World Destroying Demonic Emperor

Comments

• So Lan Ling cares nothing for his women anymore after becoming a demon? It would still be acceptable if he treated everyone outside of his family like that but there's certain lines even a demon shouldn't cross, that's just an unlikable trait to have.
    Spoiler:
    Are you talking about his women from the Human State/continent or the new ones from the Demon continent ? 
  • radcora said:
    So Lan Ling cares nothing for his women anymore after becoming a demon? It would still be acceptable if he treated everyone outside of his family like that but there's certain lines even a demon shouldn't cross, that's just an unlikable trait to have.
    Spoiler:
    Are you talking about his women from the Human State/continent or the new ones from the Demon continent ? 
    The one's from the Human State, right? 
  • edited May 2017
    radcora said:
    So Lan Ling cares nothing for his women anymore after becoming a demon? It would still be acceptable if he treated everyone outside of his family like that but there's certain lines even a demon shouldn't cross, that's just an unlikable trait to have.
    Spoiler:
    The one's from the Human State, right? 
    Spoiler:
    His women from the human state are the one's that he most cares about which is why he is acting so cold and crazy after reaching the Demon territory/continent. He doesn't know if they are dead or alive but he doesn't hold up much hope of them being alive probably because of how merciless the dragon temple is.
    When first reaching demon territory his main goal is to get revenge for them and himself so he is trying his best to get strong enough to fight the Dragon Temple and save them if they are still alive.
  • So there's a Devil successor(demon), is there also a God's Spokesman?
  • edited May 2017
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:

Spoiler:
    In one of the earlier chapters Zhi Li, Lan Tu, Yan Mo and Headless hell knight were discussing how to get Ashi Luo's soul fragment back from DDT and faceless man was also present but when they set out it was mention that four hell knights went so faceless man can't be a hell knight otherwise they would have mentioned that it was five hell knights unless it was an error.

Maybe headless knight is not related to anyone who was killed directly or indirectly by Lan Ling otherwise for what reason would the author need to hide his identity.
    Spoiler:
    he will become so called dragon emperor , meaning he wont have authority, only puppet serving to manipulate the masses. also DDT will be milking him for all his knowledge about energy studies. apparently DDT is not omnipotent , hell if moon does not exist they will surely lose fight to demon clan. I speculate that they can not contact moon otherwise they would not need dragon emperor help them on space magic study and build dragon smelting trial prison. therefore host of demon star is like a stephen hawking of  our society. they are all omnipotent and have advanced knowledge about energy. on the other hand DDT is only studying what crumbs dragon emperor has left behind. they do not have access to the knowledge host of demon star has. that is why they need lan ling .now that lan ling is present it is heaven given opportunity. after lan ling is defeated they will negotiate for the lives of his captured family and even use real lankou IDK. they will let him learn all the knowledge about energy and choose dragon emperor and use him until demon star leaves him. so I donot see the betrayal of faceless man. at one occasion his betrayal would be meaningful if lan ling emerged victorious this time. about headless knight , I want to suggest the head of knights who was beheaded . maybe he did not die and is the same guy . 
    Spoiler:
    Do you think that Mo Tuo is also a puppet of DDT?  Lan Ling also believes that Na Xue coming to the south as a separate faction from Mo Tuo was just a pretense their true goal is to takeover both the northern and southern wilds. They believe that DDT knows this but they've purposely turned a blind eye so they must be benefiting from them in some way.
  • edited May 2017
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:

Spoiler:
    In one of the earlier chapters Zhi Li, Lan Tu, Yan Mo and Headless hell knight were discussing how to get Ashi Luo's soul fragment back from DDT and faceless man was also present but when they set out it was mention that four hell knights went so faceless man can't be a hell knight otherwise they would have mentioned that it was five hell knights unless it was an error.

