Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Mcloving said:
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to ask as I am confused regarding Lord Li's legacy.

Meng Hao passed the test given by Night in the Ancient Immortal Demon sect and has unlimited tries to obtain Lord Li's legacy but can only do so every 500 years, yet he got Lord Li's Legacy from patriarch Reliance.

Are these 2 different legacies? 

Ancient Immortal Demon sect (Lord Li's legacy) = Mountain Scriptures?

Patriarch Reliance (lord Li's Legacy) = 2 Demon sealer hexes? 
    The Legacy in Ancient Immortal Demon is different from the one on turtle's back. Meng Hao only gets the demon sealer's legacy and not the mountain and sea scribture.
  • Whats the real full power of the Mirror?
    Can you clarify the ISSTH Universe, the "All heaven" guy creates ISSTH universe yeah? Does the universe he created encompass Su Ming and Wang Lin's universes? Or just the Immortal Realm n 3000 lower realms?

• digbick said:
    Whats the real full power of the Mirror?
    Can you clarify the ISSTH Universe, the "All heaven" guy creates ISSTH universe yeah? Does the universe he created encompass Su Ming and Wang Lin's universes? Or just the Immortal Realm n 3000 lower realms?

The mirror power never fully revealed, all we know is at its heyday the parrot can fight equally (or even suppress) with allheaven (when he's still the clone of true immortal and not disconnected) and another person who should be at least above transcendent as she can roam the universe out there. Allheaven was not the creator of this universe, the impact of the fight I mentioned above wipe (or weaken) the original will of this universe (the universe was still growing at that time) so after they were thrown to this universe "allheaven" accidentally merge or replace that will as the heaven. If we're going by issth story then yes, also I have reason to believe by the description of it that the so called paragon immortal world was wang lin's original world before he go to XianGang continent (in fact if this is true then wang lin can be considered as the creator of it although not completely)
  • what are meng hao's essences?
    I beleive they will be: time, power, real unreal, life and death,karma/Fate?, vegetation,self, slaugther? and after I have no idea, so please tell me or/and correct me 
  • miyosafi said:
    what are meng hao's essences?
    I beleive they will be: time, power, real unreal, life and death,karma/Fate?, vegetation,self, slaugther? and after I have no idea, so please tell me or/and correct me 
    His hexes are his essences cant remember what they are all called but there will be, Life and Death, Space (8th hex), Time... but there will be no slaughter!!
  • miyosafi said:
    His hexes are his essences cant remember what they are all called but there will be, Life and Death, Space (8th hex), Time... but there will be no slaughter!!
    after all the hype Er Gen put on the slaughter essence he didn't give it to meng hao? haha his been trolling us all along
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    after all the hype Er Gen put on the slaughter essence he didn't give it to meng hao? haha his been trolling us all along
    that wasnt meng haos path it was Wang Lins, meng haos path was always that of a demon sealer and the demon sealers dont have slaughter for an essence...
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    that wasnt meng haos path it was Wang Lins, meng haos path was always that of a demon sealer and the demon sealers dont have slaughter for an essence...
    yeah i get that, I guess I'm a little disaponted because the slaughter esence seems strong and MH has done his fare shere of slaughter, so I thought it could be his 9th, alsoif his essence is the hexes that means that he would not get the essence of vegetation like the fang patriach reight? so he is not integrating his alchimist talent in his Dao?
  • miyosafi said:
    yeah i get that, I guess I'm a little disaponted because the slaughter esence seems strong and MH has done his fare shere of slaughter, so I thought it could be his 9th, alsoif his essence is the hexes that means that he would not get the essence of vegetation like the fang patriach reight? so he is not integrating his alchimist talent in his Dao?
    one of his essences is the 5 elements...so unsure whether it has anything to do with vegetation but shouldnt it fall under the wood elements? (btw they are not separate essences but 1 essence for all 5 elements)...
  • miyosafi said:
    one of his essences is the 5 elements...so unsure whether it has anything to do with vegetation but shouldnt it fall under the wood elements? (btw they are not separate essences but 1 essence for all 5 elements)...
    No, 5 Elements was one of Wang Lin's essences and even then he combine each Element Essence from Five Elements into one
    a little spoiler, Wang Lin first element essence: Fire Essence
    . MH didn't have five elements essence, the only essence MH at least has enlightenment is his 8 and 9 essence from demon sealer hex, the rest of his essence was demon sealer hex law transformed via the power he got from Shui Dongliu. They are :
