" the dispute for palace master between Fairy Feng and Xiao Jiuyang won't be solved? 
  • Eww

Actually, that's wrong. The tournament started shortly after Ling Ming opened the Gate of Life and entered the Divine Sea stage. And yes, Lin Ming crossed all 9 stages of Life Destruction.

Lin Ming leaves the Ancient Phoenix Sect in chapter 1069. He had to leave because he had to fuse with the Dragon bone he found and in order to meet with Mu Qianxue's aunt. Lin Ming crossed Life Destruction 6 and 7 and opened the Gate of Opening in the Ancient Phoenix Sect; crossed Life Destruction 8 while travelling(1071); opened the Gate of View(1088) and crossed Life Destruction 9(1116-1131) after Mu Qianxue reunited with her aunt.
  • So by the time of this tournament, Lin Ming is an Early Divine Sea with 7 of the 8 gates opened, how old is he at this point ?

This tournament is suppose to be the "younger generation" of the divine realm, what's the standard for the divine realms younger generation ? 100 years and under ?
  • Ophis said:
    Eww

Actually, that's wrong. The tournament started shortly after Ling Ming opened the Gate of Life and entered the Divine Sea stage. And yes, Lin Ming crossed all 9 stages of Life Destruction.

Lin Ming leaves the Ancient Phoenix Sect in chapter 1069. He had to leave because he had to fuse with the Dragon bone he found and in order to meet with Mu Qianxue's aunt. Lin Ming crossed Life Destruction 6 and 7 and opened the Gate of Opening in the Ancient Phoenix Sect; crossed Life Destruction 8 while travelling(1071); opened the Gate of View(1088) and crossed Life Destruction 9(1116-1131) after Mu Qianxue reunited with her aunt.
    Ok, i won't reply here again, it seems my post are all wrong.
  • So by the time of this tournament, Lin Ming is an Early Divine Sea with 7 of the 8 gates opened, how old is he at this point ?

This tournament is suppose to be the "younger generation" of the divine realm, what's the standard for the divine realms younger generation ? 100 years and under ?

Lin Ming is 31 yo by the end of the tournament. As for the age of the young generation, it's been too long since I last read it but I think it's either 50 or 60 years old.
  • So in the lower realm LM could skip 2+ life destruction (can't remember where Yang yun finished)+ divine sea boundary or 1/2 life destruction + divine sea + 2 small divine sea boundaries for the weaker ones.
    How does he compare with the divine realm "geniuses" at this point? Similar to YY where he can fight early divine sea people with <9 life destruction?

Also 10 quadrillion for a tournament, dang. This is getting to DE levels of numbers, although their lifespans are still rather short at the moment.
    I assume LM wins, whats like the strongest opponent? 
  • Bramble said:
    So in the lower realm LM could skip 2+ life destruction (can't remember where Yang yun finished)+ divine sea boundary or 1/2 life destruction + divine sea + 2 small divine sea boundaries for the weaker ones.
    How does he compare with the divine realm "geniuses" at this point? Similar to YY where he can fight early divine sea people with <9 life destruction?

Also 10 quadrillion for a tournament, dang. This is getting to DE levels of numbers, although their lifespans are still rather short at the moment.
    I assume LM wins, whats like the strongest opponent? 

If against the top geniuses of the Divine Realm, Lin Ming can only skip 1 minor stage to fight. After going through Asura Road at least 1 entire Realm in cultivation.

Lin Ming gets 2nd place. He actually fights to a draw with his final opponent, but gets 2nd place because he had 1 loss previously. Lin Ming was fighting with what was considered the 2nd overall strongest participant of the tournament, but after receiving some Buddhist-like attack he got a sudden enlightenment in his Samsara Martial Intent and fell into stupor. Therefore, he lost a fight.
  • If the arc last for around 160 chapter, I'm assuming the tournament isn't constant 1v1 fights right ? Is there like trial by fire scenarios to weed out massive amounts of participants at once ?
  • Let's see if I got this right, even though this is supposed to be a OTP story, MC and his love interest never gets together?

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • OTP? This is harem mate.
  • Let's see if I got this right, even though this is supposed to be a OTP story, MC and his love interest never gets together?

He meets them again I think, just not for very long(?)
  • Mb, guys. I posted this in the wrong thread. Not sure that how happened. Sorry.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • guys this might be stupid but who is mu quanxie again?
  • roadman69 said:
    guys this might be stupid but who is mu quanxie again?
    Girl from the prologue who is stuck inside the magic cube.
  • Which means LM will soon gain the ability to speak with her ? Will he also be able to control the cube or is it too soon ?
  • does he gain some sort of master later on in the story?

• Suran said:
    roadman69 said:
    guys this might be stupid but who is mu quanxie again?
    Girl from the prologue who is stuck inside the magic cube.
    thank you x

• edited June 2017
    wil proably start erding it again once it has a few more chapters :D
  • So this girl from the prologue and is inside the magic cube, her verdant sect is as strong as ancient phoenix clan, or even more? And would u guys know what level of cultivation is she?
  • JackJames said:
    So this girl from the prologue and is inside the magic cube, her verdant sect is as strong as ancient phoenix clan, or even more? And would u guys know what level of cultivation is she?

Her Sect was way stronger than the Ancient Phoenix Clan. Her cultivation was at half-step World King and she had all of the 8 Hidden Gates opened.

If not for Tian Mingzi's betrayal, Mu Qianxue would have probably been the second person in their universe to manage to breakthrough the Dao Palace Nine Stars after it was locked 3.6 billion years ago.
  • Lol, so badass!! So she was also a dual body cultivator, nice! I was really finding it curious that nobody until now choose the same path as LM.

Thanks!
  • Oh btw, Why was the Dao Palace Nine Stars Locked? Wasn't the Dao Palace a level of body cultivation, completely depending on ones talent and only this?
  • JackJames said:
    Oh btw, Why was the Dao Palace Nine Stars Locked? Wasn't the Dao Palace a level of body cultivation, completely depending on ones talent and only this?

It was locked after a great battle 3.6 billion years ago where humanity lost. It's a pain to explain it entirely, so just know that they lost the war and had the fate of their Dao Palace Nine Stars robbed from them, therefore it's now locked for humanity.

The reason nobody chooses to do Body Cultivation is because it's practically impossible to go beyond the 8 Hidden Gates. The effort and resources needed to just complete the 8 Hidden gates are astronomical and the process painful, so it's really no surprise almost no one is willing to do that. Moreover, it's a fact that doing Body Cultivation increases the difficulty of Qi Cultivation as well, so there you have it.
  • Hmm, I see. I knew about the difficulty but had no idea that a cultivation could be  "taken" from humanity or an specific race/group. I guess when the story gets there it will be easy to understand hahahahaha.

But thanks for always giving information and explaining!!
  • Why didn't LM join the Verdant Sect?