Maybe headless knight is not related to anyone who was killed directly or indirectly by Lan Ling otherwise for what reason would the author need to hide his identity.
    Spoiler:
    he will become so called dragon emperor , meaning he wont have authority, only puppet serving to manipulate the masses. also DDT will be milking him for all his knowledge about energy studies. apparently DDT is not omnipotent , hell if moon does not exist they will surely lose fight to demon clan. I speculate that they can not contact moon otherwise they would not need dragon emperor help them on space magic study and build dragon smelting trial prison. therefore host of demon star is like a stephen hawking of  our society. they are all omnipotent and have advanced knowledge about energy. on the other hand DDT is only studying what crumbs dragon emperor has left behind. they do not have access to the knowledge host of demon star has. that is why they need lan ling .now that lan ling is present it is heaven given opportunity. after lan ling is defeated they will negotiate for the lives of his captured family and even use real lankou IDK. they will let him learn all the knowledge about energy and choose dragon emperor and use him until demon star leaves him. so I donot see the betrayal of faceless man. at one occasion his betrayal would be meaningful if lan ling emerged victorious this time. about headless knight , I want to suggest the head of knights who was beheaded . maybe he did not die and is the same guy . 
    Spoiler:
    Nice call. It's confirmed that it's him but I wonder if it's his same body from 3000 years ago or he also reactivated/reincarnated like Zhi Li and the rest.
  • edited May 2017
    Active Hell knights so far:
    Spoiler:
    6 out of 13 - Headless, Zhi Li, Lan Tu, Yan Mo, Ashi Luo, Di Nie(either she is the 7th hell knight or she is related to the 7th)
  • edited May 2017
    About Na Xue:
    Spoiler:
    Now that we know Di Nie is either the 7th Hell knight or related to the 7th hell knight, it seems very likely that Na Xue is also either a hell knight or related to one of the hell knights.
  • radcora said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    about suo lun getting exposed as demon emperor in human state
    Spoiler:
    I think it was all plotted by faceless man. first reason is he did not need to give tear of devil to ashi luo . he could give it to him after he accomplished his last wish and came to him. although ashi luo does not know but we know that to become death knight , he first needs to die. so giving him tear of devil ahead of time is useless and meaningless. remember all the other death knights like zhi li , yan mo etc were given much later after they meet faceless man and they turned into hell knight at the spot. they were not given it carry around.  . second reason DDT sky priest admits that hell knights are impossible to locate , they appear and disappear . so to locate and kill them they even allow lan ling's existence. so for DDT to find tear of devil is impossible if they can not find hell knight. so I think headless man deliberately gave tear of devil to ashi luo knowing that it may fall into the hands of DDT. then what may be the reason for this. that is because he wants suo lun to die . and be reborn as devil. and become archenemy with DDT. because  he is host of demon star and all the previous hosts apart from dragon emperor had become demon emperor or sided with demons. and hell knights give loyalty to demon emperor. so if no ashi luo case , suo lun would be left to be , DDT could not find decisive evidence even if they suspected him. then what would suo lun do? he would raid barbarian territory meaning he would become enemy with demon clan. so this is not what faceless man wants. he wants him to become demon emperor and destroy DDT. so I think this the plot of him 
    Spoiler:
    Do you think faceless man also has another identity(someone that's already been introduced with a name)?

Spoiler:
    it would be hard to guess without clue.  before I thought he was hell knight . but at latest chapter lan sisi says that some faceless man saved them and she calls him prophet . so I think he is not hell knight . what do you think?

Spoiler:
    So far we know the identities of four hell knights but there is five, the headless knight's identity still hasn't been confirmed, at first I thought that the Headless knight could be Suo Hanyi because MC beheaded him earlier but his limbs were also cutoff so it's not necessarily him but I think he would be most suited for how he was an obstacle for the MC just like Zhi Li and the others. MC also beheaded that duke guy, the king's brother so it could also be him but it could also be someone that was killed indirectly by him since none of the known hell knights were killed directly by him.

