Warlock of Magus World

Comments

• Does anyone know what the Tageli Winged Serpent is on LNMTL?
  • newtonian said:
    Does anyone know what the Tageli Winged Serpent is on LNMTL?
    I have no idea what that is but I know that's his lvl 7th evolution IIRC maybe its lvl 6th. I'm going to assume the translated not good enough and its probably from some western mythology. Since his 2 sons are named after them. 
  • bonifide said:
    newtonian said:
    Does anyone know what the Tageli Winged Serpent is on LNMTL?
    I have no idea what that is but I know that's his lvl 7th evolution IIRC maybe its lvl 6th. I'm going to assume the translated not good enough and its probably from some western mythology. Since his 2 sons are named after them. 
    It's what he is after he steal the bloodline from the Snake Dowager.
  • Just gonna tell people right now I finished the raws and basically no real romance at the end, he has children with Celine and Freya, Twilight Realm and Middle Continent and those two are the only ones he has "real" feelings for. Book ends with him going on a never ending journey through the universe as a "god" level figure
  • Sunova49 said:
    Just gonna tell people right now I finished the raws and basically no real romance at the end, he has children with Celine and Freya, Twilight Realm and Middle Continent and those two are the only ones he has "real" feelings for. Book ends with him going on a never ending journey through the universe as a "god" level figure
    can you mention the last realm he ascend to?

only lvl 9 mage?
  • edited March 2017
    Which rule/law did he get when he fused all his rules/laws?
  • When he ascends to lvl 9 he realizes that it is not the end. The story ends with him invading either a similar or his original world.

To get to level 9 you have to master the laws of space and time.

I don't think he fuses any laws but he does get the laws of the sevin sins and becomes Lord of the Original Sin.
  • newtonian said:
    Oh I know but thinking of it like a picture. I was wondering if its from some mythology like his children name. Hell his last evolution is a mythology type name. 
  • Feathered serpent = 

Quetzalcoatl?

• edited March 2017
    I think that might just be it when we get that far in english translation. Then again his Winged Serpant can swallow shit. I'll probably have to look at more things. So far both is son names is from Norse mythology and his final form was from Greek Mythology. 

I also checked to see what the author was working on next. I thought it might be a sequel to this but nope he changed genres. It's in the games category so it might be virtual reality. Anybody tried it out yet?
  • bonifide said:
    newtonian said:
    Oh I know but thinking of it like a picture. I was wondering if its from some mythology like his children name. Hell his last evolution is a mythology type name. 
    Not only that, read dat yesterday, he steals her blood + gets wings from beelzebub which contributes to final transformation.
  • AvERaGeNP said:
    bonifide said:
    newtonian said:
    Not only that, read dat yesterday, he steals her blood + gets wings from beelzebub which contributes to final transformation.
    When Leylin's evolves his bloodline does he have an actual physical transformation into a giant winged serpent?
  • When Leylin's evolves his bloodline does he have an actual physical transformation into a giant winged serpent?
    He can if he wants to I believe. Other than that he can make it look like a big ass spirit and swallow everything. 
  • edited March 2017
    Btw when does his second reincarnation body reach rank 7 and merge with the main body? Also what magus lvl is equivalent to wizard lvl? This grinding again is so booooring. 
  • edited March 2017
    You might as well do what I did I scanned over a lot of chapters. I'm going to tell you now not sure if you hit that spot yet. The author does a lot of chapters with Leylin not in it at all. I skipped every single one of them unless it was about his kids or family. 

It's weird I'm not sure if I remember right. Wizard lvl 20 I think that Magus lvl 4 or 5. 
  • edited March 2017
    bonifide said:
    You might as well do what I did I scanned over a lot of chapters. I'm going to tell you now not sure if you hit that spot yet. The author does a lot of chapters with Leylin not in it at all. I skipped every single one of them unless it was about his kids or family. 

