World Destroying Demonic Emperor

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/world-destroying-demonic-emperor/

RAWS - http://www.piaotian.net/html/7/7824/

Looks like newly translated. Same author that wrote Nine Yang Sword Saint. Discuss spoilers.

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Akashura said:
    elon said:
    Akashura said:

If the MC was cold towards her then why did he save her after she got 'killed' and had sex with her for 3 years?
    Does he come to know that she was tortured and got pregnant due to some weird water? What was his reaction towards it?
    How did her feelings change after he saved her and fucked her for 3 years? Also what did she feel after getting pregnant with the MC's child?
    Spoiler:
    1 - He saved her because he needed something urgently to prolong the life of his friend who is also the prime minister of his Demon flame empire. Ji Xiu Ning is the one that knows where to get it but she was 'killed' so MC needed to revive/resurrect her. Ji Xiu Ning as the dragon temple saintess which is also considered as an iconic figure is extremely devoted to dragon temple despite their betrayal, you could say that she's kind of brainwashed. She dedicated her whole life towards the dragon temple and never cared for anything else, it's her purpose for living. The thing that the MC needed was a saint level heart. The heart is in a secret tomb/laboratory that Ji xiu ning knows the location of. Ji xiu ning who was once the well respected saintess was demoted to a Patrolling Envoy after she was saved from her torture.
    Before Ji xiu ning's death the deal was that the MC doesn't follow her to the secret tomb however after the MC revived her he ended up following her to the secret tomb. They both entered the tomb then Ji xiu ning sabotages the means of exiting to prevent MC from leaving because she feels that the dragon temple will regret ever betraying her if she killed or trapped the demon emperor which is the MC. The MC realizes that Ji xiu ning has lost any reason for her to live after being betrayed by the dragon temple to which she devoted her whole life to. 
    MC decides the only means to get her to open the exit is to conquer her so he decides he needs to have sex with her at first it seems that forced himself on her however he did have an agreement with her to take her chastity after she gives him the saint's heart. Ji xiu ning gets addicted to sex with the MC and finally feels that she can be useful after being abandoned by dragon temple.The MC had to have sex with her until he could convince her to tell him how to exit the tomb that's the reason why they had sex for so long. MC has sex with her until they experience something called a soul blend. 

3 years passed in the tomb but time on the outside never changed so once the MC exits it would be almost the same time as when he entered.

2 - She told him about the torture and how she got pregnant because he asked who was the father to which she replied that the child doesn't have a father but the closest thing to the child's father is the MC because the water or essence that they used is somehow related to the demon emperor. His reaction doesn't seem like much he just had a bit of a scare when he heard her explain how she got pregnant since it was some how related to the the demon emperor.

3 - After the soul blend the MC convinced her that he intends to destroy the dark side of dragon temple and once that happens she will become the saintess of the light side of the dragon temple. She found a new purpose but she asked MC to promise that they never have sex again because she takes being a saintess very seriously. MC agrees. They've had very little contact since they left the tomb/lab but she's staying in Lan Ling's Demon flame empire. I guess they could be kind of friends or relationship is strictly professional after leaving the tomb/lab. She felt panic-stricken, she was still devoting her self to being a saintess and she had taken precautions to prevent herself from getting pregnant.

Why did they have an agreement for him to fuck her?
    Why did she get addicted to sex with him despite being a brainwashed devotee of DDT and having no feelings for him?
    Why did the MC experience the Soul Blend thingy with her despite the fact that he hates her? Shouldn't he feel disgusted having to fuck a woman he hates?
    Also why does her 1st child need to be related with the MC cuz weren't there other Demon Emperors in the past as well? That magic water or whatever could be related to just about any of them.
    Spoiler:
    1. She wanted the MC to save her child with his blood. She says that she knows a way to help his friend(has more or less around 30 days to live) prolong his life and will trade with MC. MC agrees but wants to go with her to the tomb/lab but she refused because she doesn't want him to know the location so MC threatens her chastity saying that the heart is not enough for his blood so she must add her chastity to the transaction. She highly values her chastity. I guess MC also wanted to do it as a form of punishment because she was involved in Suo Lun's killing. He said if she doesn't take him with her then she must give him her chastity or he won't give her the child(he already saved the child at this point) back. She rather give up her chastity than betray the dragon temple so she agrees.

