Long Live Summons

Comments

• wasnt the fiance girl(Xue Wu Xia) knows that the MC isnt the real Yue Yang and I think she is the only one who knows about that secret of his?
  • Yes she knows that the MC isn`t the real yue yang, but she still loves him as she loved him after she took the initiative to meet him and no matter who he is before.
  • Mojecocoa said:

Btw when did the Mc meet up with queen wen li again ? and apart from the towel of babel is there another plane or region introduced.And from where you are now have he contracted any moster apart from the ones we already know and have he opened the holy/scared summoned book he has with him... 

I will also like to ask what kind of contract those he have with the queen...is it like linley and bebe or like the other contract monster
    Yeah he meets with the queen several times to ask questions etc, when he takes little wenli in she is like ohh my baby *hugs little wenli* XD. 

The other areas are the Ancient Passages, Other countients which are connected by these ancient passages, and Heaven.

Babel tower have several Layers, mc spends alot of time on the 6th layer doing stuff.

Queen wenli`s reputation in heaven is pretty big, when mc mentions that he is the "Disciple" of queen wenli, several heaven temple's elders were like scared shitless, they were like fuck i think this is true, only queen wenli can teach out such a monsterous disciple then thought that if they harm mc then the queen might kill her way into heaven then they are all fucked.

The monsters are these currently at chapter 600ish:
    Bull shadow "Amen"
    Bloody Queen "Red"
    Golden Crowned Thorny Flower Queen "Blossom"
    Death God Mantis
    Fiery Ghost Spirit
    Dragon Girl 
    Little Wenli - Petifiying Medusa (Killer Shark), Storm Mermaid, Lighting Naga, Frost Lamia.
    Divine Gimiore: Kirin Girl, Phoenix Sisters (2 if them)

Grey Wolf ( has his own gimiore)
    - Life guard monster is Shadow Clone.

Battle Angel "Ika" (short for Ikaros, as in Ikaros from Heaven's lost property) have 3 forms:
    Living Form - Yue shuang
    Travel Form - Yue Bing
    Battle Form - Yue Yu

Which queen? wenli or the bloody queen? or Feng Xian or the Human Supreme? or Ye hou or Neptune?

• edited September 2015

Mojecocoa said:

Btw when did the Mc meet up with queen wen li again ? and apart from the towel of babel is there another plane or region introduced.And from where you are now have he contracted any moster apart from the ones we already know and have he opened the holy/scared summoned book he has with him... 

I will also like to ask what kind of contract those he have with the queen...is it like linley and bebe or like the other contract monster
    Yeah he meets with the queen several times to ask questions etc, when he takes little wenli in she is like ohh my baby *hugs little wenli* XD. 

The other areas are the Ancient Passages, Other countients which are connected by these ancient passages, and Heaven.

Babel tower have several Layers, mc spends alot of time on the 6th layer doing stuff.

Queen wenli`s reputation in heaven is pretty big, when mc mentions that he is the "Disciple" of queen wenli, several heaven temple's elders were like scared shitless, they were like fuck i think this is true, only queen wenli can teach out such a monsterous disciple then thought that if they harm mc then the queen might kill her way into heaven then they are all fucked.

The monsters are these currently at chapter 600ish:
    Bull shadow "Amen"
    Bloody Queen "Red"
    Golden Crowned Thorny Flower Queen "Blossom"
    Death God Mantis
    Fiery Ghost Spirit
    Dragon Girl 
    Little Wenli - Petifiying Medusa (Killer Shark), Storm Mermaid, Lighting Naga, Frost Lamia.
    Divine Gimiore: Kirin Girl, Phoenix Sisters (2 if them)

Grey Wolf ( has his own gimiore)
    - Life guard monster is Shadow Clone.

Battle Angel "Ika" (short for Ikaros, as in Ikaros from Heaven's lost property) have 3 forms:
    Living Form - Yue shuang
    Travel Form - Yue Bing
    Battle Form - Yue Yu

Which queen? wenli or the bloody queen? or Feng Xian or the Human Supreme? or Ye hou or Neptune?

Thanks alot for the answer and am talking about queen wen li as she drank his blood she said something about a forced contract between she and Mc....and btw can u update his harem for us and who are now his official wives and finances/girlfriend as you are far ahead.....

