Here is some tips to have a better reading with Systranet

13

Comments

  • vultix93 said:




    Nameless said:

    These are systranet translated chapters from 881-1050 .
    hope this will help u guys avoid dealing with with systranet restrictions .
    download and open the file with browser .
    i saved the web pages after translation.
    hope this helps u guys reduce some effort in reading  (-_-).
      


                                                 https://www.mediafire.com/?jrub30z2o2vxqix



    Is there 1 for the current chapter to 700+?its hard not knowing chinese if not I eould have read finish the to the current raw by now
    I started saving web pages from 881 on wards i will continue to update after i read every 100 chapter.
     

    This is great man. I reached the limit of my systranet account and i'm stuck at chapter 886 because i don't know what words delete for the dictionary LOL With this i can read ahed. Thank You =)
    wait how many words is th limit? 
    around 1000k words.
  • vultix93 said:




    Nameless said:

    These are systranet translated chapters from 881-1050 .
    hope this will help u guys avoid dealing with with systranet restrictions .
    download and open the file with browser .
    i saved the web pages after translation.
    hope this helps u guys reduce some effort in reading  (-_-).
      


                                                 https://www.mediafire.com/?jrub30z2o2vxqix



    Is there 1 for the current chapter to 700+?its hard not knowing chinese if not I eould have read finish the to the current raw by now
    I started saving web pages from 881 on wards i will continue to update after i read every 100 chapter.
     

    This is great man. I reached the limit of my systranet account and i'm stuck at chapter 886 because i don't know what words delete for the dictionary LOL With this i can read ahed. Thank You =)
    wait how many words is th limit? 
    around 1000k words.
    1000k means 1 million words....
  • Can you give tips for this six school names in current arc?
  • guyz I downloaded the file with MGA web pages but which file i should open to read? there is many pictures and stuff in each folder
  • jem1k0 said:

    guyz I downloaded the file with MGA web pages but which file i should open to read? there is many pictures and stuff in each folder

    Open the one with html file...they are sepated from the folders and can only be opened by your broswer
  • edited September 2015
    Guys i need your help i am getting tired of hearing vivo over and over again without knowing its true meaning...so can you help me out here..here is a few sentence vivo is used

    After that is Yan Ruyu drives out in vivo's evil spirit successfully, the dictzh_en,-72,-,100" id="ud_27">Misty Fairy will receive Yan Ruyu is a disciple.”

    this is the Chinese sentence of it

    那就是颜如玉成功驱除体内的魔物后,飘渺仙姑会收颜如玉为弟子

    And i think systran translate 体内 as vivo
  • edited September 2015
    体内 means 'inside the body'

    So, that sentence means:

    "Just that, after Yan Ruyu successfully eliminated(exorcized) the demonic being inside her body, [the matron saint of the Misty Floating Immortal Mountains]* would take her in as a disciple"

    *飘渺仙姑 = the matron of 飘渺仙峰.
  • edited September 2015
    anonpuffs said:

    体内 means 'inside the body'


    So, that sentence means:

    "Just that, after Yan Ruyu successfully eliminated(exorcized) the demonic being inside her body, [the matron saint of the Misty Floating Immortal Mountains]* would take her in as a disciple"

    *飘渺仙姑 = the matron of 飘渺仙峰.
    thanks alot now i can remove that vivo....

    Edit: btw what is the real name of the special eye technique eggy teach him....can u givr mr thr chinese word and its meaning...thanks alot
  • Can you post one of the next chapters as an example? Just so we know how the quality is. If it's good enough I might try your method and start reading the spoilers as well. I would really appreciate it. 
  • eye technique is "天眼" and the translation is really boring: heaven/sky eyes.
  • Next 100 chapters as promised   (-_-) .


    https://www.mediafire.com/?62acahiyy8w6y68
  • Next 100 chapters as promised   (-_-) .


    https://www.mediafire.com/?62acahiyy8w6y68

    I guess i will be counting on you from now on....hehhe
  • can you go back and do some from 500+ i know its a pain but if only
  • It's filled with filed Ive never heard of before. Which was should I open.
  • This might be a dumb question but do i have to add each term one at a time?
  • This might be a dumb question but do i have to add each term one at a time?

    yep
  • thanks again...hope u do not stop bcos am already counting on u....
  • Here are chapters 1250 - 1350


                               (-_-)

    https://www.mediafire.com/?dj8vtijc76j896d
  • Here are chapters 1250 - 1350


                               (-_-)

    https://www.mediafire.com/?dj8vtijc76j896d

    keep it coming while i keep on downloading...thanks alot and i hope the words are updated as you progress :)
  • Btw have any come across this on systran

    Exceeded quota


    Your quota has exceeded for this month.

  • edited September 2015
    Mojecocoa said:

    Btw have any come across this on systran


    Exceeded quota


    Your quota has exceeded for this month.


    here some tips if u exceed your quota


    1. delete cookie and cache on your browser

    2. open systranet.com -> dont login yet

    3.change the tab to web page

    4. login

    5. the page will tell u that u have exceed the quota

    6. press back

    7. just wait u will automaticly login , ready to translate


  • klgede said:

    Mojecocoa said:

    Btw have any come across this on systran


    Exceeded quota


    Your quota has exceeded for this month.


    here some tips if u exceed your quota


    1. delete cookie and cache on your browser

    2. open systranet.com -> dont login yet

    3.change the tab to web page

    4. login

    5. the page will tell u that u have exceed the quota

    6. press back

    7. just wait u will automaticly login , ready to translate



    thanks it worked



  • chap 608-696, my dictionary is so so, but better then nothing 

  • klgede said:

    chap 608-696, my dictionary is so so, but better then nothing 


    Thanks alot hope u can reach where manojk2308 began
  • Am looking forward to the next download...hehehe
  • how do you fix gateway 502 / requested site not found or when the website doesnt translate but displays the original text without editing?
  • I don't use systranet but if you guys are looking for a good translator try translate dot baidu dot com
Sign In or Register to comment.