The hell knights being awakened so far have been done by someone else, the first person I remember doing it was the Headless knight. But who awakened the headless knight? - it was probably the faceless man. If the faceless man is a hell knight then who awakened him? - So for now I also think that faceless man isn't an hell knight. If he truly cares about demon emperor or demon clan then maybe he has ancient time memories like Nai'er.
    But what is his true motive? Is he truly looking out for the demon emperor/demon clan? We have learnt recently that the DDT has plans in place to sway the MC into becoming dragon emperor but is the faceless man somehow involved or is he 100 percent opposing DDT?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    The headless hell knight certainly fits the description as I also remember Na Xue say that the first child was beheaded and I think he was also their leader just as he seems to be now. 

Do you know when the faceless man was first introduced?  I ask because I skipped some dialogue of Ashi Luo as I felt the guy too disgusting when he was trying to harass woman that were no threat to him. So I'm not sure if I missed any interaction between him and the faceless man. If you can remember the faceless man's interactions with anyone else that would also be helpful.
    ch 274 was his first time appearance I think. other one was when all hell knights candidates came together. 
  • radcora said:
    Shahmali said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Will the Hell Knights previously captured by the dragon temple also reincarnate?
    yes they already have and if you want to know I can tell their identities
    Spoiler:
    after through reading , it seems that if hell knight is extinguished , he cannot reincarnate. however after the defeat of first demon emperor, all hell knights perish. then second and last demon emperor revives them paying a high price. then after dragon emperor betrays , 4 of them dies . so now only remains 9 of them. and hell knights serving each generation of demon emperor are 'preprogrammed' , like they are the extension of demon emperor's will , they share some of his traits. like this generation hell knight ashi luo , he has extreme love towards his elder sister, yan mo has arrogance that never gives in, or lan tu who is very honest , brave, protective, or zhi li who is very deceitful and uncompromising . so yeah there is only 9 of them. 4 of them are known other five I guess could be any of the following; zhi ting, zhi bian, suo long, suo huanyi, yan yan, gao yin etc.
    Spoiler:
    Do you remember which chapter the hell knights inability to reincarnate is explained?

If the headless hell knight is really the first child that was beheaded then it could also be possible that the others that perished could also comeback. If we think about it there are 13 hell knights in total and they are reincarnated hundreds or thousands of years again for example - Zhi Li, Lan Tu, Yan Mo, Ashi Luo. The fact that they are reincarnated would very likely mean that they had died previously.
    So what is preventing the other four(the ones that were casualties because of dragon emperor's betrayal) Hell knights from reincarnating ? 
    One possible reason of them not reincarnating could be that they haven't died but are still imprisoned by the DDT. Another reason could be that they were killed and their soul fragment like Ashi luo has been imprisoned. If this is the case then that means they could also be reactivated/revived if their location is reachable.
    Or could it be that they are not reincarnated but their devil blood is used to pass on their life?  for instance the devil blood received by Zhi Li was what made him a hell knight and it contained all the memories of a specific hell knight instead of him being reincarnated. This blood passing on theory doesn't seem suitable though because Ji Xiu Ning said that DDT priests also used the blood of captured Hell knights.

