Ancient Godly Monarch Spoilers

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Supream66 said:
    What constellation is Mc astrial souls from
    should be from 7th and 8th but he will lose em eventually for better ones

Azureus said:
    Does the Giant Bird who saves MC from savage beasts at the forest, in exchange for a few drops of his blood essence when he gets strong enough ever get mentioned again?
    nope 
    Clyne said:
    what happened to hua tai xu? can qin wen tian beat him in the end?
    they kinda reconcile later on but yeah he will beat him during some arc 
  • Supream66 said:
    What constellation is Mc astrial souls from
    5,5,5,6,7,8 don't know anything else but it is one of the best sets anyone could have as even ultimate geniuses only have 5,5,5,6,7,7
  • edited April 2017
    Anyone know how long Wentian is gonna hide behind his Di persona? I really hate when shit goes that way in novels and now I'm super deflated. Two bodies, sure, but damn was I hoping it would be like
    Spoiler:
    Swallowed Star
  • In chapter 434 it mentions someone named Qin Yuanfeng. Is this MC's dad? If not, who is he? Does it ever mention how powerful his parents were and who they were?
  • edited April 2017
    Jamal said:
    In chapter 434 it mentions someone named Qin Yuanfeng. Is this MC's dad? If not, who is he? Does it ever mention how powerful his parents were and who they were?
    Idk if that's his dad but earlier in this thread someone said what happened with his parents and who they are(before he was born).
  • Jamal said:
    In chapter 434 it mentions someone named Qin Yuanfeng. Is this MC's dad? If not, who is he? Does it ever mention how powerful his parents were and who they were?
    it's his dad indeed, and he's from the strongest immortal territory, he had a conflict with his own clan and they almost killed him
    his mom has been detained by her clan after her husband had that conflict with his clan, may be she'll meet her son soon since they are in the same immortal territory right now.
    it wasn't mentionned how powerful he is but he should be strong, don't even think the realm he's in has even been mentionned yet but this is just my speculation since nothing concrete has been mentionned
  • Jamal said:
    it's his dad indeed, and he's from the strongest immortal territory, he had a conflict with his own clan and they almost killed him
    his mom has been detained by her clan after her husband had that conflict with his clan, may be she'll meet her son soon since they are in the same immortal territory right now.
    it wasn't mentionned how powerful he is but he should be strong, don't even think the realm he's in has even been mentionned yet but this is just my speculation since nothing concrete has been mentionned
    Why did he have conflict with his clan? And why was Qin Wentian placed in the Qin family?
  • edited April 2017
    Nabcake said:
    Jamal said:
    Why did he have conflict with his clan? And why was Qin Wentian placed in the Qin family?
    Iirc it was because both of their clans were enemy's so they are obviously going to disagree
  • xaryte said:
    Nabcake said:
    Jamal said:
    Iirc it was because both of their clans were enemy's so they are obviously going to disagree
    it has nothing to do with his wife or her clan 
    There were two outstanding individuals in his father's clan one of them is qin yanufeng aka wentian's dad, although for some reason the clan supported the other guy minus some few 
    his dad got some treasure(the astral being) his clan heard of it and wanted to seize, the he fought the other genius and beat him but out of shamlessness they pretended the treasure QY had was the reason he won and wanted to seize it by force, then he killed a bunch of his clan ....etc , think u get the idea 
    his servant took him to the qin clan they are in one of countless  lower realms , each immortal territory had a lot of these small words around them, since they had the same surname and so he won't be discovered by his clan as he rose to prominence, only problem was the ancient bloodline of his clan
  • The girls aready confirmed in his harem are aready marry to him or just brides? At the moment they are together or apart?
  • The girls aready confirmed in his harem are aready marry to him or just brides? At the moment they are together or apart?
    He married qingcheng during late 600s but i don't know about the others, as until 1500, Qing'er the strong one was sort of in a relationship with the 2 of them, but no marriage or about being a fiancée 
  • xaryte said:
    Nabcake said:
    Jamal said:
    it has nothing to do with his wife or her clan 
    There were two outstanding individuals in his father's clan one of them is qin yanufeng aka wentian's dad, although for some reason the clan supported the other guy minus some few 
    his dad got some treasure(the astral being) his clan heard of it and wanted to seize, the he fought the other genius and beat him but out of shamlessness they pretended the treasure QY had was the reason he won and wanted to seize it by force, then he killed a bunch of his clan ....etc , think u get the idea 
    his servant took him to the qin clan they are in one of countless  lower realms , each immortal territory had a lot of these small words around them, since they had the same surname and so he won't be discovered by his clan as he rose to prominence, only problem was the ancient bloodline of his clan
    Oh dang, so what exactly does the bloodline of his clan do? Isnt it something about making him more powerful and demonlike? And when does he fully awaken his bloodline because the demon said he was too weak before right?
  • i read until the latest translation, Qin Wentian always said he has ancient bloodline, what clan is his parent? beast clan? demon clan? human clan?