And can u just put the level of the monster...have all reach platinum or diamond and have he finally made contract with the pity grey wolf or its still have no contract....what about the metal beast you didn't mention it and have Human Supreme told him what the monster is......?

Thanks for all the answer....Am really enjoying the novel 
  • does little wen li is considered yueyang's daughter?(like his blood is running through her veins)
  • Queen wenli drinking the Mc's blood was to gain power, Mc's blood have a special consitution. the force contract is for little wenli i believe.

hmm not sure if she is considered blood related daughter, but mc pretty much treats her as his daughter.

• Chapter 600 character/monster update.

Spirit Beast:
    - Shadow Bull "Amen" Golden 6th? Level monster, Semi-High  wisdom infinitly close to being a sacred beast. Apparence is an amazon warrior.
    - Bloody Queen "Red" Platinum 6th Level monster, Very-High  wisdom infinitly close to being a Divine Beast. Apparence is a platinum haired beauty with golden wings.
    - Golden Crowned Thorny Flower Queen "Blossom" Gold 1st level monster, Very-High wisdom infinitly close to being a Divine Beast, Apparence is a Perfect beauty.
    - Death God Mantis Gold 6th level monster
    - Fiery Ghost Spirit Gold leveled monster
    - Dragon Girl "Jiang Ning" Platinum Level monster, Very- High wisdom, Currently a Divine Beast. Apparence is very beautiful.
    - Little wenli Diamond 7th level monster apparence is close to being 12-13 age

Mc still haven't contracted the Grey wolf.

Battle Angel "Ika" Heaven 1st level(Xiantian Supreme 1st level) sentient puppet 

2x Slave Beasts ( Abysal Mantirays both are Heaven 2nd level monsters) He basicly threatened them.
    1x Ancient Slayer Master Heaven 6th Level currently used as a blood bag 

a Loli ancient titan ( shes like couple hundred meters big) in his Gimiore world.

Harem:
    Have already ***(Inorder):
    - Xue Wu Hen (read other post)
    - Luo Hua (read other post) Is one of the Mc's Fiancee
    - FengXian Beauty, the little sister of the Human Supreme, One of the 10 masters of Heavenly Curse Temple ( Omen Temple?) called Heaven's Punishment, Leader of the Succubus Temple with the her lifeguard monster being a Succubus Queen which is a Sacred beast( she has the succubus help her please the mc when she gets tired of doing "it" XD), currently Xiantian Supreme 1st Level.

Currently In Harem:
    - Sisi Princess (read other post) Is one of the Mc's Fiancee
    - Ina ( read other Post) Is one of the Mc's Fiancee
    - Xue Wu Xia (read other post) Is one of the Mc's Fiancee

(New)- Dragon girl "Jiang Ning", she is a sacred beast that wants to being a Divine beast thus seeked out the mc, she is the daughter of 2 dragon kings and was raised by her grandmother who was the spider queen. When mc was helping to raise her to a Divine beast and contracting a grimoire she accidentally became one of his lifeguard spirit beast.

(New)- Hai Yingwu she was the daughter of the Neptune one of the 5 emperors of babel tower. Hai Yingwu believed that she was the daughter of Neptune and one of the Slave in the palace thus she was a considered a bastard, neptune also believed that she was the daughter of the slave. after neptune died he passed his hertiage on to her due to the other "true" princes and princesses betraying him and trying to kill him as the "true" princes were not his true sons as they were the sons and daughters of the jellyfish queen(his wife) and one of the sea kings so they tried to kill him after he was wounded by the mc.
    It was later revealed that the she was instead the only true born daughter between neptune and the jellyfish queen, and the other princes/princesses were born between the sea kings and slaves( Jellyfish queen lied that they were her sons/daughter, her only child was Hai Yingwu whom she loved and secretly protected). later Hai yingwu with the mc's help became the new neptune and leader of the Sea empire.
    For the Jellyfish Queen's story
    1000 years ago when the Jellyfish queen was young she had concived a plan to kill one of the scourges of the babel tower ( an ancient demon's son who is 2000 years old and wants to dominate babel tower), this plan took hundreds of years to format and was waiting for a key person to appear (yueyang) when yueyang appared the plan finially reached its finial stage, Neptune's death was all calculated by her, and she drawed the mc to the location where the ancient demon was sealed by the yu emperor. this plan involved the death of thousands inorder to achieve and her own death. later on the jellyfsh queen let herself be mortally wounded as part of the plan (which the mc didn't stop as he knows this is what she wanted) She died in Hai yingwu's arms and told her to find a smart man to be her partner not an idiot like her father(neptune) who didn't even realize that the slave women who he had sex with was his wife, it was then that hai yingwu realized that she was her mother, and mc told her how the jellyfish queen secretly helped hai yingwu throughout her life.