2. It's said that the dragon temple never cut of her human emotions unlike MC's wife princess/queen Zhi Yan so she can feel emotions much better than regular dragon temple members. It was her first time experiencing sex and she enjoyed it. MC is a lady-killer and good at satisfying women in bed. One woman that he seduced said that after she had sex with him, it fell like he put poison( NOT LIFE THREATENING KIND BUT MADE HER FEEL EMPTY WITHOUT HIM AFTER) in her body. 

3. They had sex so many times,maybe with all that physical contact they developed some feeling for each other, I guess eventually they made some kind of spiritual connection. I forgot to mention after she trapped him with her in the tomb the MC got angry and attacked her, threatening to kill her but she never fought back and she wanted him to kill her. This is when the MC realized that she had lost the will to live since she was on par or stronger than him in strength but she never fought back. The MC pitied her after thinking about how people back on earth have similar experiences.

4. It's said that the Demoness country's beautiful women never gets married, to a certain extent they are the Demon Emperor's women.The water came from something called the god demon springs(I don't think the origin was explained) which they use to get pregnant and all children are female.  Surprisingly Ji xiu ning's child is male which should be impossible under normal circumstances.  It's not clearly mentioned but all Demon emperors blood are probably similar so MC blood is probably similar. 
  • edited May 2017
    Akashura said:
    elon said:
    Akashura said:

If the MC was cold towards her then why did he save her after she got 'killed' and had sex with her for 3 years?
    Does he come to know that she was tortured and got pregnant due to some weird water? What was his reaction towards it?
    How did her feelings change after he saved her and fucked her for 3 years? Also what did she feel after getting pregnant with the MC's child?
    Spoiler:
    1 - He saved her because he needed something urgently to prolong the life of his friend who is also the prime minister of his Demon flame empire. Ji Xiu Ning is the one that knows where to get it but she was 'killed' so MC needed to revive/resurrect her. Ji Xiu Ning as the dragon temple saintess which is also considered as an iconic figure is extremely devoted to dragon temple despite their betrayal, you could say that she's kind of brainwashed. She dedicated her whole life towards the dragon temple and never cared for anything else, it's her purpose for living. The thing that the MC needed was a saint level heart. The heart is in a secret tomb/laboratory that Ji xiu ning knows the location of. Ji xiu ning who was once the well respected saintess was demoted to a Patrolling Envoy after she was saved from her torture.
    Before Ji xiu ning's death the deal was that the MC doesn't follow her to the secret tomb however after the MC revived her he ended up following her to the secret tomb. They both entered the tomb then Ji xiu ning sabotages the means of exiting to prevent MC from leaving because she feels that the dragon temple will regret ever betraying her if she killed or trapped the demon emperor which is the MC. The MC realizes that Ji xiu ning has lost any reason for her to live after being betrayed by the dragon temple to which she devoted her whole life to. 
    MC decides the only means to get her to open the exit is to conquer her so he decides he needs to have sex with her at first it seems that forced himself on her however he did have an agreement with her to take her chastity after she gives him the saint's heart. Ji xiu ning gets addicted to sex with the MC and finally feels that she can be useful after being abandoned by dragon temple.The MC had to have sex with her until he could convince her to tell him how to exit the tomb that's the reason why they had sex for so long. MC has sex with her until they experience something called a soul blend. 

3 years passed in the tomb but time on the outside never changed so once the MC exits it would be almost the same time as when he entered.

2 - She told him about the torture and how she got pregnant because he asked who was the father to which she replied that the child doesn't have a father but the closest thing to the child's father is the MC because the water or essence that they used is somehow related to the demon emperor. His reaction doesn't seem like much he just had a bit of a scare when he heard her explain how she got pregnant since it was some how related to the the demon emperor.

