Invincible (无敌天下) by Shen Jian (神见)

1242526272830»

Comments

• That moment when qumu worded it so bad that you thought ok.. Like a couple hours or a day later than usual for each chapter. But then you get dropped on your head 8 days without chapters becuase qumu didn't mean a delay on chapters and instead no chapters next week will double post or some shit
  • So I guess we shouldn't be expecting a chapter on Sunday...........THIS IS MADNESS
  • Guys, be patient. Maybe they are making it into the main page or some other site or qumu's having some troubles. 
  • @lecourrielxiii  said they had something in the works didn't he? 
  • Just be patient guys, sorry for the delay.  knutnputn said:
    @lecourrielxiii  said they had something in the works didn't he? 
    Perhaps...
  • Need a whole lot of chapters when you comeback @qumu.qilin2 ....
  • please let @qumu.qilin2 be safe, i worry he is sick or something ;_;

• 11 days... 
  • just saying but it might just be that he/she has real life too..
    as this is pretty much a hobby/he/she does this for fun
    so just calm down and wait (we are lurkers only anyways) xD
  • Just saying we've gone long enough that we would die if these chapters were our source of food
  • Just saying we've gone long enough that we would die if these chapters were our source of food
    thats why we have other sources of "food" lol
  • Sorry guys-- I have finals for the next two weeks, but after that, hopefully the schedule will return to normal.
  • :'( Wait we have to wait two more weeks!!! and thus THE GREAT DEPRESSION begins , looks like its true about what they say history does repeat itself lol

• I will miss this until then! Good luck on your finals!
  • Patience is the best virtue!!!

God Bless in your finals!!!
    It was a joke. 

Ok lex see you in 2 weeks!
    It was a joke. 

Ok lex see you in 2 weeks!

damn it... my attempt at starting a running joke failed... i hate having a distorted sense of humor sometimes... guess part of that comes from enjoying throwing force lightning at people in swtor on some of it...
  • Throwing force lightning is some of the best parts of swtor!
  • Now on main wuxiaworld page
  • omg he is on the main page!

loving it! <3
  • She is on the main page.
  • edited May 2017
    Nevermind put it in the spoiler thread.
  • congratulations on moving to the official page of wuxiaworld :)

• Ohhhhh yaaaaaaahhhh...... congratsss!!!
  • congratulations on moving to the official page of wuxiaworld :)

Ohhhhh yaaaaaaahhhh...... congratsss!!!
    haha, it is thanks to the support from every single one of you that checks this space!!!
    and also @knutnputn @Acension machine @Xian N1 @masterXiX and many of you guys  :D

Felt really bad for the lack of 'nutrient' b4 going on MP, will make it up the only way we know how...more chapters!!
    Soon, once cleanup is done :open_mouth: 

• ch 106
    But Jiang Teng’s martial spirit was a top grade eleven spirit, the Scared Bright Tiger, whereas this Yang An’s grade twelve spirit threw Jiang Teng off by a long road.
    Sacred Bright Tiger?
    noted.. gonna fox fix it.
  • Harem member please?
    What happend with his family?
  • forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/comment/112696/#Comment_112696