Lastest chapter discussion

Comments

• Does anyone have a link for all the illustration of all female characters?
    Im currently reading the 4th world arc (the world filled with ocean) and it introduces some new girls.
    The link in Reddit only has 36 characters.
  • So after Li Qiye finishes cleaning up the fodder and faces the roast chick, is Di Zuo gonna show up and save her?
  • No, she died.
    Di Zuo tries avenge her and died to.
  • Di Zuo is probably one of my favorite fights in the series, so far.

He's one of the few "rival" characters going for Immortal Emperor that doesn't act underhanded or shitty at any point. His only flaws were that he was born in Li Qi Ye's era, and he let revenge push him into doing something stupid.
  • Guigs said:
    No, she died.

And all this happens in 100 chapters.
  • Guigs said:
    No, she died.
    Di Zuo is probably one of my favorite fights in the series, so far.

He's one of the few "rival" characters going for Immortal Emperor that doesn't act underhanded or shitty at any point. His only flaws were that he was born in Li Qi Ye's era, and he let revenge push him into doing something stupid.
    Thanks for the spoils. His only "flaw" was his stupid brother-in-law who tried to bully someone he shouldn't have. 
  • When Li Qiye continues to butcher people who have lived .00000001% of his life...
  • edited March 2017
    MonopolyX said:
    When Li Qiye continues to butcher people who have lived .00000001% of his life...
    bully*
  • Aww. I thought she was gonna die! But I have to admit this is a nice way to shake things up a bit.
  • How is the Carp sect gonna react when they learn Li Qiye is already the prime disciple of another sect?
  • bakato said:
    How is the Carp sect gonna react when they learn Li Qiye is already the prime disciple of another sect?
    they won't learn afaik. he doesn't explain his background. they may learn after he ascends tho.
  • In regards of the followers that he has along the story i just have one or two questions about some people that i would like to clarify in my head, thank you in advance btw...

i wanted to ask if Lan Yunzhu will follow thru the story (i do think i already had this answered but i cant remember) and if she follows him in the next 400 chapters and then follows him to the mortal world (?) where the 2 sword maids are?

about Qiurong Wanxue does she follow him or does she stays at the sect?

Aside from this two girls, does anyone follow him thru the story from the ghost world (?) ?
  • edited March 2017
    Reandan said:
    In regards of the followers that he has along the story i just have one or two questions about some people that i would like to clarify in my head, thank you in advance btw...

i wanted to ask if Lan Yunzhu will follow thru the story (i do think i already had this answered but i cant remember) and if she follows him in the next 400 chapters and then follows him to the mortal world (?) where the 2 sword maids are?

Aside from this two girls, does anyone follow him thru the story from the ghost world (?) ?
    No... LQY will go to some random space that will kick him to stone medicine world....
    And he's going there alone....
    Though Lan Yunzhu will come to mortal world when the portal that connecting all of the 9 world get stable and useable...
    (and all of LQY follower will also come that time)
    Qiurong Wanxue are staying on her sect i think...
  • Reandan said:
    In regards of the followers that he has along the story i just have one or two questions about some people that i would like to clarify in my head, thank you in advance btw...

No... LQY will go to some random space that will kick him to stone medicine world....
    And he's going there alone....
    Though Lan Yunzhu will come to mortal world when the portal that connecting all of the 9 world get stable and useable...
    (and all of LQY follower will also come that time)
    Qiurong Wanxue are staying on her sect i think...
    ehhhhh? :( sad part of the story then ...