3 - After the soul blend the MC convinced her that he intends to destroy the dark side of dragon temple and once that happens she will become the saintess of the light side of the dragon temple. She found a new purpose but she asked MC to promise that they never have sex again because she takes being a saintess very seriously. MC agrees. They've had very little contact since they left the tomb/lab but she's staying in Lan Ling's Demon flame empire. I guess they could be kind of friends or relationship is strictly professional after leaving the tomb/lab. She felt panic-stricken, she was still devoting her self to being a saintess and she had taken precautions to prevent herself from getting pregnant.

Why did they have an agreement for him to fuck her?
    Why did she get addicted to sex with him despite being a brainwashed devotee of DDT and having no feelings for him?
    Why did the MC experience the Soul Blend thingy with her despite the fact that he hates her? Shouldn't he feel disgusted having to fuck a woman he hates?
    Also why does her 1st child need to be related with the MC cuz weren't there other Demon Emperors in the past as well? That magic water or whatever could be related to just about any of them.
    Spoiler:
    1. She wanted the MC to save her child with his blood. She says that she knows a way to help his friend(has more or less around 30 days to live) prolong his life and will trade with MC. MC agrees but wants to go with her to the tomb/lab but she refused because she doesn't want him to know the location so MC threatens her chastity saying that the heart is not enough for his blood so she must add her chastity to the transaction. She highly values her chastity. I guess MC also wanted to do it as a form of punishment because she was involved in Suo Lun's killing. He said if she doesn't take him with her then she must give him her chastity or he won't give her the child(he already saved the child at this point) back. She rather give up her chastity than betray the dragon temple so she agrees.

2. It's said that the dragon temple never cut of her human emotions unlike MC's wife princess/queen Zhi Yan so she can feel emotions much better than regular dragon temple members. It was her first time experiencing sex and she enjoyed it. MC is a lady-killer and good at satisfying women in bed. One woman that he seduced said that after she had sex with him, it fell like he put poison( NOT LIFE THREATENING KIND BUT MADE HER FEEL EMPTY WITHOUT HIM AFTER) in her body. 

3. They had sex so many times,maybe with all that physical contact they developed some feeling for each other, I guess eventually they made some kind of spiritual connection. I forgot to mention after she trapped him with her in the tomb the MC got angry and attacked her, threatening to kill her but she never fought back and she wanted him to kill her. This is when the MC realized that she had lost the will to live since she was on par or stronger than him in strength but she never fought back. The MC pitied her after thinking about how people back on earth have similar experiences.

4. It's said that the Demoness country's beautiful women never gets married, to a certain extent they are the Demon Emperor's women.The water came from something called the god demon springs(I don't think the origin was explained) which they use to get pregnant and all children are female.  Surprisingly Ji xiu ning's child is male which should be impossible under normal circumstances.  It's not clearly mentioned but all Demon emperors blood are probably similar so MC blood is probably similar. 
  • edited May 2017

Spoiler:
    Looks like a bug transferred new spoilers to front page. 
  • edited May 2017

Spoiler:
    Looks like a bug transferred new spoilers to front page. 
  • edited June 2017
    SPOILER ALERT
    (no idea how to do the spoiler tab thing)
    just a heads up

Author gonna kill of MC wife 'Ji Xiuning' that betrayed him so the author has reached a new bottom line and fuck knows what he will do in the future chapters of the novel
  • edited June 2017
    SPOILER ALERT
    (no idea how to do the spoiler tab thing)
    just a heads up

Author gonna kill of MC wife 'Ji Xiuning' that betrayed him so the author has reached a new bottom line and fuck knows what he will do in the future chapters of the novel
  • edited July 2017
    elon said:
    lorwa said:
    elon said:
    Arawn said:
    Just how many "betrayals" do we have in this story? I have been thinking to start reading this novel. MC's relationship with his women seems very complex(?) (from the comments I read on lnmtl) which piqued my interest.
    But if there are too many betrayals it would probably get depressing. I hope not every woman who is in MC's harem ends up betraying him...
    There are women in the MC's harem that are unconditionally loyal to the MC. The ones that betrayed the MC were the enemy's disciples and spies. One of his wives was a disciple of the enemy. Another wife was a spy from the enemy's side.

