World Destroying Demonic Emperor

179111213

Comments

  • elon said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Witch Queen level?
    Spoiler:
    Di Nie is earth rank peak sub king and Witch Queen is around the same level as her or slightly weaker. She must be earth rank sub-king but don't know how many stars. 
    Jiang Shang level?
    Spoiler:
    should be heaven subking because he is the strongest human powerhouse.
  • Sky priest Huigu level?
  • elon said:
    Sky priest Huigu level?
    Spoiler:
    should be sub king earth level because he is on waiting list but the ones he sent to war was demon level so as a superior he should be at earth level. to become sky priest I think needs to be heaven level
  • edited May 2017
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Sky priest Huigu level?
    Spoiler:
    should be sub king earth level because he is on waiting list but the ones he sent to war was demon level so as a superior he should be at earth level. to become sky priest I think needs to be heaven level
    Thanks. I forgot to add "on the waiting list" to it, such a long title. It actually sounds kind of funny.
  • edited May 2017
    Hell knight's current strength:
    Spoiler:
    It's mentioned as high-order sub king. Is this Earth rank?

  • edited May 2017
    ch 913:
    Spoiler:
    Who will DDT use as a puppet against Lanling in the southern wilds?
  • edited May 2017
    radcora said:
    ch 913:
    Spoiler:
    Who will DDT use as a puppet against Lanling in the southern wilds?
    Spoiler:
    Right now I'm also wondering the same thing. The only big leader we know of that hasn't been captured from the southern wilds is Tian Sha King and he already made a disgrace of himself. Unless they bring in someone from outside the southern wilds or someone that we've never heard off then it could be that they might awaken Iceman(if they can control him and if Lanling didn’t takeaway his body). 
  • edited May 2017
    Spoiler:
    why do you think DDT itself takes action , destroy flame empire and put lan ling in death trap. this will also make hell knights come out. what is the reason they insisted that naxue and tiansha king destroy flame empire but not themselves. they were also prepared to move out if purpose is killing lan ling but they do not do so to repeat the same action as naxue and t. king .why?
  • Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    why do you think DDT itself takes action , destroy flame empire and put lan ling in death trap. this will also make hell knights come out. what is the reason they insisted that naxue and tiansha king destroy flame empire but not themselves. they were also prepared to move out if purpose is killing lan ling but they do not do so to repeat the same action as naxue and t. king .why?
    Spoiler:
    Could be one of below reasons or all and maybe none, I think(just guesses):

    1. The kingdom needs it's subjects - Human and demons are mortal enemies. DDT represent humans, most of the demons if not all of them even weakest would oppose DDT ruling over them, they would rebel and majority of them would die. Remember when Lanling won the battle with black spirit flag army, they would've rather died than give loyalty to near person race(they thought at that time that Lanling wasn't demon). Lan ling had to compromise because he also believes killing them would be a waste. He challenged the Host to a duel and even then they didn't accept him completely. He needs the right to rule over them. Tian King also told Na Xue it would be a waste to kill off too many subjects so he joined her instead of fighting her after she was weakened by Di Nie army if she and Di Nie fought the war first.
    DDT killing Lanling is not the same as them taking over his position as ruler over the demons like what they want Na Xue and Tian Sha King to do. So DDT can kill but not rule or too many of the demons would rebel, they want the right to rule through a puppet non-human an example is Mo Tuo empire.

    2. Preventing Hell Knights from ever showing themselves again - If DDT openly rules over Demon territory then the hell knight would hide for an eternity because they'd feel it impossible to escape once exposed in any part of the world that DDT rules.

    3. No single faction is allowed to rule the world -  Maybe the moon for whatever reason will not allow any single power to rule the entire world regardless of what faction they are so DDT needs to use a disguise if attempting to do so. The moon might be alerted and once known maybe eliminate them or have them severely punished.