    1. Beginning and End Hex
                 2. True and False Hex/ Real and Unreal Hex
                 3. Ancient and Present Hex
                 4. Self Hex
                 5. Positive and Negative Hex/ Inside and Outside Hex
                 6. Life and Death Hex
                 7. Karma Hex
                 8. Space Hex
                 9. Heaven Sealing Hex
  • miyosafi said:
    No, 5 Elements was one of Wang Lin's essences and even then he combine each Element Essence from Five Elements into one
    a little spoiler, Wang Lin first element essence: Fire Essence
    . MH didn't have five elements essence, the only essence MH at least has enlightenment is his 8 and 9 essence from demon sealer hex, the rest of his essence was demon sealer hex law transformed via the power he got from Shui Dongliu. They are :
    1. Beginning and End Hex
                 4. Self Hex
                 6. Life and Death Hex
                 7. Karma Hex
                 8. Space Hex
                 9. Heaven Sealing Hex
    but what are the essences of the hexes? like for exxample the 1st what essence does it correspond to, is it the essence of begining and end? (because I really can't see what it could do) or the 1st and the 9th
  • miyosafi said:
    but what are the essences of the hexes? like for exxample the 1st what essence does it correspond to, is it the essence of begining and end? (because I really can't see what it could do) or the 1st and the 9th
    they're not given different name from the hex's name itself and just seal/destroy the natural law/essence related to it (so basically a sealing type essence). Its ability remain the same as the hex law except maybe the power is bigger (this is what infer could be wrong though)
  • edited March 2017
    they're not given different name from the hex's name itself and just seal/destroy the natural law/essence related to it (so basically a sealing type essence). Its ability remain the same as the hex law except maybe the power is bigger (this is what infer could be wrong though)
    but its strange like when
    the mountains were recreated with the hexes as the base for them, the 5th mountain which had the 5th hex, had the 5 elements as the essences for the base, when the 5th hex is inside and outside, the 4th mountain i sort of understand 4th hex self so the self reincarnates but wouldnt the 6th hex work better for the 4th mountain as it is life and death hex?
    which is why i have assumed that one of the essences from his hexes was the 5 elements...
  • they're not given different name from the hex's name itself and just seal/destroy the natural law/essence related to it (so basically a sealing type essence). Its ability remain the same as the hex law except maybe the power is bigger (this is what infer could be wrong though)
    but its strange like when
    the mountains were recreated with the hexes as the base for them, the 5th mountain which had the 5th hex, had the 5 elements as the essences for the base, when the 5th hex is inside and outside, the 4th mountain i sort of understand 4th hex self so the self reincarnates but wouldnt the 6th hex work better for the 4th mountain as it is life and death hex?
    which is why i have assumed that one of the essences from his hexes was the 5 elements...
    that's why I prefer positive and negative hex for the 5 hex name rather than inside and outside hex since it's more relatable, iirc positive and negative related to 5 elements in chinese culture. Based on RI reincarnation is not only about life and death though (don't know if er gen apply the same logic here) so self more relatable
  • I got a question about the hexes. Does MH combine the Nine Hexes into one to make kinda like a super hex? Or is the Ninth Hex already a combination of the previous ones?. Turning the Nine Hexes into one is mentioned often in the translation so far and I'm wondering what it means exactly. Since the Nine Hexes represent his essences does combining into one lead into the Daosource/Transcendent realm?
  • yeah I would like to know too, does he combine get 9 essences (hexes) then combine them, and become a daosource or does he get 8 and combines them into a 9th and if so did that allow him reach daosource realm?
  • What are the ninth and tenth hexes ...??
    Can u elaborate as much as u can....and also when will he create them..?
    Thank you
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    What are the ninth and tenth hexes ...??
    Thank you
    there are only 9 hexes he already wrote them all in a coment under a spoiler tags but I will do that again, they are Spoiler:
     1. Beginning and End Hex
                 4. Self Hex
                 6. Life and Death Hex
                 7. Karma Hex
                 8. Space Hex
                 9. Heaven Sealing Hex
  • dionit said:
    I got a question about the hexes. Does MH combine the Nine Hexes into one to make kinda like a super hex? Or is the Ninth Hex already a combination of the previous ones?. Turning the Nine Hexes into one is mentioned often in the translation so far and I'm wondering what it means exactly. Since the Nine Hexes represent his essences does combining into one lead into the Daosource/Transcendent realm?
