Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• tombec94 said:
    Bizen said:
    Is the god and devil continent that arrives in m&s realm the world of renegade immortal and beseech the devil?  Also what are the sequence of Er gen novels? (which came first and last)  thx. 
    The continents aren't the original ones, just replicas made by Allheaven.
    Beseech the Devil is the first one (but was written after Renegade Immortal), then comes Renegade Immortal and then ISSTH. As for A Will Eternal i don't know.
    What happened to the originals? 
  • Bizen said:
    tombec94 said:
    Bizen said:
    Is the god and devil continent that arrives in m&s realm the world of renegade immortal and beseech the devil?  Also what are the sequence of Er gen novels? (which came first and last)  thx. 
    Beseech the Devil is the first one (but was written after Renegade Immortal), then comes Renegade Immortal and then ISSTH. As for A Will Eternal i don't know.
    They were destroyed by Allheaven
  • tombec94 said:
    Bizen said:
    tombec94 said:
    Bizen said:
    They were destroyed by Allheaven
    This makes me sad...
  • miyosafi said:
    that wasnt meng haos path it was Wang Lins, meng haos path was always that of a demon sealer and the demon sealers dont have slaughter for an essence...
    yeah i get that, I guess I'm a little disaponted because the slaughter esence seems strong and MH has done his fare shere of slaughter, so I thought it could be his 9th, alsoif his essence is the hexes that means that he would not get the essence of vegetation like the fang patriach reight? so he is not integrating his alchimist talent in his Dao?
    one of his essences is the 5 elements...so unsure whether it has anything to do with vegetation but shouldnt it fall under the wood elements? (btw they are not separate essences but 1 essence for all 5 elements)...
    No, 5 Elements was one of Wang Lin's essences and even then he combine each Element Essence from Five Elements into one
    a little spoiler, Wang Lin first element essence: Fire Essence
    . MH didn't have five elements essence, the only essence MH at least has enlightenment is his 8 and 9 essence from demon sealer hex, the rest of his essence was demon sealer hex law transformed via the power he got from Shui Dongliu. They are :
    1. Beginning and End Hex
                 2. True and False Hex/ Real and Unreal Hex
                 3. Ancient and Present Hex
                 4. Self Hex
                 5. Positive and Negative Hex/ Inside and Outside Hex
                 6. Life and Death Hex
                 7. Karma Hex
                 8. Space Hex
                 9. Heaven Sealing Hex
    Can you please spoil all of Wang Lin's essences?
  • But who is Allheaven and why would he destroy those world and how D: ? (sorry if you already answered this I'm afraid of browsing through the spoilers :D
  • Saulic said:
    But who is Allheaven and why would he destroy those world and how D: ? (sorry if you already answered this I'm afraid of browsing through the spoilers :D
    If you managed to scroll down all the thread you would have found one call Allheaven, but here is the link; http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/7305/allheaven
  • i'm wondering if any cards got lost due to ninth sea bitch?
  • i'm wondering if any cards got lost due to ninth sea bitch?
    actually, yes basically 9 mountains and seas were used to slow down the pursuer but because they lost ninth sea Shui Dongliu calculation about the time they can provide became a bit off
  • What happens to ninith sea? Now?
  • edited April 2017
    snengod said:
    What happens to ninith sea? Now?
    I think that I saw she joins the 33 (or however many there are now) Heavens, and when Meng Hao comes back he tortures her, kills her, then throws her soul in a place he creates where she is burned/tortured for eternity.
  • OMG, hype for this chapter. Who is the woman in the coffin? Is she the woman that was fighting against Lord Fifth along with Allheaven?
  • Whats the green vortex? Is it the setting for "A Will Eternal"?
  • What role do Yuwen Jian's and Dao-Heaven's reincarnations play in their respective continents?
  • MrJMrJ
    edited April 2017
    What happened to Zhixiang? Last time I think she was mentioned was with the temple/chosen /lantern arc. Not sure what happened to her next.
    Also what happend to that girl who gave Hao the seven step skill. Did Hao ever release her from his bag .
    Did they die, become irrelevant, or is it mentioned later on?

How about that protector guardian his foster father gave him. Didn't Hao wanted to get the other guardian? Did he get it?
  • MrJ said:
    What happened to Zhixiang? Last time I think she was mentioned was with the temple/chosen /lantern arc. Not sure what happened to her next.