  • edited May 2017
    Jiang Xue's current level?
  • elon said:
    Jiang Xue's current level?
    Spoiler:
    I think she's Demon rank sub-king because she was fighting the weakest sub-king from the enemies side while Di Nie and Witch Queen who were at earth rank peak were fighting around eight sub-kings at once and apparently some of those sub-kings were also demon rank. 
  • Bing Ren(Tian Sha King's father):
    Spoiler:
    Any idea around how many years ago he has gone missing or thought to be dead from the southern wilds ?
  • elon said:
    Bing Ren(Tian Sha King's father):
    Spoiler:
    Any idea around how many years ago he has gone missing or thought to be dead from the southern wilds ?
    Spoiler:
    I hope Bing Ren is a villain. They say he wanted to better demon race yet he dared to have ideas to the Demon emperors women. An insult to the demons god. He's possibly the father of the young demoness that tortured Ji Xiu Ning. If he really is the father then he is damned, an insult to the Demon emperors dignity. Didn't he appear out of nowhere as well possibly a hell knight or early dragon temple experiment.
  • Question about Demoness queen
    Spoiler:
    Do you think that she will become Lanling's concubine/wife in the future because in one of today's chapters it sounded like there was an excuse created for him not to make her one?
  • cfang said:
    elon said:
    Bing Ren(Tian Sha King's father):
    Spoiler:
    Any idea around how many years ago he has gone missing or thought to be dead from the southern wilds ?
    Spoiler:
    I hope Bing Ren is a villain. They say he wanted to better demon race yet he dared to have ideas to the Demon emperors women. An insult to the demons god. He's possibly the father of the young demoness that tortured Ji Xiu Ning. If he really is the father then he is damned, an insult to the Demon emperors dignity. Didn't he appear out of nowhere as well possibly a hell knight or early dragon temple experiment.
    Spoiler:
    About the young demoness father, I've also been wondering this which is why I'd like to know how many years he's been missing for. 

     In one of the authors other novels there was also some guy everyone thought was a hero and so amazing later it was revealed that the guy got his power from making a deal with the devil and faked(kind of) his dead so he could escape his way out of paying the price for the deal.
    If he is DDT experiment or related to them, what do you think their plan was? 


  • cfang said:
    Question about Demoness queen
    Spoiler:
    Do you think that she will become Lanling's concubine/wife in the future because in one of today's chapters it sounded like there was an excuse created for him not to make her one?
    Spoiler:
    I saw that to and I hope she does but I'm unsure because it also sounded like an excuse to me. The Demoness Queen is superior to all his current wives and is also more than willing to be Lanling's concubine at anytime, it would be a shame if he doesn't accept.
  • edited May 2017
    elon said:
    cfang said:
    elon said:
    Bing Ren(Tian Sha King's father):
    Spoiler:
    Any idea around how many years ago he has gone missing or thought to be dead from the southern wilds ?
    Spoiler:
    I hope Bing Ren is a villain. They say he wanted to better demon race yet he dared to have ideas to the Demon emperors women. An insult to the demons god. He's possibly the father of the young demoness that tortured Ji Xiu Ning. If he really is the father then he is damned, an insult to the Demon emperors dignity. Didn't he appear out of nowhere as well possibly a hell knight or early dragon temple experiment.
    Spoiler:
    About the young demoness father, I've also been wondering this which is why I'd like to know how many years he's been missing for. 

     In one of the authors other novels there was also some guy everyone thought was a hero and so amazing later it was revealed that the guy got his power from making a deal with the devil and faked(kind of) his dead so he could escape his way out of paying the price for the deal.
    If he is DDT experiment or related to them, what do you think their plan was? 


    Spoiler:
    If DDT then could be they wanted to use him to takeover the southern wilds by himself or they used him as a plot to scare the other demons(They gave him formidable strength to defeat the strongest person in the southern wilds which was one of the demoness queens at the time. After hyping him up and other demons acknowledge him as the strongest then DDT would defeat him to display their power-resulting in the demons losing hope of their demon race from rising up again.) If Mo Tuo empire not so big back then other demons might have started seeing them as an alternative because of this.
  • elon said:
    cfang said:
    Question about Demoness queen
    Spoiler:
    Do you think that she will become Lanling's concubine/wife in the future because in one of today's chapters it sounded like there was an excuse created for him not to make her one?
    Spoiler:
    I saw that to and I hope she does but I'm unsure because it also sounded like an excuse to me. The Demoness Queen is superior to all his current wives and is also more than willing to be Lanling's concubine at anytime, it would be a shame if he doesn't accept.
    Spoiler:
    Demoness queen said that all reigning Demoness queens were the Demon emperors woman. All demoness in the demoness country are reserved for and dedicated to him, 100's of thousands of top beauties are his own personal harem. Marrying them isn't really necessary. Ashi Liren should be considered lucky for getting priority over the Queen.
  • edited May 2017
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    why do you think DDT itself takes action , destroy flame empire and put lan ling in death trap. this will also make hell knights come out. what is the reason they insisted that naxue and tiansha king destroy flame empire but not themselves. they were also prepared to move out if purpose is killing lan ling but they do not do so to repeat the same action as naxue and t. king .why?
    Spoiler:
    Could be one of below reasons or all and maybe none, I think(just guesses):