    miyosafi said:
    yeah I would like to know too, does he combine get 9 essences (hexes) then combine them, and become a daosource or does he get 8 and combines them into a 9th and if so did that allow him reach daosource realm?
    enix19955 said:
    What are the ninth and tenth hexes ...??
    Thank you
    after this war arc MH technically still at the great circle of ancient realm since his soul lamps all destroyed but his life is preserved by the bronze lamp, the bronze lamp become his soul lamps subtitution. At this time he has 8 essences, 7 from demon sealer hex law transform via Shui Dongliu power and the 8 (Space hex) he gain enlightenment using somekind of world soul (I forgot the name but it's the same thing as the one that appear at windswept realm) from 1st Heaven however his combat power is equal or stronger than 9 essences because he got Shui Dongliu power. He try to create the 9 hex at somekind of ancestral land at Boundless Sect, there are 9 altars in 9 ghost city that supposedly if you gain enlightenment from them you can try to impact trancendent (1 altar 10% guarantee, 2 altars 20% guarantee and so on). He always failed because his body is dirty from turning into demon and allheaven always interfere (if he succeed created the 9th hex this way he will turn into immortal again). So he create a clone from nirvana fruit that free of demonic contamination and using him to create the 9 hex. The clone try, failed too and only manage to complete 1 mark (to complete the 9 hex he need 9 mark) and he enter somekind of reincarnation cycle to gain another life to complete all. The 9 hex finish and MH integrate with it to make it his 9th essence, during the process allheaven try to interfere but the three previous transcendent clones come and help MH. MH finish the integration so he officially a 9 essences paragon after that he combine all 9 essences and blow off the bronze lamp (or blow it first then combine, I forgot which one first) the combination make his qi refining cultivation level transcendent, fleshly body transcendent and using the resonance of them making his soul also transcendent, all of this aspect combine making him completely enter transcendent realm. Actually, he did make a 10th hex (never really elaborated what it is) but it was so much later and it was incomplete, he can only cast part of its power in a certain environment.
  • So the Nine Hexes as Essences can be combined to enter Transcendence, while the Hexes themselves can be combined to make a 10th one, which is supposedly stronger than all of the other ones?
  • dionit said:
    So the Nine Hexes as Essences can be combined to enter Transcendence, while the Hexes themselves can be combined to make a 10th one, which is supposedly stronger than all of the other ones?
    the hexes are the essences, essence is basically you master something until the very core of it. The 10th hex is different one, he made it to trick allheaven (allheaven still think that heaven sealing hex is MH ultimate trump card). So, when MH display the 9th hex during the fight, allheaven is confident to try to absorb MH (at first allheaven trace/copy all of the hexes not knowing that MH only display part of the heaven sealing hex) when he already absorb MH, MH launch the 10th hex because he need allheaven body/power (not really understand this point) to launch it.
  •  What happened to Xu Qing during the war against the 33 heavens. What was the issue that stopped them being together? Likewsie, what happened with Chu yuyan as Meng Hao married her and had a kid with her - Where's Xu Qing????? Thanks in advance
  • The hexes are techniques, but when MH converts them into essences they become like a domain that is controlled by his will, e.g. 8th Hex becomes a spatial essence.
  • Will MH Get all the world essence of 33 heavens?
  • Will Ke Jiusi and Night join the war? Night is very OP and should be paragon level. Also how did they win the war with the 33 heavens?
  • To add on there supposedly 10 beings like Night (chapter 600).
    “I only know that they are very, very uncommon. In fact, there are only ten or less!
    “True spirits are completely unique in all Heaven and Earth!
  • Will Ke Jiusi and Night join the war? Night is very OP and should be paragon level. Also how did they win the war with the 33 heavens?
    Yes but
    they didn't win the war, in fact they barely escaped from 33 heavens, immortal mainland and demon mainland if meng hao didn't blow up his last lamp severely injuring the pursuers.

• Around how many more chapters had the war got left?
  • edited March 2017
    Will Ke Jiusi and Night join the war? Night is very OP and should be paragon level. Also how did they win the war with the 33 heavens?
    Yes but
    they didn't win the war, in fact they barely escaped from 33 heavens, immortal mainland and demon mainland if meng hao didn't blow up his last lamp severely injuring the pursuers.

Blowing up his last lamp does that mean that his cultivation base is crippled then?
  • So in the end what happens to 33 heavens and 2 outsider forces?
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....