• elon said:
    jsan said:
    Nai'er
    Spoiler:

Does she get saved from the poison?
    Spoiler:
    Yes

Spoiler:
    Is it with antidote or Yaoxing's method?

• jsan said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Yaoxing?
  • elon said:
    jsan said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Yaoxing?
    Spoiler:
    AKA Demon Star
  • jsan said:
    elon said:
    jsan said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    AKA Demon Star
    Spoiler:
    It was Yaoxing's AKA demon stars method that saved her.
  • elon said:

Spoiler:
    It was Yaoxing's AKA demon stars method that saved her.
    Thanks for the info.
  • edited May 2017
    You know as I was reading and tuling duo appeared and the mc fought with her I thought that he killed her, I know that I likely missed it, and it's likely unimportant but do any of you remember how she survived?

Edit: never mind, the question that I asked was answered few chapters later... 
  • major spoiler about mc wife lan sisi
    Spoiler:
    she is DDT spy ambushing mc's side and screws him in a big way : transplants him black hole energy which reduces his life to 1.5 years
  • Shahmali said:
    major spoiler about mc wife lan sisi
    Spoiler:
    she is DDT spy ambushing mc's side and screws him in a big way : transplants him black hole energy which reduces his life to 1.5 years
    One of the best girls
    Spoiler:
    Hope Author don't kill her and makes her change sides like Na Xue.
  • elon said:

One of the best girls
    Spoiler:
    what is her qualification to be best in your eyes? I am interested because I loathe her a lot
  • Shahmali said:
    elon said:

One of the best girls
    Spoiler:
    what is her qualification to be best in your eyes? I am interested because I loathe her a lot
    Spoiler:
    Mostly because of all the help she gave the MC since after he entered chimera tribe eg. indirectly saved his life and also helped speed up his progress. I felt bad actually in one of the earlier chapters when it was mentioned that if it wasn't for all her contribution then the MC would have forgotten that she even existed.
  • elon said
    Spoiler:
    Mostly because of all the help she gave the MC since after he entered chimera tribe eg. indirectly saved his life and also helped speed up his progress. I felt bad actually in one of the earlier chapters when it was mentioned that if it wasn't for all her contribution then the MC would have forgotten that she even existed.
    Spoiler:
    you are too good. however , all she did was in order to gain his trust , to observe him closely. she stabbed him in the back and did not even blink an eye. she is ruthless and selfish. she does not feel guilty and remorse. sometimes there is no black and white like in zhiyan case it is gray but for her it is totally black , because there is not even tiny bit struggle or regret about what she did in her heart. you may say naxue was like that but she was enemy from the beginning , she stated clearly her own standpoint , did not deceive or trick lan ling. and all she did truly put lan ling in dire conditions but she also redeemed and payed for her crimes with her death. ok if sisi dies one time and repent what she did , I may forgive her.
  • edited May 2017
    Basically, all of the characters in this novel are either lunatics or malicious, so that isn't out of expectation. I wouldn't be surprise if Dina going to be the next one to betray Lanling. Then qinqin. Then suo bingning.... I mean, these are what happened since his last novel.

The most loyal girl would be the one that hate him the most, while the lovey-dovey ones are the enemies...

In last novel (NYSS), it was MC's fiance, first wife (beginning), and naga's sister. The naga herself was kinda lovey-dovey with MC all over the place, then betrays him just like that. 

In this novel, it'd be Naxue and Jiuning (and probably going to be Du Shu, but she's already killed). However, MC's lovey-dovey girls such as Zhi Yan and Lan sisi just betray him easily. So, I expect Dina to be next, and Suo Ningbing to be the next next. Qinqin to betray her father for DDT. smiley 

• lorwa said:
    Basically, all of the characters in this novel are either lunatics or malicious, so that isn't out of expectation. I wouldn't be surprise if Dina going to be the next one to betray Lanling. Then qinqin. Then suo bingning.... I mean, these are what happened since his last novel.

The most loyal girl would be the one that hate him the most, while the lovey-dovey ones are the enemies...

In last novel (NYSS), it was MC's fiance, first wife (beginning), and naga's sister. The naga herself was kinda lovey-dovey with MC all over the place, then betrays him just like that. 