Spoiler:
     in ch 856 . you can see that after all hell knights perished second demon star host becomes demon emperor. after which he summons them back with some woodoo. so right now lan ling to reincarnate 4 hell knights he needs to become demon emperor first. in the recent chapter it is said that headless knight did not die apparently at last war. I would not say that what headless knight did was reincarnating ashi luo and others but giving them the essense of hell knight. this essence if hell knight dies also vanishes. so ashi luo and others are not reincarnated but combined with the previous hell knight conscience I think. so other four who died can not be brought to life. 
  • jsan said:
    So there's a Devil successor(demon), is there also a God's Spokesman?
    they are the same people . but that person only can choose one. at the same time can not present both of them. 
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    I think it was all plotted by faceless man. first reason is he did not need to give tear of devil to ashi luo . he could give it to him after he accomplished his last wish and came to him. although ashi luo does not know but we know that to become death knight , he first needs to die. so giving him tear of devil ahead of time is useless and meaningless. remember all the other death knights like zhi li , yan mo etc were given much later after they meet faceless man and they turned into hell knight at the spot. they were not given it carry around.  . second reason DDT sky priest admits that hell knights are impossible to locate , they appear and disappear . so to locate and kill them they even allow lan ling's existence. so for DDT to find tear of devil is impossible if they can not find hell knight. so I think headless man deliberately gave tear of devil to ashi luo knowing that it may fall into the hands of DDT. then what may be the reason for this. that is because he wants suo lun to die . and be reborn as devil. and become archenemy with DDT. because  he is host of demon star and all the previous hosts apart from dragon emperor had become demon emperor or sided with demons. and hell knights give loyalty to demon emperor. so if no ashi luo case , suo lun would be left to be , DDT could not find decisive evidence even if they suspected him. then what would suo lun do? he would raid barbarian territory meaning he would become enemy with demon clan. so this is not what faceless man wants. he wants him to become demon emperor and destroy DDT. so I think this the plot of him 
    Spoiler:
    Do you think faceless man also has another identity(someone that's already been introduced with a name)?

Spoiler:
    it would be hard to guess without clue.  before I thought he was hell knight . but at latest chapter lan sisi says that some faceless man saved them and she calls him prophet . so I think he is not hell knight . what do you think?

Spoiler:
    So far we know the identities of four hell knights but there is five, the headless knight's identity still hasn't been confirmed, at first I thought that the Headless knight could be Suo Hanyi because MC beheaded him earlier but his limbs were also cutoff so it's not necessarily him but I think he would be most suited for how he was an obstacle for the MC just like Zhi Li and the others. MC also beheaded that duke guy, the king's brother so it could also be him but it could also be someone that was killed indirectly by him since none of the known hell knights were killed directly by him.

The hell knights being awakened so far have been done by someone else, the first person I remember doing it was the Headless knight. But who awakened the headless knight? - it was probably the faceless man. If the faceless man is a hell knight then who awakened him? - So for now I also think that faceless man isn't an hell knight. If he truly cares about demon emperor or demon clan then maybe he has ancient time memories like Nai'er.
    But what is his true motive? Is he truly looking out for the demon emperor/demon clan? We have learnt recently that the DDT has plans in place to sway the MC into becoming dragon emperor but is the faceless man somehow involved or is he 100 percent opposing DDT?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Do you think that Mo Tuo is also a puppet of DDT?  Lan Ling also believes that Na Xue coming to the south as a separate faction from Mo Tuo was just a pretense their true goal is to takeover both the northern and southern wilds. They believe that DDT knows this but they've purposely turned a blind eye so they must be benefiting from them in some way.
    Spoiler:
    in the china forum I had read this theory and it seemed really convincing . it said that mutuo is DDT person .he is making a propaganda in demon clan to make demon clan turn their back on demon emperor. why do you think DDT is powerful but demon clan is weak even though demon clan is far superior in powerhouse than DDT. that is because they are fighting civil wars , are not united. however DDT preserves its powerhouses with heavenly grave and all human states are nearly united. so what if demons did not fight among them which can be achieved by demon emperor leadership. if they keep their faith in demon emperor and he unites them then it would be disastarous for DDT. remember how last two demon emperor almost extinguished DDT. so mutuo is making demon emperor less credible , tarnishing his reputation making all demon clan lose faith in him .then demon clan would not pose threat to DDT. it is also known that mutuo is working with DDT. even if he is not DDT spy , at least his selfishness weakens demon clan just like naxue.  his origin is also suspicious , could very well be the experiment of DDT laboratory. 
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Nice call. It's confirmed that it's him but I wonder if it's his same body from 3000 years ago or he also reactivated/reincarnated like Zhi Li and the rest.
    Spoiler:
    I think so. he should be reincarnated into the body of someone known by mc.
  • elon said:
    About Na Xue:
    Spoiler:
    Now that we know Di Nie is either the 7th Hell knight or related to the 7th hell knight, it seems very likely that Na Xue is also either a hell knight or related to one of the hell knights.
    Spoiler:
    could be related 4. child . she had said that they share some origin
  • So Lan Ling cares nothing for his women anymore after becoming a demon? It would still be acceptable if he treated everyone outside of his family like that but there's certain lines even a demon shouldn't cross, that's just an unlikable trait to have.
    Spoiler:
    after his wife zhi yan stabbed his heart , he got trauma he can not feel love . he wants to love his wife , child in demon clan but he is incapable. but after he meets naer , zhi ning , zhi yu he starts to feel love again. he also starts to care about his family in demon clan. 
  • edited May 2017
    Hell knights order and currently known status :
    Spoiler:

1st - headless
                                             2nd - DDT captured fate unknown
                                             3rd -  DDT captured fate unknown
                                             4th -  unknown
                                             5th -  tragic death
                                             6th -  DDT captured fate unknown
                                             7th -  Di Nie is or related to
                                             8th -  unknown/ no clues
                                             9th -  Yan Mo
                                            10th-  Lan Tu
                                            11th-  unknown/ no clues
                                            12th -  either Zhi Li or Ashi Luo 
                                            13th -  either Zhi Li or Ashi Luo
  • Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    About Na Xue:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    could be related 4. child . she had said that they share some origin
    Spoiler:
    Could also be related to 8th or 11th if not the 4th. 
  • edited May 2017
    Can someone tell me how exactly the Gui Qinshao, and Zhi Ning thing works out? It seems really strange that they would get together after everything they did to him and his family.

Also, what's up with Nai'er, does she just keep going on believing that Lan Ling is Suo Lun?
  • edited May 2017
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:

Spoiler:
    The headless hell knight certainly fits the description as I also remember Na Xue say that the first child was beheaded and I think he was also their leader just as he seems to be now. 

Do you know when the faceless man was first introduced?  I ask because I skipped some dialogue of Ashi Luo as I felt the guy too disgusting when he was trying to harass woman that were no threat to him. So I'm not sure if I missed any interaction between him and the faceless man. If you can remember the faceless man's interactions with anyone else that would also be helpful.
    ch 274 was his first time appearance I think. other one was when all hell knights candidates came together. 
    Thanks, looks like I also missed that.
    Spoiler:
    So faceless person's gender is unknown. After reading it I also feel that faceless person might be putting the demon clan first possibly even above the demon star host because the path the faceless may have manipulated Lan Ling on to seems extremely dangerous/risky. It seems like faceless man's plan could lead to either demon clan rising or demon star host dies trying all with the purpose of trying to help the demons and bring back the hell knights or maybe that person is programmed that way.
  • Can someone tell me how exactly the Gui Qinshao, and Zhi Ning thing works out? It seems really strange that they would get together after everything they did to him and his family.

Also, what's up with Nai'er, does she just keep going on believing that Lan Ling is Suo Lun?
    Short version:
    Spoiler:
    Initially both woman have a bad impression of the MC because of the real Suo Lun. Still the main reason they opposed the MC and his family wasn't anything personal it was political and it could have happened to any other family if they also owned the same territory as the MC. Well, MC charms them and gets involved with each of them as part of his plan.

Gui Qinshao - married , pregnant, fell in love with mc
                                        Zhi Ning - pregnant, fell in love with mc                                                    
                                        Nai'er - yes
  • edited May 2017
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    It was mentioned in one of the chapters that the four hell knights including Ashi luo where all life and death enemies of Lan Ling. Four being referred to were ZHI LI, LAN TU, YAN MO and ASHI LUO. Headless knight was also a known Hell knight when this was said so it's unlikely that he was a life and death enemy of Lan Ling if he used the body of someone else unless there was a mistake. 

