Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• How and when will Wang Lin defeat Tuo Sen and what did happen to Tu Si?
    Allso is ancient god 9 stars maximum?
    Sorry if it was already answered.
  • who is the man that loves Red Butterfly ?
  • Angren said:
    How and when will Wang Lin defeat Tuo Sen and what did happen to Tu Si?
    Allso is ancient god 9 stars maximum?
    Sorry if it was already answered.
    They're fighting for several times but most of the times Wang Lin is running and using trick to avoid Ta Sen. Their final fight was in an Ancient Clan (Ye Mo) Necropolis in which Wang Lin got Ye Mo inheritance render Tu Si inheritance useless for him since Tu Si is only an 8 stars Ancient God while Ye Mo is a full Ancient clan (not a pure blood but he has 9 Ancient God stars,9 Ancient Demon stars and 9 Ancient Devil stars). Wang Lin give Ta Sen the inheritance of knowledge back but he warn Ta Sen that Tu Si might come back/resurrect if he combine both inheritances. 9 stars is the maximum for each ancient clan cultivation but they can be combined.
  • Thank you :smile: 

• So does Wang Lin only master cultivator and Ancient God or does he learn the Devil and Demon path too. His soul devouring I know its cultivating but it seem like a damn demon or devil path tbh. 
  • bonifide said:
    So does Wang Lin only master cultivator and Ancient God or does he learn the Devil and Demon path too. His soul devouring I know its cultivating but it seem like a damn demon or devil path tbh. 
    He has all of Ancient Clan (Ancient God, Ancient Demon and Ancient Devil) powers also at later part of the novel he will get part of Immortal (Celestial) Ancestor inheritance and after sometime will fuse both Ancient Clan and Immortal Clan power making a power unique to him (if you read issth it's said that the transcendence from God path is Half Immortal, this is the reason (I think :D ))
    who is the man that loves Red Butterfly ?
    Sorry, I don't really remember that detail but Red Butterfly herself was actually falling in love with Wang Lin. However, if we're talking about someone who love Red Butterfly there is one and that is Qing Shui, her father from a previous life.
  • Ru er's tiger any spoilers left on it?
  • Ru er's tiger any spoilers left on it?
    nothing significant but he follow Zhou Ru everywhere. Even after she reincarnated he also follow Zhou Ru to reincarnation and his reincarnation also follow Zhou Ru reincarnation
  • damn i love that tiger 
  • anyone remember around when wang lin comes back to zhou? when wang clan emperor decides to threaten him using wang lin's own name that is
  • edited May 2017
    anyone remember around when wang lin comes back to zhou? when wang clan emperor decides to threaten him using wang lin's own name that is
    Around c800

A question from me.

does anyone know who the young master of the forsaken immortal clan is and when did he and wang Lin meet? 
  • I haven't started Er Gen's latest work or Beseech the Devil. I'm just wondering if any of them MCs act like Situ Nan. I really like him and he could be a nice MC that just want to be free and does what he wants. 
  • edited May 2017
    anyone remember around when wang lin comes back to zhou? when wang clan emperor decides to threaten him using wang lin's own name that is
    Around c800

A question from me.

does anyone know who the young master of the forsaken immortal clan is and when did he and wang Lin meet? 
    Sorry, I don't remember who the young master of the forsaken immortal clan either and iirc he was never mentioned again (or maybe I just totally forget about him)
    bonifide said:
    I haven't started Er Gen's latest work or Beseech the Devil. I'm just wondering if any of them MCs act like Situ Nan. I really like him and he could be a nice MC that just want to be free and does what he wants. 
    Basically, all of them was bound by something and stubbornly pursue it. Wang Lin want to control reincarnation (in this case reincarnation wasn't only about life and death/rebirth but more about Heavenly law), Su Ming want to control fate, Bai Xiaochun fear death. None of them were really a happy go lucky person like Situ Nan.

@Rex sorry to bother you, you probably should give a note at the chapter why the change from Purple Cloud Pavillion to Purple Forest Pavillion is related to the conflict as most reader don't know that Yun from Sun Yun's name mean cloud and Lin from Wang Lin mean Forest so it could be rather confusing

• @Royal ancestor Thanks for the reply i was hoping "A Will Eternal" MC would be like Situ Nan somewhat since I haven't started it yet. So far out of Er Gen's MCs Wang Lin my favorite I don't like Meng Hao too much. 

Just wondering is Meng Hao name the same as the Meng Huo from (Dynasty Warriors,Romance of the Three Kingdoms)? I know it's spelled different in english but that could be a translator way. Since it seems you know Chinese. 
  • edited May 2017
    Sorry, I don't remember who the young master of the forsaken immortal clan either and iirc he was never mentioned again (or maybe I just totally forget about him)

Thanks for the info, actually a while ago the young master identity was sort of revealed on discord: it was the guy from around c80 where wang Lin took him to the corpse Sect on behalf of that guy, where he was training in the cold place.
    bonifide said:
    I haven't started Er Gen's latest work or Beseech the Devil. I'm just wondering if any of them MCs act like Situ Nan. I really like him and he could be a nice MC that just want to be free and does what he wants. 
    Actually although Su Ming is different from Wang lin in the first 120 chapters that I have read, I still prefer Su Ming than Meng Hao.

