Lastest chapter discussion

1323335373842

Comments

  • Maybe Ming Ye Xue,
  • edited June 2017
    Madam Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe don't join him?

    Who is that girl in the carriage that's been following him ever since he left Giant Bamboo Country btw? What's her name and background? And why was she following him?
  • Madam Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe don't join him?

    Who is that girl in the carriage that's been following him ever since he left Giant Bamboo Country btw? What's her name and background? And why was she following him?
    IDK about Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe, but there are a probability that they were following him later when he ascend.

    The girl in the carriage is Ming Ye Xue.
    Her background :
    She comes from Alchemy Kingdom.
    She's following LQY because she feels that he's somewhat familiar to her..
    Later we now that She really have met LQY in the past but that was when she's not awaken her consciousness yet...


  • Was Ming Ye Xue sealed in the past for some reason then? Hard to believe anyone from the younger generation would know LQY
  • Any legit romance in the raws yet? I hear that although he has a "harem" so to speak, it's very platonic.
  • edited June 2017
    Was Ming Ye Xue sealed in the past for some reason then? Hard to believe anyone from the younger generation would know LQY
    Not really, she was one of the 3 stones LQY plundered from some realm. Later she awaken as a stone golem with nourishments from Alchemy country. That's the TL;DR of her story. Ye Qingcheng is also one of that 3 stones btw, LQY ridicules about that fact when he is about to bash his face.

  • Madam Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe don't join him?

    Who is that girl in the carriage that's been following him ever since he left Giant Bamboo Country btw? What's her name and background? And why was she following him?
    IDK about Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe, but there are a probability that they were following him later when he ascend.

    The girl in the carriage is Ming Ye Xue.
    Her background :
    She comes from Alchemy Kingdom.
    She's following LQY because she feels that he's somewhat familiar to her..
    Later we now that She really have met LQY in the past but that was when she's not awaken her consciousness yet...



    Thanks bro

    A queston to anyone who knows......I saw a post saying LQY doesn't return to Mortal Emperor World until like the 900's. That's more than 300 chapters. What are some of the important things that he does in those 300+ chapters in Stone Medicine World?

    Does he go to some hidden realm to explore? Does he visit a sect founded by a past disciple of his (i.e Thousand Carp River in Sacred Nether World)? Does he destroy a few Imperial lineages? Does he destroy an entire realm like he did with the Ancestral Realm in Sacred Nether World? Basically I just want to know some of the places he goes to and things he does in Stone Medicine World.
  • Madam Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe don't join him?

    Who is that girl in the carriage that's been following him ever since he left Giant Bamboo Country btw? What's her name and background? And why was she following him?
    IDK about Zi Yan and Yuan Caihe, but there are a probability that they were following him later when he ascend.

    The girl in the carriage is Ming Ye Xue.
    Her background :
    She comes from Alchemy Kingdom.
    She's following LQY because she feels that he's somewhat familiar to her..
    Later we now that She really have met LQY in the past but that was when she's not awaken her consciousness yet...



    Thanks bro

    A queston to anyone who knows......I saw a post saying LQY doesn't return to Mortal Emperor World until like the 900's. That's more than 300 chapters. What are some of the important things that he does in those 300+ chapters in Stone Medicine World?