If you had to guess, whose body do you think was used for him ?
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    What is Na Xue's exact cultivation level ?
    Spoiler:
    it is sub king but I donot know the number of stars. 
    Spoiler:
    I read somewhere, someone said that the sub-king was divided into 3, something named like earth and heaven. Do you know how that's determined or is it incorrect? Someone said that Bingren(aka ice man , matchmaker) was sub-king heaven level or something.
    sorry I only read from lnmtl so there only shows the strength in terms of stars so I am not sure
    Spoiler:
    If you go to ch 829 on lnmtl website. There's a comment by a user named Dare2Fly this is what he/she said -'Sub-King level which divided to three rank Demon,Earth, Heaven. After sub-king level is Demon King level.' 
    Spoiler:
    In one of the latest chapters the Dragon temple Sub-kings were described as low,mid and high order. If I had to guess low = 1-3 star, mid = 4-6 star,
    high = 7-9 star, I've forgotten(MC been crossing so may levels at once since the beginning)  if there's 10 star - if exists it should be called peak. 
  • edited May 2017
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    So faceless person's gender is unknown. After reading it I also feel that faceless person might be putting the demon clan first possibly even above the demon star host because the path the faceless may have manipulated Lan Ling on to seems extremely dangerous/risky. It seems like faceless man's plan could lead to either demon clan rising or demon star host dies trying all with the purpose of trying to help the demons and bring back the hell knights or maybe that person is programmed that way.
    Spoiler:
    It certainly looks that way. Faceless responsible for Lan Ling's family being captured and his territory destroyed, imagine all those loyal to Tianshui city, their deaths and suffering could have been avoided. How devastated Nai'er would be upon learning how her father died. I wonder how Lan Ling will react should or when he finds out the truth.
    Do you think Faceless knew that Lan Ling was the demon star host before or after he was exposed by Fu Lingxi?
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    It was mentioned in one of the chapters that the four hell knights including Ashi luo where all life and death enemies of Lan Ling. Four being referred to were ZHI LI, LAN TU, YAN MO and ASHI LUO. Headless knight was also a known Hell knight when this was said so it's unlikely that he was a life and death enemy of Lan Ling if he used the body of someone else unless there was a mistake. 