i heard that the new translation group working with QI (endless fantasy translations) said that the release rate will likely be 10 chapters a week so it's a plus for most readers.
  • @DeathStroke96 I'm not a big Meng Hao fan I blame Er Gen since he brags about Meng Hao every chance he gets. Wang Lin, Chu Feng, and Linley my first xianxia people I've read. Unless you call the MC of Feng Shen Ji a xianxia type person since it does have gods and immortality he might been my first one. I'm not counting the ancient Chinese literature. 
  • edited May 2017
    bonifide said:
    @DeathStroke96 I'm not a big Meng Hao fan I blame Er Gen since he brags about Meng Hao every chance he gets. Wang Lin, Chu Feng, and Linley my first xianxia people I've read. Unless you call the MC of Feng Shen Ji a xianxia type person since it does have gods and immortality he might been my first one. I'm not counting the ancient Chinese literature. 
    Yeah I dislike Meng Hao as well, but my reason is that I dislike his personality and the way ergen ruined him after the 3rd severing. I started liking him from around the western desert arc because he was receiving character development, but after the 3rd severing ergen just said fuck let's reset him to what he was originally a spoilt brat. And what I meant by that Su Ming is not like Mh is that his personality is similar to wang Lin but not at the same time as he didn't have a Demon whispering to his ear.

actully now that you mention the mc of feng Shen Ji, he could in a way be xuanhuan mc and if we include him then he was my first as well, I really liked that manhua. And yeah wang Lin was my first xianxia mc and I really liked and like the cold and indifference of his personality, Linley could be said to be similar but have his traits that I like as well.
  • @DeathStroke96 LOL I stopped really liking the novel during the totem get away arc when he had to travel with the tribe. Er Gen kept writing Meng Hao is the first and only to do that.

Wang Lin well is what got me into novels in the first place since I use to hate to read. I was reading Renegade Immortal manhua and i was like I'm tired of waiting. I tried out void translations and was mind blown and was like damn Wang Lin went through some fuck up shit. He reminds me of Kenshiro(fist of the north star) some. Where something so tragic happens that you can't be soft to enemies and have to change probably why thats my all time favorite anime.
  • the best fucked up shit is yet to come
  • what is the cultivation of all seer and that sword saint ?
  • femolan said:
    what is the cultivation of all seer and that sword saint ?

They should be at Nirvana Shatterer realm
  • femolan said:
    what is the cultivation of all seer and that sword saint ?

They should be at Nirvana Shatterer realm

All seer is a little bit complicated at least now what appear is his cultivation at Nirvana Shatterer Realm but later it turn out he is at Third Heavenly Waning (the levels between 2nd step and 3rd step, not official name, not a must level and their power increase in these levels but every increase goes with a tribulation, it actually kind of punishment from Heaven to someone at 2nd step since 2nd step cultivator can live without limit by converting heaven and earth energy into life force). Later again his cultivation level actually doesn't really matter.
    Ling tianhou, the sword saint, should be at comparable level to what all seer now (Nirvana Shatterer realm)
  • who is the final boss in this novel?? 
    like all heaven in ISSTH
  • Stark said:
    who is the final boss in this novel?? 
    like all heaven in ISSTH
    I think he's called ancient ancestor or something? (forgot his name) that guy is a half-trampling heaven realm which according to royalancestor is similiar to a 9 essence paragon who is like half foot to dao source realm but is full trampling heaven realm in xian ni.
  • edited June 2017
    Stark said:
    like all heaven in ISSTH
    I think he's called ancient ancestor or something? (forgot his name) that guy is a half-trampling heaven realm which according to royalancestor is similiar to a 9 essence paragon who is like half foot to dao source realm but is full trampling heaven realm in xian ni.

So whats the deal with him why is he the final boss ?? and is this ancient ancestor the head of ancient clan(gu clan i think) or smthng the one with stars

• edited June 2017
    Stark said:
    Stark said:
    like all heaven in ISSTH

So whats the deal with him why is he the final boss ?? and is this ancient ancestor the head of ancient clan(gu clan i think) or smthng the one with stars

No, the final boss is not him, in fact to a certain extent Gu Zu (Ancient Ancestor) is helping Wang Lin reach Heaven Trampling. Both the Immortal (Celestial in RI but I just so used to "Immortal" term and the chinese word in fact the same, its just different translator term) Ancestor and Ancient Ancestor are at 8 bridges level of Heaven Trampling Bridge, they only need to pass the 9th bridge in order to be complete Heaven Trampling Realm (transcendence realm in issth).

The final boss (there is not really a final fight though) is the spirit of Heaven Defying Bead who want to possess Wang Lin because he think Wang Lin is the only real being out there and the rest is just dream created by Wang Lin who according to him already reach Heaven Trampling Realm in the past but chose to sink into the reincarnation cycle of dream world to resurrect his wife. This turn out to be somekind of trick prepared by Wang Lin. Wang Lin send Slaughter back in time and in the past Slaughter reach Heaven Trampling Realm, borrow Heaven Defying Bead from its guardian, sink into dream world with it and the dream world he created imitate current world that's why the spirit think current time is just another cycle of dream world.
  • whats up with the celestial slaughter technique????
  • Stark said:
    whats up with the celestial slaughter technique????
    It's a trap
  • Stark said:
    It's a trap
    You've peaked my interested. Mind elaborating a bit?
  • Stark said:
    It's a trap
    You've peaked my interested. Mind elaborating a bit?
    Basically, the technique that Wang Lin's got has somekind of flaw. Even when he supposedly comprehend Slaughter Heart and forming Slaughter Qi, this was not true Slaughter Qi and he occasionaly got an impulse/urge to kill from Slaughter Heart (making him not stable). If he form more than 1 million (forget the exact number) of this version of Slaughter Qi he himself will turn into supposedly the true Slaughter Qi to be swallow by Gray Robed All Seer and this is what happen to Sun Yun. The 3600 projection of All Seer was actually not projection but all of them was his avatar from swallowing other cultivator. The long term version is this is related to the spirit of Heaven Defying Bead think that Wang Lin and Slaughter is the same person.