What happend to that girl who gave Hao the seven step skill. Did Hao ever release her from his bag

Lastly, who survived the war with the 33? 
    Zhixiang I'm not sure but the other one should be mentioned within like the next 20 chapters.
  • Who is the  green guy with the black horn in chapter 1404??
  • Does meng hao get revenge on the God and Devil realm like he said he would ? Who's the green coffin women ?
  • Who is the  green guy with the black horn in chapter 1404??
    I don't know. I'd guess that the man is someone from the era of the boundless patriarch (ghost). It's definitely not the ghost himself though; he already left the All heaven corner of the universe.

Muryai said:
    Does meng hao get revenge on the God and Devil realm like he said he would ? Who's the green coffin women ?
    Yes, after he breaks through the dao realm to become a transcendent. It's almost anti-climatic with his power. Have you ever seen in rpgs how people just rush the boss because there're people in the back casting mass revives? Like that. All heaven interferes though. Meng Hao speculates that the woman in the green/azure coffin is the Chu Yuyan equivalent of the ghost. Apparently, she might have been who Chu Yuyan is to Meng Hao now, because her body was lavishly protected by the ghost before he had to leave (into the greater universe). Something like an unrequited love he felt guilt over.
  • xaryte said:
    MrJ said:

What happend to that girl who gave Hao the seven step skill. Did Hao ever release her from his bag

Zhixiang I'm not sure but the other one should be mentioned within like the next 20 chapters.
    The Su girl escaped after MC fought the god/devil continent and fainted. Notable survivors are grandpa meng, his parents, wife, sister and her husband, jian wu chen & Dao Heaven from the echelon, Ke jiu si, parrot, 4th M/S lord, everyone form his original group like fatty. That elder brother Chen dies later on though. Meat jelly died, parrot lost his memories. 
  • JohnDoe said:
    xaryte said:
    MrJ said:

The Su girl escaped after MC fought the god/devil continent and fainted. Notable survivors are grandpa meng, his parents, wife, sister and her husband, jian wu chen & Dao Heaven from the echelon, Ke jiu si, parrot, 4th M/S lord, everyone form his original group like fatty. That elder brother Chen dies later on though. Meat jelly died, parrot lost his memories. 
    I heard that the meat jelly gets revived, is this true? Also, what did Jian Wu Chen and Dao Heaven do in their respective Continents when they reincarnated?
  • When does Meng Hao lose his last echelon life?
  • When does Meng Hao lose his last echelon life?
    If he still has it, I can't I remembe, it probably wouldn't work seeing as he's already so much stronger then sea dream.
  • LuffyKun said:
    JohnDoe said:
    xaryte said:
    MrJ said:

I heard that the meat jelly gets revived, is this true? Also, what did Jian Wu Chen and Dao Heaven do in their respective Continents when they reincarnated?
    Yes, when MH has enough power he basically pull meat jelly soul from the timeline (just before its disperse in the past) and merge it with the remnant, revived it. 
    They're not doing anything significant. Dao Heaven found out that current Immortal God Continent is not really living being (basically fake but at this point MH already know it so not really a contribution) and he hold his own alone at the continent from Allheaven's influence that trying to convert him into similar existence until MH come and rescue him. Nothing is known of Yuwen Jian but when the remnant of the real Devil Realm got send to outside of this universe he go with them.

• Is Lord Fifths' background explained in the coming chapters?
  • MonopolyX said:
    Is Lord Fifths' background explained in the coming chapters?
    still a mystery got some info in the side story though
  • I read the latest chapter, and couldn't help feeling sad that lord fifth will die, okay, my question is, will lord fifth really die, and lord third will die? 
  • azureal12 said:
    I read the latest chapter, and couldn't help feeling sad that lord fifth will die, okay, my question is, will lord fifth really die, and lord third will die? 
    Lord Fifth doesn't really die, but will sleep for most of book 9, when he wakes up it turns out he lost his memory, in the end i think he regains it but i'm not sure. Lord Third truly dies but later when MH becomes almighty he resurrects him as Royal Ancestor already said.
  • Is the boundless sect that people were referring to in this spoiler thread the same thing as the vast expanse school mentioned in the latest translation?
  • edited April 2017
    How many times did meng hao die already? I thought he was an echelon cultivator and was given additional lives. Was it all used up? Im really confused. Thanks to those who answer. smiley present chapter
  • iamtawsif said:
    Is the boundless sect that people were referring to in this spoiler thread the same thing as the vast expanse school mentioned in the latest translation?
    Yes.
    How many times did meng hao die already? I thought he was an echelon cultivator and was given additional lives. Was it all used up? Im really confused. Thanks to those who answer. smiley present chapter
    The only time he really died is during his ancient realm tribulation, even now he isn't truly dead, anyways i think the additional lives for echelon cultivators counted only for the M&S reincarnation cycle.