World Destroying Demonic Emperor

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Ok, sorry, I was getting it wrong... 

Can I ask few questions on Divine Dragon Temple & Earth (Where Lan Ling comes from)?

1) How does DDT knows that they need to use Lankou appearance to attract demon star? What exactly are Lanling and Lankou anyway? Why are they so important?
    2) What is relationship between Earth and present world?
    3) What is the ultimate goal of DDT?

PS: Anyway, it is also hinted that his sister might turn on him in the future, because she was preprogrammed by the DDT.
  • lorwa said:
    Ok, sorry, I was getting it wrong... 

Can I ask few questions on Divine Dragon Temple & Earth (Where Lan Ling comes from)?

1) How does DDT knows that they need to use Lankou appearance to attract demon star? What exactly are Lanling and Lankou anyway? Why are they so important?
    2) What is relationship between Earth and present world?
    3) What is the ultimate goal of DDT?

PS: Anyway, it is also hinted that his sister might turn on him in the future, because she was preprogrammed by the DDT.
    Spoiler:
    1) author does not explain why DDT need to use Lankou but this fact is stated by mc mother before he is killed and also at demon continent mc visits dragon temple abandoned laboratory and there awakens some woman from heavenly spirit grave and she is exactly same as his mother so mc interrogates her apperance , her mission etc and concludes that DDT for centruries have been using this method. But.... my own interpretation on why DDT knows that they have to use Lankou , is that Dragon emperor firstly founded his empire at demon territory , however he later abandones and goes to human state all of sudden like the reason to go is more important than his life and I assume 
    that maybe he had his own very relative from earth transported together with him and DDT knows this fact so they somehow have managed to get Lankou and know that she is otherworldly thus use her to lure out mc.
    2) up to this point I donot know , just host if demon star farmland 
    3)dominate human state through religion , absolute authority, military force , keep demon clans from unifying, seeping influence into all human kingdoms, and preventing anyone riding on their neck that is MC
  • edited April 2017
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    wuxser said:
    Akashura said:
    What happened to the MC's sister?
    Spoiler:
    No concrete news on her yet. The MC thinks that Sou Lun's sister is the same girl because she looks the same as his sister. 
    Spoiler:
    later it is revealed that Suo Ningbing is a disguiser of Lankou and her mission in life is to attract and expose Mc. not just Suo Ningbing but her mother , grandma , in brief all ancestors carry this mission for centuries tasked by Divine Dragon Temple. Apparently they carry the gene of Lankou after they give birth , 4 5 years later they change their appearance and pass the mission to their daughter but until they pass on the mission they do not know anything about mission. Therefore, although Ningbing is not real Lankou but she does not deceive Mc willingly .

Since Ningbing and her ancestors carry the genes of Lankou, does this not mean that she did it with someone else and gave birth?! Isn't this netorare?!