    1. The kingdom needs it's subjects - Human and demons are mortal enemies. DDT represent humans, most of the demons if not all of them even weakest would oppose DDT ruling over them, they would rebel and majority of them would die. Remember when Lanling won the battle with black spirit flag army, they would've rather died than give loyalty to near person race(they thought at that time that Lanling wasn't demon). Lan ling had to compromise because he also believes killing them would be a waste. He challenged the Host to a duel and even then they didn't accept him completely. He needs the right to rule over them. Tian King also told Na Xue it would be a waste to kill off too many subjects so he joined her instead of fighting her after she was weakened by Di Nie army if she and Di Nie fought the war first.
    DDT killing Lanling is not the same as them taking over his position as ruler over the demons like what they want Na Xue and Tian Sha King to do. So DDT can kill but not rule or too many of the demons would rebel, they want the right to rule through a puppet non-human an example is Mo Tuo empire.

    2. Preventing Hell Knights from ever showing themselves again - If DDT openly rules over Demon territory then the hell knight would hide for an eternity because they'd feel it impossible to escape once exposed in any part of the world that DDT rules.

    3. No single faction is allowed to rule the world -  Maybe the moon for whatever reason will not allow any single power to rule the entire world regardless of what faction they are so DDT needs to use a disguise if attempting to do so. The moon might be alerted and once known maybe eliminate them or have them severely punished.


    Spoiler:
    DDT invading the Demon clan territory could trigger the majority of demons to unite against them. If all demons united with their martial arts strength they might surpass DDT when considering that DDT has been limiting martial arts practice in the human state for so many years.
    Once demons united then DDT could take heavy damage in a war even if they manage to win and there might even be a possibility of them losing.
    In other words the losses will surpass the gains. 

  • edited May 2017
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    why do you think DDT itself takes action , destroy flame empire and put lan ling in death trap. this will also make hell knights come out. what is the reason they insisted that naxue and tiansha king destroy flame empire but not themselves. they were also prepared to move out if purpose is killing lan ling but they do not do so to repeat the same action as naxue and t. king .why?
    Spoiler:
    Could be one of below reasons or all and maybe none, I think(just guesses):

    1. The kingdom needs it's subjects - Human and demons are mortal enemies. DDT represent humans, most of the demons if not all of them even weakest would oppose DDT ruling over them, they would rebel and majority of them would die. Remember when Lanling won the battle with black spirit flag army, they would've rather died than give loyalty to near person race(they thought at that time that Lanling wasn't demon). Lan ling had to compromise because he also believes killing them would be a waste. He challenged the Host to a duel and even then they didn't accept him completely. He needs the right to rule over them. Tian King also told Na Xue it would be a waste to kill off too many subjects so he joined her instead of fighting her after she was weakened by Di Nie army if she and Di Nie fought the war first.
    DDT killing Lanling is not the same as them taking over his position as ruler over the demons like what they want Na Xue and Tian Sha King to do. So DDT can kill but not rule or too many of the demons would rebel, they want the right to rule through a puppet non-human an example is Mo Tuo empire.

    2. Preventing Hell Knights from ever showing themselves again - If DDT openly rules over Demon territory then the hell knight would hide for an eternity because they'd feel it impossible to escape once exposed in any part of the world that DDT rules.

    3. No single faction is allowed to rule the world -  Maybe the moon for whatever reason will not allow any single power to rule the entire world regardless of what faction they are so DDT needs to use a disguise if attempting to do so. The moon might be alerted and once known maybe eliminate them or have them severely punished.


    Spoiler:
    DDT invading the Demon clan territory could trigger the majority of demons to unite against them. If all demons united with their martial arts strength they might surpass DDT when considering that DDT has been limiting martial arts practice in the human state for so many years.
    Once demons united then DDT could take heavy damage in a war even if they manage to win and there might even be a possibility of them losing.
    In other words the losses will surpass the gains. 

    Spoiler:
    In addition I think that the demons that haven't given allegiance to Lanling yet are still in majority and they don't mind if Lanling is killed by DDT if their reason for killing him is for being the demon-star host. Those demons don't trust Lanling because of the last demon star host's betrayal and the harm it caused them. So DDT killing demon star host(Lanling) isn't an issue for them but they won't be happy if DDT occupies the demon clan territory.