Don't remember the exact amount for the women but two wives betrayed him. The first betrayal could feel very depressing for most readers because the MC's entire life changes because of it.

Well, i don't know which wife you meant, but it's 3 by the way. One when he was a human, Two as spies. Possibly 4th since she's a sleeper agent, which she herself doesn't even know.
    The two wives I was referring to were Zhi Yan and Lan Sisi

After reading hundreds of chapters it's sometimes difficult to recall everything. I remember out of two spies one was a wife and another spy was a concubine(unofficial or didn't have a formal status) or just sex friend LOL. Who's the third wife?

Did he marry that spy/sex friend:
    Ji Xiuning
    or was it someone else?
    You're right, it was only two from his wives. He's probably talking about that same spy/"sex friend". As far as I remember she didn't get married to the MC.
    Spoiler:
    plus she wanted to be or pretended to want to be Saintess so one reason for her not to get married but she got pregnant unintentionally and gave birth to twins[/spoilers]
  • edited July 2017
    elon said:
    lorwa said:
    elon said:
    Arawn said:
    Just how many "betrayals" do we have in this story? I have been thinking to start reading this novel. MC's relationship with his women seems very complex(?) (from the comments I read on lnmtl) which piqued my interest.
    But if there are too many betrayals it would probably get depressing. I hope not every woman who is in MC's harem ends up betraying him...
    There are women in the MC's harem that are unconditionally loyal to the MC. The ones that betrayed the MC were the enemy's disciples and spies. One of his wives was a disciple of the enemy. Another wife was a spy from the enemy's side.

Don't remember the exact amount for the women but two wives betrayed him. The first betrayal could feel very depressing for most readers because the MC's entire life changes because of it.

Well, i don't know which wife you meant, but it's 3 by the way. One when he was a human, Two as spies. Possibly 4th since she's a sleeper agent, which she herself doesn't even know.
    The two wives I was referring to were Zhi Yan and Lan Sisi

After reading hundreds of chapters it's sometimes difficult to recall everything. I remember out of two spies one was a wife and another spy was a concubine(unofficial or didn't have a formal status) or just sex friend LOL. Who's the third wife?

Did he marry that spy/sex friend:
    Ji Xiuning
    or was it someone else?
    You're right, it was only two from his wives. He's probably talking about that same spy/"sex friend". As far as I remember she didn't get married to the MC.
    Spoiler:
    plus she wanted to be or pretended to want to be Saintess so one reason for her not to get married but she got pregnant unintentionally and gave birth to twins[/spoilers]
  • Kickass good
  • Does the Princess Ning like the MC ?
    Does Niya teacher join the mc ?
  • radcora said:
    Does the Princess Ning like the MC ?
    Spoiler:
    Yes, he got the princess pregnant.

Yes, she was teaching his daughter.
  • What happened to the MC's sister?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • wuxser said:
    radcora said:
    Spoiler:

Join the MC as in harem?
  • edited February 2017
    Akashura said:
    What happened to the MC's sister?
    Spoiler:
    No concrete news on her yet. The MC thinks that Sou Lun's sister is the same girl because she looks the same as his sister. 
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    wuxser said:
    radcora said:
    Spoiler:

Join the MC as in harem?
    Spoiler:
    Not officially, She wanted to live with him earlier but she couldn't because of family( they were on the mc's enemies side)  reasons and the MC was also busy fighting to get his land and home back after it was taken over. By the time she's able to join the MC his status is very high(he was engaged to the future queen) so she probably feels inferior but it also wasn't clear whether she minded him having a harem, so the MC didn't make any move on her yet but he asked her to teach his daughter.
  • Have you finished the novel? So she's only the teacher of his daughter for the rest of the novel?
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Have you finished the novel? So she's only the teacher of his daughter for the rest of the novel?
    No, the novel is still ongoing, the authors has been releasing two chapters per day, right now there are 724 chapters and I still haven't finished reading all the chapters yet.