It's weird I'm not sure if I remember right. Wizard lvl 20 I think that Magus lvl 4 or 5. 
    Chapter 823, him starting a Pirate team bit. Not much is happening. Probably will get to dat point later. 
    Also i got this frm mtl;

„If contrasts according to the standard of Magus world, here one arrives at level 5 profession to be equal to the Magus Apprentice rank, but six arrive at level 10 profession to be similar level 1 Magus is equal level 2 Magus and level 15 to level 20 the battle efficiency and level 11 to level 15 to the level 3 Magus strength, level 20 later legend, is similar Morning Star Magus Realm......”

So 1-5 》apprentice
    6-10 》Lvl 1 magus
    11-15》 lvl 2 magus
    16-20 》lvl 3 magus
    Lvl 20 onwards lvl4? Is it after lvl 20 or 20 itself is morning star? So CONFUSING. Also did i get it right?
  • AvERaGeNP said:
    bonifide said:

Chapter 823, him starting a Pirate team bit. Not much is happening. Probably will get to dat point later. 
    Also i got this frm mtl;

„If contrasts according to the standard of Magus world, here one arrives at level 5 profession to be equal to the Magus Apprentice rank, but six arrive at level 10 profession to be similar level 1 Magus is equal level 2 Magus and level 15 to level 20 the battle efficiency and level 11 to level 15 to the level 3 Magus strength, level 20 later legend, is similar Morning Star Magus Realm......”

So 1-5 》apprentice
    6-10 》Lvl 1 magus
    11-15》 lvl 2 magus
    16-20 》lvl 3 magus
    Lvl 20 onwards lvl4? Is it after lvl 20 or 20 itself is morning star? So CONFUSING. Also did i get it right?
    Somewhat along those lines; I thought that acolyte was 1-5, 2nd lvl acolyte 6-10, 3rd lv acolyte 11-15 and 1st rank magus 16-20 and so on...

i really disliked the novel from from this point because the ai did everything for him all we got told is you are now rank 1 Magus or rank 2 Magus - there was no suspense of breaking through...

from what I remember as I scanned it when I dropped it when he reached rank 4 Magus the story will return back to his original form somewhere along 1100s 
  • AvERaGeNP said:
    bonifide said:
    newtonian said:
    When Leylin's evolves his bloodline does he have an actual physical transformation into a giant winged serpent?
    Nope, he steals the wings from beelzebub with his devour skill. He gets help from world will of purgatory world which temporarily boosts his power to lvl 7 and supresses the power of enemies which lets him beat his oppenent. 
  • edited March 2017
    <Deleted>
  • Damn, that ending....
  • I still have some questions.
    Do every margus need to reborn in the god world to advance to rank 7?
    Or it is just MC choice?
    I guess it is latter. Since ancient magus can wage war against god world, they must have other way to advance. 7 rank meditation technic?
  • No you dont need to go there to get to rank 7. He only went there only to find a way to get more powerful and resources. He had to know his enemy before he fights them. lol
  • bonifide said:
    No you dont need to go there to get to rank 7. He only went there only to find a way to get more powerful and resources. He had to know his enemy before he fights them. lol
    I think that his priority was devouring the last 1% from beez's law
  • I forgot about that but he could had still got stronger but like you said he has is priorities. 
  • Can somebody tell how did he break through bloodline shackles to 6th level?
  • Can somebody tell how did he break through bloodline shackles to 6th level?
    He went to Purgatory and conned Snake Mother and I think its Beelzebub to fight each other and he summoned a higher rank mage to beat them down. When Beelzebub was weak he pretty much absorbed him to break the shackles since Snake Mother was weakened at the time. 
  • When he becomes this god like existence at the end I'm assuming he made his wives immortal along with him?
  • When he becomes this god like existence at the end I'm assuming he made his wives immortal along with him?
    I don't really think that's how it works. His wives would have to reach rank 9 as well, and Leylin can't just make that happen with his powers.
  • Yeah but he is the God of that universe so he can probably make them immortal if he wanted too. 
  • bonifide said:
    Yeah but he is the God of that universe so he can probably make them immortal if he wanted too. 
    You mean simply the immortality part, or making them reach rank 9 as well? It would be absurd if you can make anyone/everybody rank 9 once you reach it.