Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• edited June 2017
    exeter08 said:
    AFAIK there has been no mention of him having altered bloodlines in the machine tl. It was the test to measure his talent that was altered to make it seem that he is a waste/cripple.
    His dad altered his bloodline so that the Celestial Chu family won't discover he's still alive or is there another reason in the raws? This was mentioned in the first time he entered the heavenly road, btw.
  • I wonder how Chu Feng will escape from this Venerable guy....

btw why is Chu Feng's dad staying in the holy road? isn't he stronger than everyone in the Chu celestial clan rn?
  • Suran said:
    I wonder how Chu Feng will escape from this Venerable guy....

btw why is Chu Feng's dad staying in the holy road? isn't he stronger than everyone in the Chu celestial clan rn?
    don't know what venerable guy are u talking about last time i read the raws he entered with the other chu clan juniors to the god territory 
    his father should be a sovereign so yeah he's much stronger than any member of the clan but he chose to do it to avoid calamity for his clan
  • His father s training in the Road, he get out in the end of the midle realm.
    I thing that the danger taht CF talk to the others juniors will appear.
  • Suran said:
    I wonder how Chu Feng will escape from this Venerable guy....

don't know what venerable guy are u talking about last time i read the raws he entered with the other chu clan juniors to the god territory 
    his father should be a sovereign so yeah he's much stronger than any member of the clan but he chose to do it to avoid calamity for his clan
    He's in the god territory right now and Chu Zhuiyun (idk his name) and Chu Roushi are trying to kill him and they have a 2nd rank venerable as back up.
  • Guigs said:
    His father s training in the Road, he get out in the end of the midle realm.
    Do you know what chapter he got out? Did it say anything about his cultivation of where he's going?
  • It seem like a lot of people are underestimating how powerful cf's dad should be. Cf's dad was probably venerable realm at the age of 29 and more than 800 have pass since then so his power is probably so strong that he could wipe out anyone or any clan in his star region and there are more than one star region if anyone didn't know. The only clan so far that make him "afraid" is cf's mom's clan.
    Also cf dad stay in the lower realm to gain some kind of power up and it take him awhile to gain it or something. Once he gain that power up, he secretly left that star region to search for his father.
  • Suran said:
    Guigs said:
    His father s training in the Road, he get out in the end of the midle realm.
    Do you know what chapter he got out? Did it say anything about his cultivation of where he's going?
    He appears in chapter 2660.
    It's only said that he is ultraoverpowered.
  • Chu clan deathlist: Chu Hanyu, Chu Haoyan, Chu Zhiyuan, Chu Roushi, Chu Zhiyuan's grandfather, Chu Haoyan's grandfather. 

• funny thing is they want Cf dead because he is more talaneted than their grand children 
    I assume and hope he'll get some powerup in that lake 
  • funny thing is they want Cf dead because he is more talaneted than their grand children 
    I assume and hope he'll get some powerup in that lake 
    Their clan will never advance with that kind of selfish mindset lol
  • Any info on whats up with Long Lin in the current translated chapters?

Like background, whats his goal, whats his rank, ect...
  • NO.
    Bee forgoten a lot of things
  • edited June 2017
    1)Did the Cyanwood mountain become the HLOM #1 power after Chu Feng went to the outer world? 
    2) Did he kill Nangong Beidou?
    3) Is he on good terms with any of the three palaces? 
    4) What cultivation rank is Zhang Tianyi's dad at?
  • 1)No, but is close;
    2)No;
    3)Maybe the Nangong after LongJiam interfer;
    4)Rank five ME
  • Since Chu Feng apparently dosn't wipe out any powers in the HLOM, and dosn't even kill someone like Nangong Beidou, then what does he actually accomplish ?

I mean, who, if any, prominent Martial Emperor's die by Chu Feng's hand? Please don't tell me he simply competes against the younger generation the entire time...
  • A new enemy of the midle realm, and a lot of powerfull lackeys.
    I think stupid that new power to be honest, it's when MGA starts to decay.
  • how strong is chu feng right now? With his lightnings he is HME 9, so can he compete against rank 3 ME? Are there any from the younger generation who can compete against him?
  • only ancient elf juniors , the two princesses
  • What about Gong Emperors successor?
  • Since Chu Feng apparently dosn't wipe out any powers in the HLOM, and dosn't even kill someone like Nangong Beidou, then what does he actually accomplish ?

I mean, who, if any, prominent Martial Emperor's die by Chu Feng's hand? Please don't tell me he simply competes against the younger generation the entire time...
    I think he killed the Ximen Clan Chief 
  • What about Gong Emperors successor?
    trash compared to him. little princess is also from beyond the heavens thats why she is so talented

• so why is he so confident? he even organizes this whole thing lol 
    Is his backing that strong?
  • so why is he so confident? he even organizes this whole thing lol 
    Is his backing that strong?
    Emperor Gong's successor is Chu Feng's sworn brother Zhang Tianyi, and his backer is his dad who is a rank 5 martial emperor. He's confident bc he's a rank 8 half martial emperor.
  • Thank you. Is Chu Feng as strong as a Rank 3 ME now? 
  • edited June 2017
    Fellow daoists! i have read somewhere that xue ji was enslaved and raped, i just need to know if thats true (i know about being captured but the rape thing is what need some confirmation)
    many thanks wink 
  • i already until chapter 1743, how chufeng end his run with 4 imperial clans in the end? 4 imperial clans want to kill chufeng
  • Rekishii said:
    Fellow daoists! i have read somewhere that xue ji was enslaved and raped, i just need to know if thats true (i know about being captured but the rape thing is what need some confirmation)
    many thanks wink 
    nothing ew about her since she was kidnapped so no info about rape

• Rekishii said:
    many thanks wink 
    nothing ew about her since she was kidnapped so no info about rape
    too bad, i just feel restless i dont want something like to happen lol..i guess ill wait then, the latest is around 2900+ right?
  • 3011 today