She is so far but the author still hasn't finished the novel yet and some major events happened that separated the MC from his family as well as Niya, not long after they were reunited.
  • i have read raws upto , mc he went to war with  his sister husband country ...

1.so what happened to  his sister Ning bang ice after that...because i had skipped some raws and went furthur head like 502th chapter from then for a few chapters  i didnt see his sister charcater at all .so i am scared whether her sister is died or forgotten...

2..is she still the no 1 in his heart until the recent raws updates, or some girl occupied his heart...{ until you have read)..

so please some one who had raws can spoil me.....and please tell me the raws until you have read.....
  • g33kl0rd said:
    i have read raws upto , mc he went to war with  his sister husband country ...

1.so what happened to  his sister Ning bang ice after that...because i had skipped some raws and went furthur head like 502th chapter from then for a few chapters  i didnt see his sister charcater at all .so i am scared whether her sister is died or forgotten...

2..is she still the no 1 in his heart until the recent raws updates, or some girl occupied his heart...{ until you have read)..

so please some one who had raws can spoil me.....and please tell me the raws until you have read.....
    Spoiler:
    1. He married her secretly(because the public thinks they are blood-related siblings,Ofcourse we know he isn't the real Sou Lun) on the same day he married the Queen/Princess and the mercenary Girl. The MC was betrayed later on and some of His harem member's were captured by the Dragon temple.The remaining harem members escaped. So far it's been implied that his sister(wife) has been one of those captured. I think she's imprisoned by the Dragon Temple.So she's still alive.

2.As far I know she still is.
  • edited February 2017
    @wuxser

What happens to the MC's sister from Earth? Has he found her by the latest raws?
    Also does he marry the twins as well?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:

Spoiler:
    1. He married her secretly(because the public thinks they are blood-related siblings,Ofcourse we know he isn't the real Sou Lun) on the same day he married the Queen/Princess and the mercenary Girl. The MC was betrayed later on and some of His harem member's were captured by the Dragon temple.The remaining harem members escaped. So far it's been implied that his sister(wife) has been one of those captured. I think she's imprisoned by the Dragon Temple.So she's still alive.

1.yup i had read that , i dont know what happend but princess yan had  betrayed rght, in dragon temple she was interrogating the mercnary girl{ i got shocked from that, because i never imagined princess yan would betray him}.. and suddenly some person came and taken mercenary girl to make her witch and the mercenary went with him in order to escape from dragon temple..and in next chapters they have mentioned about remaining harem members  but regarding his sister they haven't mentioned her at all like she is a side character......if you had read anything can u spoiler me.....

because her character i liked a lot, and from first mc loved only her, so i got mad when she was left out and decided to drop this novel....{  sister was main focus of the novel,as the novel runs,, i mean mc was struggling hard to make her happy, i know its harem and mc should treat other characters equally too...but the author shouldnt left out the main charcter rght...} 

so if u have read and had patience please spoil regarding her, and thanks for the before spolier ..
  • Akashura said:
    @wuxser

What happens to the MC's sister from Earth? Has he found her by the latest raws?

1.The author didn't give a correct clarification regarding that. and from until latest raws, its implied that SouLun's sister is the sister because she looks exactly like the sister from earth,, {her eyes, nature and some hobbies}..so mc think she was her sister too....so we should think that Soulingbing ice was his sister...as the novel is still going so anything may change...

• Akashura said:
    @wuxser

The g33l0rd already answered the first question.