Qin wentian practice demon technique for his main power. I though his bloodline has a deep connection with demon
  • edited April 2017
    his clan is called immortal demon god clan from the ancient immortal territory 
    major spoiler  here read at ur own discretion
    qin wential will die and his body will be extinguished when he remolds his body he will lose his bloodline so only his clone Di Tian still has the bloodline but he became too strong after he rebuilt his body that he won't even care about a bloodline
  • Does Wentian manage to get complete control over the demon sword and use it as his main weapon? When is he capable of proficiently using the immortal vanquishing swordplay?
  • his clan is called immortal demon god clan from the ancient immortal territory 
    qin wential will die and his body will be extinguished when he remolds his body he will lose his bloodline so only his clone Di Tian still has the bloodline but he became too strong after he rebuilt his body that he won't even care about a bloodline
    when this happen?
  • Clyne said:
    when this happen?
    around 1500s
  • Can somebody name all of his astral souls and the mandates associated with it?

Hammer = Mandate of Strength
    Dream - Mandate of Dream/Sleep
    Summoning Beast = Mandate of Demon/Monster
    Sword = Mandate of Sword

and so on.

Someone mentioned he gets new souls? Can you also list what they and their respective ranks as well as Mandates and about when it happens?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited May 2017
    Clyne said:
    when this happen?
    around 1500s
    How did he die ?
  • Does mc ever completely inherit the immortal palace? I'm currently at chapter 737.
  • AmazingLi said:
    Does mc ever completely inherit the immortal palace? I'm currently at chapter 737.
    Immortal palace? tbh i forgot what it was  if u can refresh my memory and i don't remember any mention of it in recent chapters 
  • does mc meet his biological parent yet?
  • Can somebody name all of his astral souls and the mandates associated with it?

Sword = Mandate of Sword

and so on.

Someone mentioned he gets new souls? Can you also list what they and their respective ranks as well as Mandates and about when it happens?
    anyone?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited May 2017
    AmazingLi said:
    does mc meet his biological parent yet?
    nope not yet CantThinkOfAName said:
    Can somebody name all of his astral souls and the mandates associated with it?

Sword = Mandate of Sword

and so on.

anyone? 
    to be honnest i don't remember which souls he gets after the sword but he got new souls in early 15xx and they were all from the 8th level since he restarted his cultivation all over again but anyways it took him 200 years only to reach transcendent saint realm, i am not sure about sure about the astral sould when he broke through to immortal emperor though since i don't remember it being mentionned at all tbh
  • So what kind of animal is little rascal? 
  • Is the Old Man introduced a good guy and how does he play into the story? Also the sect.
  • Is Bei Youhuang part of mc harem?
  • edited May 2017
    AmazingLi said:
    Is Bei Youhuang part of mc harem?
    Dude...did you really have to ask that?
    A lot of people are already pissed off(including me) with the current situation she is in.
    Personally, I have decided to stop reading until I know her fate for real...
  • can't recognize that name so probably not introduced where I'm at :v harems are great though so damn it author, do something!
  • So,  does the mc finally annihilate the pill sect and the emperor( and that bitch)   later on?  After what they did to him n his wife?  If so what chapter is that around?  I stopped reading when he formed a clone,  cause ill go on a binge read later. 
    Thank you in advance.