Spoiler:
     About the fate of Lankou there is no concrete info, and I donot expect there being netorare/ From what I have read there is concrete reference of Lankou in the hands of Dragon temple so they can generate a person who looks exactly same as Lankou. you read from mtl
    In other words to attract the host of Demon Star, to attract Lan Ling, therefore Divine Dragon Temple forever will make one longer much woman with Elder Sister Lan Kou. 也就是说为了吸引妖星之主,为了吸引兰陵,所以神龙圣殿永远都会制造出一个和姐姐兰蔻长得一模一样的女人。 When this woman arrives at certain age, words that the host of Demon Star has not presented that she will get married, gives birth to the children. 当这个女人到达一定岁数,妖星之主还没有出现的话,她就会嫁人,生出儿女。 That daughter who she has, perhaps through certain methods, perhaps through certain genes, can be just the same as Lan Kou, after she grows up slightly, will inherit mother's mission, attracts Demon Star advocates Lan Ling arrives at her side. 她生出来的那个女儿,或许通过某些手段,或许通过某些基因,也会和兰蔻一模一样,等到她稍稍长大之后,就会继承母亲的使命,吸引妖星之主兰陵的来到她的身边。 At present this Shui Hongshao is this, mother of Fu Lingxi Suo Lun is also this. 眼前这个水红勺是这样,索伦之母伏灵兮也是这样。 Even...... Even Suo Ningbing, perhaps is also this. 甚至……甚至索宁冰,或许也是这样。 Naturally, Suo Ningbing is incomparable goodness, her disposition is almost same as Elder Sister Lan Kou, perhaps her within the body has Lan Kou certain genes to exist. 当然,索宁冰是无比的善良,她的性格几乎和姐姐兰蔻一样,或许她的体内就有兰蔻的某些基因存在。 However these women as if in some time on suddenly the personality big change, will turn into vicious Fu Lingxi from the good angel. 但是这些女人仿佛会在某一时间就忽然性情大变,从善良的天使变成了狠毒的伏灵兮。 Hopes Elder Sister Suo Ningbing, can be an exception. 
    Wish makes each generation of women look like Lan Kou, should be quite simple, because there is a concrete frame of reference, even also has her gene.
    This gene would mean blood , hair etc of Lankou . we know that Lankou also disappeared in earth so probably she crossed over and dragon temple has her body and using her blood the generate a person. meaning  Lankou does not necessarily consummate a child to get exactly alike person
  • edited April 2017
    As of latest chapter new harem member has been added to the list whom yo cannot imagine Suo luns biggest enemy 
    Spoiler:
    Ji Xiuning , Dragon temple saintess , if somebody wanna know about her I can inform . She has had one fucked up nightmarish life after killing Mc
  • Well... now Divine Dragon Temple won't kill Lan Ling? Is it their plan to kill him first to make him reborn into demon, then makes him do the same thing as the past Flame emperor?
  • lorwa said:
    Well... now Divine Dragon Temple won't kill Lan Ling? Is it their plan to kill him first to make him reborn into demon, then makes him do the same thing as the past Flame emperor?
    Spoiler:
    well actually the reason lan ling is reborn is due to him visiting ancient city and obtaining some crystal which had refined ancient blood of demon and dragon subjects so in it and it transformed mc. so mc resurrectting is unintentional. but him reappearing is a great chance for some guys at DDT to get promoted so they wait until lan ling is strong enough the execute him to get huge merit. no he is weak so killing him is not what is wanted
  • edited April 2017
    I think I either skipped this part or it wasn't mentioned:
    Spoiler:
    Does anyone know the reason why Ashi Liren(the woman with ice powers) took Suo lun's cousin and his daughter away?
  • Will the Hell Knights previously captured by the dragon temple also reincarnate?
  • elon said:
    Spoiler:
    Does anyone know the reason why Ashi Liren(the woman with ice powers) took Suo lun's cousin and his daughter away?
    actually unimportant but if you wish to know 
    Spoiler:
    Actually his cousin asksher to take away mother and daughter because they are in danger and liren also likes qinqin so she complies
  • elon said:
    Will the Hell Knights previously captured by the dragon temple also reincarnate?
    yes they already have and if you want to know I can tell their identities
  • Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Actually his cousin asksher to take away mother and daughter because they are in danger and liren also likes qinqin so she complies
    That sounds so coincidental, do you remember which chapter that was revealed.
  • Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Will the Hell Knights previously captured by the dragon temple also reincarnate?
    Those spoilers are too huge for early readers. Anyway so far I can remember the identities of four :
    zhi li, lan tu, yan mo, ashi luo.

The headless knight is still unknown but I have an idea who it might be. If you know anyone else up till the current raws let me know.

• Guys can some mention all cultivation levels ? And wat levels r the DDT leader is expected to be at ?
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    That sounds so coincidental, do you remember which chapter that was revealed.
    ch 259
  • elon said:
    Shahmali said:
    elon said:
    Those spoilers are too huge for early readers. Anyway so far I can remember the identities of four :
    zhi li, lan tu, yan mo, ashi luo.

The headless knight is still unknown but I have an idea who it might be. If you know anyone else up till the current raws let me know.

Spoiler:
    right , still these four but yet to appear at lan ling's front. they wait for him to become demon emperor then they can feel each other's presence
  • flashback said:
    Guys can some mention all cultivation levels ? And wat levels r the DDT leader is expected to be at ?
    Spoiler:
    warrior , great warrior, ancestor, venerable, saint, sub king , king . DDT leaders at sky temple are at sub king level , it is said that only past dragon king was at king level . and only two ancient demon emperors were at king level.
  • children of Suo Lun so far 
    Spoiler:
    from gui qinqshao , fu yaner, zhi ning , dina, ji xiuning
  • edited April 2017
    Shahmali said:
    children of Suo Lun so far 
    Spoiler:
    What that bitch who backstabbed him gave birth?!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:

Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    yeah some shit happened , she was taken captive in  demoness country and tortured , then she was planted some magical water to get pregnant. she later was rescued but took out the child at 3 month pregnancy . however child lived so she started to feel love towards him. but the child gets sick so she seeks for Lan ling for help . they agree on transaction later gets stabbed in the heart by the 2 guys , young master of war island and hidden island and their teacher destroys her brain. but lan ling saves her then they get stuck in time static place and have sex for 3 years and she joins lan ling and that is how she got pregnant. I know you hate her but when she was tortured in demoness country and later gets betrayed , she gets her payback so she is not that hateful anymore
  • edited April 2017
    Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    yeah some shit happened , she was taken captive in  demoness country and tortured , then she was planted some magical water to get pregnant. she later was rescued but took out the child at 3 month pregnancy . however child lived so she started to feel love towards him. but the child gets sick so she seeks for Lan ling for help . they agree on transaction later gets stabbed in the heart by the 2 guys , young master of war island and hidden island and their teacher destroys her brain. but lan ling saves her then they get stuck in time static place and have sex for 3 years and she joins lan ling and that is how she got pregnant. I know you hate her but when she was tortured in demoness country and later gets betrayed , she gets her payback so she is not that hateful anymore
    Does she get raped by someone else while she was tortured?
    And what happened to that kid she was pregnant with before getting pregnant again?
    What was the MC reaction when he met her again? And how does his feelings towards her change after learning she was tortured and when she got pregnant again?
    Also what were her feelings like when she met him again? Did she not feel shameful to seek his help after betraying him?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:

Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Just to add those people that 'killed' her were members of Dragon temple by the way, Huai Bingyi and Ji Mengbai. Those two were also involved in the killing of Suo Lun. The third person, the master was also a Sky priest from dragon temple. They could be considered her comrades before they 'killed' her.
  • edited April 2017
    1. Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    And what happened to that kid she was pregnant with before getting pregnant again?
    What was the MC reaction when he met her again? And how does his feelings towards her change after learning she was tortured and when she got pregnant again?
    Also what were her feelings like when she met him again? Did she not feel shameful to seek his help after betraying him?
    Spoiler:
    1 - No she was never raped, she was captured by a country that has only females living there. 
                 2 - The kid was left with Lan Ling's wife because Ji Xiu Ning had to go to a secret dragon temple laboratory or tomb to fetch something for Lan Ling's transaction wth her.
                 3 - He was surprised and a bit cold towards her. MC doesn't know that she's pregnant yet. He went to a restricted location to train and is still there up till the current RAWS.
                4 - She acted indifferent but she was willing to kneel down to him in order to get his help to save her child. She probably did feel shameful since she clenched her teeth but she felt that her child was more important. 
  • edited April 2017
    Question about Ji Xiu Ning 
    Spoiler:
    Is Ji Min( the guy that has a crush on Zhi Ning) the blood brother of Ji Xiu Ning? If not then are they related in any way?
  • edited April 2017
    elon said:
    1. Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    1 - No she was never raped, she was captured by a country that has only females living there. 
                 2 - The kid was left with Lan Ling's wife because Ji Xiu Ning had to go to a secret dragon temple laboratory or tomb to fetch something for Lan Ling's transaction wth her.
                 3 - He was surprised and a bit cold towards her. MC doesn't know that she's pregnant yet. He went to a restricted location to train and is still there up till the current RAWS.
                4 - She acted indifferent but she was willing to kneel down to him in order to get his help to save her child. She probably did feel shameful since she clenched her teeth but she felt that her child was more important. 
    If the MC was cold towards her then why did he save her after she got 'killed' and had sex with her for 3 years?
    Does he come to know that she was tortured and got pregnant due to some weird water? What was his reaction towards it?
    How did her feelings change after he saved her and fucked her for 3 years? Also what did she feel after getting pregnant with the MC's child?
  • elon said:
    Question about Ji Xiu Ning 
    Spoiler:
    Is Ji Min( the guy that has a crush on Zhi Ning) the blood brother of Ji Xiu Ning? If not then are they related in any way?
    Spoiler:
    yes , they are related by blood but ji mengbai the guy who stabbed her is adopted son of her father.
  • edited April 2017
    @Shahmali ;;

