Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited March 2017
    @amun will be fuming that AMS & SOP would be free from total annihilation although YC sarcastically said it

Nah, Jasmine showing herself already made up for any shit that could happen from now on. Nothing to complain about.

Now things got really curious. What's gonna be the matter of the DSA? Could it be that the Devil will be stronger than Jasmine? Or the fact that Jasmine has to avoid being detected by Star God Realm will prevent her from fighting at full power? Or the situation will be concluded just like that? Could it be that the Devil will be able to run? Is LDE coming just to enjoy the peace after the end of a war? Mu Bingyun is going to appear in the DSA? Who will be the first to die? Who will be spared? Who will be targeted? There are many questions up now. Let's hope Mars will release at least 1 chapter tomorrow (maybe 2).
  • edited March 2017
    Awesome! Awesome!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mars, dude, I was about to loose faith in you but you brought it all back in one go! Hahahahaha, I celebrate these two chapters. Awesome!!!

@Sageof6partz

„Yes, that really wants many thanks your mercy obligation Ah!” Yun Che to say lowly, heart thorough cold, no longer harbors the slight fantasy to Huangji Wuyu and Qu Fengyi, his vision has swept their faces, with discussed compared with former cold Che the sound of several fold: „Huangji Wuyu, Qu Fengyi, gives each few words that I remembered you speak firmly today, each character!”

This block made my day (plus all the other awesome things). If those two pricks from SOP and AMS get severly punished in the end, and it really looks like they will be, then I will be the first to shout out "wild with joy" (if not killed, then at least crippled like Duke Ming). And it won't just be the two of them but their respective SGs as well. They won't be known as a "Sacred Ground" much longer, hahahaha. 

---

Kill! Kill!! KILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

---

Call me crazy or whatever but this is the shit which makes my blood rush full-speed through my veins:

„Xuanyuan Wentian and Ye Meixie! My Yun Che, has graciousness to, having a grudge must report the human! We hope that you never regret!
    Hahahaha, they will regret, endlessly regret!!!! I will enjoy every single second of them filled with complete and utter despair. Hahaha, I wouldn't even mind getting a couple of chapters with nothing but showing them lgoing through the most terrible hell!!!

• Gonna read the chapters again. I was so excited when I read first time that I was jumping some lines lol
  • MARS YOU BETTER RELEASE CHAPTERS TOMORROW I NEED MORE 
  • While everyone is masturbating on the latest chapter I'm here sitting on edge reading chapter 788 and 789
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • I think the story line is a bit rushed. It could have so many plot twist before Jazz shows up
  • FUCK I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS

also damn this chapter made me hate SOP & AMS even more. #KillThem
  • I'm sorry I couldn't hold back on chapter 790, what a beautiful chapter I almost cried.
  • So who will be the first victim? I would say an elder from MHSR
  • Why is Yun Che talking like an emperor? "We hope that you never regret"
  • Kermit said:
    So who will be the first victim? I would say an elder from MHSR
    Idk but I'm just praying that he doesn't let SOP & AMS off the hook.
  • how many SG people will Jasmine kill? If Jazz kills everyone, then the truth will never get out to the public.
  • edited March 2017
    @Triton532: Kissanime?

I feel like you just threw a plot twist out of no where.

@Evil Jesus: I don't know what black magic you used in order to cause a double release today but you better keep it up. 
    Suran said:
    Why is Yun Che talking like an emperor? "We hope that you never regret"
    Because he is one.
  •  @Evil Jesus: I don't know what black magic you used in order to cause a double release today but you better keep it up. 

Brazilian Black Magic. It only works once :(
    -------------

What about Yun Che forcing AMS and SOP calling themselves "2 Remaining Dirty Grounds" after the end of the war? Planting Slave Seals in a few people would be nice too.
  • Hah! Those miserable trashs will taste someone that more powerful than Divine Realm~~
  • Ruki said:
    Hah! Those miserable trashs will taste someone that more powerful than Divine Realm~~
    Oh hi Ruki, haven't seen you in a   long time.
  • Yeah, it's been awhile..., Bladeresh mk 3
  • Yeah, it's been awhile..., Bladeresh mk 3
  • By re-reading the chapters, it really looks like Yun Che isn't going to spare AMS and SOP, I didn't pay attention to that dialogue between Yun Che, the Saint Emperor and the Palace Master.

"Yes, that really makes me wanna thanks for your mercy.” Yun Che said lowly, his heart thorough cold, no longer harboring the slight fantasy to Huangji Wuyu and Qu Fengyi, his vision has swept their faces, with discussed compared with former cold Che the sound of several fold: "Huangji Wuyu, Qu Fengyi, gives each few words that I remembered you speak firmly today, each character!”

Things couldn't get better.
  • Ruki said:
    Yeah, it's been awhile..., Bladeresh mk 3
    Ruki-tan :blush: 
  • edited March 2017
    @"Evil Jesus"

Yes, this particular comment was my personal highlight until Jasmine arrived. I am pretty sure Yuanba will leave AMS after Jasmine freed him from the filthy clutches of the AMS elders. No way he will remain at an SG which wants to cripple Yun Che.
    ---
    On another note: The secret of Yun Che having the Mirror is now out in public. Now comes a big question. With the Devil freed, can he listen to what is going on in the outside world? If he can, he now knows Yun Che has that mirror...
    ---
    Ahhh, these two chapters, so masterfully done! The moment when Yun Che starts addressing the 4 Masters of the Scum Grounds using their names instead of those absolutely self-conceited titles is just awesome. Just a little detail, but ohhhh, it makes the chapter soooooo much more awesome!!!!
  • Amun said:
    @"Evil Jesus"

Yes, this particular comment was my personal highlight until Jasmine arrived. I am pretty sure Yuanba will leave AMS after Jasmine freed him from the filthy clutches of the AMS elders. No way he will remain at an SG which wants to cripple Yun Che.
    ---
    On another note: The secret of Yun Che having the Mirror is now out in public. Now comes a big question. With the Devil freed, can he listen to what is going on in the outside world? If he can, he now knows Yun Che has that mirror...
    ---
    Ahhh, these to chapters, so masterfully done! The moment when Yun Che starts addressing the 4 Masters of the Scum Grounds using their names instead of those absolutely self-conceited titles is just awesome. Just a little detail, but ohhhh, it makes the chapter soooooo much more awesome!!!!
    The devil doesn't have Fen Yuechen devil blood yet. 
  • If @Triton532 ; is bladerash3, who is bladerash2?
  • The guy who posted like 3 chapters then went Mia lol
  • edited March 2017
    The devil doesn't have Fen Yuechen devil blood yet. 
    True, but he might will hunt Yun Che in the future. Then again, Jasmine perhaps will check that sword thoroughly very soon. Even if the devil comes at Yun Che at a later point, he will just slaughter and say: "Like father, like Son." Yun Che says while humming: "Ohh, what a beautiful day. What is my beloved harem doing right now? Let's go check out ♪" "What are you talk....Ahhhhhh!" Yun Che killed the devil.

• edited March 2017
    I bet Yun Che will be like "I'll spare you bc of Yuanba, Ji Qianrou & Ziji" or some stupid shit. 

IDR should take control of PSC later ;) 
  • edited March 2017
    Suran said:
    IDR should take control of PSC later

FCA and Blue Wind Phoenix Clan should take over the PSC.
  • Actually, nobody should take over the PSC. Let it free.
  • Yaunba's master and the lady boy Ji qianrou and yaunba should be spared slaughter the rest
  • Jasmine's life isn't connected to Yun Che's now that she has a physical body....

I think she's going to kill him for his treasures.... FIN.