Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World - spoilers

Hey guys..... I just came across this novel and it seems good...
Opening up the spoiler thread.... Any spoiler is welcomed.. :)

Comments

•  He gets together with the XianXia version of Tailor Swift and Megan Fox.
     MC gets uber very fast. His farm can create everything (yes, even the medicine to heal him).  His farm can make all his enemies his own slave. Yes, every enemy he or his army defeats will become an undead slave.

There is no danger at all because by chapter 300 he has an army of 700.000 level 6+ undead warriors, a dozen or so high ranked white magic users (their enemies), 2 level 9 demonic beings, 2 infamous assassins and his own little world/farm which can grow anything and create anything. He actually uses it to swallow enormous seawater to create his own little private ocean. Just happens to swallow some boats and giant sea monsters with it who became his slaves due to his farm.

Yes, that happens in the first 300 chapters (the story is now somewhere in the 5000-chapters range). So... don't expect any excitement anywhere.

• athlonkmf said:

He gets together with the XianXia version of Tailor Swift and Megan Fox.

MC gets uber very fast. His farm can create everything (yes, even the medicine to heal him).  His farm can make all his enemies his own slave. Yes, every enemy he or his army defeats will become an undead slave.

There is no danger at all because by chapter 300 he has an army of 700.000 level 6+ undead warriors, a dozen or so high ranked white magic users (their enemies), 2 level 9 demonic beings, 2 infamous assassins and his own little world/farm which can grow anything and create anything. He actually uses it to swallow enormous seawater to create his own little private ocean. Just happens to swallow some boats and giant sea monsters with it who became his slaves due to his farm.

Yes, that happens in the first 300 chapters (the story is now somewhere in the 5000-chapters range). So... don't expect any excitement anywhere.

What about Cultivation levels?! what path does he choose mage or warrior?! and does he take profession?! (Most of Xianxia take alchemy etc... as their profession so...)
  • edited February 2016
    Chosen said:

athlonkmf said:

What about Cultivation levels?! what path does he choose mage or warrior?! and does he take profession?! (Most of Xianxia take alchemy etc... as their profession so...)

Phoo. Cultivation. Who needs cultivation if you've got a farm world where you're the god and has a mobile version of it as a magic staff which has wind, fire, water, thunder black and white magic powers, 100km 3D radar. Multiple teleportation portal possibility. A sea of all-curing, energising water.  Any time there is a sense of danger, he can hide into his farm parallel world and throw out an army of undead and beasts.

Without training our MC is already invincible. Not that he can train, because in the first 300 chaps he still is poisoned and can't train his physique or magic
  • man this story sounds horrible. funny but horrible. i probably won't ever read it myself, not because it's a bad story but because it's not my type. and seriously 5000 chapters for this? sounds worse than watching a soap opera for 50 years. (thats all i can image this story being considering how bullshit OP his farm is. just a bunch of plot holed plots one after the other.)
  • edited February 2016
    Vexram said:

man this story sounds horrible. funny but horrible. i probably won't ever read it myself, not because it's a bad story but because it's not my type. and seriously 5000 chapters for this? sounds worse than watching a soap opera for 50 years. (thats all i can image this story being considering how bullshit OP his farm is. just a bunch of plot holed plots one after the other.)

Well, from what i read on another site he would be cured then cultivate and ascend into higher worlds as for his original world he puts all of the continent on his farm (Which from what i read becomes a world or so)
    athlonkmf said:

Chosen said:

athlonkmf said:

Phoo. Cultivation. Who needs cultivation if you've got a farm world where you're the god and has a mobile version of it as a magic staff which has wind, fire, water, thunder black and white magic powers, 100km 3D radar. Multiple teleportation portal possibility. A sea of all-curing, energising water.  Any time there is a sense of danger, he can hide into his farm parallel world and throw out an army of undead and beasts.

Without training our MC is already invincible. Not that he can train, because in the first 300 chaps he still is poisoned and can't train his physique or magic
    Like i said from what i read on spoilers he later gets cured and cultivates etc.... so that means you read to 300 only?!
  • Yeah, i started reading it because it sounded fun. But than after a couple of hundred chapters I find it lacking. The farm is just too OP. He can instantly summon an army which is stronger than the kingdoms. Every living being who dies will become his undead slave. Everyone in his army who gets hurt can be summoned into the farm world to be instantly healed.
    Oh, did I mentioned that every enemy who becomes his slave will be upgraded automatically by his farm? So if it was a level7 Mage, it will become a level8 undead Mage.

And all of this can be done while he have diner in his villa(!) in the farm world, while observing through his 3D flatscreen monitor... The camera being an eagle slave flying 1km above the battle field.
    Why the hell would he flee for his 'enemies'?

