CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• Rah said:
    Does Jian Chen help little spirit in any way? She's done so much for him so I would feel bad if he just ignored her.
    if im incorrect he allows the little spirit to be separated from the city also gets it a little brother/sister called little gold...
  • Who were the ones who killed JC's parent and does he ever take revenge? If so, on what chapter?
  • Will he revive his parents?
  • yes he will
    Thanks for the reply. Might I trouble you with chapter number? 
  • I just read the TL chapters. Can you guy spoil on romance?

- Who are the harem members? potential members?
    - Did he get the Qin Qin girl? I think the early interaction foreshadow something between her and him.
    - Which chapter did he sleep with Heavenly Enchantress?
  • lorwa said:
    I just read the TL chapters. Can you guy spoil on romance?

- Did he get the Qin Qin girl? I think the early interaction foreshadow something between her and him.
    Harem is the princess, huang/bow girl and the enchantress and  no clue when he slept with her
  • Did he becomes enemy with his elder sister? It seems her reincarnation is enemy of his.
  • edited March 2017
    lorwa said:
    Did he becomes enemy with his elder sister? It seems her reincarnation is enemy of his.
    no.
     technicqlly most of his friends are his enemies  ,most of them belong to "saint" and he belong to "immortal".
    both saint and immortal are higher worlds and they don't mix well at all.
    the previous master of his swords should have dealt a killing blow to her(i'm not 100% sure) in the last war between saint and immortal .
  • lorwa said:

Harem is the princess, huang/bow girl and the enchantress and  no clue when he slept with her
    So his original fiance Princess You nothing happens with her?
  • wargumm1i said:
    lorwa said:

So his original fiance Princess You nothing happens with her?
    Princess = princess you 
  • edited March 2017
    Harem members are as said, I dont think there any more potential members. There are random girl encounters but nothing JC is interested in.
    QinQin is interested in him but he only cares for her as a friend, plus she realized he is way too powerful/ahead of her for her to able to get a chance (because JC other wives are also all way stronger than her).
    "sleeping" with HE should be around chapter 840 or so.
  • I actually sort of liked the Heavnly Enchantress as when she gave birth to their child she was overprotective toward little aobao but never really admitted that she was his mother although acted as such (whenever he was playing she would always be in the shadows protecting him - never leaving his side even when he had her sort of students around around him)...she also didn't want MC to learn about the fact that they have a child because she didnt want to experience the same thing as her mother...but eventually when she accepted that she couldn't prevent MC and her sons relationship she decided to play from a different angle making the MC guilty from the fact that he could not even protect or help raise their own son but was playing around... however that lesson of guilt to mc was through aobao not removing the scars he got during combat, so it was also a lesson for her own son (but mainly for the mc) as she is way overprotective of little aobao!! Also I can't remember whether his name (used throughout since introduced is is aobao or just bao one of the 2 I think)...
  • It was Xiao Bao at first but HE and JC (after father and son met) decided to give him the name Shangguan Aojian (I think thats how you write it in the MTL atleast).
  • edited March 2017
    Vudis said:
    It was Xiao Bao at first but HE and JC (after father and son met) decided to give him the name Shangguan Aojian (I think thats how you write it in the MTL atleast).
    So I combined the ao from his actual name after renaming and bao (his nickname) I havent read for ages so I can't really remember the names properly!!
  • Can you please tell me at which chapter does MC become Saint King and Saint Emperor?
  • Does Jian Chen's classmate from way way back who has a Godly physique get to catch up or is he totally forgotten? the big guy who was his Rival back when he still wasnt chased out of the kingdom by the sect.
  • edited April 2017
    what happens with gilligan clan dude that just appeared in the recently translated chapter? ch 688

• Does Jian Chen's classmate from way way back who has a Godly physique get to catch up or is he totally forgotten? the big guy who was his Rival back when he still wasnt chased out of the kingdom by the sect.
    he has war god bloodline and is one of the main fighters during the war against other world
  • What is MC's latest strength lvl ? Also how many girls does he currently have in his harem? (in raws)

• Can you please tell me at which chapter does MC become Saint King and Saint Emperor?
    please tell me this too

When MC become saint king and saint emperor
  • If I remember it correctly he never becomes SK or SE.
    His cultivation is different (chaos body/way of the sword) and it will hurt his cultivation if he breaks through to SK, so he never does.
    About latest strength in the raws I dont know, Im not up to date.
  • Clyne said:

Can you please tell me at which chapter does MC become Saint King and Saint Emperor?
    please tell me this too

he indeed never became saint king, he was gonna breakthrough but his sword spirits stoped him or it will affect his futur cultivation for the way of the sword , he had the power of a saint king though around late 800 or so don't remember for saint emperor
    last i read it as far as i can remember he reached level 10 of chaos body out of 18 and sword spirit realm for way of the sword
  • Clyne said:

Can you please tell me at which chapter does MC become Saint King and Saint Emperor?
    please tell me this too

he indeed never became saint king, he was gonna breakthrough but his sword spirits stoped him or it will affect his futur cultivation for the way of the sword , he had the power of a saint king though around late 800 or so don't remember for saint emperor
    last i read it as far as i can remember he reached level 10 of chaos body out of 18 and sword spirit realm for way of the sword
    So he never learned to make those Gates to travel? 
  • who save them from the giligan guy? level 8 tiger beast (at least high level saint king)
  • yeah he basically kept using space gates of those empires and they kept wondering why since he appeared to be a martial king 
  • Does Jian Chen surpass Heavenly Enchantress in strength? If so, when does it happen?
  • Clyne said:

please tell me this too

what does level 10 of chaos body equal to in saint level ranking? is it like saint emperor or beyond that?
  • Clyne said:

please tell me this too

what does level 10 of chaos body equal to in saint level ranking? is it like saint emperor or beyond that?