thank you for the answers
  • What is the book LQ got from the secret realm in cp 510??
    Thanks
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • Probably the Death Scripture.
  • Can anyone tell me when the current arc will end in translated novel, have not read since 480.
  • So the recent chapters are about the destiny stones. I read MTL for a bit and it seems LQ is able to get the ultimate stone plus many others. I am wondering what he will do with those since he can only use one. Will he give them to all the maids?
    And didn't he already have the bow? So the bow will be kicked out?
    What happen to the old stone when you get new one anyway?
  • iipangii said:
    So the recent chapters are about the destiny stones. I read MTL for a bit and it seems LQ is able to get the ultimate stone plus many others. I am wondering what he will do with those since he can only use one. Will he give them to all the maids?
    There are no detail about what he does with all of the stone, only several of them have been mentioned...
    And about the bow he will give it to a girl that he choose to become his future bow general,
    he also give her a stone that suitable for her, And also give her physique law that best for archer.
  • iipangii said:
    So the recent chapters are about the destiny stones. I read MTL for a bit and it seems LQ is able to get the ultimate stone plus many others. I am wondering what he will do with those since he can only use one. Will he give them to all the maids?
    There are no detail about what he does with all of the stone, only several of them have been mentioned...
    And about the bow he will give it to a girl that he choose to become his future bow general,
    he also give her a stone that suitable for her, And also give her physique law that best for archer.
    Thank you.
  • So I've seen it mentioned a few times, but no one went into a lot of detail. How powerful is the destiny stone that Li Qiye got? Does it have any special abilities/attributes? How many accumulations is it?
  • So I've seen it mentioned a few times, but no one went into a lot of detail. How powerful is the destiny stone that Li Qiye got? Does it have any special abilities/attributes? How many accumulations is it?
    It's special cuz it can copy/mimic everything. Tree Ancestors, Emperor Weapons even LQY himself.
  • Salante said:
    So I've seen it mentioned a few times, but no one went into a lot of detail. How powerful is the destiny stone that Li Qiye got? Does it have any special abilities/attributes? How many accumulations is it?
    It's special cuz it can copy/mimic everything. Tree Ancestors, Emperor Weapons even LQY himself.
    Dayum..!!
    The original level of power as well??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    Dayum..!!
    The original level of power as well??
    For Emperor Weapons yeah. For Tree Ancestors, tho it depends, it's at least 60-70%. I don't know when he copied himself. But there is a catch. He gotta rub it before to use it. So he can't copy enemy weapons.
  • Can he make it into an original weapon also (like a spear or sword)? Emperor Weapons are cool, but a weapon nurtured by LQY would definitely be more powerful than a "normal" Emperor's weapon.
  • Salante said:
    So I've seen it mentioned a few times, but no one went into a lot of detail. How powerful is the destiny stone that Li Qiye got? Does it have any special abilities/attributes? How many accumulations is it?
    Is this stone gonna be that World Seal that'll be his true fate weapon?
  • Can he make it into an original weapon also (like a spear or sword)? Emperor Weapons are cool, but a weapon nurtured by LQY would definitely be more powerful than a "normal" Emperor's weapon.
    He refined it but it stays as changeable item so far. He has too high attack power with his body and his scriptures anyways. So he opted for utility in this item.
    bakato said:
    Salante said:

For the most part of the novel the stone egg stays in his main fate palace so it's kinda hard to say it's his true fate weapon. But you may count it one since egg ran away in chapters 2200+. He marked egg with his 13 Fate Palace mark so it'll belong to him forever.
    He refined it but it stays as changeable item so far. He has too high attack power with his body and his scriptures anyways. So he opted for utility in this item.
    bakato said:
    Salante said:

For the most part of the novel the stone egg stays in his main fate palace so it's kinda hard to say it's his true fate weapon. But you may count it one since egg ran away in chapters 2200+. He marked egg with his 13 Fate Palace mark so it'll belong to him forever.
  • Salante said:
    Can he make it into an original weapon also (like a spear or sword)? Emperor Weapons are cool, but a weapon nurtured by LQY would definitely be more powerful than a "normal" Emperor's weapon.
    bakato said:
    Salante said:

I was talking about the destiny stone.
  • From what i read, it can copy something if he's getting approval from copying it(if it's something that have a life)
    Or he can copy a move (like strongest strike with Emperor weapon).
    That makes him basically can replay strongest strike of some emperor weapon without even using many energy....
    And by copying himself he can jump to enemy trap while surprising them when the real one appeared...