Do you remember which chapter ?
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    thank you for listing hell knights neatly. why I say that headless knight is reincarnated or reactivated into somebody known by mc is because other 4 were done so. there should be some pattern , right? we definitely know that if hell knight died he disappears. if not then he goes on living . in what form? in the form of tear of devil. then this tear is poured into a candidate and he is activated as hell knight. according to this logic headless also should be activated the same way. as for him remembering 3000 year ago stuff it could be that he retains those memories. then there is a question : where are other trace unknown hell knights ? according to previous logic if host of demon star dies then they turn into tear of devil and wait for the next one. but we can conclude from the talk of headless knight that unknown hell knights are alive. then that means that hell knights not necessarily turn into tear of devil. also it seems that lan tu does not know what exactly happened 3000 years ago . was he not there or he is new person that is why he does not remember. then this means headless has not turned into tear of devil and reactivated. then he is not someone lan ling knows. but apart from captured and dead hell knights why 4 of them were in the form of tear ? did they shut of their conscience and turn into tear willingly? there is so many questions so I do not know but If I had to guess who headless is I can not . because him being headless bugs me. why he does not have head . also ashi luo does not have arm. yan mo does not have genital. I am very confused
  • radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    It certainly looks that way. Faceless responsible for Lan Ling's family being captured and his territory destroyed, imagine all those loyal to Tianshui city, their deaths and suffering could have been avoided. How devastated Nai'er would be upon learning how her father died. I wonder how Lan Ling will react should or when he finds out the truth.
    Do you think Faceless knew that Lan Ling was the demon star host before or after he was exposed by Fu Lingxi?
    Spoiler:
    I think if faceless plotted the death of demon star host then he should know who he is. because otherwise he would really die unless he had that dragon energy crystal. so he must know , how ? I do not know
  • naxue and lan ling war
    Spoiler:
    naxue lost painstakingly created soul warriors in three seconds. she looked so unsightly after crying and transforming into an ugly devil. I think her reaction is not exaggerated because it is not just army she lost. regardless of lan ling loses this war or not she lost her right being supreme, independent, arrogant in south. she lost her ace army so if they continue war she will lose more. if lan ling is defeated  she is left with pitiful army, s.she can not execute her plan of taking out tiansha. so she either marries tiansha crown prince becoming his bitch or kneels down mutuo crown prince letting him ride her ass.final option she dies vexed. so she is finished that is why she reacted like that. and if lan ling does not lose then she does not have place of taking shelter because he will not let her get away absolutely
  • Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    Shahmali said:
    radcora said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    I think if faceless plotted the death of demon star host then he should know who he is. because otherwise he would really die unless he had that dragon energy crystal. so he must know , how ? I do not know
    Spoiler:
    If faceless knew MC's identity before Fu Lingxi then he wrote the MC's wives and family a death sentence. I just thought there might've been a possibility that it happened around the same time or after because headless knight was sent to rescue some of them. It seemed like it all happened last minute. So if faceless knew ahead of time then he practically sentenced Lan Ling's wives and Tianshui city subjects to death. There shouldn't be any excuse, faceless should've prepared for his family's safety ahead of time unless faceless is the reason his family wasn't killed but even his Tianshui subjects didn't deserve to die, Qinshao's mother and Nai'er's father. That's brutal, may not be considered any better than the DDT.

• edited May 2017
    radcora said:
    elon said:

Spoiler:

Do you remember which chapter ?
    Spoiler:
    ch 591
  • edited May 2017
    radcora said:
    Shahmali said:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    If faceless knew MC's identity before Fu Lingxi then he wrote the MC's wives and family a death sentence. I just thought there might've been a possibility that it happened around the same time or after because headless knight was sent to rescue some of them. It seemed like it all happened last minute. So if faceless knew ahead of time then he practically sentenced Lan Ling's wives and Tianshui city subjects to death. There shouldn't be any excuse, faceless should've prepared for his family's safety ahead of time unless faceless is the reason his family wasn't killed but even his Tianshui subjects didn't deserve to die, Qinshao's mother and Nai'er's father. That's brutal, may not be considered any better than the DDT.

Spoiler:
    The dragon crystal makes a lot of sense however if true it's very disappointing, it would seem like for faceless plans to be successful it was based on the fact that he was lucky. First demon star host in 3000 years and he also picks up that rare dragon flame crystal .Then again maybe the faceless got some kind of connection to the crystal or place where it was hidden, also the incomplete soul in Jiang Xue's sword could have temporarily taken control of her body and contacted the faceless to let him know about the demon star host.  

The faceless seems very mysterious would've been better if he had his own method of resurrecting Demon star host or letting him rebirth as the demon star host his body shouldn't have been normal. I think all demon star hosts have rebirth in-order for them to have both dragon blood and devil blood in their body. I don't know if anyone knows whether the Dragon crystal is a prerequisite for it to happen but if faceless got his own method of resurrecting demon star host or letting him rebirth then maybe the dragon crystal wasn't necessary but coincidental.
    Faceless also has a lot of courage to put the family of Lan Ling in such a situation. If he observed him he should know that it was an extremely bad idea, Duke Zhi Ting would rather let Zhi Li usurp the throne them let Lan Ling's child get harmed. 

Yes, I think faceless probably knew ahead of time. If Fu Lingxi can find WDDE with devil tears provided by Faceless, then faceless must have his own methods and if headless was resurrected much earlier then he probably can also sense MC.