Akashura said:
    elon said:
    1. Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    If the MC was cold towards her then why did he save her after she got 'killed' and had sex with her for 3 years?
    Does he come to know that she was tortured and got pregnant due to some weird water? What was his reaction towards it?
    How did her feelings change after he saved her and fucked her for 3 years? Also what did she feel after getting pregnant with the MC's child?
  • Akashura said:
    elon said:
    1. Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    ok, mc was not entirely cold toward her . let me narrate from start. she came to his palace and asked overbearingly about some plundered DDT laboratory which is mc's deed, mc denied it. he then asks her if she has come alone and she says yes. she asks what are you gonna do me , he says , due to my hatred towards you , there is nothing I wont do. she then offers a transaction about helping his friend getting heart transplant and in exchange he will give her his blood . mc asks evilly , wont his essence do ? and she says she is earnest so he asks why , she needs to save her child. mc had a scare because she is at the top of piramide of DDT , saintess one of the four most beautiful women so her having child and coming to him for help makes him shocked.  then mc: whose child is it , she : does not have father but if insisted you would be closest candidate , mc: I have not gotten you up , her: once I was poured devil water after captured by demoness country . after hearing he had a scare again. he : then , she: I have encountered  unprecedented  shame  and suffering, finally was rescued by Bai Lang ( her teacher). he:I do not believe Divine Dragon Temple would allow  you to give birth to this child/ she: Is impossible, therefore before returning to Sky Temple , I...... I had found Zhi Yan, making her help me take belly inside child. / Hears the Zhi Yan name, Lan Ling face twitches fiercely. she shows him the scar . she then narrates that after taking child out he lived and stayed at zhi yan. later she went sky temple she lost saintess status and future possibility becoming sky priest. then she concentrates on cultivation but one day she cannot progress on cultivation. knows that it is due to heart knot. so visits her son but she feels strong attachment towards him since they share the same roots. one day he gets sleepy his condition deteriorates so she has come mc for help. he:„Your wish makes me save your child., she :„Yes, therefore I came to make a transaction with you. You save my child, I tell means of rescueing Tang Ren to you.Ji Xiuning, you and I am an enemy , right? Life and death archenemy  ,right?” ” Ji Xiuning said: „Right!” ” Lan Ling said: „At that time  the person who punctured me with a  sword, you were one of them, right?”” Ji Xiuning said: „Right!” Lan Ling said: „Now, does you wish to make me save your child? Do you think it is possible ?” ” Ji Xiuning said: „You do not comply, I go to look for Naxue, looks for Di Nie.” ” Lan Ling said:  „You thought that their bloodlines, can save your child ? Ji Xiuning fell into silent. 。 Lan Ling said: „wanna save your child?” ” Ji Xiuning said: „wants!” ” Lan Ling said: „Good, you kneel down!” apparently this is a great humiliation for her but she complies.
  • edited May 2017
    Akashura said:
    elon said:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    1 - He saved her because he needed something urgently to prolong the life of his friend who is also the prime minister of his Demon flame empire. Ji Xiu Ning is the one that knows where to get it but she was 'killed' so MC needed to revive/resurrect her. Ji Xiu Ning as the dragon temple saintess which is also considered as an iconic figure is extremely devoted to dragon temple despite their betrayal, you could say that she's kind of brainwashed. She dedicated her whole life towards the dragon temple and never cared for anything else, it's her purpose for living. The thing that the MC needed was a saint level heart. The heart is in a secret tomb/laboratory that Ji xiu ning knows the location of. Ji xiu ning who was once the well respected saintess was demoted to a Patrolling Envoy after she was saved from her torture.
    Before Ji xiu ning's death the deal was that the MC doesn't follow her to the secret tomb however after the MC revived her he ended up following her to the secret tomb. They both entered the tomb then Ji xiu ning sabotages the means of exiting to prevent MC from leaving because she feels that the dragon temple will regret ever betraying her if she killed or trapped the demon emperor which is the MC. The MC realizes that Ji xiu ning has lost any reason for her to live after being betrayed by the dragon temple to which she devoted her whole life to. 
    MC decides the only means to get her to open the exit is to conquer her so he decides he needs to have sex with her at first it seems that forced himself on her however he did have an agreement with her to take her chastity after she gives him the saint's heart. Ji xiu ning gets addicted to sex with the MC and finally feels that she can be useful after being abandoned by dragon temple.The MC had to have sex with her until he could convince her to tell him how to exit the tomb that's the reason why they had sex for so long. MC has sex with her until they experience something called a soul blend. 

3 years passed in the tomb but time on the outside never changed so once the MC exits it would be almost the same time as when he entered.