He doesn't even needs to manage the farm like you would in FarmVille. because he captured a level 9 demon to do it for him.

But it's the unrealistic 'romance' that's cringeworthy (and makes you wonder if the author has a girlfriend). One particular scene was when he fell asleep drunk with his two wife2be's. When he woke up he wants to kiss one of them, but didn't because according to the author that'd be a breach of trust and the waifu (who are of course faking sleep) would actually dislike him... Because that means that he only has lust for their body...
    I was like.... Dude.... Your typical harem anime nerdy mc is more realistic than this...
  • athlonkmf said:

But it's the unrealistic 'romance' that's cringeworthy (and makes you wonder if the author has a girlfriend). One particular scene was when he fell asleep drunk with his two wife2be's. When he woke up he wants to kiss one of them, but didn't because according to the author that'd be a breach of trust and the waifu (who are of course faking sleep) would actually dislike him... Because that means that he only has lust for their body...
    I was like.... Dude.... Your typical harem anime nerdy mc is more realistic than this...

Was gonna attempt to read it, but after all you said, and especially this aspect, noope.
  • edited February 2016
    athlonkmf said:

Yeah, i started reading it because it sounded fun. But than after a couple of hundred chapters I find it lacking. The farm is just too OP. He can instantly summon an army which is stronger than the kingdoms. Every living being who dies will become his undead slave. Everyone in his army who gets hurt can be summoned into the farm world to be instantly healed.
    Oh, did I mentioned that every enemy who becomes his slave will be upgraded automatically by his farm? So if it was a level7 Mage, it will become a level8 undead Mage.

And all of this can be done while he have diner in his villa(!) in the farm world, while observing through his 3D flatscreen monitor... The camera being an eagle slave flying 1km above the battle field.

He doesn't even needs to manage the farm like you would in FarmVille. because he captured a level 9 demon to do it for him.

Well, i think he's OP because of his special kill on a low world or so but when he gets into a higher world i think it would be a good cheat but ain't that OP as for romance yeah he's a very good guy that he even forgives his fiancee who cheated on him multiple times etc... anyway i read til chapter 54 and i think it is a good light read for OP with some modern logic mc unlike the mcs who always think kill etc... (At least that's what i read on spoilers and what i confirmed from reading til 54)
  • How on earth does he forgive the fiance and how on earth does she have the balls to get back with him...
  • edited February 2016
    MC has no balls apparently if he can't even kiss his future wives and is willing get back with his fiancee that cheated on him multiple times. He sounds incredibly OP, but also incredibly naive.
  • Nabcake said:

How on earth does he forgive the fiance and how on earth does she have the balls to get back with him...

I'm not sure if it can be counted as cheating because their engagement is the typical 'since birth' engagement and they never really met. She did had her sexcapades and is even infamous for that in her country, but well... Your typical Hollywood star also had many romances, would you say no to them if they throw themselves to you? Mind you, you already have a Taylor swift and Megan fox doppelgängers who are dedicated to you and you have a whole world for yourself where you're the god.
    Not that difficult to reserve a bedroom for the midnight snacks.
  • edited February 2016
    Chosen said:

athlonkmf said:

Yeah, i started reading it because it sounded fun. But than after a couple of hundred chapters I find it lacking. The farm is just too OP. He can instantly summon an army which is stronger than the kingdoms. Every living being who dies will become his undead slave. Everyone in his army who gets hurt can be summoned into the farm world to be instantly healed.

Well, i think he's OP because of his special kill on a low world or so but when he gets into a higher world i think it would be a good cheat but ain't that OP as for romance yeah he's a very good guy that he even forgives his fiancee who cheated on him multiple times etc... anyway i read til chapter 54 and i think it is a good light read for OP with some modern logic mc unlike the mcs who always think kill etc... (At least that's what i read on spoilers and what i confirmed from reading til 54)

The fiancée won't appear for another hundred or chapters, but yeah. The first 100 chaps are ok. The mc actually has to struggle a bit with finance. But once his farm reaches level 20 and he has a few billions of gold, it's kinda pointless.
    Imagine yourself playing a an rpg with several millions of gold, equipped with the best legendary weapons and a 9999-attack.... Fun for awhile, but after a few hours...

I believe you've read the spoilers in novel updates, that guy couldn't finish it himself. And I have to respect his dedication, because he managed to read 3000 chapters... I barely could bear 500... (Rather invest my time in other novels.) this is a project which translation will be dropped in not time honestly.
  • athlonkmf said:

Chosen said:

athlonkmf said:

The fiancée won't appear for another hundred or chapters, but yeah. The first 100 chaps are ok. The mc actually has to struggle a bit with finance. But once his farm reaches level 20 and he has a few billions of gold, it's kinda pointless.
    Imagine yourself playing a an rpg with several millions of gold, equipped with the best legendary weapons and a 9999-attack.... Fun for awhile, but after a few hours...

