God and Devil World

2»

Comments

• How did he solve their food problem?
    New translator: https://patriarchreliance.wordpress.com/

Getting mutant plants that can produce food while being able to grow normally in the new world, and slaughtering /canning loads of mutated animals !
  • In the most recent translated chapter, where did Yue Zhong disappear to?
  • ....is he always going to get "missing" like that? Every time he gets a base he disappears somewhere due to this or that reason.
  • Nabcake said:
    ....is he always going to get "missing" like that? Every time he gets a base he disappears somewhere due to this or that reason.
    He's like Yun Che. He disappears and then comes back with more girls.
  • edited May 2016
    Wasnt it vietnam?
  • edited May 2016
    Are there other novels of the author which are translated ?
  • Month 6 : Randomly gets teleported with Chen Yao to Vietnam, ends up facing racist Vietnamese army and massacres them, leave Chen Yao behind with a few survivors, saves Chinese prisoners and build an army with them, extend his harem, kills more Vietnamese soldiers, massacres dozens of thousands of Vietnamese Civilians (to avoid letting them being incorporated by  the racist army..)
  • Month 6 : Randomly gets teleported with Chen Yao to Vietnam, ends up facing racist Vietnamese army and massacres them, leave Chen Yao behind with a few survivors, saves Chinese prisoners and build an army with them, extend his harem, kills more Vietnamese soldiers, massacres dozens of thousands of Vietnamese Civilians (to avoid letting them being incorporated by  the racist army..)
    I think the author is the commander of those vietnamese army.
  • What chapter does he return to his city?
  • Does Yue Zong have sex with Chen Yao eventually?
  • What happens to Chi Yang best friend of Yue?
  • Does Yue Zong have sex with Chen Yao eventually?
    Yes, in chap 9xx i dont remember
    Nabcake said:
    What happens to Chi Yang best friend of Yue?
    Continues support to Yue Zhong
  • Gillmour said:
    Does Yue Zong have sex with Chen Yao eventually?
    Yes, in chap 9xx i dont remember
    Damn that will be a looooooooooooooooong time...

btw anyone knows if there is a character sheet for GDW? I currently have no idea who is who in it besides Yue Zhong ._.
  • harem member please

• Ophis said:
    The only thing I dont like bout the mc is he's a lolicon. I'm wondering why they have food problems when most of the population became zombies.
    He's not exactly a lolicon, it's just that the first ones to jump at him were a bit young. Later on he adds a very hot MILF and a mature singer/idol to his harem.

I'm almost at chapter 300 by now and I would like to ask: Does Yue Zhong take his harem to the other Worlds? At least Ji Qing Wu, Zhang Yatong, another loli he recruited right after finding Yatong and her daughter, and maybe Chen Yao should be part of his group when adventuring....

Well having sex with a loli and taking interest in their body is already considered a lolicon you know. Disgusting maniacs
    As far as I know, Yue Zhong doesn't have sex with any of the lolis in his harem. The youngest is Wen Wen, but she's already 15-16, therefore not a loli. Still, since they're the very minority and are the ones throwing themselves at Yue Zhong, it doesn't bother me much. So, no, he's not a lolicon.

Just for the record, I don't like lolis. I prefer mature women with smoking hot bodies. 

amen brother me too I like smoking hot women too
  • There is no main heroine?
    Ik it's harem but any1 he really loves till now it's like he doesn't like anyone just randomly meets and had sex
  • In the recent translated chapter its says that it will take her 90 days to heal what chapter does she wake up?
  • mskl102 said:
    There is no main heroine?
    Ik it's harem but any1 he really loves till now it's like he doesn't like anyone just randomly meets and had sex
    well, Says to love all the girls, ji qing wu ask if he would leave his women for her and tells him that he can not evade that responsibility, 

for the time, ji qing wu could be considered the one she likes best.

Deemo said:
    In the recent translated chapter its says that it will take her 90 days to heal what chapter does she wake up?

6xx, i dont remember.
  • how do they keep drinking milk at every meal? would't the milk go bad by now? all milk should have gone bad after the first few months.
  • Does mc become immortal and will be able to have eternal life along with his harem?
  • s0hlless said:
    how do they keep drinking milk at every meal? would't the milk go bad by now? all milk should have gone bad after the first few months.
    it's human milk
  • Hey guys will our mc and his harem become immortal and become able to live for eternity?

i asked because he's pretty damn op by the end and should be able to make mortals at least live forever if he chooses?
  • Did he ever find his sister? 
  • Murmur said:
    Did he ever find his sister? 
    Don't you mean his cousin who is best friend likes ??
  • His cousin? Yes, the person his best friend loves. When does he find her?

• Are there other novels of the author which are translated ?
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/mechanical-god-emperor/
  • Murmur said:
    His cousin? Yes, the person his best friend loves. When does he find her?

She gets forgotten about because it’s more fun to write about rape and weird power ups.
  • edited June 2018
    which 2nd and 3rd order skills does Yue Zhong get?
    i know about the devil flame and his summon skeleton reaching 2nd Order and he received a 3rd Order High-Speed Regen Skill book at Ch600 but when does he actually learn it? or like most everything in this novel does it become irrelevant?

Edit: caught up with latest translated chapter now so my question answered inself