In this novel, it'd be Naxue and Jiuning (and probably going to be Du Shu, but she's already killed). However, MC's lovey-dovey girls such as Zhi Yan and Lan sisi just betray him easily. So, I expect Dina to be next, and Suo Ningbing to be the next next. Qinqin to betray her father for DDT. smiley 

Spoiler:
    you may have righteous indignation about all these betrayal stuff but I assure you there wont be anymore of it, zhi yan betrayal was turning point . sisi betrayal was necessary otherwise things would be so easy for lan ling . someone was needed to monitor him and takes necessary action if needed like poisoning him. it would be illogical to think ddt would let him run amok. so there wont be 3. betrayal otherwise it would serve no purpose. i hope
  • about sisi
    Spoiler:
    even after learning her high aspiration and ideal , still I can not match her to be lan ling's wife. because she does not have pride. both of them try to achieve different goals but lan ling does not bend knees to anyone, does not sacrifice any of his subordinates, does not compromise to anyone. he is kind of heroic person . so I have very good impression towards him. but sisi? she is no different from prostitute. she bends knees to anyone, licks anyone's shoes. even though she is considered lan ling's wife she would definitely open her legs for wuya . she is not suitable to become a king because she does not have dignity of a king. so she does not match to become his wife. if a woman for ambition sells her body to a man , how you can like that character as a reader. does not matter even if lan ling is his husband because she married him for her ambition. like if wuya demanded she would get into his bed without hesitation to curry favor with him. this means her marriage with lan ling is not worth shit. imagine at the beginning if suo ningbing married to be zhi li's concubine to preserve tianshu city , how would you react. so this wife status of sisi is worthless for me. it is not enough reason for lan ling to forgive her.
  • @Shahmali ;
    I think there'll be third betrayal and likely fourth.

- Qinqin if she was fed with that DDT's saintess thing that brainwashed you
    - Suo ningbing if her rigged disguiser was activated like Fu Lingxi and the misfortunate goddess.
  • lorwa said:
    @Shahmali ;
    I think there'll be third betrayal and likely fourth.

- Qinqin if she was fed with that DDT's saintess thing that brainwashed you
    - Suo ningbing if her rigged disguiser was activated like Fu Lingxi and the misfortunate goddess.
    qinqin they would not dare. I donot think author will use his children against him , that would be too cruel. suo ningbing , I am not sure . she may maynot. but misfortune goddess , I hope she does not because all the flame empire energy study hinges on her , thus possibility of winning coming war .
  • lorwa unfortunately you were right. 
  • edited June 2017
    Shahmali said:
    lorwa unfortunately you were right. 
    Oh another traitor. Expect another one after her.
  • lorwa said:
    Shahmali said:
    lorwa unfortunately you were right. 
    Oh another traitor. Expect another one after her.
  • @Shahmali ;
    you can't "hope" about this author. Any girls/guys could betray you at any given time, and also any enemies/douche could turn into your ally at any given time (Tiansha king..)
  • edited June 2017
    Xi Jiuning confirmed to be another Lan sisi type of spy. She doesn't even care about her children with Lanling. All are fake emotion. So, expect another one to either be suo ningbing or qinqin. Qinqin will happen if DDT experiment or drug her and cause her to lose all emotion. Suo Ningbing is timed-bomb in herself. I don't see how this is avoidable considering this is from the author of NYSS who is eager to step on reader's landmine.

• Demon star
    Spoiler:
    Two hosts finally meet.
  • lorwa said:
    Xi Jiuning confirmed to be another Lan sisi type of spy. She doesn't even care about her children with Lanling. All are fake emotion. So, expect another one to either be suo ningbing or qinqin. Qinqin will happen if DDT experiment or drug her and cause her to lose all emotion. Suo Ningbing is timed-bomb in herself. I don't see how this is avoidable considering this is from the author of NYSS who is eager to step on reader's landmine.

at the end they will be happy ever after so process does not hurt as much :)
  • Shahmali said:
    lorwa said:

at the end they will be happy ever after so process does not hurt as much :)
    Maybe the author is eager to try out something new...
  • edited June 2017
    lorwa said:
    Do u mean Ji Xiuning or is there someone else called Xi Jiuning?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited June 2017
    With recent events, people to beware of with no evidence just anything can happen
    Yin Ji - formerly from DDT ,Tian Sha crown prince - DDT contract, Tian Sha King or anyone from his clan - former DDT collaborator , Suo Mo - coincidentally meets nephew- also sole survivor of clan massacre, Dina - associated with Suo Mo, Tang Ren - infected with blackhole by DDT, Di Ming - undying loyalty to Na Xue, Wing race King or anyone from his clan - allowed to escape the Northern wilds instead of being imprisoned or massacred

Anyone can add more if you can recall any others worthy of suspicion.

• Akashura said:
    lorwa said:
    Probably, because the same thing was revealed about her recently.
  • elon said:
    Akashura said:
    lorwa said:
    Probably, because the same thing was revealed about her recently.
    Which chapter?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • cfang said:
    elon said:
    Bingren's cultivation level?
    Spoiler:
    Probably Heaven rank sub-king.
    Spoiler:
    He's King level now
  • cfang said:
    elon said:

Any idea about Mo Tuo Emperor's level?
    Spoiler:
    Probably also Heaven rank Sub-king but don't know how many stars.
    Spoiler:
    He's King level now.