    Does he go to some hidden realm to explore? Does he visit a sect founded by a past disciple of his (i.e Thousand Carp River in Sacred Nether World)? Does he destroy a few Imperial lineages? Does he destroy an entire realm like he did with the Ancestral Realm in Sacred Nether World? Basically I just want to know some of the places he goes to and things he does in Stone Medicine World.
    Well besides gaining maids, he kills Ye Qingcheng and his suckers. Destroys 2 Emperor Sects, kills an existence nearly rivaling an Immortal Emperor. Completes his 4 physiques middle achivements and gain 2 domain skills related to that physiques, which are extremely op. Shows off his power by destroying the longevity calamity. He also shows off his alchemy skills, controling insects and animals, attacking his enemy with forests etc. not to mention ultimate pill concocting. Goes head on war with some idiots from Alchemy Realm, also kills some of them before he let the rest live due to one of his old apprentices begging. Revives a phoenix.  He goes to that burial realm at the near end of the arc. Also gains a few things there but I don't exactly remember but he also swindles a spirit at that realm btw.
  • One thing to add: during his visit of the prison beast earth, he met one of the ancient Dark ancestors, which he imprisoned there million years ago. They talk about the Body Side/physique formula, which is a heavenly Treasury in possesion of the ancient dark, and their bloody past where they fought each other. After that conversation , Lqy releases him in an attempt to find the ancient dark remnants by tracking his movements. Btw this guy was probably at least an immortal Emperor, so he could still turn out to be a future adversary, since everything about the ancient dark race is way beyond Lqy s bottomline.
  • Kryos said:
    One thing to add: during his visit of the prison beast earth, he met one of the ancient Dark ancestors, which he imprisoned there million years ago. They talk about the Body Side/physique formula, which is a heavenly Treasury in possesion of the ancient dark, and their bloody past where they fought each other. After that conversation , Lqy releases him in an attempt to find the ancient dark remnants by tracking his movements. Btw this guy was probably at least an immortal Emperor, so he could still turn out to be a future adversary, since everything about the ancient dark race is way beyond Lqy s bottomline.
    That guy dies;
    BTW in Stone Medicine World, he becomes a Virtous Paragon(a middle achievements physiques is only a smal achievements with the blood energy of a Virtous Paragon.
  • Guigs said:
    Kryos said:
    One thing to add: during his visit of the prison beast earth, he met one of the ancient Dark ancestors, which he imprisoned there million years ago. They talk about the Body Side/physique formula, which is a heavenly Treasury in possesion of the ancient dark, and their bloody past where they fought each other. After that conversation , Lqy releases him in an attempt to find the ancient dark remnants by tracking his movements. Btw this guy was probably at least an immortal Emperor, so he could still turn out to be a future adversary, since everything about the ancient dark race is way beyond Lqy s bottomline.
    That guy dies;
    BTW in Stone Medicine World, he becomes a Virtous Paragon(a middle achievements physiques is only a smal achievements with the blood energy of a Virtous Paragon.
    Nope he doesn't die, he just changes his appearance and tries to go underground (lnmtl chapter 894). You probably confused him with the Heaven Beast Domain guy.
  • what happens in the arc relating to the alpine tree forefather, is he friend or foe and is there gonna be the usual massacre
  • thanks for response btw xD
  • edited June 2017
    Did LQY meet any True Immortal in the current raws? I stopped reading soon after LQY entered the Immortal World.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • Kryos said:
    Guigs said:
    Kryos said:
    One thing to add: during his visit of the prison beast earth, he met one of the ancient Dark ancestors, which he imprisoned there million years ago. They talk about the Body Side/physique formula, which is a heavenly Treasury in possesion of the ancient dark, and their bloody past where they fought each other. After that conversation , Lqy releases him in an attempt to find the ancient dark remnants by tracking his movements. Btw this guy was probably at least an immortal Emperor, so he could still turn out to be a future adversary, since everything about the ancient dark race is way beyond Lqy s bottomline.
    That guy dies;
    BTW in Stone Medicine World, he becomes a Virtous Paragon(a middle achievements physiques is only a smal achievements with the blood energy of a Virtous Paragon.
    Nope he doesn't die, he just changes his appearance and tries to go underground (lnmtl chapter 894). You probably confused him with the Heaven Beast Domain guy.
    He dies in thepter 894
  • Did LQY meet any True Immortal in the current raws? I stopped reading soon after LQY entered the Immortal World.
    NO
  • edited June 2017
    roadman69 said:
    what happens in the arc relating to the alpine tree forefather, is he friend or foe and is there gonna be the usual massacre
    All pine tree forefather tried to separate himself from the earth vein he's attached to, doing so will shorten his life to about one generation, but he can leave his Mountain and travel the world. But since he's too weak, he failed and created some disaster, which threatens to destroy him and probably his sect. Lqy rescues him and teaches him the complete Heaven Supression Technique from Hong Tian ( Turns out when All pine became enlightened, he saw Hong Tian and copied some Part of her Technique) under the condition that he becomes an Immortal Emperor side by side general for him. All pine follows Lqy to the 10th world later in.
    Guigs said:
    Kryos said:
    Guigs said:
    Kryos said:
    One thing to add: during his visit of the prison beast earth, he met one of the ancient Dark ancestors, which he imprisoned there million years ago. They talk about the Body Side/physique formula, which is a heavenly Treasury in possesion of the ancient dark, and their bloody past where they fought each other. After that conversation , Lqy releases him in an attempt to find the ancient dark remnants by tracking his movements. Btw this guy was probably at least an immortal Emperor, so he could still turn out to be a future adversary, since everything about the ancient dark race is way beyond Lqy s bottomline.
    That guy dies;
    BTW in Stone Medicine World, he becomes a Virtous Paragon(a middle achievements physiques is only a smal achievements with the blood energy of a Virtous Paragon.
    Nope he doesn't die, he just changes his appearance and tries to go underground (lnmtl chapter 894). You probably confused him with the Heaven Beast Domain guy.
    He dies in thepter 894
    Reread the chapter - he doesn't die. He only changes or posessed a new Body. Only Person who has a reason or Intention to kill him is Lqy, but he's far too patient and pragmatic to kill a still useful bait.
  • edited June 2017
    ED Chapter 894 excerpt:

    Then, „bang”, imprisoned the Xue Shou Mo Tu fortress to fly, departed Prison Beastly Earth at the inconceivable speed, this fortress flew is very very far. 接着,“轰”的一声,囚禁血手魔屠的堡垒飞了起来,以不可思议的速度飞出了狴犴兽土,这个堡垒飞得很远很远。 
    Finally, this fortress stopped, fell falls on the suburb. When the fortress falls falls after the suburb, crossed for a long time finally to come out of a shadow from inside very much. 最终,这个堡垒停了下来,摔落在了郊外。当堡垒摔落在郊外之后,过了很久终于从里面走出一个阴影来。 
    This shadow walked from inside came out later not to stay, left here. 这个阴影从里面走了出来之后没有丝毫停留,离开了这里。 
    This shadow walks is very very far, is far away any with the Dark Crow trail related place, he does not trust Dark Crow, therefore, he has hidden the quite long time, in every in society, in mortal world , has been avoiding. 这个阴影走得很远很远,远离任何与阴鸦足迹有关的地方,他不信任阴鸦,所以,他躲了好长的时间,在凡世间,在红尘中,一直躲避着。 
    Crossed for many years later, this shadow can definitely determine that oneself got rid of Dark Crow, Dark Crow indeed has not tracked to track down him. 过了好些年之后,这只阴影完全可以确定自己摆脱了阴鸦,阴鸦的确是没有跟踪追寻他。 
    Finally, this shadow does not live according, went to a place, this place is common . Moreover, in society nobody knows this place. 终于,这个阴影按奈不住了,来到了一个地方,这个地方并不起眼,而且,世间没有人知道这个地方。 
    After this shadow entered this place, shortly after inside has heard the sad and shrill pitiful yell sound, listening to this pitiful yell sound to know that is very painful! 这个阴影走进了这个地方之后,没多久里面传来了凄厉的惨叫声,听这惨叫声就知道是十分痛苦! 
    After crossing was very long, inside went out of a person, a living person, this person gets up to be the same just like the mortal, ordinary people, a such person, where regardless of will arrive at not to be noticeable. 过了很久之后,里面走出了一个人,一个活生生的人,这个人起来宛如凡人一样,普罗大众,这样的一个人,不论走到哪里都不会引人注目。 
    „Hey, after this does not have Xue Shou Mo Tu again, I must think how but actually you found me!” This person coldly smiles, finally vanishes in the huge crowd, at once, he like from society evaporation, has not left any trace. “嘿,从此之后再也没有血手魔屠,我倒要看一看你怎么样找到我!”这个人冷冷一笑,最终消失在人海之中,一时之间,他就像从世间蒸发一样,没有留下任何痕迹。 
    However, these many years later, this person that flash of this place walking, is away from the remote incomparable Li Qi Ye heart one to move with it, at this time, Li Qi Ye has shown lightly the smiling face. 然而,就是在这么多年之后,这个人从这个地方走出来的那一瞬间,与之距离遥远无比的李七夜心里面一动,在这个时候,李七夜露出了淡淡地笑容。 
    „Xue Shou Mo Tu, Xue Shou Mo Tu, even if you turned into the ash same unable to escape my palm, just wait, one day was I harvested, my some are the time, did not worry!” In such moment, Li Qi Ye said lightly with a smile.
  • When lqy return to the mortal emperor world, will he return alone and just leave behind the ppl from the stone medicine world?
  • edited June 2017
    When lqy return to the mortal emperor world, will he return alone and just leave behind the ppl from the stone medicine world?
    He will return around chapter 935 (lnmtl). He will return alone with his dao got locked....
    And there we got some plot with ppl thinking LQY weak cause they feel he is just a mortal....
    (most of the ppl already forgot about LQY since he's dissappeared for many years...)
  • Kryos said:
    ED Chapter 894 excerpt:

