The Immortal , The God , The Devil ?

2»

Comments

• Wang lin is not only a God, he got all the ancient clan (god, demon, devil) within his blood and of course he's an immortal too.
  • I would prefer that Bai Xiaochun not be the Ghost... We already have 3 MC's in this universe, it would be cool if Bai Xiaochun was the Immortal instead.
    Muryai said:
    With xiaochun's will to live I thought he'd be the immortal...oh well let him be the ghost.
    Guys i was only making an assumption, bai xiaochun could be the immortal as well, we'll see.
    rollsroyce45 said:
    Wang lin is not only a God, he got all the ancient clan (god, demon, devil) within his blood and of course he's an immortal too.
    Yes i know that, but in ISSTH he is referred to as the detached from god path, i called him the god because of this reason.
  • edited April 2017
    They said there was a prophecy that an immortal should have been born in paragon immortal real yet meng hao became a demon so was the prophecy wrong then? Also was the vast expanse the original universe of RI and BD?
  • edited April 2017
    Bizen said:
    They said there was a prophecy that an immortal should have been born in paragon immortal real yet meng hao became a demon so was the prophecy wrong then? Also was the vast expanse the original universe of RI and BD?
    Later, it will be revealed that inside Allheaven's universe (the vast expanse) there are actually multiple worlds with the same legend and stuff like allheaven bloodline and immortal will be born. It's actually part of Allheaven's plan for his rebirth, he basically scatter his blood to multiple worlds and then his MO is more or less the same in those worlds. He let people who get his bloodline grow then attack the world, destroy it to make him/her fall into despair or hate so bad that they will be corrupted and turn to demon path so that later he can absorb them for his rebirth because he need specific ability of demon. He need 99 fruit for his rebirth that is 99 people who turn to demon path from immortal path from allheaven's bloodline. The 98 name is Song Daozi (not really sure since I forget it a bit), he is at half transcendent level (only transcendent at fleshly body just like paragon nine seals) when allheaven absorb him and kind of turn him into his messenger. The 99 should've been from paragon immortal realm but I guess Paragon Nine Seals kind of wreck the plan a bit since I guess originally he should be the 99, that's why after paragon immortal realm destruction the two powers (who is actually fakes created by allheaven) simply didn't wipe the survivors clean because they're waiting for someone for the demon role.

In issth it is hinted that RI and BTD story happen in the same universe as issth that is Allheaven's universe (The Vast Expanse)
  • Bizen said:
    Later, it will be revealed that inside Allheaven's universe (the vast expanse) there are actually multiple worlds with the same legend and stuff like allheaven bloodline and immortal will be born. It's actually part of Allheaven's plan for his rebirth, he basically scatter his blood to multiple worlds and then his MO is more or less the same in those worlds. He let people who get his bloodline grow then attack the world, destroy it to make him/her fall into despair or hate so bad that they will be corrupted and turn to demon path so that later he can absorb them for his rebirth because he need specific ability of demon. He need 99 fruit for his rebirth that is 99 people who turn to demon path from immortal path from allheaven's bloodline. The 98 name is Song Daozi (not really sure since I forget it a bit), he is at half transcendent level (only transcendent at fleshly body just like paragon nine seals) when allheaven absorb him and kind of turn him into his messenger. The 99 should've been from paragon immortal realm but I guess Paragon Nine Seals kind of wreck the plan a bit since I guess originally he should be the 99, that's why after paragon immortal realm destruction the two powers (who is actually fakes created by allheaven) simply didn't wipe the survivors clean because they're waiting for someone for the demon role.

In issth it is hinted that RI and BTD story happen in the same universe as issth that is Allheaven's universe (The Vast Expanse)
    So, that true bad guy is actually paragon nine seals?
  • lail said:
    Bizen said:

No, why did you think that ? But in a way even until the end of novel everythings went according to Shui Dongliu plan
  • @Bizen Jeffrey is that you?
  • lail said:
    Bizen said:

No, why did you think that ? But in a way even until the end of novel everythings went according to Shui Dongliu plan
    Oh wait, Allheaven is actually a person and the Allheaven Clan is Allheaven's clan? And he is the instigator of the attack on the MSR. Well I simply mistook Allheaven for Nine Seals. So that means that Nine Seals destroyed the plans of this supreme figure Allheaven and thanks to him and Shui Dongliu who gained a strand of Nine Seals souls foil that Allheaven's plans and they create a free Demon that can oppose that guy?

Or am I simply reading too much into it?
  • lail said:
    lail said:
    Bizen said:

Oh wait, Allheaven is actually a person and the Allheaven Clan is Allheaven's clan? And he is the instigator of the attack on the MSR. Well I simply mistook Allheaven for Nine Seals. So that means that Nine Seals destroyed the plans of this supreme figure Allheaven and thanks to him and Shui Dongliu who gained a strand of Nine Seals souls foil that Allheaven's plans and they create a free Demon that can oppose that guy?

Allheavens plan was to create the demon so you're a bit off.
  • lail said:
    lail said:
    Bizen said:

Allheaven is the Heaven (putting it in real world term is he is God) of this universe (Vast Expanse). He is currently severely weakened because he's starting to decay and three of his fingers representing Ghost,Devil and God cultivation path were cut off by previous three transcendent leaving him with only one eye and 2 fingers. He is the man behind the screen, all of the world of The Demon who got absorbed by him were completely destroyed so in my opinion M&S Realm still exist even after MH became demon making his plan a bit off. It's not really by Shui Dongliu, the three previous transcendent (Ghost,Devil,God) clone (their true bodies can't come) later will come to help intercept Allheaven during MH breakthrough process to transcendent.
    I said everything went according to Shui Dongliu's plan because he is in a way is Nine Seals and remember that The Dao of Demon Sealer League is mean to seal the heaven so I guess somehow Nine Seals got his clue of Allheaven plan and starting counter attack. Also the plan to defeat Allheaven (solve his curse) was formulated by Shui Dongliu before he die again so Allheaven's defeat still on the scope of his plan. It's all just my opinion though  :)
  • Does Meng Hao get revenge on the God and Devil realm continents ? Does he make mountains and seas'with their blood like he said he would ?
  • Muryai said:
    Does Meng Hao get revenge on the God and Devil realm continents ? Does he make mountains and seas'with their blood like he said he would ?
    Yes. It's such a beatdown/ curb stomp, I actually got bored reading it and started skimming.
  • edited April 2017
    Muryai said:
    Does Meng Hao get revenge on the God and Devil realm continents ? Does he make mountains and seas'with their blood like he said he would ?
    No

If I'm not mistaken when MH was attacking God Immortal realm, a man showed/told MH that the real Immortal God Continent and devil realm have been destroyed by allheaven, and the current God and devil realm are illusion made by allheaven to make MH become a demon. Because allheaven need demon blood to get stronger

But I read it on lnmtl, so I might be wrong
  • edited April 2017
    Muryai said:
    No

If I'm not mistaken when MH was attacking God Immortal realm, a man showed/told MH that the real Immortal God Continent and devil realm have been destroyed by allheaven, and the current God and devil realm are illusion made by allheaven to make MH become a demon. Because allheaven need demon blood to get stronger

This, but he does get revenge on the 33 heavens..
  • xaryte said:
    Muryai said:
    No

This, but he does get revenge on the 33 heavens..
    And he also takes revenge at the Ninth Sea