(new)- Xia Yi, sister of 2 slaves who was forced into working in a mine on the 6th level of babel tower. when the mc became the new leader they iniatied an rebellion against the mc for better working conditation. later on the mc continously teased her and made her wear cosplay costume, eventually she began to like him but its still quite tsundere.

(new) - Half elf slave, she was a gift to the mc after he took over part of a city in the 6th level of babel tower, she liked the mc from the get go due to mc's unique atomsphere and his kindness, she is always trying to please the mc by cooking and making clothes.

(new)- Bao'er, a Golden elf who is part of the adventure group that invited mc to join them the first time the mc went to babel tower, eventually she become a side-companion of the mc and traveled with the mc's friends.
  • Thanks alot....am still behind with 400 chapter ot reach 600,,,need to try harder but am loving the story so i will take it slow and steady not going to mind how many months it will take me to finish.
  • After reading to 300 chapter i will like to ask somethings....are there any upgrade after a beast reach the highest diamond level and become a Celestial Beasts.

what are the different or what are Xiantian Supreme level and Heaven Level..are they the next level or are they the level of beast given in a particular region....

And have there been some info about the sword goddess...
  • Mojecocoa said:

After reading to 300 chapter i will like to ask somethings....are there any upgrade after a beast reach the highest diamond level and become a Celestial Beasts.

what are the different or what are Xiantian Supreme level and Heaven Level..are they the next level or are they the level of beast given in a particular region....

And have there been some info about the sword goddess...
    not sure about the 1st one, im still at 600ish being reading transcending the nine heaven these time.

Xiantian Supreme and Heaven are the same thing, they are the level after Xiantian. Xiantian go from 1-10 then go to Xiantian Supreme or heaven. the difference in calling depends on what region your from, in the babel tower after xiantian 10 your xiantian supreme 1, if your in heaven then your heaven 1.
  • edited September 2015
    Hi, I have questions again~

YueYang picked a girl during the time he freed the guy from his family that was considered a traitor.
    Bind translator calls her Willow. YueYang thinks she has an incredible ability for clearing dungeons. It's called cleaning or something. I don't get what it is about at all.
    It seems he wants to penetrate the golden barrier surrounding a huge castle using this ability. Can somebody explain what her ability/guardian beast are please ?

Another thing I didn't understand is how they reached the place where the Titan is trapped. It seemed like they were in front of the golden barrier when a teleportation array appeared...whathowhywho ?
  • Anti said:

Hi, I have questions again~

YueYang picked a girl during the time he freed the guy from his family that was considered a traitor.
    Bind translator calls her Willow. YueYang thinks she has an incredible ability for clearing dungeons. It's called cleaning or something. I don't get what it is about at all.
    It seems he wants to penetrate the golden barrier surrounding a huge castle using this ability. Can somebody explain what her ability/guardian beast are please ?

Another thing I didn't understand is how they reached the place where the Titan is trapped. It seemed like they were in front of the golden barrier when a teleportation array appeared...whathowhywho ?

Oh her? her special ability is like purification or someshit if i remember right, its basicly very good against traps and barriers, simply think of it like Imagine Breaker from To Aru series.

They couldn't get past that golden barrier so they went to some random place that i forgot. this place also had a barrier but they can teleports past it so yueyang trains them to teleport.
  • btw what is mc current power now....
  • what beast was the egg he got from that guy saying he should find his treasure on some valley?(the egg he got in the aries temple)
  • what beast was the egg he got from that guy saying he should find his treasure on some valley?(the egg he got in the aries temple)

he wanted to give the egg to yue bing but she refused and gave it to ina in exchange for the metal beast egg.....and the  egg should be Pegasus owned by ina.....i think i am correct on this 

He is like Xiantian 6 or above a bit at chapter 600 but under xiantian supreme. But Yue Yang can gank Heaven 5 and under easily.