    Then, „bang”, imprisoned the Xue Shou Mo Tu fortress to fly, departed Prison Beastly Earth at the inconceivable speed, this fortress flew is very very far. 接着,“轰”的一声,囚禁血手魔屠的堡垒飞了起来,以不可思议的速度飞出了狴犴兽土,这个堡垒飞得很远很远。 
    Finally, this fortress stopped, fell falls on the suburb. When the fortress falls falls after the suburb, crossed for a long time finally to come out of a shadow from inside very much. 最终,这个堡垒停了下来,摔落在了郊外。当堡垒摔落在郊外之后,过了很久终于从里面走出一个阴影来。 
    This shadow walked from inside came out later not to stay, left here. 这个阴影从里面走了出来之后没有丝毫停留,离开了这里。 
    This shadow walks is very very far, is far away any with the Dark Crow trail related place, he does not trust Dark Crow, therefore, he has hidden the quite long time, in every in society, in mortal world , has been avoiding. 这个阴影走得很远很远,远离任何与阴鸦足迹有关的地方,他不信任阴鸦,所以,他躲了好长的时间,在凡世间,在红尘中,一直躲避着。 
    Crossed for many years later, this shadow can definitely determine that oneself got rid of Dark Crow, Dark Crow indeed has not tracked to track down him. 过了好些年之后,这只阴影完全可以确定自己摆脱了阴鸦,阴鸦的确是没有跟踪追寻他。 
    Finally, this shadow does not live according, went to a place, this place is common . Moreover, in society nobody knows this place. 终于,这个阴影按奈不住了,来到了一个地方,这个地方并不起眼,而且,世间没有人知道这个地方。 
    After this shadow entered this place, shortly after inside has heard the sad and shrill pitiful yell sound, listening to this pitiful yell sound to know that is very painful! 这个阴影走进了这个地方之后,没多久里面传来了凄厉的惨叫声,听这惨叫声就知道是十分痛苦! 
    After crossing was very long, inside went out of a person, a living person, this person gets up to be the same just like the mortal, ordinary people, a such person, where regardless of will arrive at not to be noticeable. 过了很久之后,里面走出了一个人,一个活生生的人,这个人起来宛如凡人一样,普罗大众,这样的一个人,不论走到哪里都不会引人注目。 
    „Hey, after this does not have Xue Shou Mo Tu again, I must think how but actually you found me!” This person coldly smiles, finally vanishes in the huge crowd, at once, he like from society evaporation, has not left any trace. “嘿,从此之后再也没有血手魔屠,我倒要看一看你怎么样找到我!”这个人冷冷一笑,最终消失在人海之中,一时之间,他就像从世间蒸发一样,没有留下任何痕迹。 
    However, these many years later, this person that flash of this place walking, is away from the remote incomparable Li Qi Ye heart one to move with it, at this time, Li Qi Ye has shown lightly the smiling face. 然而,就是在这么多年之后,这个人从这个地方走出来的那一瞬间,与之距离遥远无比的李七夜心里面一动,在这个时候,李七夜露出了淡淡地笑容。 
    „Xue Shou Mo Tu, Xue Shou Mo Tu, even if you turned into the ash same unable to escape my palm, just wait, one day was I harvested, my some are the time, did not worry!” In such moment, Li Qi Ye said lightly with a smile.
    I understant wrong what happens...
  • Which characters are the recurring ones? I just want to know which ones would appear at least twice, or at least get mentioned. I don't want to read 1500 chapters expecting a character to appear again after all, then eventually get disappointed. I tend to remember how they look and it's really hard to keep up when there are tons of characters so might as well forget those that are not relevant in the upcoming chaps. Thanks
  • LQY is the only recurring, but the ones from the first world appear a bit more(3 arcs, but in the last they appear less).
  • Will the Huangfu Clan from stone medicine world be destroyed? If so when? They are getting annoying...
  • Does LQY ever get into a serious relation current ch?
  • Will the Huangfu Clan from stone medicine world be destroyed? If so when? They are getting annoying...
    They will be the first ones to go. Somewhere in the next 50 chapters.
  • Will LQY bring war to the tenth world and conquer it in blood like he says? I'm reading spoilers that we get some weird arc that's like Hogwarts for Immortal Emperors. That's really lame in my opinion, especially since spoilers say he's also collecting people from the 9 worlds to become his generals to wage war but also that there's very little mention of these characters moving forward.
  • Will LQY bring war to the tenth world and conquer it in blood like he says? I'm reading spoilers that we get some weird arc that's like Hogwarts for Immortal Emperors. That's really lame in my opinion, especially since spoilers say he's also collecting people from the 9 worlds to become his generals to wage war but also that there's very little mention of these characters moving forward.
    Well, in that Hogwarts war happens, where he kills dozens of enemy emperors and steal some of their most prized artifacts for fun. He left for another world to level up so that shit will happen sooner or later.
  • bakato said:
    Will the Huangfu Clan from stone medicine world be destroyed? If so when? They are getting annoying...
    They will be the first ones to go. Somewhere in the next 50 chapters.
    One of us have a wrong memorie, I only remember from their strongest ancestor dying, what he destroys is a alied family.
  • When he LQY breakthrough to Immortal Emperor?
Sign In or Register to comment.