Spoiler Summary for Volume 29
I have not seen any posts for a Summary for Volume 29 so here I go. This Volume has 42 chapters. Here is from Ch 1-22. Part 2 to follow (need sleep first).
- Ji Ning returns to Brightshore Kingdom after almost 80,000 years and finds Su Youji waiting for him and the Brightshore Kingdom Leader waiting.
- He is congratulated and gets a Space-Time disc that is a one-time use lifesaving item that allows him to teleport away.
- Ji Ning is going to venture out but he meets the Sword Palace Master where he makes Ji Ning make a Heart Lantern for the palace which acts as a life slip from other novels to confirm if he is living and breaks if he dies.
- Ji Ning has also been provided a special retainer that has the ability to leave a divine clone. That clone stays at the Brightshore Kingdom so that he can relay information to them which includes asking for assistance when in danger. Nearby Dao Lords are the ones that will help when they are notified.
- Ji NIng has been provided a Star Atlas by the kingdom which introduces 6 big factions They are:
4.Special Lifeform Clan which are based in the Wind and Rain Country ruled by Eternal Emperor Feng Yu. Many special lifeforms gather here
5.Ancient Practitioner Clan where they have secret techniques that make them stronger than their counterparts. They are ruled by Eternal Emperor Ming Lan.
6. Darkness Empire - Mysterious outsider empire.
- Palace Master explains that the Kingdom has good relationship with other factions but are enemies with that Darkness Empire and mortal enemies with the Ancient practitioners. He also warns that Dao Alliance has many factions that are in conflict with each other.
- Both his retainers break through to Dao Lord level. Dan Bao does it first.
- They travel through Transfer Arrays until they come across two parties of World Level cultivators fighting.
- He finds out that they are from Calmwind Temple and Vastheaven palace. He helps those from his faction and the observing Elder Gods get extremely shocked because Su Youji calls him Master.
- Ji Ning quickly overpowers the 5 World Level gods from Calmwind Temple and captures them (places them in his gourd). The 5 of them broke Jade Slips to request assistance before getting sucked in. The name of the Vastheaven disciple is Dong Mu and he was picking up his disciple and his disciple's companionbefore they got attacked.
- They are thankful and already heard of him through Dao Lord Solesky informing the palace in advance. They are suprised because they were told Ji Ning was an Elder God but appeared before them as an Elder God.
- 2 World Gods and a 3rd Stage Dao Lord Hu Feng make preparations to assault the Vastheaven party.
- During the journey, Ji Ning agrees to helping Dong Mu's disciple because his Talisman of Welcome was given to the elder discple.
- Both parties finally meet each other and engage. Ji Ning activates his Ying Yang Sword Intent Domain where Lightning and God water combine to form sword lights. This breaks the Wind secret technique of Dao Lord Hu Feng and astonishes him. Dao Lord Hu Feng brings out his blade and breaks through the domain. Ji Ning then calls out the Golems from Emperor Mirrorsnow. The swordsman golem could not subdue the Dao Lord intially until Su Youji uses Flying Immortal Nine Boundary Technique to daze the Dao Lord. He then gets sucked into a gourd along with the 2 World Gods who are his disciples.
- They finally arrive and gets welcomed by the three Dao Lords. Solesky is pleased because of Su Youji's breakthrough. All the other disciples are in extreme shock because Ji Ning has two Dao Lord retainers that broke through without the aid of Samsara pills.
- After being welcomed to the palace, he goes into closed door cultivation. The Black-Robed Ji Ning in Three realms uses Sword Intent to halt the River of Destiny in an attempt to take out the souls of his parents. This gets the attention of the people there including Buddha Maitreya, Sun Wukong and Subhuti guesses it was Ji Ning since he is the only one strong enough to do this. Windfiend confirms this and greets Ji Ning along with Subhuti.
- Ji Ning finally succeeds after great effort against the backlash of the Three Realms and is congratulated by the top level cultivators. He also breaks his heartforce bottleneck and reaches the 5th level.He restores his parents with chaos nectar and they finally reunite. They get introduced to the top level guys as well. They were thinking "how did our son get to know these guys?"
- Ji Ning made his own Darknorth Major World and recreated Swallow Mountain with places such as Serpentwing Lake. He introduces them to their granddaughter Brightmoon. Ning finally meets his old gang there and his dad and Uncle White finally meet again.
- Brightmoon narrates everything that happened when they were gone. Immortal Diancai and Northson help with the explanation which shock his parents.
- Ning meets with old acquaintances such as Baiwei and Sloppy Daoist at Mount Innerheart and expounds on the dao to share his insights with the people there.
- Ning main body goes to Solesky and Solesky mentions ning forgot to tell Solesky that he captured Dao Lord Hu Feng. Ning lets Solesky decide the fate of the captured Dao Lord and Solesky warns Ning that Calmwind will not take this lightly.
- Ning asks Solesky for techniques and abilities to give to Three Realms. These techniques are below the Dao Lord level and Ning pays 3 million bottles to acquire.
- Meanwhile in the Calmwind Temple, 7 world level disciples discuss what happened with Dao Lord Hu Feng and Saint Lord Calmwind decides that he should head out to Vastheaven Palace. He is equal in strength with Solesky and does not fear him.
- Back in 3 realms, Ji Ning makes different types of sword techniques to pass down with his Five Stances being the core. Also, Ji Yichuan trains Brightmoon in sword arts. Ning gets a sudden insight after observing them and goes to a star and prepares to break through.
- In Vastheaven palace, Dao Lord Battlemaster foresees the coming of Saintlord Calmwind. The Dao Lords agree that they are not strong enough to face Calmwind outside their formations of their temple while Solesky's avatar can't match Calmwind since he only has 80% strength of the main body. They have all disciples stay in.
- Calmwind arrives and after talking with the Dao Lords, he camps outside Vastheaven palace since he could not breach their formations. He kills anyone that would approach their encirclement. Ji Ning needs to leave the palace and reunite with his Primal Twin to break through. He sends out a divine clone that evades Calmwind.
- Ji Ning finally breaks through to Dao Lord (Chapter 17) and goes to 2nd step in just 1000 years (10 years in actual time but accelerated it). This startles his retainers as well as the other Dao Lords at Vastheaven palace. Ning asks for information about the skills and techniques of Calmwind as he prepares to face him. The Dao Lords are doubtful until Ning has Solesky receives his attack. Solesky is satisfied and confirms if he was a Sword Monarch during his time with Brightshore Kingdom(Ning told Solesky when he got welcomed in the palace).
- Ning heads out and fights Calmwind. Ning uses his Northern Rainbow Swords (Those 6 swords crafted by the Eternal Emperor). Ning breaks the secret technique of Calmwind using the Eternal Armor that reduces damage by 1/1000 for attacks below Eternal Emperor level. Calmwind finds that he is unable to hurt him and calls out to Solesky to discuss terms of surrender. They agree on renumeration and swore that there will be no more conflict between the two sides except for small scale fights below the Dao Lord level.
- They celebrate their victory while Solesky confirms he is still at Waveshift world. Ning decides that he will go adventure to the Dao Alliance.