He is like Xiantian 6 or above a bit at chapter 600 but under xiantian supreme. But Yue Yang can gank Heaven 5 and under easily.

wrong quote?
  • edited September 2015
    Ma_Chao said:

what beast was the egg he got from that guy saying he should find his treasure on some valley?(the egg he got in the aries temple)

wrong quote?
    yeah was suppose to answer the one asking for his power level XD.

Im currently focused on Transcending the Nine Heavens, got like 700ish chapters left, once i finish it will go back to LLS.
  • Ma_Chao said:

what beast was the egg he got from that guy saying he should find his treasure on some valley?(the egg he got in the aries temple)

wrong quote?
    yeah was suppose to answer the one asking for his power level XD.

Im currently focused on Transcending the Nine Heavens, got like 700ish chapters left, once i finish it will go back to LLS.

ahh I envy you!! Hope I could understand the MT

Erm, I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Xiantian is the same as Heaven? Just that Heaven is the term used for Xiantian in heaven?

Erm, I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Xiantian is the same as Heaven? Just that Heaven is the term used for Xiantian in heaven?
    Xiantian Supreme is the same as Heaven, not Xiantian. Xiantian Supreme is the level after Xiantian 10
  • Very depressing. In the dragon valley, women are raped, mutilated and killed left and right for Yueyang to see, but he won't act.
    Why ? Because he needs to know more ! Also he want to investigate about the origin of his cosplaying girl.
    Then he eventually cast some kind of spell I need an explanation about. Thought it was something VERY important because he delayed, but turns out it's not.
    All for the sake of training his magic blade (I completely forgot where he got it in the first place). Training comes first !

There is barely a difference between the him that was seeing everyone beside his waifus as NPC and the him right now. Saying he is burning with anger doesn't mean anything if all he wants is XP and fun. It at times like that that I prefer people who will kill then loot rather than loot more then kill.
  • Anti said:

Very depressing. In the dragon valley, women are raped, mutilated and killed left and right for Yueyang to see, but he won't act.
    Why ? Because he needs to know more ! Also he want to investigate about the origin of his cosplaying girl.
    Then he eventually cast some kind of spell I need an explanation about. Thought it was something VERY important because he delayed, but turns out it's not.
    All for the sake of training his magic blade (I completely forgot where he got it in the first place). Training comes first !

There is barely a difference between the him that was seeing everyone beside his waifus as NPC and the him right now. Saying he is burning with anger doesn't mean anything if all he wants is XP and fun. It at times like that that I prefer people who will kill then loot rather than loot more then kill.

didnt he get it from the sword he stole from the old man on chap 1?
  • WorldSpiritist 

is it possible to give the most common names in LLs and the chinese meaning so we can try to add on systran to make the reading better...thanks
  • akeshiro said:

didnt he get it from the sword he stole from the old man on chap 1?

Really ? :O
    Well, he did pick up the flying sword, but I don't remember him keeping in a form or another after his reincarnation ?

Does anyone know if we will see the mother of Bloody Queen ?
  • Aww the TL speed is killing me. This novel TL needs boost. 
    I've tried GT but I can't catch the humor as on shiroyuki trans
  • bangjali said:

Aww the TL speed is killing me. This novel TL needs boost. 

I've tried GT but I can't catch the humor as on shiroyuki trans
    agreed xD
  • Can somebody post the raw link fos LLS, the link on ENLISHTRANLATOR website doesnot tranlate accurately.
  • I use this raw link http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/1/1288/index.html

And if anyone need systran dictionary i personally use...i can take me time and paste it here...at least it will make the reading a little bit better
  • edited October 2015
    Dunno why the translators have Tuesday and Monday blocked off for translation schedule. I'm assuming it's due to lack of translators or they spread out their manpower on various projects.
    Mojecocoa said:

And if anyone need systran dictionary i personally use...i can take me time and paste it here...at least it will make the reading a little bit better

Please do. I'm on chapter 66 already and my head hurts from reading MTL.  I already memorized some just from reading the MTLed version of 2 chapters. Seven kills = feng qi shi, snow wolf, inflammation broken army, ash too wolf = hui tai lang, the fall huacheng main = Lord Luo Huacheng.... Oh god the names.