2 - She told him about the torture and how she got pregnant because he asked who was the father to which she replied that the child doesn't have a father but the closest thing to the child's father is the MC because the water or essence that they used is somehow related to the demon emperor. His reaction doesn't seem like much he just had a bit of a scare when he heard her explain how she got pregnant since it was some how related to the the demon emperor.

3 - After the soul blend the MC convinced her that he intends to destroy the dark side of dragon temple and once that happens she will become the saintess of the light side of the dragon temple. She found a new purpose but she asked MC to promise that they never have sex again because she takes being a saintess very seriously. MC agrees. They've had very little contact since they left the tomb/lab but she's staying in Lan Ling's Demon flame empire. I guess they could be kind of friends or relationship is strictly professional after leaving the tomb/lab. She felt panic-stricken, she was still devoting her self to being a saintess and she had taken precautions to prevent herself from getting pregnant.

• edited April 2017
    The Bitch is just too much. She suffered? So what?! Its not like he didn't suffer or lose anything!
    She didn't do anything at all to make up for her betrayal! Even if she was brainwashed into backstabbing him and believed it to be the right thing to do, she should have at least apologized. But she didn't!

I hope he never grows to have any feelings for her ever again. He must love the child but not her. Ever!

Edit:  Oops I got Ji Xiuning confused with the Bitch Zhi Yan.
  • edited April 2017
    elon said:
    Akashura said:
    elon said:
    1. Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Akashura said:
    Shahmali said:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    1 - He saved her because he needed something urgently to prolong the life of his friend who is also the prime minister of his Demon flame empire. Ji Xiu Ning is the one that knows where to get it but she was 'killed' so MC needed to revive/resurrect her. Ji Xiu Ning as the dragon temple saintess which is also considered as an iconic figure is extremely devoted to dragon temple despite their betrayal, you could say that she's kind of brainwashed. She dedicated her whole life towards the dragon temple and never cared for anything else, it's her purpose for living. The thing that the MC needed was a saint level heart. The heart is in a secret tomb/laboratory that Ji xiu ning knows the location of. Ji xiu ning who was once the well respected saintess was demoted to a Patrolling Envoy after she was saved from her torture.
    Before Ji xiu ning's death the deal was that the MC doesn't follow her to the secret tomb however after the MC revived her he ended up following her to the secret tomb. They both entered the tomb then Ji xiu ning sabotages the means of exiting to prevent MC from leaving because she feels that the dragon temple will regret ever betraying her if she killed or trapped the demon emperor which is the MC. The MC realizes that Ji xiu ning has lost any reason for her to live after being betrayed by the dragon temple to which she devoted her whole life to. 
    MC decides the only means to get her to open the exit is to conquer her so he decides he needs to have sex with her at first it seems that forced himself on her however he did have an agreement with her to take her chastity after she gives him the saint's heart. Ji xiu ning gets addicted to sex with the MC and finally feels that she can be useful after being abandoned by dragon temple.The MC had to have sex with her until he could convince her to tell him how to exit the tomb that's the reason why they had sex for so long. MC has sex with her until they experience something called a soul blend. 

3 years passed in the tomb but time on the outside never changed so once the MC exits it would be almost the same time as when he entered.

2 - She told him about the torture and how she got pregnant because he asked who was the father to which she replied that the child doesn't have a father but the closest thing to the child's father is the MC because the water or essence that they used is somehow related to the demon emperor. His reaction doesn't seem like much he just had a bit of a scare when he heard her explain how she got pregnant since it was some how related to the the demon emperor.

3 - After the soul blend the MC convinced her that he intends to destroy the dark side of dragon temple and once that happens she will become the saintess of the light side of the dragon temple. She found a new purpose but she asked MC to promise that they never have sex again because she takes being a saintess very seriously. MC agrees. They've had very little contact since they left the tomb/lab but she's staying in Lan Ling's Demon flame empire. I guess they could be kind of friends or relationship is strictly professional after leaving the tomb/lab. She felt panic-stricken, she was still devoting her self to being a saintess and she had taken precautions to prevent herself from getting pregnant.

Why did they have an agreement for him to fuck her?
    Why did she get addicted to sex with him despite being a brainwashed devotee of DDT and having no feelings for him?
    Why did the MC experience the Soul Blend thingy with her despite the fact that he hates her? Shouldn't he feel disgusted having to fuck a woman he hates?
    Also why does her 1st child need to be related with the MC cuz weren't there other Demon Emperors in the past as well? That magic water or whatever could be related to just about any of them.