I believe you've read the spoilers in novel updates, that guy couldn't finish it himself. And I have to respect his dedication, because he managed to read 3000 chapters... I barely could bear 500... (Rather invest my time in other novels.) this is a project which translation will be dropped in not time honestly.
    Well, i hope it becomes translated anyway since i like OP mcs and like i said there are higher realms etc.. so idk about him being OP in the higher realms
  • He is afraid to kiss his fiances when they are sleeping? Seriously? A slight kiss on the lips or cheek wouldn't be that big of a deal. Also, I don't like the idea that his fiance was famous for sexcapades. If she had a lover or two that wouldn't bother me because they were engaged by their families and they never met so they really had no feelings for each other but, to hear that a certain character, especially a love interest, is/was practically a down right whore is somewhat disturbing. I hope she is a well written character and that the MC's forgiveness is also well written or else I'll ignore her very existence in this novel.Now some actual questions does he ever take revenge against those nobles that killed his father and exiled him? If so how? Another thing I want to know is how does his Farming Power work? What are some of the powers in this world, like the elements/magic a Magician can use, what races are there and race related trait/power, etc.? Does he ever take a low level magical beast and help it rank up? I want to know because that is something I would do if I was in practically every MC's position and that is something that I have seen only one MC do. I have seen many MCs get a magical beast that is already OP, whether they know it or not, and that is what makes me want to see a MC make a magical beast that is truly weak, not temporarily weakened, a magical beast from a truly weak species stronger. So if you know a story with a MC who has done that please tell me.
  • Tsk only 15 chapters. Guess I'll read this next year.
  • This novel is good till the first 2 Arcs only (like 2k chapters), after that it gets boring. Read this one as a time-pass. One thing that I find very annoying - The novel always states that the MC is very-very ordinary looking and everything about him is ordinary. It always reminds me of one-punch man. So the image of MC in my mind is that of one-punch man.
  • This novel is good till the first 2 Arcs only (like 2k chapters), after that it gets boring. Read this one as a time-pass. One thing that I find very annoying - The novel always states that the MC is very-very ordinary looking and everything about him is ordinary. It always reminds me of one-punch man. So the image of MC in my mind is that of one-punch man.
    and thats bad?
  • because he emphasis how ordinary looking he is
  • SPWJin said:
    because he emphasis how ordinary looking he is
    Yeah, after sometime it becomes really annoying. 
  • I believe you've read the spoilers in novel updates
    Could you provide a link to NU spoilers? Couldnt navigate the forum to find it.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • just wanted to ask before getting to deep into reading this novel, does he ever get his body fixed? if so around when?
  • He does get his body fixed, and I believe it's in around the 200-300 range, but he can start using magic at the early 100s through the farm and not through him.
  • Hey Guys i already read to chp 3054 to his 3rd ascend. So, but can anyone of you tell me why there is another Story and not the Story after he ascend? Chp 3055-3804 have no Zhao Hai?
    Did i make a mistake or is the Story just fucked up?
     In chp 3804 Zhao Hai shows up again but tehre is a huge missing part.
    http://lnmtl.com/chapter/bringing-the-farm-to-live-in-another-world-chapter-3054 (after this chp)
  • This novel may be exciting xcept that the 6,000 plus chaptaz would be scary for beginners..........& i noticed that on lnmtl, in all the chaptaz there, there are no comments cos people don't read the novel (that is what it means to me) 
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • Buhmann said:
    Hey Guys i already read to chp 3054 to his 3rd ascend. So, but can anyone of you tell me why there is another Story and not the Story after he ascend? Chp 3055-3804 have no Zhao Hai?
    Did i make a mistake or is the Story just fucked up?
     In chp 3804 Zhao Hai shows up again but tehre is a huge missing part.
    http://lnmtl.com/chapter/bringing-the-farm-to-live-in-another-world-chapter-3054 (after this chp)
    If there's no Zhao Hai who's view are we following?
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • edited May 2017
    Is this worth? i'm having a little problem reading it mainly because i'm thinking too much i think? how is he changing the soil did he not lose his soil after he did it? did it regen there is no penality just the size of his farm? 
    but this was fine i could work with it the soil would 'grow' back and keep going but after he said corn was used like timber i just couldn't... is like he never even google this up and just see some images and write about corn as timber? if it could keep the fire for 10min is a miracle, even more if they would not just use all this up after the first night....

so it get better? because i'm having trouble....
  • the translation is currently quite slow and it has 6.6k+ ongoing raws......
  • Wow the author writes quickly. Less than 2 months and now there more than 6.8k chapters.