Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• GodBrandy said:
    In this case 绝云崖 just means "extremely steep cliff", it doesn't really have anything to do with clouds.

That's sad, then. Thanks for the correction.

• Am I the only one who feel bad for Xiao Lie who kept having his family members die or kidnap over and over again? Hopefully he'll be rewarded in his next life.
  • Am I the only one who feel bad for Xiao Lie who kept having his family members die or kidnap over and over again? Hopefully he'll be rewarded in his next life.
    That's why YC has to marry Lingxi and get him another grandchild.
  • edited April 2017
    I could be the earth seed. The  reason people fall there could be because of gravity. But as GodBrandy said, that shouldn't  cause Jasmine to Panic.

Next chapter:
    Yun Che: "Jasmine, what do you see down there?"
    Jasmine: "You won't believe me if I told you."
    Jasmine takes Yun Che and goes to the Cliff.
    There, sculpted in stone are the following words:
    "Thank you all for supporting Against the Gods for so long. Love you. The End. - Mars Gravity"
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • I could be the earth seed. The  reason people fall there could be because of gravity. But as GodBrandy said, that shouldn't  cause Jasmine to Panic.

Next chapter:
    Yun Che: "Jasmine, what do you see down there?"
    Jasmine: "You won't believe me if I told you."
    Jasmine takes Yun Che and goes to the Cliff.
    There, sculpted in stone are the following words:
    "Thank you all for supporting Against the Gods for so long. Love you. The End. - Mars Gravity"
    Lol~~
  • I'm going to use that when HTL has caught up and claim all credit and fame
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Does anyone know how mars look like ? Does he have picture of him?
  • Swsws said:
    Does anyone know how mars look like ? Does he have picture of him?
    http://baike.baidu.com/item/火星引力
  • lorwa said:
    Swsws said:
    Does anyone know how mars look like ? Does he have picture of him?
    http://baike.baidu.com/item/火星引力
    Thanks and wow he looks young and good looking and here I thought he would look like a fat and otaku looking(no offense).
  • I think there's an interview of him on the site. Could anyone translate that please?

• edited April 2017
    Lol mars looks different
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • he is like the complete opposite of what i had in mind 
  • There's also pic of his wife.
  • lorwa said:
    There's also pic of his wife.
    Post the link.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    lorwa said:
    Post the link.
    Straight up
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Damn, she is beautiful...
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • Who knows, maybe one of his novel's heroine name is his wife's real name.
  • Found the pic. I suppose he's lying about being a lolicon... or not... Hmm...
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited April 2017
    Akashura said:
    Found the pic. I suppose he's lying about being a lolicon... or not... Hmm...
    Well... it might be because he love his daughters very much.... hmm....
  • edited April 2017
    WHERE THE HELL IS THE LINK?????

Edit: Nevermind I found it. She looks like a beauty... DAMMIT my virgin blood in acting up again 
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Akashura said:
    lorwa said:
    Post the link.
    Straight up
    I don't understand.
  • edited April 2017
    Akashura said:
    Found the pic. I suppose he's lying about being a lolicon... or not... Hmm...
    Well, Judging by Yun Che's attempts to use his medicine to increase Caiyi's assets, and his complaining about Jasmine's I'd say Mars prefers them big.

He may be a double agent on the side of the lolis while secretly working against them to ensure big boobies for all.

I love big boobs and I cannot lie.

• I love big boobs and I cannot lie.
    I love moderated ones (in between big & small) but what I hate most is liposuction or surgery with girls like N.Minaj, Kim, etc do to themselves all in the name of money, money & money.

Always #Teamnatural

To yesternite's chapta, my prediction would be a corpse of the Evil god....with the detailed description of the MOS & as evidenced by the Evil god when YC got the water seed, there is only one YC
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • New chapter out.
  • Another devil? or is this thing something that Primordial Beasts have been talking about?

Moon slaughter devil survived Evil Embryo because he's the host. However, I am not sure how Mars is going to explain this one.
  • edited April 2017
    Need at least one more chapter today!
  • edited April 2017
    Anyway, the devil qi is actually on higher plane than Evil Embryo. It might be the biggest enemy of Evil God.... About time for Mars to destroy YC's plot armor called Jasmine.
  • Jasmine might get sealed in the Tomb.
  • NEW CHAPTER OUT!! DEATH GOD TOMB!
  • edited April 2017
    lorwa said:
    Anyway, the devil qi is actually on higher plane than Evil Embryo. It might be the biggest enemy of Evil God.... About time for Mars to destroy YC's plot armor called Jasmine.
    It's the opposite, she's saying that the level/quality of devil qi is inferior to the Evil Wheel but the quantity is much larger.

Maybe it's the Evil God body, dude wasn't a True God and he's likely to be a hybrid from the 2 races.