As for the twins.
    Spoiler:
    No, but so far the elder sister develops feeling for the mc and she takes the initiative to kiss him, mc also flirts with her ,eg. pinched her ass.
  • edited February 2017
    g33kl0rd said:
    wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:

Spoiler:

1.yup i had read that , i dont know what happend but princess yan had  betrayed rght, in dragon temple she was interrogating the mercnary girl{ i got shocked from that, because i never imagined princess yan would betray him}.. and suddenly some person came and taken mercenary girl to make her witch and the mercenary went with him in order to escape from dragon temple..and in next chapters they have mentioned about remaining harem members  but regarding his sister they haven't mentioned her at all like she is a side character......if you had read anything can u spoiler me.....

because her character i liked a lot, and from first mc loved only her, so i got mad when she was left out and decided to drop this novel....{  sister was main focus of the novel,as the novel runs,, i mean mc was struggling hard to make her happy, i know its harem and mc should treat other characters equally too...but the author shouldnt left out the main charcter rght...} 

so if u have read and had patience please spoil regarding her, and thanks for the before spolier ..
    Spoiler:
    In chapter 479 she faints after hearing that the MC was killed. The dragon temple ordered that all the mc's family members be killed. At the last minute someone appears with orders from some higher authority in the dragon temple. He orders that all of the mc's family members be arrested instead of being killed. So the sister was among those people along with Qin Shao, his daughter and the others. 

In the RAWS after ch 479 there wasn't any mention of the family members that were captured earlier on but mostly the ones that escaped, so it can be assumed that the captured ones are still alive.
    I doubt the sister will die, like you said she is one of the mc's most important people. At the moment the dragon temple is too strong, if he tries to save them now it would be suicide. I think when the mc is strong enough or able to resist the dragon temple, he will return to the human kingdom and save his captured family members including his sister.
  • This author sure likes a good drama huh, i mean sure the mc has to suffer a little bit trough the novel but come on...
  • wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    In chapter 479 she faints after hearing that the MC was killed. The dragon temple ordered that all the mc's family members be killed. At the last minute someone appears with orders from some higher authority in the dragon temple. He orders that all of the mc's family members be arrested instead of being killed. So the sister was among those people along with Qin Shao, his daughter and the others. 

In the RAWS after ch 479 there wasn't any mention of the family members that were captured earlier on but mostly the ones that escaped, so it can be assumed that the captured ones are still alive.
    I doubt the sister will die, like you said she is one of the mc's most important people. At the moment the dragon temple is too strong, if he tries to save them now it would be suicide. I think when the mc is strong enough or able to resist the dragon temple, he will return to the human kingdom and save his captured family members including his sister.
    thnks for the spolier and which character do u like in female mc's....
  • Oh, I was kind of enjoying this but yet another 'the MC's friends and family get captured by the bad guys' plotline, I am so, so sick of that plot.
  • edited February 2017
    g33kl0rd said:
    wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    The mc's sister is the best because she was the first to take care of the mc. I like that the mc wants take care of her.
    Apart from the mc's sister, the mercenary girl is quiet nice , but if I had to pick one girl apart from the mc's sister, it would be Shiluo's( crazy guy) sister(the girl with the ice power), she has a cold personality but gets along well with the mc, she's loyal, she's as beautiful as princess Yan but she's actually caring, and she's also quiet strong and talented.
  • wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:
    wuxser said:
    g33kl0rd said:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    The mc's sister is the best because she was the first to take care of the mc. I like that the mc wants take care of her.
    Apart from the mc's sister, the mercenary girl is quiet nice , but if I had to pick one girl apart from the mc's sister, it would be Shiluo's( crazy guy) sister(the girl with the ice power), she has a cold personality but gets along well with the mc, she's loyal, she's as beautiful as princess Yan but she's actually caring, and she's also quiet strong and talented.
    hm, i also like her apart from the sister
  • Oh, I was kind of enjoying this but yet another 'the MC's friends and family get captured by the bad guys' plotline, I am so, so sick of that plot.
    hey, come on. it' a change of pace rght, although i too don't like this betrayal and Villains plot but I think that what it's makes this novel good rather than some novels out there[ where mc increasing his power , beating villain randomly and gaining beauties}..wait for few chapters he will beat the shit out of them in future..