    After Lanling's Demon Flame Empire won the final battle in the southern wilds the situation may have changed. 
  • elon said:
    Bing Ren(Tian Sha King's father):
    Spoiler:
    Any idea around how many years ago he has gone missing or thought to be dead from the southern wilds ?
    Spoiler:
    A few decades ago so should be at least 20 years or more.
  • edited May 2017
    elon said:
    cfang said:
    Bingren
    Spoiler:
    About the young demoness father, I've also been wondering this which is why I'd like to know how many years he's been missing for. 

     In one of the authors other novels there was also some guy everyone thought was a hero and so amazing later it was revealed that the guy got his power from making a deal with the devil and faked(kind of) his dead so he could escape his way out of paying the price for the deal.
    If he is DDT experiment or related to them, what do you think their plan was? 


    Spoiler:
    With the latest info, according to his son he had a high belief in the Demon star so if it's true then he most likely was one of the good guys.
  • Bingren's cultivation level?
  • edited May 2017
    lorwa said:
    Can anybody spoil on Naxue origin? How did she end up with the demon? Why is she so crazy? Why doesn't she care about her father? Why is she siding the demon emperor over her father?
    New info
    Spoiler:
    Turns out Na Xue isn't the daughter of Suo Mo. Suo Mo's real daughter was switched with Na Xue when she was around 5 years old. Na Xue was stabbed through the heart when she was around 3 years old by her own mother over a 100 years ago. She is thought to have been frozen after her mother stabbed her and experimented on by DDT some time after being unfrozen she was switched with Suo Mo's real daughter by DDT. When she was less than seven years old she was stabbed through the heart for the second time by Mo Tuo prince when Suo Mo's clan was massacred but she didn't die, the Mo Tuo prince was about to kill her but Di Ming stepped forward and asked for her be spared. 

  • edited May 2017
    elon said:
    lorwa said:
    Can anybody spoil on Naxue origin? How did she end up with the demon? Why is she so crazy? Why doesn't she care about her father? Why is she siding the demon emperor over her father?
    New info
    Spoiler:
    Turns out Na Xue isn't the daughter of Suo Mo. Suo Mo's real daughter was switched with Na Xue when she was around 5 years old. Na Xue was stabbed through the heart when she was around 3 years old by her own mother over a 100 years ago. She is thought to have been frozen after her mother stabbed her and experimented on by DDT some time after being unfrozen she was switched with Suo Mo's real daughter by DDT. When she was less than seven years old she was stabbed through the heart for the second time by Mo Tuo prince when Suo Mo's clan was massacred but she didn't die, the Mo Tuo prince was about to kill her but Di Ming stepped forward and asked for her be spared. 

    More detailed info
    Spoiler:
    She was killed by her own mother at the age of three.

    After countless years, constantly frozen, constantly being experimented on, is a tool, completely manipulated by the fate of other people.

    At the age of five, she became Suo Mo's daughter in Exchange. That more than one year perhaps is her warmest years, have parents that love her.

    But her happy days were soon over, and the Mo Tuo Empire killed her grandfather and mother.

    She and small Di Na(Suo Mo's real daughter) exchange, she had the memories of small Di Na implanted in her , so her personality changed, but in her memory Suo Mo and his wife is still her father and mother.

    Then, just six years old, she was first cut on her throat by the Mo Tuo Warrior's, and then the Mo Tuo Prince pierced her heart, and then from only six years old she lived in the dangerous Mo Tuo Empire.

    No wonder she's so insecure!

    She was also made into a fake hell knight through DDT's experiments which is why she has the demon transformation ability.

    All she wants is to master her own destiny and not be manipulated by others. If she wants to master her own destiny, she must become the "absolute person and the Master of Heaven and earth".

  • elon said:
    Bingren's cultivation level?
    Spoiler:
    Probably Heaven rank sub-king.
  • cfang said:
    elon said:
    Bingren's cultivation level?
    Spoiler:
    Probably Heaven rank sub-king.
    Any idea about Mo Tuo Emperor's level?
  • edited May 2017
    elon said:
    cfang said:
    elon said:
    Bingren's cultivation level?
    Spoiler:
    Probably Heaven rank sub-king.
    Any idea about Mo Tuo Emperor's level?
    Spoiler:
    Probably also Heaven rank Sub-king but don't know how many stars.
  • Nai'er
    Spoiler:

    Does she get saved from the poison?
  • jsan said:
    Nai'er
    Spoiler:

    Does she get saved from the poison?
    Spoiler:
    Yes
Sign In or Register to comment.