God of Slaughter

Comments

• hes just exhausted 
  • Im only at chapter 146 and in it linda hates the yang clan when does she find out who he is, and what does she do?
  • When he release his great grandfather from demon trap
  • guys can you tell me spoilers on the last translate arc?

• is there any sequel of this series ?
  • Anyone know around which chapter Shi Yan frees his grandfather and the Yang clan comes back for revenge again the families who conspired against them with the demons?
  • When he release his great grandfather from demon trap
    He doesnt. It turned out that hid grandpa is just super strong and gotten caught by demons on purpose to lure them out to Endless Sea so that they can destroy them once and for all. He just broke out from their trap on his own later on.
  • niax said:
    Anyone know around which chapter Shi Yan frees his grandfather and the Yang clan comes back for revenge again the families who conspired against them with the demons?
    That arc finishes at chapter 500 so I think it will be around 450

• any info regarding what happens between the mc and the three god sect? as well as that ouyang lushang girl that appeared in chapter 118?
    three god sect becomes one of his allies and that ouyang girl goes all the way to the end of the novel. She becomes disciple of God clan's super expert and she doesnt fall behind in cultivation compared to our mc.
  • edited January 2017
     Flyingboots said:
    I'm very curious, I'm at 304 right now, and Cao Zhilan is making some very odd attempts to marry him and acting straight out weird. I don't see her in the list of harem girls, so what's her game? Anyone who could spoil? 3
    Fafanir said:
    Quality111 said:
    No matter what u try to say in my eyes the author fucked up big time with that character.
    Maybe he wanted to make it look like the first personality was fake since she was scared and had no power.
    And once she got her powers back she went back to normal as i read it, it didn't seems believable at all.
    to me at least
    [Maa...not only Mu die girl, their is another girl too at first try chase after him even announced it in the public without getting embarrass, but after some accident and she know MC cannot rise his cultivation and got chase down by devil race (Yang clan leader got caught by devil race and at that time and Yang Clan got chase down by the enemy.) she abandon the MC...After that, the MC can rise his cultivation back.....she can only regret and look at the back of MC become so fucking OP.......The author is meanie he even emphasis on how she regret it later.....   ]

The another girl is Cao Zhilan.
  • What is the regret chapter for Zhilan?
  • This one was really disappointing. The MC hasn't seen the main heroine for decades. The MC wanted to marry her in the beginning, she even saved him or attempted to save him at the risk of her own life and after reuniting 100's of chapters later he also makes a deal to sleep with her once he's able to beat her. 
    MC ends up banging her in the forest or wilderness like some cheap hooker.
    Other harem members are neglected for years , apparently MC is too busy to accompany them.
    MC is easily offended. 
    End of the story MC become some omnipotent GOD,  the end BLAH BLAH.....
    It felt really depressing.
  • I knew something was up when the author kept doing stupid shit. Like making a 2 week trip into 3-5 years. When he finally gets home he has to escape so much bullshit. 
  • radcora said:
    This one was really disappointing. The MC hasn't seen the main heroine for decades. The MC wanted to marry her in the beginning, she even saved him or attempted to save him at the risk of her own life and after reuniting 100's of chapters later he also makes a deal to sleep with her once he's able to beat her. 
    MC ends up banging her in the forest or wilderness like some cheap hooker.
    Other harem members are neglected for years , apparently MC is too busy to accompany them.
    MC is easily offended. 
    End of the story MC become some omnipotent GOD,  the end BLAH BLAH.....
    It felt really depressing.
    Yeah, this was sad, the girl/s were even crying. IMHO the MC seemed like a douche. Regretted reading it. Luckily read AST straight after which had a somewhat happy ending.
  • Who did he sleep with? 

Did he sleep with Zi Yao? I'm reading lnmtl, and doesn't seem to be any of the moment...
  • edited March 2017
    Nevermind​....
  • Can anyone spoill me harem mambers names?
  • If mc becomes like a god in the end why are all the girls crying can someone plz explain
  • If mc becomes like a god in the end why are all the girls crying can someone plz explain
    Crying when?
  • What wuxser said
  • This is why:

shi1000 said:

He acknowledged them as his women and successfully moved his heart, but until the end he never made them settled in one place together.
    Don't expect wedding scene and family scene in this novel (one of my disappointment)
    The war keeps going on and on, with only a little break.

Even Xia Xinyan who is number 1 in his harem thinking that no girls will be able to make him stop his journey and its true

And then after final war, there is no post-ending scene from author regarding the girls.. so... yeah.

• edited May 2017
    If mc becomes like a god in the end why are all the girls crying can someone plz explain
    Spoiler:
    I've read this well over a year ago and barely remember any of it but I'm glad that I don't , this is JMO. In the end he takes thousands or millions of years or something(can't remember entirely) like that to evolve or rebirth himself as a god(I think god of slaughter). His family and the girls probably died, there was no mention of them and they don't have that long a lifespan.

Before he becomes a god - The main girl Xia gets sidelined. There's also another girl that's equal in beauty to Xia who liked him for some reason anyway apparently she also entered his heart so Xia is probably no longer the main girl, she was missing for 100's of chapter also. There was some other girls apparently he told them that he loved them but didn't really. I don't remember him ever marrying Xia he just banged(yes not lovemaking banged like some cheap bitch on her own initiative and i'm sure she was a virgin) her. He doesn't really care for most of them,he just wanted their bodies according to him and some of them followed him to his home-base. He went on missions for years in-between, even though he would come home once every few years, he would neglect to even greet them. I think some of them living at his home-base weren't even seen by him for over decade/s. There was one of those crappy regret chapters that mentioned one girl crying about how he told her he loved blah blah blah..... Mr hero too busy, Oh yeah and sometimes it's mentioned as time goes by MC feelings for them fades away. So he neglects them and his feelings fades away that's if he ever really had any for them.

Even though he told some girls that he loved them. The only women that apparently really entered his heart was Xia and that other girl, I don't remember her name but she was more or less one of the most powerful girls introduced. The way things handled at the end it's questionable whether MC really even care for Xia anymore. 

• That's a pretty terrible resolution to the romance. Wow.
  • LOL So glad I been dropped it when the author kept doing silly things. 
  • edited July 2017
    good good .....time to drop this .... whats the point at 130ish .....and hoping xia xin smth will be like his chick for life now really dissapointing
  • edited July 2017
    Gui liao is life
  • His grandfather is pretending to be caught. İ can understand this. But he saying he planned this cao family and martial spirit palace. And these two ones trying to kill mc. What is this? That grandpa do nothing for this. What is this idiotic plan?
  • Yeah if this was really planned and yet he let Shi Yan suffer all this fucked up stuff with even linda getting killed then I hope the MC Kills his grandfather Cao family and Martial Spirit Palace and absorbs their powers cause they absorbed the power of some Godking.
  • edited September 2017
    What happens to Mo Yanyu? The one who enslaved the MC in the beginning? Does she get killed?
  • pasin said:
    What happens to Mo Yanyu? The one who enslaved the MC in the beginning? Does she get killed?
    Yes she dies. MC rapes her on her wedding day in front of her husband then gives her to his henchmen to play with.