SPOILERS ONLY PLEASE

Comments

• How are Celine and Freya doing at that time?
  • What do you mean? He only visits them when his done with his quest so they aren't mentioned alot. Freya has the most power because shes the official wife and Celine and his other wives are not doing much from what i understod. He has alot of daughters from his other wives. (IF i remember right)
  • And how can his sons reach rank 6 at the same time as leylin? He was born way earlier
  • edited May 2017
    Because it's way harder to reach lv 7 than lv 6.
  • Anyway, so, in the end his sons can become stronger than him?
  • Okay thanks.
  • Typhon said:
    Anyway, so, in the end his sons can become stronger than him?
    Unlikely, but it's possible if he lets them.
  • Question, so in the current translated chapters of the novel (620), he has the bloodline of the Snake Emperor and it keeps saying that's level 5, so wouldn't his sons be restricted by that since he is making them now, yet you guys keep saying level 6, so, is the snake emperor actually level 6?
  • No, I heard he evolves his bloodline and makes his personal bloodline, so he can change the bloodline of whoever he wants
  • edited May 2017
    He will separate from the snake mom and start his own bloodline where the highest point they(those with his bloodline) can reach is his lv( IF they want to surpass they have to separate) but he can also block them so that they can't advance over a certain lv.

He can modify and change his childrens bloodline as he advances.
  • Typhon said:
    Anyway, so, in the end his sons can become stronger than him?
    Not really especially that last chapter. You can't even become lvl 9 with your power alone. Plus he created his own bloodline and is literally the omnipotent god of that world universe. They can get stronger if they want to but I'm not sure if they care anymore. Who will offend them. 

• Yeah but Leylin got stronger to the point of being a god. I mean i doubt many people would have dared to offend him before he reached godhood.
  • Hmm can someone explain what is transcended and god power?

I read mtl months ago and now want to continue read it but already forgot what that =.=

Thx b4
  • Transcendant - someone who has overcome mortality(basiclly when you're either demi-god or true god)

Gods power - Like mana is for magus, but god gets power from beliefs
  • Can you have both mana and Gods power?
    Leylin should have achieved this correct, as when people worshiped him because of his plague, he got stronger.
  • Transcendant - someone who has overcome mortality(basiclly when you're either demi-god or true god)

That god power only mention after leylin go to purgatory world right?

Hmm and what is sacrificial offering? Or maybe chapter that explain it?

I think i shouldnt read mtl if wont plan to read it in one go
  • edited May 2017
    Innis2 said:
    Transcendant - someone who has overcome mortality(basiclly when you're either demi-god or true god)

That god power only mention after leylin go to purgatory world right?

Hmm and what is sacrificial offering? Or maybe chapter that explain it?

I think i shouldnt read mtl if wont plan to read it in one go
    The ones who use gods power are those from god world. However, there are those who have infiltrated(clones or real body) the magus world or god world in order to learn secrets. Greed is an example. It will be gettong more in-depth when leylin's clone is in gods world.

I skipt info about sacrificial offerings.
  • edited May 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Can you have both mana and Gods power?
    Leylin should have achieved this correct, as when people worshiped him because of his plague, he got stronger.
    It would be possible(in theory), If both bodies fuses. But leylin and his clone are both seperated with their own power untill the last parts of the book.
  • Can someone explain how leylin will prevent the drop in "cultivation" and how he will break the shackles and the consequences?
  • I would also like to know how he will overcome the Allsnake curse and slap the bitch Dowager in the face?
    Is he going to drop till alsmost mortality and then somehow "boom" changes his bloodline to some other? As I understand he will steal the bloodline of Snake Dowager. So I asume that to do that he first needs to erase his own bloodline, no?
  • Rewrite said:
    It would be possible(in theory), If both bodies fuses. But leylin and his clone are both seperated with their own power untill the last parts of the book.
    Who's in "control" so to speak, his clone or him, as in does Leylin have the ability to control his clone? or is his clone a separate person altogether (different consciousness).
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:
    Who's in "control" so to speak, his clone or him, as in does Leylin have the ability to control his clone? or is his clone a separate person altogether (different consciousness).

Can someone explain how leylin will prevent the drop in "cultivation" and how he will break the shackles and the consequences?
    By scheming against 4 rank 8
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:
    He will be both of them, like Ji Ning in DE
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:
    He will be both of them, like Ji Ning in desolated era. 
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:
    More like Wang Lin in Renegade Immortal.
  • Muryai said:
    More like Wang Lin in Renegade Immortal.
    Epal ka naman eh pareho lang naman yan.
  • What do you mean? He only visits them when his done with his quest so they aren't mentioned alot. Freya has the most power because shes the official wife and Celine and his other wives are not doing much from what i understod. He has alot of daughters from his other wives. (IF i remember right)
    Who are his other wives?
  • How does he escape the bloodline shackle and when does he achieve rank 7?
  • xaryte said:
    How is the bloodline shackles issue solved?
    rank 5 breakthrough
    the first sort of bending of the bloodline is when breaks into the rank 5 which he did by studying the blood of a special spiecies i think it had something to do with stars and then was able to break to rank 5
    for the overall shackles he
    went to purgatory because when the mother of snakes learned of his existence she nearly killed him because he rebelled and when in the purgatory he caused her and two other rank 8 into a three way battle and he was just watching from the sidelines (sneering) as they didnt put him in their eyes until he summoned the spirit of purgatory (rank 9) and told it that they were destroying its lands and asked for power to punish them and temporarily became rank 9 and defeated all three and took her blood and freed himself and became a new species of snake and its father and called the species the black winged god snake and all of the snakes from his former bloodline became his children allowing them to only reach rank 5 and no more (basically putting new shackles only allowing them to be slightly stronger
     in my opinion that was the best arc of the entire novel as you see him... it was around chapter 700

newtonian said:
    He will reach rank 9 at the end(Last five chapters)

Rank 8 - around 1165

Rank 7 - ~1040(clone becomes true god around 1120)

Rank 6(half rank 7) - around 760

Rank 5 - around 625
    Yikes that gap between 6 and 7. Also such a small time being rank 8 and 9... only 35 chapters total, that's lame. Thanks for the info!
    Rank 5: 620
    Rank 6: 761
    Rank 7: 1043-1044
    Rank 8: 1166
    Rank 9: 1203 (Final Chapter)
    that shoud awnser your questions. credit obviously got to their contributors
  • So is the will of the Purgatory World a person or creature, I mean it's rank 9 right?